PDA

View Full Version : [poll]Open a seperate forum for pictures?

Walterr
10-24-2003, 09:05 AM
New here but long time lurker..I think it'd be alot easier if you guys basically opened a subforum in GD for pictures / video and leave the actual gd for just talking and such..

thanos
10-24-2003, 06:13 PM
Sounds good, and very do-able. The picture posts have been pushing the normal threads down. Is this something the members want?

Desperado
10-24-2003, 06:24 PM
I see the benefit of what walterr is saying. But I personally like the mixture of pictures and commentary in the posts. My $ 1 1/2 cents.

iluvshemales
10-25-2003, 01:11 AM
i agree with desperado, walterr. i like the mix of pics and discussions. i hope the this trend continues

longman
10-25-2003, 08:18 AM
Here are my thoughts:

I see your point , but I don't think pics are pushing talk threads down.
From what I've seen anyone who starts a talk gets responses pretty quickly. If discussion topics were even 30% of the posts I would say ok. but the majority is with the pics (a good pic is worth a thousand words u know). I think if you did split it, the general board would get far few more topics/posts.

Take a look at the stats:
http://www.hungangels.com/board
general stats far outnumber all others.

NYCe
10-25-2003, 11:30 AM
Hmm, I was a little vague earlier. I was asking if the picture only posts should be moved to their own forum, the posts with no text, just page after page of images (example "Girls that make you go Hmmm"). By no means are we getting rid of the post-a-picture feature of the boards.

But on second thought I really don't think there is a need to move them. Keep postin.

Walterr
10-25-2003, 02:02 PM
Here are my thoughts:

I see your point , but I don't think pics are pushing talk threads down.
From what I've seen anyone who starts a talk gets responses pretty quickly. If discussion topics were even 30% of the posts I would say ok. but the majority is with the pics (a good pic is worth a thousand words u know). I think if you did split it, the general board would get far few more topics/posts.

Take a look at the stats:
http://www.hungangels.com/board
general stats far outnumber all others.

I think you completely misunderstood me. The pic forum would be a subforum within General discussion. If you notice, the entire front page of GD is completely picture posts with no actual discussion at all.