PDA

View Full Version : ........................................

hwbs
10-04-2010, 02:16 PM
i say less whining of newbs that are still wet behind the ear posting their every thought about their issues and insecurities about trannies and more of this guy .....maybe he can help a brother out and post it on youtube !!!!!!!! :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown: ....so Taylor McGhee can u help him out !!!!!

DL_NL
10-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Naah, they need this guy.

http://theadvocates.org/admin/system/images/2010-07/dr_phil_mcgraw1.jpg

hwbs
10-04-2010, 05:18 PM
they need a little blue in their lives , lmfao

Odelay
10-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Taylor's never even heard of the word "insecurity". He's a playa.

hwbs
10-04-2010, 07:14 PM
No doubt ....just like his now and lata gatas

Evil Jay
10-04-2010, 07:31 PM
If you don't like the thread,don't open it,lol.........jealously lmao

hwbs
10-04-2010, 07:45 PM
I can say what I want..I have been here since day one...u should just stick to sending cock pics to all the ts u trying to get for free !!! And on top of it I did not call out any one particular and this thread is meant to be a joke !!!

hwbs
10-04-2010, 07:47 PM
U just a one hit wonder and I have been doing this for ten years ...so u better fall back !!!!!

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 07:49 PM
U just a one hit wonder and I have been doing this for ten years ...so u better fall back !!!!!
That I can vouch for. And you not scared to walk outside with your tranny!!!

hwbs
10-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Thx vanessa =)

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 07:50 PM
i say less whining of newbs that are still wet behind the ear posting their every thought about their issues and insecurities about trannies and more of this guy .....maybe he can help a brother out and post it on youtube !!!!!!!! :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown: ....so Taylor McGhee can u help him out !!!!!
Yea, but Freddy is in brooklyn, will Taylor be ok with that??

Evil Jay
10-04-2010, 08:08 PM
I can say what I want..I have been here since day one...u should just stick to sending cock pics to all the ts u trying to get for free !!! And on top of it I did not call out any one particular and this thread is meant to be a joke !!!

Theres no reason to get your panties in a bunch and throw a hissy fit,lol.His greatness would never send cock pics,thats beneath a man of my greatness,lol.I don't plan on meeting any psycho chicks off here, because they have emotional problems and are over dramatic like yourself.OHHHH SNAPZZZ,LOL:geek:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olTBn5SVauA

hwbs
10-04-2010, 08:12 PM
I am scared of those that refer to themselves in the 3rd person ....as u were your greatness ...or your greatmess lol...

BLKGSXR
10-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Theres no reason to get your panties in a bunch and throw a hissy fit,lol.His greatness would never send cock pics,thats beneath a man of my greatness,lol.I don't plan on meeting any psycho chicks off here, because they have emotional problems and are over dramatic like yourself.OHHHH SNAPZZZ,LOL:geek:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olTBn5SVauA
ban this fucking clown already dude...and his alter fucking EGO "his greatness" what the fuck does he think hes doing?

and Buck I send video not pictures LMFAO! whoops I mean I have no idea of what youre talking about. lmfao~!

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Dont worry us psycho bitches don't deal with online trolls either so you have NOTHING to worry about. Our dudes have more to offer than you, thats why you on the net and they in the bed with us! Don't flatter yourself suga draws. The dick options for a tranny far surpass HA or the net!

Evil Jay
10-04-2010, 08:17 PM
I am scared of those that refer to themselves in the 3rd person ....as u were your greatness ...or your greatmess lol...

hahahaha...indeed :geek:

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 08:17 PM
ban this fucking clown already dude...and his alter fucking EGO "his greatness" what the fuck does he think hes doing?

and Buck I send video not pictures LMFAO! whoops I mean I have no idea of what youre talking about. lmfao~!
daymn i didnt get the video!
I like big massive mandingo cocks too!

Evil Jay
10-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Dont worry us psycho bitches don't deal with online trolls either so you have NOTHING to worry about. Our dudes have more to offer than you, thats why you on the net and they in the bed with us! Don't flatter yourself suga draws. The dick options for a tranny far surpass HA or the net!

wtf are you talking about,lol:geek:

BLKGSXR
10-04-2010, 08:23 PM
daymn i didnt get the video!
I like big massive mandingo cocks too!
I meant I dont send them out Lmfao shhh! :whistle:

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 08:26 PM

In all fairness that's in the middle of a footie match. And he (Alex) is always pissed off like that.

dgs925
10-04-2010, 08:33 PM
i say less whining of newbs that are still wet behind the ear posting their every thought about their issues and insecurities about trannies
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

TsVanessa69
10-04-2010, 08:48 PM
I meant I dont send them out Lmfao shhh! :whistle:
I'm not a snitch!
send it to:
vanessa@tsvanessa69.com

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Schimmel
10-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Gotta agree with dis mufucka! Bust some shots up in this bitch.

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/ocnoawza/gng.jpg

GroobySteven
10-04-2010, 11:17 PM

Can I give you REP for this whole post.
:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::pray ing::praying::praying::praying::praying:

Some people don't even wipe their feet before stepping in.

BLKGSXR
10-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Can I give you REP for this whole post.
:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::pray ing::praying::praying::praying::praying:

Some people don't even wipe their feet before stepping in.
steven me and buck were rolling about this when these asswipes said trannies chase them...it was too damned funny.

GroobySteven
10-04-2010, 11:42 PM
steven me and buck were rolling about this when these asswipes said trannies chase them...it was too damned funny.

Maybe there should be some sort of "Verified by HA" badge for those people who are real? Those of us who've met a bunch off this site, or even a few could get verified ... because then we'd know who was real and who wasn't :party:

blckhaze
10-04-2010, 11:50 PM
good ole days of the fellas watching the fights and not the ones startign them are long gone.

I kno buck got that big bag of popcorn so im grab a few handfuls and go back to watching the shenanigans from the sidelines.

Gthoma2a
10-04-2010, 11:51 PM
I would just like to add that I find it hillarious that one guy is kissing another's ass on some of those threads calling him legendary and all that. I have no opinion on either really, but that is funny to see a guy going into fan mode over another's internet posts.

BellaBellucci
10-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Maybe there should be some sort of "Verified by HA" badge for those people who are real? Those of us who've met a bunch off this site, or even a few could get verified ... because then we'd know who was real and who wasn't :party:

But how would you get your badge? We all know you are who you say you are, but you're the fakest mofo on this site. :whistle:

Kidding. I just couldn't resist. :lol:

~BB~

GroobySteven
10-04-2010, 11:57 PM
But how would you get your badge? We all know you are who you say you are, but you're the fakest mofo on this site. :whistle:

~BB~

Well I've met you. As distasteful as it may be for both of us, I can at least verify you are mostly flesh and blood, if not quite entirely "real". :whistle:

Evil Jay
10-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Wow,only HA allows lonely out of shape middle age men feel important.It's sad that they think the only approval they can get from ts,is when they're brown nosing.As a man,have honor and a little self respect.The grumpy old men on here complain more then the chicks do.Sack up bitches,lmao..........OHHH SNAPZZZ:geek:

dderek123
10-05-2010, 02:47 AM

~BB~

Well members of a gang usually get 'jumped in' as there initiation so for the HA badge potential members can get 'gang-banged in'. Not a bad idea eh?

:fuckin::deadhorse:grouphug:whoa:moon:banana:

hwbs
10-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Sorry I was too busy being old..u know us old guys have a hard time staying up past 5 pm.....but hey I am old but guess what while u were busy chasing trannies I ran a half marathon under 95 min then went to lift with my boys for another 90 min....and I have a heel spur in my foot...so we may be old but we got a lot of fight left...... and u call yourself. Your greatness...u know it doesn't count if your mom gives u that nickname....have a good night mr I refer to myself in the 3rd person..I have to run and get my geritol cause I have bingo in the morning at the senior center...

Evil Jay
10-05-2010, 05:11 AM
Sorry I was too busy being old..u know us old guys have a hard time staying up past 5 pm.....but hey I am old but guess what while u were busy chasing trannies I ran a half marathon under 95 min then went to lift with my boys for another 90 min....and I have a heel spur in my foot...so we may be old but we got a lot of fight left...... and u call yourself. Your greatness...u know it doesn't count if your mom gives u that nickname....have a good night mr I refer to myself in the 3rd person..I have to run and get my geritol cause I have bingo in the morning at the senior center...

You're funny.I'll leave you alone sir,lmao:geek:

muhmuh
10-05-2010, 05:24 AM
it feels like recently with the influx of new idi...users the average iq on this forum has dropped dramatically no not merely dropped but figuratively fallen off a mile high cliff

Evil Jay
10-05-2010, 05:27 AM
:tongue:bitchy fits bitchy fits,from old men,lmao.Tisk tisk,lmao

bulldog
10-05-2010, 07:38 AM

lol does this mean I am shit outta luck? considering I am not even close to LA or NYC?

GroobySteven
10-05-2010, 12:30 PM
lol does this mean I am shit outta luck? considering I am not even close to LA or NYC?

Closer than I am! :)

bulldog
10-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Closer than I am! :)

lol but you have "connections" :P

BLKGSXR
10-05-2010, 03:54 PM
:tongue:bitchy fits bitchy fits,from old men,lmao.Tisk tisk,lmao
Rather have bitch fits then bitchmade niggas like you.

hwbs
10-05-2010, 06:31 PM
or they act all top and then all they want to do is spread eagle when they finally meet the girl from ha ...its the male version of the bait and switch , lmao

tsparisangelline
10-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Wow, and they say transsexuals are stuck up.

Evil Jay
10-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Rather have bitch fits then bitchmade niggas like you.

Sooooo.......You would rather be a bitch,than be a bitch.Is that your logic grumpiez,lmao.OHH SNAPZZZZ:geek:

BLKGSXR
10-06-2010, 02:14 AM
Sooooo.......You would rather be a bitch,than be a bitch.Is that your logic grumpiez,lmao.OHH SNAPZZZZ:geek:
where do you get bitchfits equaling being a bitch...Id rather have people bitching about shit then bitchmade niggas like you meaning a weak ass nigga from some wannabe white suburb acting hard online to make you look like his greatness stfu wannabe Lebron James..s_m_h while fucking typing this out for you.....

BLKGSXR
10-06-2010, 02:17 AM
or they act all top and then all they want to do is spread eagle when they finally meet the girl from ha ...its the male version of the bait and switch , lmao
man that shit is not cool "bait and switch" nope not one bit.

Deja Vu
10-06-2010, 02:40 AM
If you don't like the thread,don't open it,lol.........jealously lmao

forreal.whats the point?

Evil Jay
10-06-2010, 04:07 AM
where do you get bitchfits equaling being a bitch...Id rather have people bitching about shit then bitchmade niggas like you meaning a weak ass nigga from some wannabe white suburb acting hard online to make you look like his greatness stfu wannabe Lebron James..s_m_h while fucking typing this out for you.....

If you (a grown ass man) throw a bitch fit,meaning a bitch on a temper tantrum.You're still a bitch.and as far as bitchmade.......who's the middle aged bottomOHH SNAPZZZ:banana: feeling threaten by new posters.You sir are a lahozerherrrrrr:geek:p.s grumpiez I'm from the pacific islands,not the burbs tubby,lol.:geek:

BLKGSXR
10-06-2010, 05:01 AM
If you (a grown ass man) throw a bitch fit,meaning a bitch on a temper tantrum.You're still a bitch.and as far as bitchmade.......who's the middle aged bottomOHH SNAPZZZ:banana: feeling threaten by new posters.You sir are a lahozerherrrrrr:geek:p.s grumpiez I'm from the pacific islands,not the burbs tubby,lol.:geek: Bwahahah got the reply I fished for... Lmfao its so fun watching you resort to calling people Bottoms/tubby its all good though because I get surrounded by NUMEROUS girls and well they like me, im not some kid who will pay $$$$$$. Shit I admit im too lazy to work as hard as I do to give it away for "just sex" man if you're so interested in "trans-women" try and date one or be-friend one not for just the reason Oh I want to fuck you, you look fiiiiiine! ya feel me B?
Till then shut the fuck up before someone shuts you the fuck up...Like im doing so right now....
kick back chill dont post stupid ass shit and enjoy the ride...I mean youre the one who is self conscious about being a bottom:ignore:
Strike a Nerve there buddy? its all good just remember I am known in the community youre not youre just some little ass punk who wants to be that "cool" guy online...

By the way bud im 22. I work 70 hours a week I still have time to go out and have fun with "FRIENDS"Middle aged nah B im in my prime!

Evil Jay
10-06-2010, 05:24 AM
If girls like you,you wouldn't feel insecure on a forum,when another dude is getting the attention you desperately need.OHH SNAPZZ.......his greatness isn't a trick,such as yourself.I've been in 2 relationships with trans women you dunce,lol.Shut me the fuck up Mr.Grumpiez,his evilness trumbles with fear from the threats of a troll,lol.Jay fuckz da pussy,and is not the pussy(unlike you,bottom).I like how indirectly told me that I'm cool,you're going to be my number 1 fan,lol.p.s,I think it's funny how proud you are to be a known chaser,lmaoOHHHH SNAPZZZZ,LOL

BLKGSXR
10-06-2010, 05:27 AM
Smh some kids never learn...
Im young myself but when I say Kid I refer to your mentality...

Evil Jay
10-06-2010, 05:30 AM
Smh some kids never learn...
Im young myself but when I say Kid I refer to your mentality...

As oppose to a grown man who throw bitch fits,lmao:geek:

BLKGSXR
10-06-2010, 05:32 AM
I rest my case.

Evil Jay
10-06-2010, 05:34 AM
I rest my case.

Exactly,what a lame...and there all gonna laugh at you-Fat Joe reference.lmao:geek:

Deja Vu
10-06-2010, 05:50 AM
lol@fat joe ref