PDA

View Full Version : Vicki is a bitch

Donko
11-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Yea, she is and everyone knows it.

MacShreach
11-23-2005, 04:46 PM
i really think i would take stalin's side if u got into a fight with him..at least ur stupid without saying alot...that mac fucking scottish thing is equally stupid and witless just takes so much longer to show it...u do it really fast, within one sentence everyone says "fuck, this guy is stupid" and for that i thank u...

You know I would take more pleasure in having successfully annoyed you if you weren't quite so obviously retarded.......Why don't you go and study and then I can take credit for annoying a cultured and intellectual person, instead of one of the chimps?

hwbs
11-23-2005, 04:55 PM
:deadhorse

hwbs
11-23-2005, 05:50 PM
im not sure it ever had a kilt, lol

Vicki Richter
11-23-2005, 06:45 PM

You wouldn't say that with a shecock in your bootie.

hwbs
11-23-2005, 06:54 PM
shes gonna make u walk the plank ,lmao

tslvr
11-23-2005, 07:26 PM

Vickie, I've been nice to you...please do me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki Richter
11-23-2005, 07:28 PM

I dunno... I don't like to hurt people.

NickTheQuick
11-23-2005, 07:34 PM

Shut your cock-holster already.

slinky
11-23-2005, 08:11 PM

She's a bitch.... I'm her bitch... what's the diff? ;)

TrueBeauty TS
11-23-2005, 08:47 PM

LOL! Never heard that one before. Made me laugh! :lol:

Quinn
11-23-2005, 08:49 PM

Cock-holster??? LMAO... I'm definitely going to have to incorporate that one into my catalog of insults.

-Quinn

tslvr
11-23-2005, 10:03 PM

I dunno... I don't like to hurt people.

I don't want you to hurt me, I just want to have a fun time with you....

Hugh Jarrod
11-24-2005, 01:29 AM

I did once, once. Not about you but to the gurl who's shecock was in me, and I'll never do that again.

Lavonne
11-25-2005, 08:47 PM
Vicki a BITCH? emphatically not!!!! She and I have only communicated a couple of short sentences but that doesnt matter. What Vicki is is a woman who has risen to the very top of her chosen field of endeavor, and what an extremely competitive field it is!!!! You dont accomplish such a feat without having plenty of ego! Vicki is proud of her accomplishments and isnt at all ashamed to say so and she has every right to! She's earned that right!

I know she and Allannah dont get along at all, and I refuse to take either side, but it most certainly isnt surprising. They are both tops in their field, they possess a competitive spirit and ego equal to that of any man and a woman's inherent dislike and distrust of other females in her space.

I dont understand how you could expect them to behave otherwise, and I respect and admire both of them for it!

If rising to the top and being proud of it is being a bitch then I guess you could pronounce them guilty, but if they were humble and self disparaging no one would even know their names!

Go for it Girls and go at each other too! I like and respect both of you because of it!

Lavonne

Vicki Richter
11-25-2005, 08:50 PM
I am pleased to announce I received a call from someone I have long had issues with and we have set apart our differences. Since I know she is reading this... Thank you for your call and willingness to put our issues asside.

bunzy
11-25-2005, 09:35 PM
I am pleased to announce I received a call from someone I have long had issues with and we have set apart our differences. Since I know she is reading this... Thank you for your call and willingness to put our issues asside.
Is that Allanah :!: :?: hope so 'cos I really would like to see you 2 guys get along.

partlycloudy
11-25-2005, 11:48 PM
http://tinypic.com/htsal5.jpg

iagodelgado
11-26-2005, 02:52 AM
Brilliant photo.

And at the moment, I reckon you've got the best avatar on the board.

Regards,
Iago

willib
11-28-2005, 09:52 PM
I will take your shecock anytime any place Vicki