PDA

View Full Version : From:Post@Fbi.gov-Subject:You visit illegal websites

NYCe
11-24-2005, 08:24 AM
Dear Sir/Madam,

we have logged your IP-address on more than 30 illegal Websites.

Important:
Please answer our questions!
The list of questions are attached.

Yours faithfully,
Steven Allison

*** Federal Bureau of Investigation -FBI-
*** 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Room 3220
*** Washington, DC 20535
*** phone: (202) 324-3000

The most annoying spam I've gotten yet. I've seen variations on the address including admin@aol.com among others. Please don't click the included attachments if you recieve that e-mail.

And for the record, the FBI doesn't send you e-mails. They knock down your door. :lol:

hwbs
11-24-2005, 08:36 AM
one sec ...be right back i hear the doorbell, lmao

gaiseric
11-24-2005, 08:43 AM
I received 3 of that message this morning. Just deleted them. The e-mail address said cia.gov.

NickTheQuick
11-24-2005, 09:38 AM
With recent threats I thought this thread was going in a different direction.

Fucking spammers. You can't even trust your caller id's anymore either. Those fuckers are ahead of the curve.

Thick_Bar
11-24-2005, 09:46 AM
Yeah, well if I don't know who sent it, and it has an attachment, I delete it without opening.

As far as callers go, if I don't know who's calling, they can leave a message, and 95% of the time they just hang up on my machine; well, fuck them, they're lucky enough to get away with ringing a bell in my house without feeling my baseball bat on the side of their head.

NYCe
11-24-2005, 09:47 AM
With recent threats I thought this thread was going in a different direction.

Probably will. We shall see.

BlackAdder
11-24-2005, 10:09 AM
Like id answer any of there questions anyway....

brickcitybrother
11-24-2005, 05:30 PM
And for the record, the FBI doesn't send you e-mails. They knock down your door. :lol:

No better description around. lol

slinky
11-24-2005, 07:04 PM
There's a new virus going around and it usually takes a few weeks before everyone's bother to update their virus protection and help get it knocked out. there's acutally about 3 or four versions of emails going aroundL

1) this one
2) one from either yahoo or hotmail talking about account registration
3) one saying "smpt failed" or other message looking like one of you emails sent bounced back.

Everyone should update their virus protection software now!!!!