PDA

View Full Version : Enough BULLSHIT - here's some Brazilian-Transsexuals

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:05 AM
Sick of the bullshit drama in here - racism on both sides of the fence, hypocrits calling some girls dudes or fags (here's the news...it's an industry secret but they're all born male!!!) and people delibrately trying to incite others (yeah I've done my share of the inciting).
Jack off and relax.

Brazilian-Transsexuals.com - over 5 years old,the first Brazilian shemale site and the largest, operated from Brazil by Luiz Damazo and his lucious sidekick Domy, all English, worldwide contact details for the world's top shemale Brazilian models, updated weekly with 5 new sets and always a hardcore one, full screen videos, over a trillion (something like that) Gb of content - totally huge.

Join it from the link at the top of this page and help support HungAngels.com - keep this site free.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR HUNGANGELS MEMBERS - only $24.99 a month AND NOT DRAMA GUARANTEE INCLUDED.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:06 AM
Sick of the bullshit drama in here - racism on both sides of the fence, hypocrits calling some girls dudes or fags (here's the news...it's an industry secret but they're all born male!!!) and people delibrately trying to incite others (yeah I've done my share of the inciting).
Jack off and relax.

Brazilian-Transsexuals.com - over 5 years old,the first Brazilian shemale site and the largest, operated from Brazil by Luiz Damazo and his lucious sidekick Domy, all English, worldwide contact details for the world's top shemale Brazilian models, updated weekly with 5 new sets and always a hardcore one, full screen videos, over a trillion (something like that) Gb of content - totally huge.

Join it from the link at the top of this page and help support HungAngels.com - keep this site free.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR HUNGANGELS MEMBERS - only $24.99 a month AND NOT DRAMA GUARANTEE INCLUDED.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:07 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:08 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:10 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:11 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:12 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:13 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:14 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:15 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:16 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:17 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:18 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:19 AM
Jack off and relax.

GroobySteven
11-23-2005, 04:20 AM
Jack off and relax.

bunzy
11-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Thank you very much.

wayfuctup
11-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks, Seanchai...good stuff.

Deepdarkfucker
11-23-2005, 08:11 PM
Thanks...horny as hell

Starman
11-24-2005, 12:28 AM
Great stuff.

Hugh Jarrod
11-24-2005, 01:11 AM
That's what I'm talkin' about.

tsluver247
11-24-2005, 02:56 AM
I am starting to think that I need to move to Brazil.

GroobySteven
11-25-2005, 12:29 AM
Your Thanksgiving pics - from Brazilian-Transsexuals.com

http://www.Brazilian-Transsexuals.com

The first Shemale site from Brazil and still the greatest.
seanchai

GroobySteven
11-25-2005, 12:30 AM

seanchai

GroobySteven
11-25-2005, 12:31 AM

seanchai

Nch22now
11-25-2005, 08:58 AM
Nice. Ty.