PDA

View Full Version : Plus Size Trannies.... Good or Bad?

TSMichelleAustin
10-15-2010, 03:24 AM
So, I have always been considered plus size because I am not a size zero. I don't consider myself fat, but many guys do. I am a white girl, my whole family has thighs and ass, not common in all white girls! LOL! Unless they pay for em! What I am saying is most guys who ever hit on me are black and hispanic guys.... nothing wrong with that! But I rarely ever have a white guy into me, unless a client. But I have had a guy walk out of my place because I am too fat for him. I wear a size 16, sometimes 14 I go back and forth. Most women have curves and that is average size of women in America. 1940-50s scarlets were what would be called plus size now.

I believe I am a voluptuous diva and don't want to change that. But it sucks at times when you hear guys tell you, "You would be hotter if you lost weight" Wow, that can be harsh thing to hear, but I have heard that a couple of times. I am not obese, I am active, my legs are basically muscle. Oh well, I want to post this because I wanted to see if others feel or get the same comments. And guys feel free to post your opinion.

I am planning on doing a shoot with a company soon and I know when the photos come out your going to hear people say shes too fat or what not.

Here are recent pics on my phone:
http://tsmichelleaustin.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/photo-23.jpg?w=225&h=300
http://tsmichelleaustin.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/photo-13.jpg?w=225&h=300

BlueEyed84
10-15-2010, 03:35 AM
Well, you know how I feel and Im a white dude lol

Ryz
10-15-2010, 03:36 AM
I don't mind it, but I prefer smaller girls.
You look sexy though :p

TSMichelleAustin
10-15-2010, 03:41 AM
Thank you!

savannah
10-15-2010, 03:52 AM
your so beautiful..i perfer u

rockabilly
10-15-2010, 03:53 AM
I like curvy gals.

It's all in how you present yourself.

dderek123
10-15-2010, 03:57 AM
Looks good to me.

renoned
10-15-2010, 03:58 AM
Michelle personally I like girls, all shapes and sizes of girls. You are hot and there is no denying that. I have never had a problem with a few extra lbs.
Just my opinion.

Almost forgot can I squeeze your boobies :hide-1: :whistle:

TSMichelleAustin
10-15-2010, 04:07 AM
Aw you guys are great!!! It is great to hear that.... I walk around my house naked most all the time, so never really post pics, so new to me! You never know how people are going to react, I am comfortable in my own skin!

jspo6917
10-15-2010, 04:20 AM
I think your very sexy!! You could def get it, if you know what I mean, I hope to see more pics! Where are you from?

Icanthelpmyself
10-15-2010, 04:53 AM
If you are a lover of these ladies plus size or not you will be attracted to them.

bladex76
10-15-2010, 05:02 AM
more pictures plz me like

TSMichelleAustin
10-15-2010, 05:08 AM
I think your very sexy!! You could def get it, if you know what I mean, I hope to see more pics! Where are you from?

I am in Austin, TX! There are lots of pics of me on my site! http://tsmichelleaustin.com and some video clips!

PomonaCA
10-15-2010, 05:08 AM
To be honest, the body is fine. It's all those words that turn me off.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-15-2010, 05:32 AM
I'd take your thickness over a backroom in an apartment silicone jobbed ass with ethiopian boney legs beneath anyday................

Silcc69
10-15-2010, 07:34 AM
Michelle, you should do that Yum shoot.

TSMichelleAustin
10-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Michelle, you should do that Yum shoot.

Thank you!!! I am definitely going to do it, just waiting on word back! So now I set and wait! LOL!

bte
10-15-2010, 07:53 AM
I'd take your thickness over a backroom in an apartment silicone jobbed ass with ethiopian boney legs beneath anyday................

Already! JWBL speaks the truth.

giovanni_hotel
10-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Well,Michelle/Kennedi, I'm Black and IMO you have a really pretty face and I love hearing your voice!!!

White dudes have different beauty expectations placed on them by the dominant pop culture, especially the fashion industry, mobbed up by gay men(!!) ironically, who promote super skinny White women, i.e., COAT HANGERS, to model their designs so that their natural femininity, ( read; HIPS and AZZ) don't distract from their artistic couture brilliance.

If you had women with curves and hourglass shapes in high end fashion, it would draw most of the attention away from the clothing, ( the women would be 'wearing the clothes', not the clothes 'wearing the women').

Really, I think Black/ethnic (Latin) men had a broader sense culturally of what it means when one says a woman is beautiful; it's the fullness of her breasts, the swell of her hips, the fullness of her thighs, the pout of her lips and the round softness of her buttocks.

From a classical point of view, women with this physical bodytype or a close approximation are what men have traditionally defined as aesthetically appealing.

Once in a while, a female will emerge from the stereotypical Hollyweird image of White female beauty, and entertainment media types will treat it like an E.T. sighting. White folks were surprised and profoundly confused when she first came on the scene that J Lo was considered a sex symbol by so many men because anyone could see from a block away her azz was TOO BIG.

That redhead chick on Mad Men, Christina Hendricks, one of the baddest females on TV, is just too....much. Too much tittay, too much hips, too thick, too pale, lips too big, azz too prominent.
And she is the BITCH. Gorgeous. Not an accident that the dude who wifed her up is Indian. She has too many 'flaws' for most white guys.

That's why I love white GGs with biggol donks; if she isn't a bigot or involved, I'm gonna hit that, eventually, because she rarely if ever has had a man tell her 'your ass is fat' as a compliment.

Sorry more white dudes don't appreciate what you have to offer, Kennedi. But I see what you're working with and you are all that!!

bte
10-15-2010, 09:38 AM
@Giovanni Hotel

I have to agree as well. I'm black as well and my white friends cannot appreciate a woman with curves and big ass.

drock
10-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Aw you guys are great!!! It is great to hear that.... I walk around my house naked most all the time, so never really post pics, so new to me! You never know how people are going to react, I am comfortable in my own skin!

You're good jus the way you are boo.. Nothing wrong with a thick sexy ass woman.

TSMichelleAustin
10-15-2010, 11:18 AM
You're good jus the way you are boo.. Nothing wrong with a thick sexy ass woman.

Thank you! And Giovanni u said a lot!!!! Back in the 80s women on runways had curves look at Tyra, Cindy Crawford, etc. Those girls couldnt runway these days!!!

I have two brothers who are typical white dudes.... one time my brother said that girl has a nice ass, I said what ass??? He's like yea she has a nice ass. I said that is not an ass! I have an ass! He just laughed!

Now white guys dont get mad, I know a lot of u out there love the curves too!!! So know I am not secluding you but 9 times out of 10 it is a hispanic or black dude trying to get my number! LOL

Self_jones
10-15-2010, 11:33 AM
You are fucking hot !!!! plus size girls are the shit. I'm already a fan, can't wait for the photo shots !

Nivek
10-15-2010, 11:59 AM
I like plus sizes reg sizes n in-between sizes, F that zero size, too damn bony n fragile, I don't wanna be thinking a girls gonna snap in half when I'm with her ! Lol

DL_NL
10-15-2010, 12:21 PM
You look great to me, wouldn't want to change anything.

dakota87
10-15-2010, 12:58 PM
gorgeous. omg, your breasts are amazing.

bridgetbbyxo
10-15-2010, 01:24 PM
having a BMI above the normal range is never healthy tho and leads to health complications.... just an fyi...

giovanni_hotel
10-15-2010, 03:05 PM
having a BMI above the normal range is never healthy tho and leads to health complications.... just an fyi...
I bet you this girl's BMI is well above ideal, and nothing about her 'health' looks complicated!!lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l55v6bBdgN1qcs2woo1_500.jpghttp://bigpichost.com/files/143_u6pjpg_de6trzp9.gifhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NQGH1pMO7A8/THaTtPqUvkI/AAAAAAAAG_A/g3o8vcO6hxc/s1600/Mal+Mallory.jpg

And it wouldn't surprise me if Christina Hendricks BMI was above normal!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_crPBCZok0RE/S9wdwsguFqI/AAAAAAAAYUE/NrTng_TAE_A/s1600/christina_hendricks_blue_dress_20100426_1643245947 .jpghttp://boisegoodnews.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/mad_men_peggy.jpg

BMI is a tool, not an absolute measure of health and fitness.

SexSlave1972
10-15-2010, 03:40 PM
Curvy... a word what says 'your fat' more nicely :yingyang:
BMI = early 90's mistake for measuring fatness...or should I say curvyness :)

GroobySteven
10-15-2010, 04:27 PM
You look great Michelle.
I for one, cannot wait to see much more of you! I like that hair also!

DaLonelyGuyNJ
10-15-2010, 04:35 PM
I prefer a full figured gal :)

tvman999
10-15-2010, 04:50 PM
your beautiful...... why waste your time worrying about what some think.... you have heard what many think and we like how you look

FreddieGomez
10-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Well,Michelle/Kennedi, I'm Black and IMO you have a really pretty face and I love hearing your voice!!!

White dudes have different beauty expectations placed on them by the dominant pop culture, especially the fashion industry, mobbed up by gay men(!!) ironically, who promote super skinny White women, i.e., COAT HANGERS, to model their designs so that their natural femininity, ( read; HIPS and AZZ) don't distract from their artistic couture brilliance.

If you had women with curves and hourglass shapes in high end fashion, it would draw most of the attention away from the clothing, ( the women would be 'wearing the clothes', not the clothes 'wearing the women').

Really, I think Black/ethnic (Latin) men had a broader sense culturally of what it means when one says a woman is beautiful; it's the fullness of her breasts, the swell of her hips, the fullness of her thighs, the pout of her lips and the round softness of her buttocks.

From a classical point of view, women with this physical bodytype or a close approximation are what men have traditionally defined as aesthetically appealing.

Once in a while, a female will emerge from the stereotypical Hollyweird image of White female beauty, and entertainment media types will treat it like an E.T. sighting. White folks were surprised and profoundly confused when she first came on the scene that J Lo was considered a sex symbol by so many men because anyone could see from a block away her azz was TOO BIG.

That redhead chick on Mad Men, Christina Hendricks, one of the baddest females on TV, is just too....much. Too much tittay, too much hips, too thick, too pale, lips too big, azz too prominent.
And she is the BITCH. Gorgeous. Not an accident that the dude who wifed her up is Indian. She has too many 'flaws' for most white guys.

That's why I love white GGs with biggol donks; if she isn't a bigot or involved, I'm gonna hit that, eventually, because she rarely if ever has had a man tell her 'your ass is fat' as a compliment.

Sorry more white dudes don't appreciate what you have to offer, Kennedi. But I see what you're working with and you are all that!!

and more white dudes seem to be bottoms than black dudes...jus sayin

doasuwill
10-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Plus size, YES, Please! A little extra never hurts, oops I guess it could if it were, mind out of gutter.

sucka4chix
10-15-2010, 09:39 PM
ROFLMAO! Omg I call that the blowpop look-- looks like 2 blowpops standing side by side, the pop being the ass cheeks and the stick legs! Where do girls get these ideas from!
Anyway, typically if you see an ad that says plus size or thick, if you click on it the chick is a fat cow. Michelle, you are thick. PHAT (pretty hot and tempting). No where near fat!!! It looks good and I'm sure feels good. When Mr Anorexic Lover has some hate to spread just wave 'im off, because you'll NEVER be lacking guys who wanna hit that (you just might have to give up on the Tom Cruise types, but that's no big loss).

Willie Escalade
10-15-2010, 10:01 PM
Definitely good. Thumbs up from me!

thebusiness
10-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Super sexy! If you were in Kansas City I'd wife you up!

rockabilly
10-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Giovanni Hotel , There is no such thing as "too pale".

lilhell
10-15-2010, 10:11 PM
For me I like big Girls but if only the girl is confident and classy and not whiny or low self esteem and you my lady are a class act.
just my 2 cents.
Lil

princevince89
10-15-2010, 10:36 PM
theres nothing wrong with fucking a fat chick.... as long as you're friends don't find out about it

Wordzy
10-16-2010, 12:08 AM
hmm it appears to be pick on whitey day*.

*Not aimed at the OP

WendyWilliams
10-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Nothing wrong with Plus size...I started the Industry a size 10 and now Im a size 12 and because of weight and being 5'11 many label me Plus size..........Trust me its not hurt my career because for every fan I lost you gain one............

Industry always needs a new look or size........."Variety is the Spice of Life"

TSMichelleAustin
10-16-2010, 12:13 AM
theres nothing wrong with fucking a fat chick.... as long as you're friends don't find out about it

WOW that is hateful!!! I could understand if I was 300lbs and someone saying that. I am 220, 5'6" and my legs are solid, all muscle from years of running and biking! So with that being said I am not that fat chick you are talking about. When you have to move her fat over to fuck her then your fat!

Curvy is another word for fat? No Fat is when your unhealthy and way over your weight for your body type. I have curves, I have always had curves even as a boy! Men who tell women they are fat are the reason this country has the highest rate of eating disorders!!! Just saying!!!

Thanks to all the lovely men who said great things!!! I am enjoying my life as the woman I am! I know not everyone is going to like my body type but I am very passable and most people have no clue I am trans! I love shocking em when they find out!!!

TSMichelleAustin
10-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Nothing wrong with Plus size...I started the Industry a size 10 and now Im a size 12 and because of weight and being 5'11 many label me Plus size..........Trust me its not hurt my career because for every fan I lost you gain one............

Industry always needs a new look or size........."Variety is the Spice of Life"

Well, Miss Willams, I think u look great! I love4 seeing someone like you in the industry!!! You keep it up!!!

MDM23
10-16-2010, 01:19 AM
220 at 5'6 is pretty heavy to be honest. You don't look that heavy though.

I'm 6'2 and 240 but quite low bodyfat (8-10%), anyone heavier than me is a no go lol

TSMichelleAustin
10-16-2010, 01:27 AM
220 at 5'6 is pretty heavy to be honest. You don't look that heavy though.

I'm 6'2 and 240 but quite low bodyfat (8-10%), anyone heavier than me is a no go lol

I guess u didnt hear my legs are solid muscle.... muscle weighs more than fat, plus silicon weighs a lot too!!!! That's why I dont look as big as I am. So you can never go on weight, why I never say my weight cuz people dont believe me.

Silcc69
10-16-2010, 01:30 AM
Michelle are you ever going to do a shoot on Wendy Williams interacaialtgirls site?

TSMichelleAustin
10-16-2010, 01:31 AM
Michelle are you ever going to do a shoot on Wendy Williams interacaialtgirls site?
IDK never thought about it.

brothaonaol
10-16-2010, 01:40 AM
WOW you look just like ts kennedi YouTube - Tranny in the City: Episode 4 part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRDqL42eDiI)

DL_NL
10-16-2010, 01:41 AM
Always a hater in there somewhere... the trick is to ignore him.

Wordzy
10-16-2010, 01:41 AM
It's as good as you want it to be.

TSMichelleAustin
10-16-2010, 01:43 AM
WOW you look just like ts kennedi [/url]

Well if you didnt read earlier Giovanni basically said Kennidi.Michelle... I am the same person just like Vanessa is Reina....

Some of us girls use different names from the names of our daily lives.

brothaonaol
10-16-2010, 01:44 AM
Well if you didnt read earlier Giovanni basically said Kennidi.Michelle... I am the same person just like Vanessa is Reina....

Some of us girls use different names from the names of our daily lives.

so are you and vanessa cool?

TSMichelleAustin
10-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Yes we are.... we started the show Tranny Talk and it still going stong even though she is no longer on it. She is a sweet person and helped me out a lot in the beginning of my transition when I lived in Chicago and took me into her place when an ex basically kicked me out! SO She is a great person and we dont talk like we used to but we are still cool!!!

ELDERGOD
10-16-2010, 01:54 AM
I like it. Id wife you

sucka4chix
10-16-2010, 01:59 AM
I guess u didnt hear my legs are solid muscle.... muscle weighs more than fat, plus silicon weighs a lot too!!!! That's why I dont look as big as I am. So you can never go on weight, why I never say my weight cuz people dont believe me.
Which is why it kills me how people are obsessed with losing WEIGHT. You can lose weight and be bigger or gain weight and be trimmer! A fucking scale doesn't tell you what you look like. That's what mirrors are for!

TSMichelleAustin
10-16-2010, 02:17 AM
Which is why it kills me how people are obsessed with losing WEIGHT. You can lose weight and be bigger or gain weight and be trimmer! A fucking scale doesn't tell you what you look like. That's what mirrors are for!

SO SO TRUE!!! So glad u said that! That is why I dont own a scale!!! Some of my gay friends are obsessed with the scale they get on it 3 times a day. Im like omg ur not going to change weight that fast!

Instrumental
10-16-2010, 02:28 AM
I think women with a cute face can be thick or thin, big or small and be attractive. You are definitely one such woman.

russtafa
10-16-2010, 02:59 AM
You look like Rubens painting.Very sexy ,its good to see a healthy full bodied young lady

SunshyneMonroe
10-16-2010, 03:51 AM
f ur un healthy u should try to change that..

TsVanessa69
10-16-2010, 05:15 AM
f ur un healthy u should try to change that..
Whats that supposed to mean??

SunshyneMonroe
10-16-2010, 05:22 AM
Whats that supposed to mean??

it means if ur very very fat u should try to lose some lbs to be more healthy...

Mari_Mar
10-16-2010, 05:26 AM
it means if ur very very fat u should try to lose some lbs to be more healthy...

That doesn't seem very polite Sunshyne...

SunshyneMonroe
10-16-2010, 05:46 AM

Really i wasnt tryin to be mean at all...im just sayin if i have few extra lbs thats ok but when it becomes unhealthy u should try to fix it...

renoned
10-16-2010, 05:46 AM

Well there is the possibility that it wasn't Sunshyne. You see she has a little helper that can be kind of bitchy, so you never know. :yayo:

TSMichelleAustin
10-16-2010, 06:01 AM
I never said I was unhealthy... Just because I am not as small as some of the other girls I am pretty active.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-16-2010, 06:22 AM
In the end you have to be happy with who you are...if you aren't change it.

There is something for everyone, but you can't expect people to change their attractions.

If your happy being big, hunny, more power to ya.
There are plenty of men out there who like larger women.

TsVanessa69
10-16-2010, 07:31 AM
I never said I was unhealthy... Just because I am not as small as some of the other girls I am pretty active.
You have to excuse Sunshine she doesnt like big girls period, thick or tall. We just ingnore it.

brothaonaol
10-16-2010, 07:50 AM
oh wow this is gonna be good.

brothaonaol
10-16-2010, 08:06 AM

There is something for everyone, but you can't expect people to change their attractions.

lmao! all these guys saying "oh shes hott" and, "i love a big curvy woman" are just horney and wanna free fuck if they see her.

SunshyneMonroe
10-16-2010, 08:08 AM
There is a diff in curvy and sloopy fat...

APD2
10-16-2010, 09:45 AM

Female fat looks good round the hips and thighs-not the waist.
Still, this is preferable to being skinny.

uchetal
10-16-2010, 02:57 PM
Muscle weighs more than fat. BMI does not account for muscle mass.

giovanni_hotel
10-16-2010, 03:11 PM
I liked Kennedi before she ever posted on HA. It was a pleasant surprise to see her posting here.

GAWD DAYUM, some of yall think EVERYONE is trying to work some damn hustle on someone!!
How the fucc do you get some ass FOR FREE because of a post on a message board!!??lol

south ov da border
10-16-2010, 04:15 PM
your size is quite fine for me...

Jericho
10-16-2010, 04:22 PM
and more white dudes seem to be bottoms than black dudes...jus sayin

That's ok, Ferdie, you're addressing the balance!
jus sayin :rolleyes:

LittleGuy
10-16-2010, 04:29 PM
no comment

LittleGuy
10-16-2010, 04:32 PM
You have to excuse Sunshine she doesnt like big girls period, thick or tall. We just ingnore it.

sounds like youre scared of her

Paige
10-16-2010, 07:12 PM
Michelle-You look good to me. Keep in mind that there are a LOT of great looking, sexy REAL girls around who aren't size 0 either, and a lot of guys like them... You're "in it", as they say.

kev69
10-16-2010, 08:06 PM
So, I have always been considered plus size because I am not a size zero. I don't consider myself fat, but many guys do. I am a white girl, my whole family has thighs and ass, not common in all white girls! LOL! Unless they pay for em! What I am saying is most guys who ever hit on me are black and hispanic guys.... nothing wrong with that! But I rarely ever have a white guy into me, unless a client. But I have had a guy walk out of my place because I am too fat for him. I wear a size 16, sometimes 14 I go back and forth. Most women have curves and that is average size of women in America. 1940-50s scarlets were what would be called plus size now.

I believe I am a voluptuous diva and don't want to change that. But it sucks at times when you hear guys tell you, "You would be hotter if you lost weight" Wow, that can be harsh thing to hear, but I have heard that a couple of times. I am not obese, I am active, my legs are basically muscle. Oh well, I want to post this because I wanted to see if others feel or get the same comments. And guys feel free to post your opinion.

I am planning on doing a shoot with a company soon and I know when the photos come out your going to hear people say shes too fat or what not.

Michelle you are beautiful

christinafoxx
10-16-2010, 10:46 PM
We all have our own unique character and look, be proud and be who you are.

youshouldtrythislol
10-16-2010, 11:01 PM
I dont think it is right to judge a woman based on society's views on 'sexy size'. I don't think society's view on beauty is accurate. It just does not look healthy.

Ryz
10-16-2010, 11:03 PM
We all have our own unique character and look, be proud and be who you are.
True.
Do you workout on the regular?

TSMichelleAustin
10-17-2010, 12:18 AM

Good to know! LOL!

TSMichelleAustin
10-17-2010, 12:20 AM

Thank you Allanah! I am very happy with how I look and who I am. I know not all men are going to be attracted to that!

TSMichelleAustin
10-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Well, I am not scared of anyone.... everyone has an opinion! But I am not one to throw jabs at others. Cuz trust if I wanted to say some shit about some people I would have already in this thread but I have a better character than that. I am not a child nor do I need to act like I am in high school. I just put this thread out there to start a topic on what is beauty in the eye of the beholder. I wasn't asking for pitty or any of that. I love who I am, I embrace everything about myself. Yes, some of you may know me as Kennidi from either my Chicago days or Tranny Talk, and you may know me as Michelle from other things.... I am the same person, I don't change my personality or integrity because I am one or the other. I work hard in this community to help be an activist for transgendered people, but so many of us girls want to cut each other down, when we should embrace each other.

I don't care if this dude in here thinks because guys are into my loooks or they are just saying it to get free sex! Well honey, if I want free sex I have a husband I can get it from any day I want!!! I am way past the phase of you tell me I am beautiful so I can fuck you!

I am me you either love it or you hate it!

youshouldtrythislol
10-17-2010, 12:36 AM
I am me you either love it or you hate it!

Very well said. This is a viewpoint that a lot of people need to use.

timxxx
10-17-2010, 12:45 AM
My :2cent

I think you look great,prefer the long hair,that's just my thing.:-D

TSMichelleAustin
10-17-2010, 12:48 AM
My :2cent

I think you look great,prefer the long hair,that's just my thing.:-D

Thanks thats what wigs are for! LOL!!! It's too damn hot for long hair here in TX and all i ever did was leave it in ponytail. But wigs were a great invention... I can wear any color or length I want! LOL!

Thanks you... we all have preferences right!?

wishwash
10-17-2010, 12:50 AM
definettly sexy. and im white

lancecd
10-17-2010, 04:43 AM
U know how I feel about u baby girl!

Silcc69
10-17-2010, 05:02 AM
lmao! all these guys saying "oh shes hott" and, "i love a big curvy woman" are just horney and wanna free fuck if they see her.

If this was guy with a wig and a skirt then you mite be on to soemthing but this isn't that case by a long shot.

liknmbig
10-17-2010, 03:44 PM
I visit a bbw ts here in chicago that is an absolute A+ for me, I look for thicker girls. When you cumn to chicago Michelle?

costanza8866
10-17-2010, 05:09 PM
Michelle u look great. I like girls of all shapes and sizes but there is nothing better than seeing a girl with curves from behind. Seeing the flare of her hips and shape of her ass. Some curves are required for that.

TSMichelleAustin
10-17-2010, 10:18 PM
I visit a bbw ts here in chicago that is an absolute A+ for me, I look for thicker girls. When you cumn to chicago Michelle?

I am suppose to be there in November but not sure yet.

jessicamoore
10-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Being plus size is ok just keep it toned up some white guys say im big also im 5 1 210 but solid no stomach big tits and ass so
they like cause im tomed not sloppy

jessicamoore
10-17-2010, 10:33 PM
5 11 sorry

irongoddess
10-17-2010, 11:01 PM
there are lots of people that think my body is not beautiful :)
do i give a damn?why?BECAUSE IT`S WHO I AM!
i wouldn`t spend all day fueling my body with the right food,training like an animal and make sure i keep getting better all the time, i wouldn`t want to try to fit into the sterotype tgirl just to appeal to the mass!Before my body was very petite,like Pamela Anderson but i much prefer my body today,it`s a never ending job and i love it!:)
when i started bodybuilding,i thought none was going to fancy my muscular physique and i was going to stop escorting because i wasn`t the''ideal''girl anymore
so i was just going to stick with personal training
but it worked actually really well, i do more muscle worship sessions these days
and i get paid to be told i`m awesome for an hour and lots of times
guys just come to admire me without sex and still get paid 200pounds :)

so Michelle it doesn`t matter what people think,it matters only what you think!
be Proud,be always yourself!
xx irongoddess

Jericho
10-17-2010, 11:11 PM
Personally, i prefer a thin girl, but if some larger lass wanted to titslap me, i'm not going to complain! :whistle:

TSMichelleAustin
10-18-2010, 03:52 AM
there are lots of people that think my body is not beautiful :)
do i give a damn?why?BECAUSE IT`S WHO I AM!
i wouldn`t spend all day fueling my body with the right food,training like an animal and make sure i keep getting better all the time, i wouldn`t want to try to fit into the sterotype tgirl just to appeal to the mass!Before my body was very petite,like Pamela Anderson but i much prefer my body today,it`s a never ending job and i love it!:)
when i started bodybuilding,i thought none was going to fancy my muscular physique and i was going to stop escorting because i wasn`t the''ideal''girl anymore
so i was just going to stick with personal training
but it worked actually really well, i do more muscle worship sessions these days
and i get paid to be told i`m awesome for an hour and lots of times
guys just come to admire me without sex and still get paid 200pounds :)

so Michelle it doesn`t matter what people think,it matters only what you think!
be Proud,be always yourself!
xx irongoddess

Thank you very much! I don't really matter what some people think of me! I am very proud of who I am. It's great being different!

txjr3
10-27-2010, 03:13 PM
I think you're hot - but you knew that!

BrendaQG
10-27-2010, 08:03 PM
@Michelle

If you are truly happy with how you look then more power to you. What other people think does not really matter. As for being healthy unless you have high blood pressure or are diabetic or something else your doctor says then don't even worry about your weight.

pasta2000
10-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Your original pic is nice, nothing wrong with a big girl, not sloppy and frumpy though, I didn't see that in your pic.....

TSMichelleAustin
10-28-2010, 12:13 AM
Thanks everyone! I am healthy I am actually working out daily so I am good! I will never been a size zero because of my body structure but I will be healthy curvy girl.

LoverofT-Girls
10-28-2010, 12:15 AM
You have a great shape, curves in the right places.

clonmult
10-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Your original pic is nice, nothing wrong with a big girl, not sloppy and frumpy though, I didn't see that in your pic.....

Totally agree that the original picture is of a damnably gorgeous person, and would never say that was a picture of a big girl. Just one that I'd be proud to be seen out and about with.

Have always believed that real women, the truly attractive ones, should have plenty of curves - its very rare for me to find anyone skinny attractive.

stillies77
10-28-2010, 12:36 AM
I think plus size trannies are a big thumbs up...very beautiful.

TSMichelleAustin
10-28-2010, 04:12 AM
I think plus size trannies are a big thumbs up...very beautiful.

That is a great thing to hear!!!!

Scuderia77
10-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Michelle I think you are a hot girl! I dont like skinny :) Love it when a girl has a bit more to hold ;)

nicebrn
10-28-2010, 09:52 PM
That is a great thing to hear!!!!
Some of the most unforgettable experiences I've ever had have been with girls past the size 12 bracket. I think you're incredibly lovely and it'd be no different with you. :)

KimberlyBanxxx
10-28-2010, 10:10 PM
your pretty!!!

TSMichelleAustin
10-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Thank you!!!

luv4Tgirls
10-29-2010, 01:47 AM
Michelle, I think you look great, I'd have no problem going on a date with you.

alexytv
10-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Michelle
you are outstanding a real dream. It's a pity I'm far away.
Kisses
Alexy

skullyjcm
10-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Very Hot:jerkoff

TSMichelleAustin
10-30-2010, 12:52 AM
Thanks to everyone!!! I started a new site http://trannysisters.com with my sister Morgan Austin! Right now there are vids and photos up of me if you interested in seeing this Plus size girl in action!!!! More stuff coming to site in next few weeks!!!

TSMichelleAustin
11-03-2010, 04:48 AM
Here are some pics from this past weekend here in Austin for the Gaga Party!!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs488.ash2/76161_488828038522_731853522_6867027_6719858_n.jpg

With my sister Morgan before going on to do Telephone together:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs991.snc4/76489_1680071566476_1378158006_31770280_4723615_n. jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs945.snc4/73813_1678169238919_1378158006_31764759_5976048_n. jpg

SunshyneMonroe
11-03-2010, 05:04 AM
oh my gaga

TSMichelleAustin
11-03-2010, 05:07 AM
LOL! It was a long wkend 3 nights of gaga! LOL!

SunshyneMonroe
11-03-2010, 05:16 AM
LOL! It was a long wkend 3 nights of gaga! LOL!

lol did yall do the song together! lol im coming to austin 2morrow whats the club days over there?

TSMichelleAustin
11-03-2010, 05:30 AM
Yes we did the song together! Best club nights in Austin are Thurs-Sunday.... Kiss and Fly is my favorite place because its more mix alternative. Its off Colorado between 4th and 5th. Thurs is ghetto night there, they have a strip contest for boys, girls and trannies, and its $1 drinks! It gets packed and lots of str8s and gays!

SunshyneMonroe
11-03-2010, 05:36 AM
Yes we did the song together! Best club nights in Austin are Thurs-Sunday.... Kiss and Fly is my favorite place because its more mix alternative. Its off Colorado between 4th and 5th. Thurs is ghetto night there, they have a strip contest for boys, girls and trannies, and its $1 drinks! It gets packed and lots of str8s and gays!
oh my srt8 boys oh my gaga lol no i may pass by!

TSMichelleAustin
11-03-2010, 05:40 AM
oh my srt8 boys oh my gaga lol no i may pass by!

Its really the only night club in chicago but of course a lot of other places like off sixth or more gay clubs on forth! I just have more fun at Kiss! LOL!

SunshyneMonroe
11-03-2010, 05:42 AM
Its really the only night club in chicago but of course a lot of other places like off sixth or more gay clubs on forth! I just have more fun at Kiss! LOL!

chi? im going to austin?

TSMichelleAustin
11-03-2010, 05:55 AM
Sorry, i said chicago.... I meant austin, I used to live in Chicago and was thinking about it! LOL! But I meant austin! I feel dumb! LOL!

danielrg
11-05-2010, 10:15 AM
I just scaned thrugh 13 pages hoping for more pics.
Should tell you something.

TSMichelleAustin
11-05-2010, 10:18 AM
I just scaned thrugh 13 pages hoping for more pics.
Should tell you something.

I just posted more pics here: http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=51210

txjr3
11-05-2010, 09:54 PM
chi? im going to austin?

How's Austin treating you? I'm over in Westlake if you feel frisky!:)

liknmbig
11-06-2010, 04:45 AM
when you cuming back to chicago?

TSMichelleAustin
11-06-2010, 05:00 AM
Hopefully soon!!!

TSMichelleAustin
11-09-2010, 04:47 AM
So I thought I would let u guys know I am shooting with JP for Shemale Yum tomorrow! Very excited!!!

Also you can check out my new set from Tranny Sisters (http://trannysisters.com) now!

Here are a few pics from there:
http://trannysisters.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/bathtub-009-225x300.jpg
http://trannysisters.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/bathtub-012-200x300.jpg

killa69
11-09-2010, 08:48 AM
As long as they're as cute as you its always a good thing.

TSMichelleAustin
11-09-2010, 08:52 AM
As long as they're as cute as you its always a good thing.

Awe thanks hun!

LoverofT-Girls
11-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Very cute, nice to see a girl with actual curves. Any shots of your sister?

themushroom
11-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Well you look dam fine to me xx

TSMichelleAustin
11-10-2010, 12:56 AM
Very cute, nice to see a girl with actual curves. Any shots of your sister?

Shes petite and pics coming in next week or so!!!

for-ward
11-10-2010, 01:39 AM
love girls with curves they seem more sexy to me.
great pics michelle, you are very sexy.

TSMichelleAustin
11-10-2010, 01:55 AM
love girls with curves they seem more sexy to me.
great pics michelle, you are very sexy.

Well ty hun!!! U will soon see me on Shemale Yum too!!! So glad u enjoy the curvy girls!!!

Silcc69
11-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Well I hope you get a good cameraman as SY has a lot that talk to much and they ruin it. Then they have some guys that pull there dick out and get a blowjob lol its a mess at times. I think Shemale Strokers is a bit better.

TSMichelleAustin
11-11-2010, 01:17 AM
Well I hope you get a good cameraman as SY has a lot that talk to much and they ruin it. Then they have some guys that pull there dick out and get a blowjob lol its a mess at times. I think Shemale Strokers is a bit better.

I had an amazing director/camera man. JP Ewing before he started with Grooby he had did stuff like Maxim and stuff and prob still does. But what I am saying never once did I feel like I was with a creepy guy trying to get off. He was very professional and very respectful. We worked well together and I think you are going to see it in the vids and pics! But I have had a lot of work in front of camera before this shoot so it was very smooth for the both of us. He didn't have to teach me how to pose or where to move! And he never once pulled out his cock or any thing of that nature. We shot in my home so it worked real well! We are planning on shooting a hardcore stuff for a dvd he is working on! So I can not be anymore pleased with what happened!!!

JP Ewing
11-11-2010, 02:13 AM
Glad you had a good time Michelle. It was truly a pleasure to work with you. You did a great job! I'm anxious to take a look at the pics out of the camera. Might even upload a few sneak peeks to TexasShemales. ;)

TSMichelleAustin
11-11-2010, 02:18 AM
Glad you had a good time Michelle. It was truly a pleasure to work with you. You did a great job! I'm anxious to take a look at the pics out of the camera. Might even upload a few sneak peeks to TexasShemales. ;)

sound great i love sneak peeks!!! :dancing:

wishwash
11-11-2010, 06:51 AM
two words: DAMN GOOD!

TSMichelleAustin
11-11-2010, 08:27 PM
two words: DAMN GOOD!

good to know its DAMN GOOD to you! LOL! :)

wishwash
11-17-2010, 12:35 AM
do you live in l.a?

stillies77
11-17-2010, 12:37 AM
You really look awesome Michelle for real I love your avatar pic.

TSMichelleAustin
11-17-2010, 01:08 AM
do you live in l.a?
Nope... will be in LA in January!!! Texas girl here!

You really look awesome Michelle for real I love your avatar pic.

Stillies ur so sweet and of course ur cute!!!

lisaparadise
11-17-2010, 01:19 AM

http://tsmichelleaustin.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/photo-13.jpg?w=225&h=300we all come in different sizes and shapes thats whats great about us besides i fuck your brains out in a heartbeat

TSMichelleAustin
11-17-2010, 01:43 AM
we all come in different sizes and shapes thats whats great about us besides i fuck your brains out in a heartbeat

Awe LISA!!!! Make me blush!:wiggle:

wishwash
11-20-2010, 05:41 AM
PM me when you get here if you want. I'll send you some pics of myself and maybe we can get together. im looking for a relationship with a beautiful person. and you seem really cool, plus your beautiful. let me know!

TSMichelleAustin
11-20-2010, 08:45 AM
PM me when you get here if you want. I'll send you some pics of myself and maybe we can get together. im looking for a relationship with a beautiful person. and you seem really cool, plus your beautiful. let me know!

Get where? And I never said I am looking for a relationship. Sorry.

stillies77
11-20-2010, 03:52 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9FPkhQ1I4Tg/TI7yGVElRXI/AAAAAAAABMM/85swf2zszoY/s1600/wtf-cat.jpg

gotchagood
11-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Nothing wrong with some freekin meat on a woman! Not everyone fits into"societies" little "people" boxes. If you like being a little thicker than what America says is ideal than that's your decision. Be who you are and I'm sure "you" know when you've had too much Ben and Jerry's. Just my opinion.

Have a great day

DarylWashington
11-20-2010, 07:15 PM
Bad, very bad!

schealseakendra
11-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Plus Size Trannies!!!!! be wellcomeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Bowdown::Bowdown:
double pleasure
:Bowdown:

Kayden Harley
11-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Beauty comes in so many shapes, colors & sizes. You're obviously very healthy, and I can tell you are very comfortable with who you are. Those are all qualities that people find attractive.

Michelle is beautiful, and it was interesting to read people's comments on this thread. It was great to see how many people showed their support for plus size women :)

Thor57
11-20-2010, 11:52 PM
good, very very good, damnnnnnn:Bowdown::iagree::yayo:

Thor57
11-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Michelle, you are most sexy looking. If your personality fits the looks, then you are an ideal woman!

Beaner
11-21-2010, 01:02 AM
a bit too much work me

giovanni_hotel
11-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Maddison!! YES!!
The wife...!

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=354645&stc=1&d=1290289843

Ryz
11-21-2010, 03:25 AM
I like a girl with a thick ass and hips. But the stomach is too much

Beaner
11-21-2010, 04:46 AM
Maddison!! YES!!
The wife...!

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=354645&stc=1&d=1290289843

maybe you can bump bellies with her?

giovanni_hotel
11-21-2010, 05:17 AM
maybe you can bump bellies with her?

Maybe your....naw.
I was gonna say sum dumb shit about your poor mother, but I changed my mind.
Stupid azz, Beaner.

No need to post a comment if you don't agree about a girl I like. Lowers the hostility level on the board.

natina
11-21-2010, 06:33 AM
I am gonna answer your question with a couple a fuck en pictures

cause a pic a worth 1000 words

but hen again you did not say a +++ sized

you said a + sized like in one X not XXXL

phobun
11-21-2010, 06:52 AM
Which one is you?

I am gonna answer your question with a couple a fuck en pictures

cause a pic a worth 1000 words

but hen again you did not say a +++ sized

you said a + sized like in one X not XXXL

natina
11-22-2010, 05:31 AM
THEY BOTH ARE YOU
so it can not be me

BROKE TRICK

stillies77
11-22-2010, 06:44 AM
THEY BOTH ARE YOU
so it can not be me

BROKE TRICK

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2010/01/SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

Thor57
11-22-2010, 06:52 AM
love beautiful gurls.....:iagree:

stillies77
11-22-2010, 06:54 AM
A friend of mine from my town...

http://bigtit.hottesttgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/poison-ivy-tits-201x300.jpg

TSMichelleAustin
11-23-2010, 06:34 PM
A friend of mine from my town...

http://bigtit.hottesttgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/poison-ivy-tits-201x300.jpg

A beautiful plus size beauty! Thanks Stillies!

iputinwork
11-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Nothing wrong with a plus size gal, they seem to be able to take it a bit better than the smaller ladies ;)

JudaZ
11-28-2010, 01:28 PM

Just the kind of body I prefer.

TSMichelleAustin
11-29-2010, 02:12 AM
Nothing wrong with a plus size gal, they seem to be able to take it a bit better than the smaller ladies ;)

I enjoyed seeing you other night!!! Had fun! Sorry I was quiet at first!!!

Just the kind of body I prefer.

Well I am glad u enjoy that!!!:party:

dan_drade
11-29-2010, 02:24 AM
Michelle,
I have to say that you look absolutely stunning and you have an angelic face. :)

iagodelgado
11-29-2010, 02:29 AM
Plus size = same as medium size = same as skinny size. Good is good.

TSMichelleAustin
11-29-2010, 02:30 AM
Michelle,
I have to say that you look absolutely stunning and you have an angelic face. :)

Aw so nice to hear!

Plus size = same as medium size = same as skinny size. Good is good.

Yea its all good!

dan_drade
11-29-2010, 02:44 AM
You are going to make some man in TX a great girlfriend.

TSMichelleAustin
11-29-2010, 03:18 AM
You are going to make some man in TX a great girlfriend.

I already have! LOL! Been going strong on 3yrs...

But my clients and fans love what they get! Either through vids and pics or their personal time with me! So everyone gets a chance to be lucky! LOL!

dan_drade
11-29-2010, 03:25 AM
I already have! LOL! Been going strong on 3yrs...

But my clients and fans love what they get! Either through vids and pics or their personal time with me! So everyone gets a chance to be lucky! LOL!

Woo hoo, good for you. Your bf must be a pretty cool guy then. It's girls like you that make this forum a nice place to come to.

TSMichelleAustin
11-29-2010, 03:53 AM
Woo hoo, good for you. Your bf must be a pretty cool guy then. It's girls like you that make this forum a nice place to come to.

He is a really cool guy and I am very lucky to have met him. I found him in a time in my life when I was not looking. His first ts gf was Morgan Bailey, way before she was a star and they were together a long time. Which we all three have remained close friends to this day. He is very open minded, kind, funny and understanding of this lifestyle. He does not judge me on my line of work, encourages me to pursue my dreams in the art world. And in return I do same for him! We have had an open relationship from the get go, and I have found it has worked well for us. Some will say thats not a relationship but for us it is. We love one another and when I am away for a while working or traveling he really misses me and I miss him! So all in all hes a great guy that doesn't mind sharing me to the world! And thank you for saying girls like make it nice here, I have been called a bitch a lot on this forum and I dare to differ on that. More girls are bitches here than me, I just voice my opinion and some guys don't like that!

nonnonnon
11-29-2010, 06:06 AM
I didn't know you looked so good! I think your avatar pic should be you smiling

TSMichelleAustin
11-29-2010, 06:10 AM
I didn't know you looked so good! I think your avatar pic should be you smiling

I smile but this pic I was being more pouty! LOL! But thank you for the compliment!

Beaner
01-06-2011, 09:15 PM
ugh im not into fat trannies

innocentbychoice
01-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Hey Michelle,

I didn't read the whole thread. Just wanted to say you're really pretty. And there's nothing wrong with your body...

What I did find kind of annoying was that everytime someone said the word "fat" you felt the need to explain why you are not fat, dissing bigger people than you along the way, which is what you don't like when people do it to you;

WOW that is hateful!!! I could understand if I was 300lbs and someone saying that. I am 220, 5'6" and my legs are solid, all muscle from years of running and biking! So with that being said I am not that fat chick you are talking about. When you have to move her fat over to fuck her then your fat!

Curvy is another word for fat? No Fat is when your unhealthy and way over your weight for your body type. I have curves, I have always had curves even as a boy! Men who tell women they are fat are the reason this country has the highest rate of eating disorders!!! Just saying!!!

And that kinda shows you're a bit more insecure than you like us to think. Nothing wrong with that, we all have our insecurities, all Im saying is why explaining what you are? or why you're big? Instead of saying "OMG I'm not fat! People who weight 300 lbs are fat, I'm just muscular", say "you're calling me fat? Well hell yeah I am, and I am fabulous" and it will make you instantly more attractive than you already are, because it shows confidence and self acceptance. ;) .

TSMichelleAustin
01-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Hey Michelle,

I didn't read the whole thread. Just wanted to say you're really pretty. And there's nothing wrong with your body...

What I did find kind of annoying was that everytime someone said the word "fat" you felt the need to explain why you are not fat, dissing bigger people than you along the way, which is what you don't like when people do it to you;

And that kinda shows you're a bit more insecure than you like us to think. Nothing wrong with that, we all have our insecurities, all Im saying is why explaining what you are? or why you're big? Instead of saying "OMG I'm not fat! People who weight 300 lbs are fat, I'm just muscular", say "you're calling me fat? Well hell yeah I am, and I am fabulous" and it will make you instantly more attractive than you already are, because it shows confidence and self acceptance. ;) .

thanks but ur wrong in ur judgement. But thanks for pointing out what u think.

a994
01-07-2011, 04:20 AM
Michelle, I think you are beautiful all over. I like your size, your face, and the hairstyle you're sporting on your avatar photo. Your boyfriend is one lucky young man to be with you.

And I like several plus-size women. I envy the husband of plus-size g(genetic)-woman Emme, I'love to spend a wild night or two with t-woman Savannah, and I have a long list of things I'd like to do with Monica Lewinsky.

a994
01-07-2011, 04:38 AM
Here's a link to a full-length video of the wonderfully voluptuous Savannah:

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/5177/busty-fattie-jerking-her-pole-till-cumshot.html

DarylWashington
01-07-2011, 05:12 AM
Plus size (aka a nasty fat ass) is bad, very bad!

Ryz
01-07-2011, 05:24 AM
Plus size (aka a nasty fat ass) is bad, very bad!

You're not even trying anymore, the trolling is too obvious now

Jackal
01-07-2011, 06:27 AM
I never imagined Michelle Austin to be remotely big, obese or plus size. From her avatar, she looked pretty, perhaps voluptuous, couldn't tell but after seeing her topless, I'd say she's sexy, pretty, maybe not skinny but certainly not obese or large. I've seen some cute tgirls who were plus size though, they exist, a really cool girl in Denver I met, she was pretty with a fun personality.

BigDF
01-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Aw you guys are great!!! It is great to hear that.... I walk around my house naked most all the time, so never really post pics, so new to me! You never know how people are going to react, I am comfortable in my own skin!]
That's really all that's important, Michelle, as your self image is reflected in your face. Reaching a bit further back in time, you have what I believe is called Rubenesque beauty. I think you are quite beautiful and hotter than hell. I like your body and your face and I like what you've written on here and on your blog.

Don't let all the:bs: get you down, sweet lady, there are a lot of us out there who would love to be with you.:Bowdown:

Silcc69
01-08-2011, 07:57 PM

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/5177/busty-fattie-jerking-her-pole-till-cumshot.html

I'd luv to drill her ass.

BigDF
01-08-2011, 08:13 PM

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/5177/busty-fattie-jerking-her-pole-till-cumshot.htmlSavannah is hot, gorgeous redhead girl, I'd love to get my tongue on her.:Bowdown::fuckin:

BigDF
01-08-2011, 10:14 PM
having a BMI above the normal range is never healthy tho and leads to health complications.... just an fyi...The main heath complication that I've noticed is that a lot of doctors have the "Fatty" prejudice and want to concentrate on that rather than the condition you've come to see them about. What most people don't realize that life itself leads to health complications because our bodies break down as we age. None of us is going to live forever. I don't know anyone who actually knows what "healthy" is because the definition of that has changed several times over the years I've been alive.

TSMichelleAustin
01-08-2011, 10:31 PM
You're not even trying anymore, the trolling is too obvious now

Yea this dude is a fool, thats why he is on ignore! What is so fucking funny he comments on everything I do in every forum, follows me on twitter, and heard him talking about me to others! SO for someone who hates me so much sure is up on my dick a lot! The dude is a loser and he is fucking upset I dont give him a time or day that is why he likes to call me names and talk shit. Cuz, he will never have a chance at this, and his nasty dick with some kinds of diseases on it wont have a chance to come ten feet from me! So DARRYL SHUT THE FUCK UP U NASTY FAGGOT!

DarylWashington
01-08-2011, 10:31 PM
having a bmi above the normal range is never healthy tho and leads to health complications.... Just an fyi...

yes!!!!!!

stillies77
01-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Yea this dude is a fool, thats why he is on ignore! What is so fucking funny he comments on everything I do in every forum, follows me on twitter, and heard him talking about me to others! SO for someone who hates me so much sure is up on my dick a lot! The dude is a loser and he is fucking upset I dont give him a time or day that is why he likes to call me names and talk shit. Cuz, he will never have a chance at this, and his nasty dick with some kinds of diseases on it wont have a chance to come ten feet from me! So DARRYL SHUT THE FUCK UP U NASTY FAGGOT!

TELL EM TELL EM!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_left08Nz2j1qf8yek.gif

iputinwork
01-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Michelle is hot, hands down, I saw her last Thanksgiving, she is fine. Thick in the right places and she has a gorgeous face :)

TSMichelleAustin
01-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Michelle is hot, hands down, I saw her last Thanksgiving, she is fine. Thick in the right places and she has a gorgeous face :)

Awe ty babe! We had fun too! I promise not to play Ke$ha anymore! LOL!

iputinwork
01-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Lol you are too sill lol...sorry I missed you over xmas, but hit me whenever you're in town...the 6pack is now an 8pack ;)

MdR Dave
01-08-2011, 11:00 PM
My hope for myself is that when it comes down to it, what matters is the emotional connection. I didn't really like the "hottest" chick I ever slept with and ultimately the experience meant nothing to me.

David Brown said 'the most unlikely women are the most explosive lovers" and I think that's true.

Plus, bony, trans or GG- if It's love hold onto it.

And I think most posters are right- objectively you are beautiful Michelle!

seethroughglass
01-09-2011, 12:07 AM
In answer to the original question : fuck yeah its good.

The curvier the better for me.

TSMichelleAustin
01-09-2011, 01:00 AM
My hope for myself is that when it comes down to it, what matters is the emotional connection. I didn't really like the "hottest" chick I ever slept with and ultimately the experience meant nothing to me.

David Brown said 'the most unlikely women are the most explosive lovers" and I think that's true.

Plus, bony, trans or GG- if It's love hold onto it.

And I think most posters are right- objectively you are beautiful Michelle!

Thanks hun!!!

williewonka007
01-09-2011, 08:44 AM

Savannah is definitely hott. I hung out with her in her condo and her skills are mind blowing! she loves to have her enormous tits sucked and throws her curvy ass at you while doing her doggy style. The best part was actually seeing her shoot cum up in the air just like the video link on here..no camera magic here

Solo
01-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Plus size? Not even close... It's all a matter pf personal taste though at this time our society does tend toward thin as better.

Love your avatar pic...and the others too.

onmyknees
01-09-2011, 03:14 PM
I'll admit....Plus size would not normally be my thing....that's not to say it's a disqualifer, but since Michelle asked the question...it deserves an honest response. In her case....i'd love to have the opportunity to meet her, buy her a drink or a fine dinner and just converse for a spell. She seems like a beautiful lady. Not prone to some of the negative shit I see on here. And besides.....she's a pretty snappy dish !! A gurl doesn't need an hour glass figure to be attractive and desirable !

TSMichelleAustin
01-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Aw ty hun! I think a lot of people should get to know someone because u might actually like em even if they are not your type! Ur sweet onmyknees!

Thor57
01-09-2011, 08:23 PM
full figured are extra sexy....often with much nicer personalities than thinner gurls....

:-x:x:smile::-D

NascarNation
01-26-2011, 09:56 PM
Michelle
you are outstanding a real dream. It's a pity I'm far away.
Kisses
Alexy

do you want to fuck her?

TSMichelleAustin
01-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Here are some new pics from my upcoming Shemale Yum Shoot:
http://tsmichelleaustin.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/michelleaustin1-jp-052.jpg?w=200&h=300
http://tsmichelleaustin.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/michelleaustin2-jp-002.jpg?w=300&h=205
http://tsmichelleaustin.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/michelleaustin2-jp-115.jpg?w=207&h=300

stillies77
01-26-2011, 11:15 PM
Me Likey

luv4Tgirls
01-27-2011, 01:44 AM
WOW, those are great, you look pretty Damn HOT!!!

pnwguy24
01-27-2011, 02:15 AM
Plus size or not does not matter.

Good proportions and cute face are most important physical wise IMO

TSMichelleAustin
01-27-2011, 04:23 AM
Me Likey

WOW, those are great, you look pretty Damn HOT!!!

Thanks u two!!!

NYBURBS
01-27-2011, 05:04 AM
My personal preference veers toward petite. I have noticed that black and hispanic guys tend to go for bigger girls, but most white guys I know just aren't that into them tbh.

KyleB8907
01-27-2011, 05:18 AM
My personal preference veers toward petite. I have noticed that black and hispanic guys tend to go for bigger girls, but most white guys I know just aren't that into them tbh.

Most of the time that is true, but I happen to like them a little thicker and i'm white lol.

TSMichelleAustin
01-27-2011, 05:19 AM
Since being out here in LA i have met more white men into girls with meat on body! I was kinda shocked! And guys are starting to not go for the bones girls and wanting substance! LOL

luv4Tgirls
01-27-2011, 07:36 AM
I like Meat

dderek123
05-11-2013, 03:53 AM
Thought I would share this one. :)

http://i.imgur.com/MpEbBHo.jpg

fivekatz
05-11-2013, 06:13 AM
way too much emphasis on body type in the last 20 years. The first thing I look at is a woman's eyes, her face, her smile and then how she carries herself. Curves are a plus but what really matters is how you can get lost in a persons eyes IMHO. I have never been into really skinny GGs or TS.

Beauty is how one carries themselves and sexual heat is about everything but body type. Looking at a skinny body never got me off but great skill is mind altering!