PDA

View Full Version : Two dicks...dont equal straight?

www.tglovers.com
10-18-2010, 02:35 PM
OKAY YOU GUYS....I SAW THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO FROM A TRANSSEXUAL WHERE SHE WAS PROCLAIMING THAT TWO DICKS DIDN'T MAKE YOU STRAIGHT. SHE WAS BASICALLY SAYING EVEN IF A GUY WAS WITH A TRANSSEXUAL...HE WAS STILL IN SOME SEMBLANCE OF A GAY RELATIONSHIP.

AS A TRANSSEXUAL, I WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED BY THIS. HOW CAN YOU ON ONE HAND DESIRED TO BE RESPECTED AS A WOMAN, TREATED AS A WOMAN AND SEEN AS A WOMAN BUT PERCEIVE YOURSELF TO BE IN A GAY RELATIONSHIP?

SOMETIMES....I THINK TRANSSEXUALS MAKE IT A LITTLE TOO HARD AND TOO CONFUSING FOR GUYS TO FIGURE OUT. IF HE TALKS TO MORE THAN ONE GIRL...HE'S A TRANNY-CHASER. ETC...ETC...

YouTube - Are Transsexuals Their Own Worse Enemy? - Using Gay Lingo... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SqVSCZJ1Y)

russtafa
10-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Who cares as long as you are haveing fun and no one gets hurt

dgs925
10-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Turn off caps lock please, if you want people to read what you write.

phobun
10-18-2010, 04:25 PM
OKAY YOU GUYS....I SAW THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO FROM A TRANSSEXUAL WHERE SHE WAS PROCLAIMING THAT TWO DICKS DIDN'T MAKE YOU STRAIGHT. SHE WAS BASICALLY SAYING EVEN IF A GUY WAS WITH A TRANSSEXUAL...HE WAS STILL IN SOME SEMBLANCE OF A GAY RELATIONSHIP.

AS A TRANSSEXUAL, I WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED BY THIS. HOW CAN YOU ON ONE HAND DESIRED TO BE RESPECTED AS A WOMAN, TREATED AS A WOMAN AND SEEN AS A WOMAN BUT PERCEIVE YOURSELF TO BE IN A GAY RELATIONSHIP?

SOMETIMES....I THINK TRANSSEXUALS MAKE IT A LITTLE TOO HARD AND TOO CONFUSING FOR GUYS TO FIGURE OUT. IF HE TALKS TO MORE THAN ONE GIRL...HE'S A TRANNY-CHASER. ETC...ETC...

YouTube - Are Transsexuals Their Own Worse Enemy? - Using Gay Lingo... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SqVSCZJ1Y)

Why don't you do a video response by singing a remake of the Rolling Stones classic, "Sympathy for the Cockhound"...

giovanni_hotel
10-18-2010, 04:40 PM
Then you have people like phobun who's into TGs, but only postops, and regards guys who love preops as 'cockhounds' and faggots. Honestly, if I was only into postops, I never would have joined a site like HA. What's the point???

I don't mean this in an offensive way, but TGs can be 'crazy'. Maybe it's the mones, the process of transitioning, who knows???

But literally every girl has a totally different viewpoint about who and what they are, from a gender and sexuality perspective.

If a girl doesn't think she's a GIRL, then yeah, she's going to question the sexuality of any man who's attracted to her.
And why many str8 men will continue to keep their attraction to TGs on the DL.

Jericho
10-18-2010, 05:16 PM
SOMETIMES....I THINK TRANSSEXUALS MAKE IT A LITTLE TOO HARD AND TOO CONFUSING FOR GUYS TO FIGURE OUT.

Only sometimes? :what

phobun
10-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Then you have people like phobun who's into TGs, but only postops, and regards guys who love preops as 'cockhounds' and faggots. Honestly, if I was only into postops, I never would have joined a site like HA. What's the point???

You're obsessed. Stop sniveling. Cockhounds exist, but I don't think all guys who love preops are cockhounds, and I don't use the f-world.

I don't mean this in an offensive way, but TGs can be 'crazy'. Maybe it's the mones, the process of transitioning, who knows???

But literally every girl has a totally different viewpoint about who and what they are, from a gender and sexuality perspective.

Cockhounds can be 'crazy' too. Maybe it's the paranoia of being on the DL, maybe they lose their forebrains when focused on cock, who knows???

But literally every cockhound has a totally different viewpoint about who and what they are, from a gender and sexuality perspective.

If a girl doesn't think she's a GIRL, then yeah, she's going to question the sexuality of any man who's attracted to her.

Actually, I think that if a girl knows she's a GIRL, then she's more likely to question the sexuality of a man who is attracted to her while pre-op. She knows that most of these guys, not all, are hounds sniffing for cock and that once the cock is gone, the hound is off on another trail.

giovanni_hotel
10-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Don't multi-quote me. Who's obsessed????

You're the one with the 'agenda', not me.
Continue on the hunt for those devious bottom bitches, Sherl-cock Holmes!!

hwbs
10-18-2010, 08:11 PM
its funny all these topics .....its real simple ...if a girl has a liking to u then u are her husband bf lalalala !!!! if ur not somoene they are into u are a dick sucking fag bottom boy chaser hahahaha....if u are young and not married...u should be fucking like a rabbit with no feelings of guilt cause its natural to be doing so ....its funny on sex forum u have all these people that has so much problems with sex and sexuality...i am not dating anyone ...there are prob 4 or 5 ts girls i hang out with casually and most of the time we hook up....they fuck other guys and i do other girls and i am very open about it with them and the girls are the same...i also date gg as well ...i do all of this with out using any mirages or trickery ...the word chaser or fag is just funny to me ...i don't hide out at night or do this in some foreign town to where i live....so am i str8 gay bi who knows ....labels are for shirts and pants...and i def dont look for here or youtube to figure out the meaning of being in the ts community...i recommend that you do the same !!!

giovanni_hotel
10-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Real talk, hollywood.

+1

hwbs
10-18-2010, 09:03 PM
thanks ....what i am here for :geek:

LittleGuy
10-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Turn off caps lock please, if you want people to read what you write.

stfu bitch

blckhaze
10-18-2010, 09:21 PM
its funny all these topics .....its real simple ...if a girl has a liking to u then u are her husband bf lalalala !!!! if ur not somoene they are into u are a dick sucking fag bottom boy chaser hahahaha....if u are young and not married...u should be fucking like a rabbit with no feelings of guilt cause its natural to be doing so ....its funny on sex forum u have all these people that has so much problems with sex and sexuality...i am not dating anyone ...there are prob 4 or 5 ts girls i hang out with casually and most of the time we hook up....they fuck other guys and i do other girls and i am very open about it with them and the girls are the same...i also date gg as well ...i do all of this with out using any mirages or trickery ...the word chaser or fag is just funny to me ...i don't hide out at night or do this in some foreign town to where i live....so am i str8 gay bi who knows ....labels are for shirts and pants...and i def dont look for here or youtube to figure out the meaning of being in the ts community...i recommend that you do the same !!!

brotha hollywood preaches that good shit again

hwbs
10-18-2010, 09:22 PM
haze i try....most of my stuff goes unheard cause i am not from the Fox news school of posting , lol

dgs925
10-18-2010, 09:41 PM
stfu bitch

:-?

Why don't you just sit in the corner while the grownups talk, little guy.

rockabilly
10-18-2010, 09:54 PM
What if one cock is "feminine" ?

A bonafied "She-nis".

But seriously why do people get so wound up over what somebody labels you?

I don't care what people think , that's their baggage not mine.

Fag , Cockhound , Butt-bandit , Honkey , Cracka , Fatty ... honestly words are pointless , It's all about how you present yourself and act irl that matters.

rockabilly
10-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Back to the OP , Maybe she's worried that he only likes her because she has a penis , It's a valid concern but one that can be solved by having a real discussion w/ her man.

DL_NL
10-18-2010, 10:47 PM
Great, another amigay topic. Just what the doctor ordered.

rockabilly
10-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Great, another amigay topic. Just what the doctor ordered.

Just take 2 Dicks and you'll be straight by morning.

natina
10-19-2010, 12:30 AM
it just an inverted dick that you can penetrate.

gutted and pushed inside out

www.tglovers.com
10-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Back to the OP , Maybe she's worried that he only likes her because she has a penis , It's a valid concern but one that can be solved by having a real discussion w/ her man.
To answer your question....I'm not in a relationship at the moment, so worrying about a man liking me only for my "penis" is not a concern of mine. even If I were in a relationship, I feel like I have a lot more to offer a man than my anatomy, so any man that is lucky enough to date me....would hopefully recognize that as well.

Also, while in a relationship...I believe in open and honest communication, so if ever there was an issue that needed discussing, I am usually the 1st to initiate a dialog.

I hope that didn't sound sarcastic...wasn't intended to be.

rockabilly
10-19-2010, 01:00 AM
I technically meant the girl in the video.

But honesty is important in any relationship.