PDA

View Full Version : Who says Puerto rican dudes are more accepting...

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 06:21 PM
of trannies? This is bullshyt. i believe i saw a trannie walking down the street and a group of puerto rican dudes started talkin mad shyt, sayin "that's a dude, yo, that's a dude" laughin and goin on and on about it and harassin the chick like crazy. it was like damn ya'll aint got better shyt to do....so some of ya'll can't compare black men to puerto ricans sayin they treat you better because you a trannie cause i don't see it....

lisaparadise
10-08-2010, 06:38 PM
of trannies? This is bullshyt. i believe i saw a trannie walking down the street and a group of puerto rican dudes started talkin mad shyt, sayin "that's a dude, yo, that's a dude" laughin and goin on and on about it and harassin the chick like crazy. it was like damn ya'll aint got better shyt to do....so some of ya'll can't compare black men to puerto ricans sayin they treat you better because you a trannie cause i don't see it....sounds like a bunch of non educated assholes to me lets hope they shoot each other.

renoned
10-08-2010, 06:47 PM
of trannies? This is bullshyt. i believe i saw a trannie walking down the street and a group of puerto rican dudes started talkin mad shyt, sayin "that's a dude, yo, that's a dude" laughin and goin on and on about it and harassin the chick like crazy. it was like damn ya'll aint got better shyt to do....so some of ya'll can't compare black men to puerto ricans sayin they treat you better because you a trannie cause i don't see it....not again :smh

gooch
10-08-2010, 07:14 PM
You and Vanessa should just fuck already

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 07:25 PM
You and Vanessa should just fuck already
I would fuck him good. I told you guys before. to fuck a black man in his ass is pleasure to me!
But stupidity and bitchassness is a turn off. this kid should go back to his gay side

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 07:28 PM
sounds like a bunch of non educated assholes to me lets hope they shoot each other.
Girl its NYC, they call you a dude in front of the boys and make up for it with a nice blow job when they run down the alley and meet you on the next corner with there number. All men do that to vent their insecurities, BUT on a whole, Puerto Rican men DATE ts more openly than black men. Even black ts date Puerto Rican men because their own kind don't have the balls to man up!

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 07:29 PM
I would fuck him good. I told you guys before. to fuck a black man in his ass is pleasure to me!
But stupidity and bitchassness is a turn off. this kid should go back to his gay side

i never was gay tho. you jus like to say that to make yourself feel better...but if you were to fuck me in the ass that would make me gay but guess what i'm a top and that's why you turn me off, not attracted to trannies who proudly top dudes....

lisaparadise
10-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Girl its NYC, they call you a dude in front of the boys and make up for it with a nice blow job when they run down the alley and meet you on the next corner with there number. All men do that to vent their insecurities, BUT on a whole, Puerto Rican men DATE ts more openly than black men. Even black ts date Puerto Rican men because their own kind don't have the balls to man up!i dunno chicky i have way too much pride i can honestly say ive never heard anybody say that to my face im sure if they did the last thing they would see is my fist right between there freakin eyes as there lights go out thats bullshit.

tsparisangelline
10-08-2010, 07:41 PM
LOL, I have dated a latin king (For those who do not know what a Latin King is it is a Puerto Rican gang) and I must say the SEX was the best I have ever had in my life.

But the acceptance was horrendous, even though he knew I was a transsexual if he ever accidentally "touched" my dick or saw it he would completely freak out.

I dated him for 8 months until one of the Latin Queens saw an advertisement of mine, and told the crew that I was a transsexual.

He fled to Florida I moved on with my life.

So in terms of acceptance I do not agree.

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 07:44 PM
i never was gay tho. you jus like to say that to make yourself feel better...but if you were to fuck me in the ass that would make me gay but guess what i'm a top and that's why you turn me off, not attracted to trannies who proudly top dudes....
first of all you are not man enough for me. A paying trick at best. I don't hide in closets like you. I accept who I am and what I like no matter what others think. You never stood a chance in hell homo boy! Now sashay away!

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 07:47 PM
LOL, I have dated a latin king (For those who do not know what a Latin King is it is a Puerto Rican gang) and I must say the SEX was the best I have ever had in my life.

But the acceptance was horrendous, even though he knew I was a transsexual if he ever accidentally "touched" my dick or saw it he would completely freak out.

I dated him for 8 months until one of the Latin Queens saw an advertisement of mine, and told the crew that I was a transsexual.

He fled to Florida I moved on with my life.

So in terms of acceptance I do not agree.
So you had the wrong Rican, cuz all my dudes, touch my dick at least, most will suck it a lil then fuck me down.
You guys speak of isolated incidents over the whole pic.

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 07:51 PM
first of all you are not man enough for me. A paying trick at best. I don't hide in closets like you. I accept who I am and what I like no matter what others think. You never stood a chance in hell homo boy! Now sashay away!

well you say dudes proudly wanna be wit you but you dont seem to have any luck findin any dudes who wanna wife you up because you always complainin about some dude doin you wrong or bein a bitchass... bleh....you jus a hypocrite and miserable, i can tell by all your responses, you have quite a chip on your shoulder and it's not attractive at all. i told you if you wanna be considered sexier try bein humble for a change. you 38, it's time to grow up and leave the attitude in the past, forreal....but you jus gonna get offended and respond wit more hate like you always do....it's sad that i'm 14 years younger and more mature....you act like everybody is out to get you...smh

SunshyneMonroe
10-08-2010, 07:52 PM
rican blk wuts the diff...

lisaparadise
10-08-2010, 07:53 PM
rican blk wuts the diff...lol i wanna say if there not all white they all look the same to me but thats just wrong lol

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 07:54 PM
rican blk wuts the diff...

that's what i'm sayin. alot of chicks complain and say, "oh black dudes this black dudes, that...but my pr dudes worship me" yet they treat them the same way, them dudes in the closet too....it's blatant racism....

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 08:02 PM
well you say dudes proudly wanna be wit you but you dont seem to have any luck findin any dudes who wanna wife you up because you always complainin about some dude doin you wrong or bein a bitchass... bleh....you jus a hypocrite and miserable, i can tell by all your responses, you have quite a chip on your shoulder and it's not attractive at all. i told you if you wanna be considered sexier try bein humble for a change. you 38, it's time to grow up and leave the attitude in the past, forreal....but you jus gonna get offended and respond wit more hate like you always do....it's sad that i'm 14 years younger and more mature....you act like everybody is out to get you...smh
At this point in my life i am not looking to be wifed up. Just you are a fool and its fun to clown you. when i get home to NY and get my crib, I'll have a man. Got one waiting!! And one I left is trying to come back. yea both are Puerto Rican, and neither of them are ashamed of me nor do they have issues with what I do.

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 08:06 PM
At this point in my life i am not looking to be wifed up. Just you are a fool and its fun to clown you. when i get home to NY and get my crib, I'll have a man. Got one waiting!! And one I left is trying to come back. yea both are Puerto Rican, and neither of them are ashamed of me nor do they have issues with what I do.

that's great ma...so you can leave this half puerto rican and half black nigga alone.....

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 08:06 PM
that's what i'm sayin. alot of chicks complain and say, "oh black dudes this black dudes, that...but my pr dudes worship me" yet they treat them the same way, them dudes in the closet too....it's blatant racism....
I guess. But yet I ride the subway in NYC with my latino men, they fly to Chicago to see me, I meet their famiies, have done telivision interviews and documentaries with them at my side, so the WORLD can see, as opposed to black men suckn dick on the lo and runnin!

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 08:08 PM
I guess. But yet I ride the subway in NYC with my latino men, they fly to Chicago to see me, I meet their famiies, have done telivision interviews and documentaries with them at my side, so the WORLD can see, as opposed to black men suckn dick on the lo and runnin!

you keep sayin this as if you tryna prove something. i aint even all black so i find it amusing that you put me in the same category

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Yo soy un negro puertorriqueno

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Yo soy un negro puertorriqueno
Pato sucio!

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Pato sucio!

alright puneta

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 08:30 PM
alright puneta
Come mierda!

WendyWilliams
10-08-2010, 08:52 PM
I honestly thinks its not a "race" but just paticular to that girl in question. I get more acceptance from Black, Rican and Dominican than I do white guys! I honestly think it's a case by case argument!

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Entiendo el espanol, pero no escribe bien

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Come mierda!

comer una polla!

amberskyi
10-08-2010, 09:19 PM
hmmm..i cant really say.my first boyfriend was Black and my second was Guyanese.both of them dated me openly short of meeting their families.one thing i do notice though is that all my ts girlfriends who meet theyre boyfriends family the guy was usually spanish.
it is true thought that out of all races black,caribean,and african are the most homophobic. probally because back in the days of american slavery it was very coming for black males to be sodomized in front of everyone as public punishment.its not surprising that after years of physiological warfare and castration that these races tend to over compensate.

blonde_sweetheart
10-08-2010, 09:35 PM
It's impossible to meet any guys of any race who are accepting of me. I think it depends on the girl mostly, maybe there's something wrong with me? Who knows.

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 09:36 PM
It's impossible to meet any guys of any race who are accepting of me. I think it depends on the girl mostly, maybe there's something wrong with me? Who knows.

could be your attitude. i dunno...

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 09:37 PM
hmmm..i cant really say.my first boyfriend was Black and my second was Guyanese.both of them dated me openly short of meeting their families.one thing i do notice though is that all my ts girlfriends who meet theyre boyfriends family the guy was usually spanish.
it is true thought that out of all races black,caribean,and african are the most homophobic. probally because back in the days of american slavery it was very coming for black males to be sodomized in front of everyone as public punishment.its not surprising that after years of physiological warfare and castration that these races tend to over compensate.
I noticed that too, that most girls who have BOYFRIENDS, not online wanna be's or tranny fuckers, were latino boyfriends. Even the black girls had latino boyfriends. As I grew into the lifestyle, I saw more latino tranny husbands than blacks. I go out and chill with latino and white men, but most, not all black men always have issues.

FreddieGomez
10-08-2010, 09:38 PM
it seems white dudes would be more open to dating trannies openly

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 09:39 PM
You my pretty ray of sunshine need to get out more!! Guys are funny acting. rember, a man is only as good as the dick he lays, and the money he leaves when he leaves!

lisaparadise
10-08-2010, 09:40 PM
It's impossible to meet any guys of any race who are accepting of me. I think it depends on the girl mostly, maybe there's something wrong with me? Who knows.you have a trojon viris on your profile pix delete it

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 09:41 PM
it seems white dudes would be more open to dating trannies openly
Mixed expierences with that one. But in my expierences, white dudes are ok if I put them to the test, they pass.

amberskyi
10-08-2010, 09:45 PM
i have yet to find a white guy with flavor who can handle me but here's hoping *crossing fingers* lol

traLika
10-08-2010, 09:53 PM

Aw, I’m sure there’s someone out there for you. You’ve got the nicest smile on this forum.

rockabilly
10-08-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm pretty fly for a white guy.

alyssaluxor
10-08-2010, 09:55 PM
from my experience the most accepting are:

1. Asians - most of them have no hang ups being with me, a lot are even proud being with me and introduce me to their moms/dads especially Filipino guys so sweet

2. Latinos/Hispanic - also very accepting of me, very warm and festive people mostly i could relate to them a lot. most of them even touch my hands at hotel lobbies especially Brazillian men

3. Arabs - a lot dont care if youre a TS girl as long as youre passable and beautiful theyll be very proud being with you. most Arab guys ive met are even with their Arab friends when i met them. they flaunt me to their friends

4. Blacks - i rarely meet Black men ones i could remember are African- American and French African. both seems very wealthy guy seems doesnt have any issue with me being a TS girl

5. Whites - they seem to be the most having issue being seen with me i dont know why? im 100% and might even look more feminine than their gf/wife or sisters but most of them have so much issues being seen with a TS girl i dont know why

:yingyang:

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 09:56 PM
i have yet to find a white guy with flavor who can handle me but here's hoping *crossing fingers* lol
they exsist!

ILoveGG&TS
10-08-2010, 10:40 PM
7 from Bronx gang Latin King Goonies nabbed for brutal gay bash attack on man, 2 teens

BY Rocco Parascandola and Corky Siemaszko
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Originally Published:Friday, October 8th 2010, 12:52 PM

A sick crew of Bronx gang members fueled by hatred of gays went on a wave of sadistic violence that culminated with them sodomizing a 17-year-old boy and an older man reputed to be his lover, police said Friday.

Another 17-year-old linked to the older man was forced by the brutal gangbangers to torture the man by beating his face and burning his body with cigarettes, police said.

The cowardly creeps, who called themselves the "Latin King Goonies," capped their brief reign of terror by beating and robbing the older man's brother.

"These suspects employed terrible, wolfpack odds of nine against one, odds which revealed them as predators whose crimes were as cowardly as they were despicable," Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said.

Seven suspects, ranging in age from 16 to 23, have been rounded up and cops are looking for at least two other members of the cruel crew, Kelly said.

They are charged with unlawful imprisonment, abduction, assault, robbery, menacing and sodomy - all as a hate crime.

"This was not part of an initiation," Kelly said. "This was a reaction to the fact that they had engaged in homosexual activity."

Rumors that a 30-year-old man was sleeping with two teenage boys set off the vicious violence by the gangbangers, who Kelly said are not affiliated with the "Latin Kings" gang.

One of the 17-year-olds, who had already been subjected to a beat down as part of his initiation, was cornered at 3:30 a.m. Sunday and dragged to an abandoned Osborne Place apartment that the Goonies used as a party pad.

There, they stripped the teenager naked, clocked him with a beer can, and cut him with box-cutters to make him give up the name of the 30-year-old man.

Then they sodomized him with the wooden handle of a toilet plunger, police said.

Before they let him go, the Goonies warned him not to tell the cops.

Two hours after he'd been violated, the teen turned up at a Bronx hospital and told disbelieving doctors he'd been jumped by strangers. He told cops the same story before they got the horrible truth out of him, Kelly said.

Later that Sunday, at 8:30 p.m., the Goonies grabbed the other 17-year-old and dragged him to the same Osborne Avenue apartment where they stripped him down to his underwear, stole his jewelry, and began beating him.

An hour later, the Goonies lured the 30-year-old to their torture chamber by telling him there was a party. The unsuspecting victim arrived with a 10-pack of "Four Loko," an energy drink laced with caffeine and liquor.

For four hours, the Goonies beat the 30-year-old with their fists and a chain before sodomizing with a small baseball bat, police said.

They also forced him to guzzle four cans of the "Four Loko."

While this torture was going on, five of the Goonies peeled off and went to the 30-year-old's apartment and let themselves in using his keys.

There, they surprised his sleeping older brother and covered his head with a blanket while they beat him and demanded money.

"When he refused, the assailants placed a cell phone to his ear," Kelly said. "He heard his younger brother tell him that he was being held against his will and to 'Give them the money.'"

The older brother showed the Goonies where he had stashed $1,000 cash. They took the money, his debit cards and a 52-inch TV and split after tying him up with rope and tape.

He was able to free himself at 1:30 a.m. Monday and called 911, but when cops arrived he told them only that he'd been robbed - and didn't say that his brother was in danger, Kelly said.

It wasn't until 4 a.m., when the 30-year-old was found unconscious on the landing of his building, that cops began to suspect the attacks were related.

But the sodomized man couldn't give police a clear account of what he'd gone through, possibly because of the drinks he was forced to drink, Kelly said.

On Tuesday, detectives tracked down the second 17-year-old but he too didn't give them the whole story, Kelly said. It wasn't until he was reinterviewed that the entire terrible tale came out and cops connected the three attacks.

When cops arrived at the apartment, they discovered it had been scrubbed top to bottom with bleach and painted over.

It was, in the words of one investigator, "the cleanest crime scene I've ever seen," Kelly said.

But in the crowd of onlookers there was tipster who passed the number of the alleged ringleader of the Goonies to a uniformed officer.

"They could clean but they couldn't hide," said Kelly.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/10/08/2010-10-08_7_from_bronx_gang_latin_king_goonies_nabbed_for _brutal_gay_bash_attack_on_man_2_.html#ixzz11nmkL1 PB

LittleGuy
10-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Why do white men/women have sex with animals? I can never understand that.

hwbs
10-09-2010, 01:20 AM
i think its more on how your raised i believe !!!! i have not had any problems with acceptance since day one...even surprisingly to me i must admit in the beginning...it comes down to not growing up being a follower...u get those ones who care too much what others think and that is usually where the problems arise !!!! to me its not something i even think about...girls like guys that are about it , confident and not wishy washy about being with a tranny....that is why i always have success even though i am not the best looking guy out there...

Deja Vu
10-09-2010, 08:10 AM
most folks dont get the whole tranny thing...what else is new?

NatashaLover
10-09-2010, 09:44 AM
I am half Puertorican and lived in Puerto Rico for most of my life and I have to say that Puertorican guys are just the same as any. Some are good some are jerks!
Just the same as here. I think Canadians guys are the best when it has to do with accepting ts girls. Now that's just my opinion. And if there is any Puerto Rican boy in here "Bajen pal Parque Ecuestre que alli nos vemos" o para Monte Hatillo y hablen con el bichote Micky y preguntenle por mi. Besitos jajajja