View Full Version : About bigdickbitch.com

rrq3200
10-06-2010, 12:04 PM
First I apologize if this post is in the wrong section, but I have a question about BigDickBitch.Com for anyone who are a member or former member of the site. Can U save the videos from the site??? If so, with what program??? Again, sorry if this post is improper for this section. Thanks.

xtacy
10-06-2010, 10:29 PM
if you are using firefox, there is an addon called downloadhelper. i used to be a member and could download them using that.

jasonb523
10-06-2010, 10:50 PM
I was a member for a bout a month, her site is hot but i cant view any of the videos on my mac or at least not in safari...i tried a few different browsers like internet explorer, and firefox but it still didnt help in viewing the videos.

I talked to her about it and she said she doesnt want her videos to be floating all over the internet which is why she encodes her videos the way she does.

bte
10-06-2010, 11:27 PM
I was a member for a bout a month, her site is hot but i cant view any of the videos on my mac or at least not in safari...i tried a few different browsers like internet explorer, and firefox but it still didnt help in viewing the videos.

I talked to her about it and she said she doesnt want her videos to be floating all over the internet which is why she encodes her videos the way she does.

She has a couple of videos on tube sites. I don't know if she encoded the videos before or after they started showing up on the tube sites.