PDA

View Full Version : Do most ladies want to go all the way?

pasta2000
10-09-2010, 09:46 PM
I was curious how most TS ladies felt about wanting to have complete surgery or to hold what they got? and why

TsVanessa69
10-09-2010, 09:48 PM
I love being a chick
I love having my dick
Its 2010!

pasta2000
10-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Haha, honest and to the point.....

sdman
10-09-2010, 10:08 PM
I dont like trannys who cut their cocks off.

pasta2000
10-09-2010, 11:00 PM
I dont like trannys who cut their cocks off.

Why, I thought you hated for them to use them though,

I'm just curious on men and ladies perspectives

amberskyi
10-09-2010, 11:02 PM
i havent made up my mind yet to be honest.to me its all about the orgasm.im seeing more and more success stories so im leaning towards it for the future

pasta2000
10-09-2010, 11:05 PM
i havent made up my mind yet to be honest.to me its all about the orgasm.im seeing more and more success stories so im leaning towards it for the future

Yeah it would be pretty depressing living an orgasmic free life

BellaBellucci
10-10-2010, 12:20 AM

+1. I'm not one to feel that my genitalia defines me as a person, however, it is a pain in the ass. Assuming I could orgasm afterward, I'd love to have SRS someday.

~BB~

canihavu
10-10-2010, 12:59 AM
I love being a chick
I love having my dick
Its 2010!

:Bowdown:..........................

toopretty
10-10-2010, 01:03 AM
Dont do it! there is no going back. Just do what you can, be happy with your continued transition, keep moving forward with your life, and keep your penis! I understand tucking it is super annoying but with the struggle and challenge that all of you have faced already dealing with that should be a piece of cake. Keep your penis and keep orgasming. Having a fake vagina isnt going to make you happier and more of a woman. YOU ALREADY ARE A WOMAN! BELIEVE IT!

Personally, even though I have no interested in being topped, I would still chose a tgirl with a penis over one with a fleshy, gaping, bacteria and dried piss filled cave. ugh! Actually SRS that would be a deal breaker for me...I couldnt ignore being grossed out by it, i just googled some post op pictures and I was literally gagging and couldnt look anymore. For gods sake keep your penis and go live your life!

TheGuard
10-10-2010, 01:05 AM
They've really come a long way in recent years in regards to SRS. I think it's natural to want to ultimately get SRS with GID, but unfortunately there are external considerations where many transwomen are in a position where they need their penis to make a living, not to mention how nerve wracking a decision like that would be to make, major surgery to your body, the unknown quantities like sensitivity, aesthetics, stimulation and climax. It's an incredibly difficult decision, I'm sure one that many struggle with, and I feel empathy to the extent that I can without being in such a situation.

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Dont do it! there is no going back. Just do what you can, be happy with your continued transition, keep moving forward with your life, and keep your penis! I understand tucking it is super annoying but with the struggle and challenge that all of you have faced already dealing with that should be a piece of cake. Keep your penis and keep orgasming. Having a fake vagina isnt going to make you happier and more of a woman. YOU ALREADY ARE A WOMAN! BELIEVE IT!

Personally, even though I have no interested in being topped, I would still chose a tgirl with a penis over one with a fleshy, gaping, bacteria and dried piss filled cave. ugh! Actually SRS that would be a deal breaker for me...I couldnt ignore being grossed out by it, i just googled some post op pictures and I was literally gagging and couldnt look anymore. For gods sake keep your penis and go live your life!

getting srs has nothing to do with guys or something as shallow as avoiding tucking annoyances.so who cares whats a deal breaker for you.
if i do decide to get a pussy it would be after long and hard soul searching.i already feel like woman but as much as i love my penis and the pleasure it brings me (well actually i pretty much only love the pleasure part lol) i cant help but feel like its out of place alittle

blackrob
10-10-2010, 01:12 AM
getting srs has nothing to do with guys or something as shallow as avoiding tucking annoyances.so who cares whats a deal breaker for you.
if i do decide to get a pussy it would be after long and hard soul searching.i already feel like woman but as much as i love my penis and the pleasure it brings me (well actually i pretty much only love the pleasure part lol) i cant help but feel like its out of place alittle

be proud of what you got down there and save your money

TheGuard
10-10-2010, 01:16 AM
I don't think you understand the mentality of the transgendered, guy. They aren't making these changes to make you happy, they're doing it for themselves.

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 01:17 AM
be proud of what you got down there and save your money

ugh @ guys weighing in on what a girl should do in regards to her transition.gender dysmorphia is alittle more complicated than "being proud of what i got".

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 01:18 AM
I don't think you understand the mentality of the transgendered guy.

"the transgendered GUY"???

FreddieGomez
10-10-2010, 01:18 AM
i guess i'm the only dude who's not in it for the dick and would actually still have sex with a trannie who cut it off?

TheGuard
10-10-2010, 01:19 AM
"the transgendered GUY"???

Ha, edited with appropriate comma.

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 01:20 AM
i guess i'm the only dude who's not in it for the dick and would actually still have sex with a trannie who cut it off?

yea.i think you stand alone.but what else to expect from what basically comes down to a fetish site.

toopretty

My personal opinion is all I can give and voicing my personal opinion was the whole point of my post. But as I re-read my post I do feel like it was way more insensitive than I meant for it to be. but you mentioned soul searching...thats kind of what I was getting at as well. be happy with what you got, find someone who gives a sh*t about you, and ride the wind of life. Thats my advice for everyone really. try not to get hung up with a mental laserbeam on srs and soul searching just go off and be happy with no regrets

amberskyi
Ha, edited with appropriate comma.

ohh opps hun.sorry lol

FreddieGomez
10-10-2010, 01:21 AM
yea.i think you stand alone.but what else to expect from what basically comes down to a fetish site.

well i like trannies and women, i love pussy and ass... if a trannie cut it off and looked good, why not?

the dudes complaining that they'd no longer be into a trannie once she went all the way are the ones who are basically tricks and only in it for the dick. those are the types you cannot have a relationship with either because they only see ya'll as walkin dicks and nothing more, they don't really see ya'll as women in my opinion because it's jus about the dick to them....

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 01:23 AM
My personal opinion is all I can give and voicing my personal opinion was the whole point of my post. But as I re-read my post I do feel like it was way more insensitive than I meant for it to be. but you mentioned soul searching...thats kind of what I was getting at as well. be happy with what you got, find someone who gives a sh*t about you, and ride the wind of life. Thats my advice for everyone really. try not to get hung up with a mental laserbeam on srs and soul searching just go off and be happy with no regrets

well if i find out having a pussy is what would make me happy than i plan to ride that breeze

TheGuard
10-10-2010, 01:24 AM
well i like trannies and women, i love pussy and ass... if a trannie cut it off and looked good, why not?

Same here, I love femininity in all its forms. I suppose the attraction inherently attracts different types, but it's a shame we're in the minority.

OExReebie
10-10-2010, 01:25 AM

I loving the sense of PRIDE!

FreddieGomez
10-10-2010, 01:27 AM
ive never actually seen a post-op vagina .....

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 01:28 AM

the dudes complaining that they'd no longer be into a trannie once she went all the way are the ones who are basically tricks and only in it for the dick. those are the types you cannot have a relationship with either because they only see ya'll as walkin dicks and nothing more, they don't really see ya'll as women in my opinion because it's jus about the dick to them....

i love a man that is comfortable with my body and the different ways it can receive pleasure but if he really felt like he wouldnt be into me if i didnt have a cock than i would have to agree.its not about me and the woman i am but about the dick

toopretty
10-10-2010, 01:31 AM
well if i find out having a pussy is what would make me happy than i plan to ride that breeze

ok...i can dig it.

i dont know.... maybe i dont (and never will understand). This is all easy for me to say because ill never have to go through and deal with what you do. I was trying to say how open minded I was about the penis and blah blah blah...whatever im officially shutting up and staying out of this thing that has nothing to do with me.

you look amazing btw

OExReebie
10-10-2010, 01:33 AM
PREACH on...

FreddieGomez
10-10-2010, 01:34 AM
i love a man that is comfortable with my body and the different ways it can receive pleasure but if he really felt like he wouldnt be into me if i didnt have a cock than i would have to agree.its not about me and the woman i am but about the dick

the dick is optional ...although if i know it's there i dont really care to notice it. when i was wit this one trannie i got mad because she got hard and i was like why are you hard, i dont wanna see it and she kinda felt embarassed....but as long as she has a phat ass, hips, thighs, a flat stomach and a pretty face(and a perfect smile) i'm happy, dick or not...but you'll have to pleasure yourself if you still have it....

toopretty
10-10-2010, 01:35 AM
to be honest im not into tgirls for dick. Ive never been topped and never will...im just not interested in it. I guess I was just focusing on the bad examples of post op vaginas I googled and went a bit overboard.

FreddieGomez
10-10-2010, 01:36 AM
to be honest im not into tgirls for dick. Ive never been topped and never will...im just not interested in it. I guess I was just focusing on the bad examples of post op vaginas I googled and went a bit overboard.

i feel the same but i'm not mad if they go all the way....but ive also never seen a post-op vagina so i guess i'm kinda naive about it...i dunno

toopretty
10-10-2010, 01:36 AM
PREACH on...

haha i cant tell if your actually liking what i wrote or sarcastically making fun of them!

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 01:37 AM
ok...i can dig it.

i dont know.... maybe i dont (and never will understand). This is all easy for me to say because ill never have to go through and deal with what you do. I was trying to say how open minded I was about the penis and blah blah blah...whatever im officially shutting up and staying out of this thing that has nothing to do with me.

you look amazing btw

thanks hun.dont get me wrong i dont have any hang ups about my body.i love what i was given and i love the pleasure it can bring me.im just keeping my options open.i have alot of female friends and its hard to feel completely like a woman when im the only one with external sex organs

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 01:40 AM

you also have to realize pussies are like boob jobs.you mostly get what you pay for.
there is this one doctor who has amazing results both aesthetically and as far functionality.she cost an arm and a leg though

OExReebie
10-10-2010, 01:41 AM
haha i cant tell if your actually liking what i wrote or sarcastically making fun of them!
no i wasnt makin fun, but i feel the same ive never been topped n never will, i jus love'em for them! BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!

toopretty
10-10-2010, 01:54 AM
I dont mean to be shallow...but i cant keep from imagining if this was my girlfriend. I would think "we were having good relationship with a fun and perfectly normal sex life and now she has something between her legs that I dont want to look at or touch. Not to mention, what a botched srs would do to a tgirls self esteem and bank account.

I know some people have said that if you cant be with a tgirls that had srs then your only in it for the dick. Im not in it for the dick. I dont view tgirls any different then gg's and could fall in love with one just like I could with a gg...but the penis on tgirl doesnt gross me out, i view it as a female body part. I dont want to be fucked by a tgirl ever and would only give sexual attention to the penis of a tgirl because i want her to have sexual pleasure as well.
with all that said...LOVE IS SEXUAL ATTRACTION. they are pretty much one in the same. You can not be in love with some one if you dont want to fuck them, devour them, and be all over them. Its true for EVERYONE. and I there is no way I want to be all over this.

pasta2000
10-10-2010, 02:00 AM
I can't even begin to pretend to understand, although I can empathize with what a TS lady felt since they were younger and what they have had to endure til this point. For men we have personal preferences and I still love the feminine form, GG's and TS's. I'm more about the person and their confidence(not arrogance) in who they are I think. The more feminine the better for my personal preference. I've never been topped before, but I think It would be self-centered to have the attitude where as "I got mine you got a get your own" mind state. When I'm with a woman I want to get off and I want her to get off, that's why I like sex(mutual satisfaction). I think it should be the same for TS ladies, but not by topping me.

FreddieGomez
10-10-2010, 02:01 AM
speechless ......

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 02:05 AM
post-operative pussy.looks great to me

pasta2000
10-10-2010, 02:07 AM

How deep can they go?

FreddieGomez
10-10-2010, 02:08 AM

at least shave it bwahahaha

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 02:12 AM
How deep can they go?
part of the healing process.one has to dilate to keep the vagina open and to add depth.so as you can see you can achieve a good amount of depth...

toopretty
10-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Amberskyi, Im glad your happy with your body because your pretty much a dime piece. tell your parents I said they did a good job! haha

pasta2000
10-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Amberskyi, Im glad your happy with your body because your pretty much a dime piece. tell your parents I said they did a good job! haha

I'll have to agree, but that can't be seven inches up in her, how do they do that

amberskyi
10-10-2010, 02:21 AM

aaawww thanks hun

pasta2000
10-10-2010, 02:23 AM
You can get a glimpse of Danielle Foxx at

http://www.sexchangegirl.com/videotour/?nats=NjI0OjQ6MjU,0,0,0,0

toopretty
10-10-2010, 04:46 AM
PREACH on...

You can get a glimpse of Danielle Foxx at

http://www.sexchangegirl.com/videotour/?nats=NjI0OjQ6MjU,0,0,0,0

yeh after viewing a few videos...id have to say I would pass on her.

FreddieGomez
10-10-2010, 04:50 AM
aaawww thanks hun

well if you do get it done i wanna be the first nigga you ride

pasta2000
10-10-2010, 05:08 AM
yeh after viewing a few videos...id have to say I would pass on her.

Boils down to personal preference, It was just an example of a post-op TS

Pelheckitt
10-10-2010, 09:41 AM
They do when there with me!

Im not paying them for conversation!