PDA

View Full Version : Be lucky your not a alabamian!

Legend
11-25-2005, 05:47 AM
It just f**king sucks no (regular or strip)clubs, no parties and you couldn't find a tg girl for a million miles even to just have a fringing conversation. I'm serious thinking about f**king moving outta this lame state. I'm not really a party guy but damn even if you wanted to have a good time your out of luck, the only thing we got down here is f**king nascar!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-25-2005, 05:58 AM
That sucks! You better move to the bigger cities where TS ladies abound. LOL. Im sure Its still better than being in Alaska! 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
11-25-2005, 07:11 AM
Harajuku, please! If spiderman, er, ilLegible wants to ride the short bus to "fringing" Alaska, who are we to stand in the lad's way? I hear the polar bears are hungry this time of year...

Legend
11-25-2005, 07:37 AM
Harajuku, please! If spiderman, er, ilLegible wants to ride the short bus to "fringing" Alaska, who are we to stand in the lad's way? I hear the polar bears are hungry this time of year...

unfunny and lacking any intelligent thought if you gonna insult somebody for the hundredth time try to come up with something witty not the same ole crap every time! I figure i certified tranny expert would be more creative in the insult department.And did you log in just to say that,please say you didnt?

lurker
11-25-2005, 06:55 PM
It just f**king sucks no (regular or strip)clubs, no parties and you couldn't find a tg girl for a million miles even to just have a fringing conversation. I'm serious thinking about f**king moving outta this lame state. I'm not really a party guy but damn even if you wanted to have a good time your out of luck, the only thing we got down here is f**king nascar!

Hey, don't hate on NASCAR!

There was some girl on here advertising she was from Hunstville. I think her name was Sasha or Stasha, something like that. Couldn't find her while searching though.

What part of Alabama are you in? There are probably some in B'Ham, and Mobile. And of course, if you're in the easter or northeaster part, just run to Atlanta and undulge yourself.

lurker

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2005, 11:29 PM
LOL. I thought you're from Alexandria, VA? No?

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
11-28-2005, 11:37 PM
LOL. I thought you're from Alexandria, VA? No?

~Kisses.

HTG

HT thats not me,, arianna got people thinking thats me which i think is bs and she knows it!

Legend
11-28-2005, 11:40 PM
no trannies, no strip clubs and no spell check?

Nope no spell check either!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-29-2005, 01:13 AM
no trannies, no strip clubs and no spell check?

Nope no spell check either!

LMAO..Bama sucks!! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG