PDA

View Full Version : I'm sure I'm not the Only One

Lavonne
11-21-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who admires TGirl cocks and goes really wild over a big hard beautiful one, but if that same cock were attached to a male body I wouldnt give it even a first glance, let alone a second.
Not looking for any in depth analysis here, especially since I'm GG and therefore see things in a different light than most of you, just making a statement

BlackAdder
11-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Your a GG? Is that you in your avatar??

Lavonne
11-21-2005, 09:51 PM
No, that's not me, it's one of HA's stock avatars

yourdaddy
11-21-2005, 11:45 PM
You don't see things in a different light than I do. I'm a twice married father, older, and I have been a T-girl admirer for over 20 years now. Guys cocks do absolutely nothing for me. I used to think it was the novelty of a girl with a big cock. OK, so when does the novelty wear off? Is it a fetish? Women don't usually share our fetishes. Is it because it's sexy and beautiful? Yeah, that's it.

Jack59
11-26-2005, 01:06 AM
Pretty much the same for me as well.

I love GGs and T-girls. I think a big, beautiful, rock-hard she-cock is about the sexiest thing I've ever seen. But I have no interest in guy cock. At most I might wonder how it would look if it were attached to a hot sexy woman and wish that it were attached to the girl of my choice but that's about it.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that most guys here feel the same way.

Here a nice one from Allanah's website

Starman
11-26-2005, 04:16 AM
A really nice set of pictures. Like you such images really turns me on.

Hugh Jarrod
12-18-2005, 07:54 AM
Nice pics.