PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh my Goshhh! A guy touch my dick accidentally he tought im a girl :/

alyssaluxor
10-01-2010, 10:26 PM
im so LMAO

ok i just got back in my room clubbin. when i was in the club just hanging,drinking, chilling this cute boy(20yrs old) approach me. his such a cutie so i say yes to him when he invited me to go to dance floor. so when we were in the dance floor we become very intimate and touchy with each other. he keeps on touching my ass, boobies and kissing him. so yummy baby boy. his hands is all over me. i got so turn on my COCK becomes so rocking hard in my panties lol. and he accidentally touch it opppppsss :yayo:

i couldnt describe his reaction. very undescribable. im kinda got scared that hell got angry but he still keep on dancing with me. then he said he will just got to toilet. as that point i know he got dissapointed lol. so i also just go away. but in few minutes i go back to dance floor and saw him approaching me. i could see on his face the confusion if he will pursue having fun with me or not lol. so i try to go away and head to the bar. then in few minutes i saw him approaching me. he talk and hang out with me for a while. i said to him if he like to go to my hotel room. he said yes... the rest is history :fuckin:

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 10:28 PM
im so LMAO

ok i just got back in my room clubbin. when i was in the club just hanging,drinking, chilling this cute boy(20yrs old) approach me. his such a cutie so i say yes to him when he invited me to go to dance floor. so when we were in the dance floor we become very intimate and touchy with each other. he keeps on touching my ass, boobies and kissing him. so yummy baby boy. his hands is all over me. i got so turn on my COCK becomes so rocking hard in my panties lol. and he accidentally touch it opppppsss :yayo:

i couldnt describe his reaction. very undescribable. im kinda got scared that hell got angry but he still keep on dancing with me. then he said he will just got to toilet. as that point i know he got dissapointed lol. so i also just go away. but in few minutes i go back to dance floor and saw him approaching me. i could see on his face the confusion if he will pursue having fun with me or not lol. so i try to go away and head to the bar. then in few minutes i saw him approaching me. he talk and hang out with me for a while. i said to him if he like to go to my hotel room. he said yes... the rest is history :fuckin:

Classic!! But the ending is alwways the same!:fuckin:

pot
10-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Why havent i been borned in another place and 30 years later..... HOT

yorkshireguy
10-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Lucky guy .............

psychedelic
10-02-2010, 02:00 AM
im so LMAO

Come on, kiss and tell!!!! :)

He is anonymous, it is not like you are sharing privy info.

Was he shy about sucking you?

Did you fuck his ass?!! :)

Did you cum in his mouth?

Come on Honey, share some details please.

TsJennifer
10-02-2010, 02:08 AM
im so LMAO

Gorgeous, I love that story. You go girl!:Bowdown:

hippifried
10-02-2010, 03:30 AM
Oh no!!! Alyssa corrupted another youth!

YouTube - Lola-The Kinks #5.*Top Of The Pops-70s* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixqbc7X2NQY)

alyssaluxor
10-02-2010, 03:53 AM
thanks that you like it sweeties i taught ill get mostly negative feedbacks from what ive done lol

actually ive taken some video of it. I made him cum twice so yummy. I dont know why but when a guy is straight i get an instant hard on very fast?

Ryz
10-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Hurry up and post it. lol

dderek123
10-02-2010, 04:07 AM
im so LMAO

Cool story!

rob ire
10-02-2010, 04:25 AM
So did you totally corrupt him and get him to bottom?

Ihavenoclue
10-02-2010, 04:29 AM
Could you share the vid?

pot
10-02-2010, 12:04 PM
thanks that you like it sweeties i taught ill get mostly negative feedbacks from what ive done lol

actually ive taken some video of it. I made him cum twice so yummy. I dont know why but when a guy is straight i get an instant hard on very fast?

Why should you get negative feedbacks... its what we all dream about... well some hmmmm I do.

alyssaluxor
10-02-2010, 12:12 PM
actually ive posted an almost similar situation before in a different TS forum that ive fucked a guy who taught im a girl but i got a negative feedbacks from there lol

pot
10-02-2010, 12:31 PM
actually ive posted an almost similar situation before in a different TS forum that ive fucked a guy who taught im a girl but i got a negative feedbacks from there lol

Well well i might be a dirty old pig but i think its hot and i bet that the guy who you fucked have no complains at all :-)

NatashaLover
10-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Just like Paris said, You go girl! Just be careful always.

I just came from clubbing also. I decided to go to a nightclub tonight to dance a bit and hang out. While I am dancing a guy comes up and started dancing. He told me he was 25 so I told him I was 21. LOL
He looked like a nice guy so I started dancing with him, what I always do is to try to dance without facing the person, so he starts dancing and touching my ass, for some reason I let him, so all of a suddent I feel his cock touching my ass, the jerk had pull down his zipper and he thought he was going to fuck me while dancing, yes I was wearing a micro mini skirt. LOL I told him that I was a lesbian, and of course just like always he said he was lesbian too! silly boy. He told me he was there with his best friend "Cathy", omg fucking cathy was hot and Italian. I manage to seduce her so at least I let the guy watch us play at the end, if it wasn't for him I wouldnt have met her. Sometimes guys are worth a penny and sometimes a dollar. LOL:dancing:

goku
10-02-2010, 02:15 PM

I just came from clubbing also. I decided to go to a nightclub tonight to dance a bit and hang out. While I am dancing a guy comes up and started dancing. He told me he was 25 so I told him I was 21. LOL
He looked like a nice guy so I started dancing with him, what I always do is to try to dance without facing the person, so he starts dancing and touching my ass, for some reason I let him, so all of a suddent I feel his cock touching my ass, the jerk had pull down his zipper and he thought he was going to fuck me while dancing, yes I was wearing a micro mini skirt. LOL I told him that I was a lesbian, and of course just like always he said he was lesbian too! silly boy. He told me he was there with his best friend "Cathy", omg fucking cathy was hot and Italian. I manage to seduce her so at least I let the guy watch us play at the end, if it wasn't for him I wouldnt have met her. Sometimes guys are worth a penny and sometimes a dollar. LOL:dancing:

lol........asshole!

alyssaluxor
10-02-2010, 03:28 PM

lol so naughty girl love it! by the way if ever a hot yummy guy open his zipper and put out his cock on the dance floor with me ill instantly kneel down and SUCK it :jerkoff

gotchagood
10-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Ditto. Sometimes "women" are worth "less" than a penny and no more than one.

goku
10-02-2010, 04:46 PM
lol so naughty girl love it! by the way if ever a hot yummy guy open his zipper and put out his cock on the dance floor with me ill instantly kneel down and SUCK it :jerkoff

(looks to see how much plane tickets are.....)

CORVETTEDUDE
10-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Same plot, different movie.

fred41
10-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Funny..this isn't the first time I heard this ...but since when has it become "normal" for guys to pull out their dicks on a dance floor...I heard a lot of different stories about this...how is it any different than a guy doing this on a subway?

hippifried
10-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Funny..this isn't the first time I heard this ...but since when has it become "normal" for guys to pull out their dicks on a dance floor...I heard a lot of different stories about this...how is it any different than a guy doing this on a subway?
He probably left his trench coat with the hat check in the club.

NatashaLover
10-03-2010, 02:41 AM
(looks to see how much plane tickets are.....)

Search in Cheap tickets they had some good specials lately, thats where I got mines for asia at a reasonable price. :) its worth the trip to go and dance with her on the dance floor and something more. :dancing: LOL

Gilian
10-04-2010, 01:52 AM

I totally believe she would do it, naughty grl!