View Full Version : if they let Gays into the Military will they let Trans gender?

bat1
10-19-2010, 05:45 AM
That would be cool seeing a tall 6 foot Tgirl in Military uniform:Bowdown:

fred41
10-19-2010, 06:03 AM
No one fights better when armed with an M16 in the one hand ...

....and a high-heeled shoe in the other..;)

peggygee
10-19-2010, 06:21 AM
Australia - Defence drops ban on transgender soldiers (http://theipowa.org/?q=content/australia-defence-drops-ban-transgender-soldiers)

Chief of the Defence Force Angus Houston issued an instruction Monday revoking the policy that effectively banned transgender service members. The ADF is believed to be the last government agency that specifically fired employees for transitioning gender.

The individual whose recent gender transition lead to the reform work was not available for public comment, but the referral service that assists gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender service members, DEFGLIS, was aware that commanders had been anything but understanding.

While the ADF works on a new policy to address those problems, slated for December, Air Chief Marshall Houston called on commanders to show more understanding. Monday’s signal instructed commanders to “manage ADF transgender personnel with fairness, respect and dignity … and existing medical review provisions; and ensure all personnel are not subjects to unacceptable behavior”.

It comes 18 years after the ADF repealed the ban on gay and lesbian service members, and two years after it started recognising same-sex relationships for family entitlements. Yet Australia still trails Canada, Israel, Czech Republic, Spain and Thailand, which not only allow transgender soldiers to serve but also support them through diversity programs

ddubose35
10-19-2010, 06:34 AM
For you guys that believe that by lifting the dont ask policy or leaving it as is will change anything, you are mistaking. You must know that we have standards in the military that will not allow any type of make up or long hair in any military uniform by a guy. A woman can wear her hair short but a guy cant wear his hair long so regardless if it is lifted, it will not change guys from serving or prevent them from serving.

PomonaCA
10-19-2010, 06:35 AM
Well since everyone on this site knows that transwomen are gay men, the question is redundant.

Mari_Mar
10-19-2010, 06:39 AM
Well since everyone on this site knows that transwomen are gay men, the question is redundant.

Wha? :???:

bat1
10-19-2010, 06:52 AM
For you guys that believe that by lifting the dont ask policy or leaving it as is will change anything, you are mistaking. You must know that we have standards in the military that will not allow any type of make up or long hair in any military uniform by a guy. A woman can wear her hair short but a guy cant wear his hair long so regardless if it is lifted, it will not change guys from serving or prevent them from serving.

The standards will have to change...hehe:whistle:

Nowhere
10-19-2010, 06:55 AM
One step at a time, people. one step at a time...

hippifried
10-19-2010, 07:17 AM
Oh why the hell not? If you're going to mix it up, mix it up. I can just see Fred Phelps holding his breath till he turns blue.

Mz.Brownsugah
10-19-2010, 07:33 AM
I was discharged under D.A.D.T, I wouldn't mind re-enlisting if I could serve as a trans woman and retain my commission. Unfortunately the military does not recognize G.I.D as a legitimate disorder and requires soldiers to follow the dress and grooming standards for their birth gender. So looks like thats not happening anytime soon.

FREEFALLL666
10-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Will certainly make
"AH-TENTION"
and
"FALL OUT" more literal..

russtafa
10-19-2010, 11:21 AM
SPATANS went into war with with their male lovers so no problem

Ryz
10-19-2010, 03:41 PM

Troll post. Lol :whistle:

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 04:10 PM
That would be cool seeing a tall 6 foot Tgirl in Military uniform:Bowdown:we have lots of tgirls in our military its no big deal now the real question is why do you americans think its a big deal?dont talk dont tell like what the fuck is that nonsence?get with the fucking times people im sick and tired of american homos holding us back

FREEFALLL666
10-19-2010, 04:34 PM
SPATANS went into war with with their male lovers so no problem
Only during training were they lovers, after that the relationship was over and the Spartan had to rape a woman to make her a wife, if the woman was able to fight the man off, then he had to find another. Leonidas left being a boy toy by qualifying as a soldier, he got an heir by raping his future wife..

drock
10-19-2010, 04:36 PM
Awe no.. even women aren't allowed to doll themsleves up while wearing the uniform, so you know trannys won't be allowed to flaut theirs..

drock
10-19-2010, 04:38 PM
we have lots of tgirls in our military its no big deal now the real question is why do you americans think its a big deal?dont talk dont tell like what the fuck is that nonsence?get with the fucking times people im sick and tired of american homos holding us back

So how are american homos holding yall back.. You're of an entirely different country and citizenship, and the US military is totally different than the Canadian one..

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 05:05 PM
So how are american homos holding yall back.. You're of an entirely different country and citizenship, and the US military is totally different than the Canadian one..why?its simple were accepted in canada and the uk but the u.s.?please if i had a buck for everytime a tg was on the news were referred to as he,him or man how fucking sad is that trust me if we ever heard a newscaster say that shit in canada he or she would be fired asap thats the difference.

drock
10-19-2010, 05:17 PM
why?its simple were accepted in canada and the uk but the u.s.?please if i had a buck for everytime a tg was on the news were referred to as he,him or man how fucking sad is that trust me if we ever heard a newscaster say that shit in canada he or she would be fired asap thats the difference.

I doubt very seriously that tg are any more accepted by the main stream in canada or the uk than they are any where else in the world.. It's just that it's our constitutional right to speak our opinions and most of us do.. Maybe they don't say nothing in your countries has little to do with acceptance but more with not being comfortable enough to talk about it??

phobun
10-19-2010, 05:28 PM
why?its simple were accepted in canada and the uk but the u.s.?please if i had a buck for everytime a tg was on the news were referred to as he,him or man how fucking sad is that trust me if we ever heard a newscaster say that shit in canada he or she would be fired asap thats the difference.

Sounds like the Canadian military has it's hands full:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/secret-life-of-crossdressing-killer-colonel-revealed-20101019-16rt2.html

The Canadian military tolerates crossdressers, but look what the tolerance got them.. disgrace for Canadian Forces. As he proves, CDs are uniformly weirdos.

No doubt some perverts here will get off on the creepy photos in that news article.

drock
10-19-2010, 05:35 PM

http://www.smh.com.au/world/secret-life-of-crossdressing-killer-colonel-revealed-20101019-16rt2.html

The Canadian military tolerates crossdressers, but look what the tolerance got them.. disgrace for Canadian Forces. As he proves, CDs are uniformly weirdos.

No doubt some perverts here will get off on the creepy photos in that news article.

That's just it Canada doesn't really have a military, they're more along the parallels of an old Boy Scout troop..

phobun
10-19-2010, 05:37 PM
that's just it canada doesn't really have a military, they're more along the parallels of an old boy scout troop..

lol.......

drock
10-19-2010, 05:38 PM
lol.......

lol...........

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 05:43 PM
i doubt very seriously that tg are any more accepted by the main stream in canada or the uk than they are any where else in the world.. It's just that it's our constitutional right to speak our opinions and most of us do.. Maybe they don't say nothing in your countries has little to do with acceptance but more with not being comfortable enough to talk about it??your constatutional rights?wake the fuck up dude we have more rights then americans will ever have period.

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 05:45 PM
that's just it canada doesn't really have a military, they're more along the parallels of an old boy scout troop..really while our soldiers are dying on the front lines while we clean up yur fucking messes so dont fucking start about our men there more honourable then your army every will be.

phobun
10-19-2010, 05:50 PM
your constatutional rights?wake the fuck up dude we have more rights then americans will ever have period.

Canadians are quite prickly about how they're perceived. They're like the little brother who never quite measured up. Always trying to say how Canada is better. Almost comical.

As the former Canadian Secretary of State and Minister of the Environment under Brian Mulroney once said, "Canada is not a real country."

But that is not what this thread is about.

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 05:54 PM
canadians are quite prickly about how they're perceived. They're like the little brother who never quite measured up. Always trying to say how canada is better. Almost comical.

As the former canadian secretary of state and minister of the environment under brian mulroney once said, "canada is not a real country."

but that is not what this thread is about.you stupid cunt your about as bright as a burnt out lightbulb

Coroner
10-19-2010, 05:57 PM
The army is redundant. That criminal institution should be abolished. Integration of gays and transgender people into the military system is no sign of acceptance and progress.

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 06:00 PM
the army is redundant. That criminal institution should be abolished. Integration of gays and transgender people into the military system is no sign of acceptance and progress.exactly,american dream lol ya ok

phobun
10-19-2010, 06:03 PM
you stupid cunt your about as bright as a burnt out lightbulb

Hey I have nothing against Canadians and in fact no dog in that fight. And I mean no disrespect to you. You're usually a voice of tolerance and sanity around here.

Jericho
10-19-2010, 06:03 PM
The army is redundant. That criminal institution should be abolished. Integration of gays and transgender people into the military system is no sign of acceptance and progress.

Well...That's one way of looking at it! :shrug

alyssaluxor
10-19-2010, 06:04 PM

Ohhh my Goshhh! Reminds me of some of my client

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 06:05 PM
ohhh my goshhh! Reminds me of some of my clientwell lets hope he died a horrific death.

phobun
10-19-2010, 06:05 PM
Ohhh my Goshhh! Reminds me of some of my client

Do you find that chasers into that sort of thing? What percentage of them like that stuff?

nbtch101
10-19-2010, 06:45 PM
I doubt very seriously that tg are any more accepted by the main stream in canada or the uk than they are any where else in the world.. It's just that it's our constitutional right to speak our opinions and most of us do.. Maybe they don't say nothing in your countries has little to do with acceptance but more with not being comfortable enough to talk about it??

I have to say what a fine example of "freedom of speech" the "don't ask don't tell" policy is...:ignore:

bte
10-19-2010, 06:59 PM
I would think the only way the military would allow transgender to serve is if they are post-op. Also in response to the OP title "if they let gays into the military..." There have always been gays in the military. Some of them serve openly even prior to the campaign to drop the DADT policy. There was a guy that I served with and everyone knew he was gay. He had pictures of his boyfriend and nobody cared.

Anubis1779
10-19-2010, 07:11 PM
We had a guy on our ship that hit on one of the Coasties on deployment with us and he was off the ship before we even left port. He ended up getting processed out.

MrsKellyPierce
10-19-2010, 07:15 PM
I had recruiters call for me when I was 18 just out of high school. They asked for my boy name and I was like this is. And they were like no we are looking for so and so. I said yes this is me I'm a transsexual. They hung up on me two second flats, but I got a thrill out of it. Not sure why I shared this, but I did.

bte
10-19-2010, 07:20 PM
We had a guy on our ship that hit on one of the Coasties on deployment with us and he was off the ship before we even left port. He ended up getting processed out.

I guess it all depends on the command that a person is stationed at. It was revealed in my department that several E-4/5 (males) were involvled in a gangbang with each other. The upper command found out (the E-6s, E-7s, and E - 8 and they pretty much said "Whatever yall do behind closed doors is yall business."

MrsKellyPierce
10-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Didn't they put Don't Ask, Don't Tell in place partly for protection. I thought it was around the time Barry aka Calpernia Addams ex was killed and a few other soldiers that were either gay/bi/curious. I know Bill Clinton now doesn't support it, because it was abused. But it was partly for protection.

MrsKellyPierce
10-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Oh and I really think the drill seargents and officials should stop using the word FAGGOT/FAG in training. I think that macho-ism does a lot for the hate and violence. I dated a few seargents/drill/army/marine men and they use that word rampantly.. sissy/faggot and what have you. I think there are other ways to train someone...call them a baby or something lol

bte
10-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Oh and I really think the drill seargents and officials should stop using the word FAGGOT/FAG in training. I think that macho-ism does a lot for the hate and violence. I dated a few seargents/drill/army/marine men and they use that word rampantly.. sissy/faggot and what have you. I think there are other ways to train someone...call them a baby or something lol

They do it to motivate. No guy likes to be called a faggot/fag so that motivates them do not fuck up. At least thats what I think.

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 08:05 PM
they do it to motivate. No guy likes to be called a faggot/fag so that motivates them do not fuck up. At least thats what i think.i dunno about that last time i checked a few dudes gang bangin each other outta be called fags in my books

bte
10-19-2010, 08:08 PM
i dunno about that last time i checked a few dudes gang bangin each other outta be called fags in my books

They only belittle the recruits in basic training, once you are done with basic then you never a drill sargeant calling a lower ranking member a faggot or whatever. The whole military is PC now.

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 08:11 PM
They only belittle the recruits in basic training, once you are done with basic then you never a drill sargeant calling a lower ranking member a faggot or whatever. The whole military is PC now.pc? PARTIAL to COCK?

alyssaluxor
10-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Do you find that chasers into that sort of thing? What percentage of them like that stuff?

a big percentage of TS admirer/chasers are like that for me maybe around 20-30%

just 2 days ago a client of mine wore my bra and panties, he even attempt to wear my high heels but couldnt fit him. he also wear one of my newly bought wig ;) i treat her as a bitch,total bitch! grrr!

also most soldiers, lowest ranks to general clientelle ive met are powerbottoms lol

uhmmm!

:fuckin:

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 09:42 PM

just 2 days ago a client of mine wore my bra and panties, he even attempt to wear my high heels but couldnt fit him. he also wear one of my newly bought wig ;) i treat her as a bitch,total bitch! grrr!

also most soldiers, lowest ranks to general clientelle ive met are powerbottoms lol

uhmmm!

:fuckin:your percentages seem alittle low im guessing around 40 per cent

Tepres
10-19-2010, 10:31 PM
That's just it Canada doesn't really have a military, they're more along the parallels of an old Boy Scout troop..

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 11:27 PM
......................see now thats just wrong lol

bat1
10-19-2010, 11:55 PM
NEWS.........

The military is accepting openly gay recruits for the first time in the nation's history, even as it tries in the courts to slow the movement to abolish its "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Some gay activist groups were planning to send people to enlist at recruiting stations to test the Pentagon's Tuesday announcement.

Meanwhile, a federal judge in California whose ruling last week brought the 17-year policy the closest yet to being overturned was likely to reject the government's latest effort to halt her order telling the military to stop enforcing the law.

The Justice Department will likely appeal if she does not suspend her order.

The Defense Department has said it would comply with U.S. District Judge Virginia Phillips' order and had frozen any discharge cases. But at least one case was reported of a man being turned away from an Army recruiting office in Austin, Texas.

Pentagon spokeswoman Cynthia Smith said recruiters had been given top-level guidance to accept applicants who say they are gay.

Recruiters also have been told to inform potential recruits that the moratorium on enforcement of the policy could be reversed at any time, if the ruling is appealed or the court grants a stay, she said.

While activists were going to enlist, gay rights groups were continuing to tell service members to avoid revealing that they are gay, fearing they could find themselves in trouble should the law be reinstated.

lisaparadise
10-19-2010, 11:58 PM
NEWS.........

The military is accepting openly gay recruits for the first time in the nation's history, even as it tries in the courts to slow the movement to abolish its "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Some gay activist groups were planning to send people to enlist at recruiting stations to test the Pentagon's Tuesday announcement.

Meanwhile, a federal judge in California whose ruling last week brought the 17-year policy the closest yet to being overturned was likely to reject the government's latest effort to halt her order telling the military to stop enforcing the law.

The Justice Department will likely appeal if she does not suspend her order.

The Defense Department has said it would comply with U.S. District Judge Virginia Phillips' order and had frozen any discharge cases. But at least one case was reported of a man being turned away from an Army recruiting office in Austin, Texas.

Pentagon spokeswoman Cynthia Smith said recruiters had been given top-level guidance to accept applicants who say they are gay.

Recruiters also have been told to inform potential recruits that the moratorium on enforcement of the policy could be reversed at any time, if the ruling is appealed or the court grants a stay, she said.

While activists were going to enlist, gay rights groups were continuing to tell service members to avoid revealing that they are gay, fearing they could find themselves in trouble should the law be reinstated.good work im surprised the momos in the government dont say ya lets get all the fags in the military and send them to the front lines in pakistan lol ya gotta know thats what there thinking.

phobun
10-20-2010, 01:00 AM

uhmmm!

:fuckin:

your percentages seem alittle low im guessing around 40 per cent

Wow. I guess this really shows then how most cockhounds have gender issues of their own.

drock
10-20-2010, 04:58 AM
your constatutional rights?wake the fuck up dude we have more rights then americans will ever have period.

sure you do lisa keep on dreaming baby..

drock
10-20-2010, 05:01 AM
really while our soldiers are dying on the front lines while we clean up yur fucking messes so dont fucking start about our men there more honourable then your army every will be.

your soldiers? that made me laugh you call those mounties soldiers? Canada couldnt even whipe its ass let alone clean up our mess.. you never hear anybody talking about oh we need to call the Canadians when some shit pops off but everybody always runs to America, the worlds police..

drock
10-20-2010, 05:02 AM
Canadians are quite prickly about how they're perceived. They're like the little brother who never quite measured up. Always trying to say how Canada is better. Almost comical.

As the former Canadian Secretary of State and Minister of the Environment under Brian Mulroney once said, "Canada is not a real country."

But that is not what this thread is about.

You're right Canada doesn't appear to be a real country and for all intesive purposes people probably view Canada as a US Territory, something like Puerto Rico or Guam is..

drock
10-20-2010, 05:13 AM
you stupid cunt your about as bright as a burnt out lightbulb

Look at it this way Lisa, nobody messes with Canada not because theyre afriad of your Full Mounties boy scout army, but because they know that Big Brother the United States provides them with the blanket of freedom that you all sleep under so you should be kissing that good old American soil everytime you set foot ova here ma..

drock
10-20-2010, 05:15 AM
I had recruiters call for me when I was 18 just out of high school. They asked for my boy name and I was like this is. And they were like no we are looking for so and so. I said yes this is me I'm a transsexual. They hung up on me two second flats, but I got a thrill out of it. Not sure why I shared this, but I did.

You got a thrill out of it because you know you would have had an infinite supply of dick going up in you..

drock
10-20-2010, 05:17 AM

Well you'd think if they dated you that they would have at least tried to hide the fact that they didn't particularly care for gays, but hey in the army it's a dog eat dog world.lol

tsparisangelline
10-20-2010, 05:17 AM
Why would a ts want to be in the military WTF

Why would anyone want to be in the military for that matter.

Fighting a useless war I guess

drock
10-20-2010, 05:18 AM

Awe damn that was Classic. LOL:):):)

lisaparadise
10-20-2010, 05:21 AM
sure you do lisa keep on dreaming baby..name one right you have that i dont

lisaparadise
10-20-2010, 05:22 AM
your soldiers? That made me laugh you call those mounties soldiers? Canada couldnt even whipe its ass let alone clean up our mess.. You never hear anybody talking about oh we need to call the canadians when some shit pops off but everybody always runs to america, the worlds police..read the history books dude you guys tried to take us over but we stopped you go back to school

drock
10-20-2010, 05:22 AM
Why would a ts want to be in the military WTF

Why would anyone want to be in the military for that matter.

Fighting a useless war I guess

Wars are a necessary evil.. Freedom isn't free..

Now why would a ts want to join the military.. the same reason as anybody else would.. Some maybe out of loyalty and wanting to serve their country, some out of self intrest and all the benefits that come along with serving your country..

On the flip side, if they did everytime they turned around they'd have another hard dick staring them in the face..

lisaparadise
10-20-2010, 05:23 AM
you're right canada doesn't appear to be a real country and for all intesive purposes people probably view canada as a us territory, something like puerto rico or guam is..ya ok lol trust me canadians want no part of the u .s .

drock
10-20-2010, 05:24 AM
name one right you have that i dont

The US Constitution cleary outlines them..

drock
10-20-2010, 05:25 AM
read the history books dude you guys tried to take us over but we stopped you go back to school

Come on boo if the US wanted to take over Canada, we could have done it quicker than it took for us to run Sadam Hussin's troops out of Kuwiat.. lol.

tsparisangelline
10-20-2010, 05:26 AM
Wars are a necessary evil.. Freedom isn't free..

Now why would a ts want to join the military.. the same reason as anybody else would.. Some maybe out of loyalty and wanting to serve their country, some out of self intrest and all the benefits that come along with serving your country..

On the flip side, if they did everytime they turned around they'd have another hard dick staring them in the face..

I am going to punch you for that statement when I see you in person!

lisaparadise
10-20-2010, 05:26 AM
wars are a necessary evil.. Freedom isn't free..

Now why would a ts want to join the military.. The same reason as anybody else would.. Some maybe out of loyalty and wanting to serve their country, some out of self intrest and all the benefits that come along with serving your country..

On the flip side, if they did everytime they turned around they'd have another hard dick staring them in the face..damn and i thought it was to protect us canadians lol

drock
10-20-2010, 05:27 AM
ya ok lol trust me canadians want no part of the u .s .

Sure you do, that's why there are so many Canadians who come over here to land of milk and honey trying to make their dreams cum true.. lol.

lisaparadise
10-20-2010, 05:27 AM
come on boo if the us wanted to take over canada, we could have done it quicker than it took for us to run sadam hussin's troops out of kuwiat.. Lol.now im gonna get blondie to punch you twice fucker lol

drock
10-20-2010, 05:29 AM
I am going to punch you for that statement when I see you in person!

hahaha.. yeah baby girl please do that.. but I think you already know what time it would be if you ever put that phat ass in some military fatigues.. :fuckin::fuckin:

drock
10-20-2010, 05:29 AM
damn and i thought it was to protect us canadians lol

Yeah that too.. lol.

tsparisangelline
10-20-2010, 05:30 AM
hahaha.. yeah baby girl please do that.. but I think you already know what time it would be if you ever put that phat ass in some military fatigues.. :fuckin::fuckin:

Military men turn me off unless they have money.

drock
10-20-2010, 05:32 AM
now im gonna get blondie to punch you twice fucker lol

LOL Damn baby now yall starting to turn me on with all this punching talk.. if I was laying in between both you fine ass blonde bitches.. mmmmm:fuckin:

lisaparadise
10-20-2010, 05:35 AM
lol damn baby now yall starting to turn me on with all this punching talk.. If i was laying in between both you fine ass blonde bitches.. Mmmmm:fuckin:ill be sure to wear my stetson and you can be my horse i sure hope your hung like one lol

drock
10-20-2010, 05:35 AM
Military men turn me off unless they have money.

LOL is that so.. I'm sure you'd probably have a different opinion if you were in that environment for a while..

there are a lot of guys in the military who have type A personalities, but the majority are kool and down to earth.. You get people from all walks of society in the military so i'm sure you'd gel with some of them.

tsparisangelline
10-20-2010, 05:37 AM
LOL is that so.. I'm sure you'd probably have a different opinion if you were in that environment for a while..

there are a lot of guys in the military who have type A personalities, but the majority are kool and down to earth.. You get people from all walks of society in the military so i'm sure you'd gel with some of them.

Point is ANYONE in the military I see as a client.

Lol, black, latin, etc etc THEY ALL PAY and call the ads.

drock
10-20-2010, 05:38 AM
ill be sure to wear my stetson and you can be my horse i sure hope your hung like one lol

Wow baby, you jus dont know.. Yeah im alright down there lol.. BUt anyway sexy no hard feelings how could I not like Canadians when they got fine thangs like you up there?

drock
10-20-2010, 05:40 AM
Point is ANYONE in the military I see as a client.

Lol, black, latin, etc etc THEY ALL PAY and call the ads.

Well that might be true, but i'm jus saying hypothetically if you were among the ranks.. lol.

Sounds like you've had a lot of experience with the military guys though? :fuckin:

lisaparadise
10-20-2010, 05:43 AM
Wow baby, you jus dont know.. Yeah im alright down there lol.. BUt anyway sexy no hard feelings how could I not like Canadians when they got fine thangs like you up there?I LOVE MESSIN WITH COOL GUYS LIKE YOURSELF NO WORRIES KIDDO:Bowdown:

drock
10-20-2010, 05:45 AM
I LOVE MESSIN WITH COOL GUYS LIKE YOURSELF NO WORRIES KIDDO:Bowdown:

Thanks baby, and for some reason you seem so sexy when you're a little pissed.. I love a woman with some passion... lol. :Bowdown:

alyssaluxor
10-20-2010, 10:38 AM
your percentages seem alittle low im guessing around 40 per cent

lol you know it girl! ;)