View Full Version : For guys who want to give it in the caboose.

shelly1
10-16-2010, 01:59 AM
I see many amateur videos where no one is really moving saying a word or into the sex. This is for those guys who want the inside scoop about anal t-gurl sex but are afraid to ask.

From a t-gurls prospective anal sex is fabulous, the best sex a gurl can have. But there the is some talent involved. When I know were about to get busy, my anus starts to loosen a little and I feel moisture building inside.

My legs start to weaken and I become very frigidity, hyper and cant sit still. This occurs at the point were kissing or just light touching. If he has a way with words, I melt. My legs start to open and close tightly about 6-7 inches and my little rose is relaxed and waiting. Once the act is about to begin, I excuse myself and goto the bathroom. I douse again and spray some sweet smell on my body.

Then I take a large amount of lube and inject it into my rectum. THis will help later. I enjoy being on my back. My legs positioned on his shoulders and I hold onto his forearms for support. The moment he fingers me, my body tightens up and my anus is squeezed tight. As he gently fingers me in a corkscrew fashion I might be able to loose a little but no where enough of a penis. Once I lube him up I guide his penis in, just the head then we stop.

At this point I feel my interior sphincter start to twitch and clamp down. I tell his to slowly push his penis inside further. Once he is completely inside, my rectum begins to push out his penis hard, while my sphincter starts to spasm. My muscles tighten down around his penis completely my reflex!. At this point there is some pain but for me, I just have to wait it out until my body can relax. During this time I am very verbal, demanding, begging, cursing and astound. My date will get an ear full as I curse him and his penis.

If am not pinned down, I will push away, and try anything I can to dislodge his penis. This is a double edge sword as this sexual erotic verbal activity I find is a major tune on for most guys, so he becomes extremely hard. Once he starts pumping, my rectum opens up and allows his penis to penetrate it as it seems to know it lost the battle. After a few minutes my leg muscles relax, my legs spread apart and I have no control but to fully submit. As he grinds away I totally focus on keeping my little rosebud relax. If I don't one sudden tightening could hurt or cause damage. So I must stay focused and prevent any natural reflex from happening.

This takes a lot of energy and verbal communication. I am very verbal telling him erotic sexy things to keep him going and to make him cum. At this point my only thoughts are focused on feeding his penis with my rosebud and making his penis cum. I order him to go faster harder which makes my penis extremely tiny.

I can not be erect when a large penis inside, I focus all my thoughts and energy into serving his penis and pleasuring him. If I start to get hard my rosebud starts to clamp down, to tighten so I try to keep it out of the scene for now. Moments before ejaculation, I can feel his head getting larger which stimulates my rectum tube. Once he ejaculates, my body quickly rejects him and pushes hims out. My demeanor also quickly changes and I want to take a shower and clean up and he needs to leave.

rockabilly
10-16-2010, 03:02 AM
What? No cuddling afterwards.

Mari_Mar
10-16-2010, 03:19 AM
Yeah... umm... huh? What's the point of this thread???

rockabilly
10-16-2010, 03:30 AM
I think shelly 1 loves it up the butt and wanted to share. :shrug

Mari_Mar
10-16-2010, 03:35 AM
Oh! Well... Ok... I can't fault her for that... Come to think of it... I haven't had it up the butt in a while... Hmm... I think the bf is going to get a surprise tonight...

rockabilly
10-16-2010, 03:43 AM
O_o Keep it clean.

Mari_Mar
10-16-2010, 03:53 AM
O_o Keep it clean.

Always! ;)

Instrumental
10-16-2010, 04:20 AM
Well... that was a good read I must say.

FreddieGomez
10-16-2010, 05:51 AM
shelly sounds more like a cd tho, bleh

NjTranceAddict
10-16-2010, 10:06 AM
That was quite possibly the un-sexiest story I've ever read. :yayo:

shelly1
10-16-2010, 06:34 PM
It was not composed to be a story. I just got tired of men who are clueless about anal sex and think they know whats up. They are no idea what is in the mind of a tv, at least mine. Yes I do indeed enjoy anal sex and was simple trying to share what I feel, that's just me. Guys jump on and jump off and spoil what is really going on with regards to the act. Not all guys and not all TVs share these feelings etc. Just wanted to point out to those men who might consider a little something more the next time they have the opportunity to be in this situation, peace..

El Nino
10-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Very good description, shelly!!!

phobun
10-16-2010, 11:07 PM
That was quite possibly the un-sexiest story I've ever read. :yayo:

I agree...

giovanni_hotel
10-16-2010, 11:24 PM
I didn't know anal sex was that complicated for the fuckee!!lol

DId you find the experience sexually arousing, SHellie, or did I miss that part???

thx1138
10-17-2010, 02:32 AM
Does it bother you don't get to ejaculate? Or are you fulfilled just being penetrated?

shelly1
10-18-2010, 10:03 PM
I am totally satisfied being penetrated, that is where I find myself sexually aroused, knowing I caused him to be sexually aroused and that am responsible for that is very cool and satisfying, that is my orgasm. This really is not complicated, we all are different and tvs do not respond the way a male does. I was simply trying to convey how I as a TV responds and enjoys sex. Happy trails...

sunairco
10-18-2010, 10:36 PM
"Then I take a large amount of lube and inject it into my rectum. THis will help later."

You know, I love this give away line that you read in some of these "Penthouse Letter" type monolouges. Sure it's going to "help" later...more like sooner if you're in need of a bowel movement or at the least eliminating what you injected.

Water based lubes = Glycerine

Glycerine = Peristalsis = Dry enema

I'd say the poster is full of shit, but the end result would certainly be the opposite.