PDA

View Full Version : Anal advice

dderek123
10-07-2010, 06:44 AM
Hey everyone, I am seeking some advice. I have just connected with a new gf over here in Thailand. She's a good girl and not one who fucks around. Prior to meeting me she hadn't had sex for two years! At first I didn't believe it but when we got down to business I quickly found out that she was really tight. Pretty much like a virgin.

I pushed and pushed but got discouraged because I could see the pain that she was going through. My cock is about average sized but it is really thick. That's what's making this so awkward. I remember my first ladyboy gf, it was the same situation but I just went ahead with it and there was a lot of blood. Like too much ... which is something i wouldn't want my gf to go through if it can be avoided.

I need your advice !
Do you guys have any ideas and techniques that could minimize the pain for her? I've thought of the obvious stuff (lube, anal toys, getting her drunk joking!) but is there any other ways that I am not aware of?

russtafa
10-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Let her do the work and push back on your cock herself,that usually does the trick.It worked for me and my tgirl and she hadn't had sex for nearly four years when i first fucked her..now she can't get enough lol or tell her to go out with a thai elephant that should loosen her up

dderek123
10-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Let her do the work and push back on your cock herself,that usually does the trick.It worked for me and my tgirl and she hadn't had sex for nearly four years when i first fucked her..now she can't get enough lol or tell her to go out with a thai elephant that should loosen her up
LOL
Ahh I see. Okay thanks for the tip!

tsparisangelline
10-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Make sure to use your finger and put alot of lube on her inner rectum

dderek123
10-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Lots of lube eh?

It's hard to find good lube in Thailand. All sex toys are illegal here unfortunately. And so the only lubes I see at the store is KY and Durex Play.
Water based lubes just dry out too quick. Especially in my room because I always use air conditioning.

I was thinking of ordering online, which lube should I go for? I know silicon lube is the best which brand/product should I go with? Any recommendations?

tsparisangelline
10-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Lots of lube eh?

It's hard to find good lube in Thailand. All sex toys are illegal here unfortunately. And so the only lubes I see at the store is KY and Durex Play.
Water based lubes just dry out too quick. Especially in my room because I always use air conditioning.

I was thinking of ordering online, which lube should I go for? I know silicon lube is the best which brand/product should I go with? Any recommendations?

I prefer the black WET version it is called Premium.

dderek123
10-07-2010, 09:23 AM
I prefer the black WET version it is called Premium.
Thanks! :fuckin:

tsparisangelline
10-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Of course hun..

ELSAPO
10-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Hey now! so really Astroglide lube sucks? cuz I thinking about whipping it out for my gf..

tsparisangelline
10-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Astroglide is sticky and gooey

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Bobzz
10-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Regardless of brand preference in lubes, just remember that "too much lube is just enough". :)

amberskyi
10-07-2010, 05:24 PM
no its not a myth.the anus is a muscle.it relaxes and tenses just like any other muscle.
if you havent used it for awhile of course its going to take awhile for it to relax and flex.
just keep playing with her opening her up slowly day by day.the more her anus is exercised the more flexible it will become.

joeym75ld
10-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Hey everyone, I am seeking some advice. I have just connected with a new gf over here in Thailand. She's a good girl and not one who fucks around. Prior to meeting me she hadn't had sex for two years! At first I didn't believe it but when we got down to business I quickly found out that she was really tight. Pretty much like a virgin.

I pushed and pushed but got discouraged because I could see the pain that she was going through. My cock is about average sized but it is really thick. That's what's making this so awkward. I remember my first ladyboy gf, it was the same situation but I just went ahead with it and there was a lot of blood. Like too much ... which is something i wouldn't want my gf to go through if it can be avoided.

I need your advice !
Do you guys have any ideas and techniques that could minimize the pain for her? I've thought of the obvious stuff (lube, anal toys, getting her drunk joking!) but is there any other ways that I am not aware of?

Well, what do you mean by "really thick"? What is the midshaft girth of your cock? If it's huge, you may just be too thick for this Thai girl to take up the ass. If not, get a few toys of increasing thickness, and use them to gradually loosen her up. Once she is used to something up there, go very slow and use plenty of lube - it's not rocket science.

JP Ewing
10-07-2010, 05:44 PM
I highly recommend Boy Butter. It washes well with water and won't stain, and it has a desensitizing agent that helps reduce pain around the anus.

tsparisangelline
10-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Who wants to have a numb asshole?

YUCK!

JP Ewing
10-07-2010, 05:48 PM
It doesn't numb you to the point of not feeling anything. They can't put that much in it for something that's sold over the counter. But it does take away some of the sharp pains.

tsparisangelline
10-07-2010, 05:50 PM
I know that hun, I have used anal-ease before.

And I find it to take away alot of the enjoyment of sex.

JP Ewing
10-07-2010, 05:55 PM
I know that hun, I have used anal-ease before.

And I find it to take away alot of the enjoyment of sex.

Hmmm.... That hasn't been the case for me. But everyone is different. I did make the mistake of getting it on my lips once.... now that did reduce my enjoyment. LOL!

tsparisangelline
10-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Hmmm.... That hasn't been the case for me. But everyone is different. I did make the mistake of getting it on my lips once.... now that did reduce my enjoyment. LOL!

Are you a bottom?

JP Ewing
10-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Technically I'm a switch... but my primary partner / girlfriend is a Dominatrix

tsparisangelline
10-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Oh, so your sessions are long

I see now.

dderek123
10-08-2010, 01:54 AM
just keep playing with her

Done and done!

blckhaze
10-08-2010, 02:01 AM
since toys are out the question (simply put a small buttplug help because of the less abrupt tip) do what paris said.

AND MAKE SURE THE FINGER(S) U USE ARE CLEAN AND TRIMMED!!!

dderek123
10-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Well, what do you mean by "really thick"? What is the midshaft girth of your cock? If it's huge, you may just be too thick for this Thai girl to take up the ass. If not, get a few toys of increasing thickness, and use them to gradually loosen her up. Once she is used to something up there, go very slow and use plenty of lube - it's not rocket science.
It's thick all the way through, and I have a big head. My length is okay though so no danger there.

Yeah toys! We started playing around with toys. I have one that I brought over from Canada. But as I mentioned they are illegal here and hard to find decent ones. I am going to try ordering online but I am a bit nervous of that too. There is a part of town in Bkk where you can get toys but I can imagine they are small and crappy. I will go check it out and see what happens.

dderek123
10-08-2010, 02:08 AM
since toys are out the question (simply put a small buttplug help because of the less abrupt tip) do what paris said.

AND MAKE SURE THE FINGER(S) U USE ARE CLEAN AND TRIMMED!!!
Thanks! Because I am such a dumbass I have made that mistake before.:shrug

reissit
10-08-2010, 02:11 AM
For sex toys in BKK try the market stalls on Sukhumvit road. Not sure about the standard, but plenty selling them.

dderek123
10-08-2010, 02:20 AM
For sex toys in BKK try the market stalls on Sukhumvit road. Not sure about the standard, but plenty selling them.

Thanks reissit!

I'll try that out. I'll go to Silom where most of the gays are haha.
Do you live in bkk as well?

hippifried
10-08-2010, 05:20 AM
You don't have to worry about trimming nails on your tongue.

ELSAPO
10-08-2010, 05:21 AM
So what is the consensus? astro Glide sucks? and boy butter is great?

sexyshana
10-08-2010, 05:47 AM
lay her on her belly, hold a bottle of poppers under her nose and plow away.

blckhaze
10-08-2010, 08:26 AM
So what is the consensus? astro Glide sucks? and boy butter is great?

I hate boy butter

wet platinum is my personal fave. Works great with condoms (HINT HINT)

ELSAPO
10-08-2010, 03:35 PM
I think I am going to buy some Wet Platinum. The price is not bad either.

LibertyHarkness
10-08-2010, 04:11 PM
i like silk lube and wetglide....

Generally though if i am getting fucked by one of my guys that is packing 9-10inch cock for a scene etc, i have to get him to eat my ass out first in the bedroom and we have a little play on our first just to relax ...

You should spend a long long time on her arsehole with your tongue to loosen it up and get it relaxed, and more importantly get her relaxed ...

Perhaps also get her to use some toys as well to train her ass abit ...

I use my toys pretty much 4 days a week ..

dderek123
10-08-2010, 04:21 PM
i like silk lube and wetglide....

Generally though if i am getting fucked by one of my guys that is packing 9-10inch cock for a scene etc, i have to get him to eat my ass out first in the bedroom and we have a little play on our first just to relax ...

You should spend a long long time on her arsehole with your tongue to loosen it up and get it relaxed, and more importantly get her relaxed ...

Perhaps also get her to use some toys as well to train her ass abit ...

I use my toys pretty much 4 days a week ..

Thanks for the advice. I think I will get her one of those butt plugs to train it. Yeah I have no problems with tongue and fingers but she's really tight. I think a good training session with toys will help :whistle:

jasonb523
10-08-2010, 06:28 PM

omg so hot...:fuckin: ... that really is the best way...u really feel it and enjoy it...specially if there pacing like Kiara from jersey

tsparisangelline
10-08-2010, 06:45 PM
i hate boy butter

wet platinum is my personal fave. Works great with condoms (hint hint)

i think i am going to buy some wet platinum. The price is not bad either.

wetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

sunairco
10-08-2010, 06:48 PM
If this is a matter of ordering sex toys that might not make it past customs, have you considered buying a set of medical grade, graduated rectal dilators as a theraputic product? They were still in the catalogs of some medical durable goods catalogs in a clear, lucite as of '99 for about $60 USD which was full MSRP back then. There's a company that sells a reproduction of the old bakelite ones that were still being made up to the 70's for about $40 for a set of 5. There was another Indian medical goods company selling plastic sets too.

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 10:06 PM

I need your advice !
buy her a bottle of poppers!

TsVanessa69
10-08-2010, 10:08 PM
YEP!!!
works for me!

dderek123
10-09-2010, 01:25 AM
Yeah I have the poppers. I think I am slowly going to introduce them to her. She's kind of a goodie goodie (doesn't even drink) so I have doubts whether she will want to get high and let me pound her in the ass. But hey I'm going to give it a try!

I was wondering though. Do poppers actually loosen the ass up a bit? Or do they just make you light headed?

hippifried
10-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Do poppers actually loosen the ass up a bit? Or do they just make you light headed?

Amyl nitrite is a vasodialator, & does relax the involuntary muscles, including the sphincter. I'm not sure that's enough by itself, but combine that with some gently intense tongue work, & you just might be in business.

Dino Velvet
10-09-2010, 02:26 AM
I've used snot rockets for lube and also hacked up some loogies with generous amounts of phlegm coughed up from my chest. Both work great. I'm a caring lover to all the pretty mommas that I bed down.

rockabilly
10-09-2010, 02:40 AM
:fuckin: Open Sesame

http://media.omfgif.com/gif/181350Opens_anus.gif

And she's a redhead! :fuckin: :fuckin: :fuckin: :fuckin:

pasta2000
10-09-2010, 03:07 AM

Where can you buy poppers from?

sunairco
10-09-2010, 05:55 AM
Around here any adult book store,head shop,heck even some video clubs sell them as "head cleaner" next to the microwave popcorn inside the counter.

LittleGuy
10-09-2010, 05:58 AM
who cares if she feels pain. Drill her ass wide open like youre trying locate those chile miners.

ELSAPO
10-09-2010, 06:05 AM
thats not right.

tslvrnyc
10-09-2010, 02:55 PM
I've used snot rockets for lube and also hacked up some loogies with generous amounts of phlegm coughed up from my chest. Both work great. I'm a caring lover to all the pretty mommas that I bed down.

lol

I hear the wet tears of a virgin also makes for great lube.

Dino Velvet
10-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Dog slobber works good too.

http://www.rockportmastiffs.com/images/Woody_slobber.JPG