PDA

View Full Version : Paris hilton is gorgeous!

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 05:43 AM
anyone with 20/20 vision can see that.:) YouTube - Sexy Commercial with Paris Hilton and a Bentley www.ianbrown.cc/blog (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVkCUsYIb0E&p=7F0C714AB698C997&playnext=1&index=14)

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 05:50 AM
When I think Paris Hilton,I think.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TBxMfp4AaY

Ryz
10-01-2010, 05:53 AM
Sorry, I think she's quite ugly

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 05:58 AM
you think paris is UGLY but you wanna fuck reina., lmao! :confused::confused::confused:

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 05:59 AM
you think paris is UGLY but you wanna fuck reina., lmao! :confused::confused::confused:

Ohhh snapzz,lol

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 06:00 AM
lol WTF! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=50412 you think paris is ugly but you like this?

Ryz
10-01-2010, 06:11 AM
LMAO OH WOW.

I didn't say i wouldn't fuck Paris :shrug

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 06:14 AM
so youre admitting you fuck or will fuck ugly girls? dont hate what you cant have.

scroller
10-01-2010, 06:15 AM
Boy, the other day I wanted to pound one in her (Paris Hilton) so hard.

Ryz
10-01-2010, 06:15 AM
Did you make an alt account to talk shit?
Pussy...

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 06:16 AM
no im quite sure if paris made an alt account she would have used a different name. its just common sense.

hippifried
10-01-2010, 06:19 AM
I'd marry Paris in a heartbeat.

Then when she got through laughing at me & tossed me out on my ear, I could retire on the settlement.

tsparisangelline
10-01-2010, 06:50 AM
Sorry, I think she's quite ugly

Awww, you think I am ugly :(
MEANIEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you make an alt account to talk shit?
Pussy...

lol, no that is _____

no im quite sure if paris made an alt account she would have used a different name. its just common sense.

lol, they think you are me?

ROFL

Ryz
10-01-2010, 06:52 AM
MEANIEEEEEEEEEEE

ROFL

No, and no.

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 06:54 AM
MEANIEEEEEEEEEEE

lol, no that is _____

ROFL1
shh! let them guess but dont tell! im a new girl from miami!

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 06:54 AM
lol WTF! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=50412 you think paris is ugly but you like this?
You got that ass beat once jhaniah, ready for round 2?? Shaky can't save you every time!!

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 06:56 AM
I'm team Vanessa all the way,she talks too much shit,lol.

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 06:56 AM
You got that ass beat once jhaniah, ready for round 2?? Shaky can't save you every time!!

first im paris now im ja what?

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 06:57 AM
Ohhh snapzz,lol
this white dude already got a beat dow, i guess he needs another one. I told you faggot that the next time I want gonna stop. Jail and a beat down and you still don't learn. Oh and caprice and Stephanie said they got my back when I get you on my own

Ryz
10-01-2010, 06:59 AM

If that really is her I'm about to stop posting...

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 07:02 AM
lmao @ the lies

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 07:03 AM
first im paris now im ja what?
You are Jhaniah, thats why you put reina in the post about dude like me over Paris Hilton. You always give youself away! then somebody on here called me and told me what you said youwere going to do! Those bags are out of that chest dude. 2 people are fisghting over whick bag was who's!!!
Valentinos are going to tear that ass a new hole!

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 07:04 AM
lmao @ the lies
Caprice even told everybody how we wore your ass out!
next time the blades are coming out!
You went too far

gooch
10-01-2010, 07:05 AM
Paris Hilton? What is this 06?

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 07:06 AM
If that really is her I'm about to stop posting...
Yes it is. he was locked up and when he got out, he got a beat down and his pimp stepped in to stop us so we wouldnt fuck him up too bad so he could make money for his pimp.
Jhaniah TODD Stevens

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 07:08 AM
uh oh i better watch out for the silicone monsters! lmao is there any proof of a jump? video pic ANYTHING? :party: i really think you should stop lying. everyone knows that injected sil has gotten to your peanut sized sad excuse for a brain. i will ALWAYS look better than you.

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 07:10 AM
uh oh i better watch out for the silicone monsters! lmao is there any proof of a jump? video pic ANYTHING? :party: i really think you should stop lying.
Ask Passion, Caprice, rember you ran and we caught you in front of the bank of America?/ Shaky stopped us, but I bet those nuts hurt. Now thats not good enough for me. I don't talk about it, I be about it

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 07:11 AM
ohhhh snapzzz.lol

Ryz
10-01-2010, 07:11 AM
uh oh i better watch out for the silicone monsters! lmao is there any proof of a jump? video pic ANYTHING? :party: i really think you should stop lying. everyone knows that injected sil has gotten to your peanut sized sad excuse for a brain. i will ALWAYS look better than you.

This just confirmed it

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 07:13 AM
Ask Passion, Caprice, rember you ran and we caught you in front of the bank of America?/ Shaky stopped us, but I bet those nuts hurt. Now thats not good enough for me. I don't talk about it, I be about it

lmao im losing you bro. falsifying stories are not gonna get you anywhere. ugly.

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 07:13 AM
Oh and Gigi and a few other people were laughing. Your blood was on my hand from that cut on your face that that dark skinned tranny did when she punched that mug. You may deny it on here, but I know you felt it. On topp of that people are on here reading this and joiningg team Vanessa. Now some girls are gonna cut those bags out, but I feel like I should keep them both as souvineers!

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 07:14 AM
This just confirmed it

well hello :)

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 07:15 AM
Who is Jhaniah,lol

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Who is Jhaniah,lol
A white dude with saltwater bags in his chest
extensive crimanial record. Google jhaniah Stevens or Jhaniah Love on HA old forum or in Google
this meth addict forgets the shit he talks on line and walks outside where we wait and beat!

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Oh and Gigi and a few other people were laughing. Your blood was on my hand from that cut on your face that that dark skinned tranny did when she punched that mug. You may deny it on here, but I know you felt it. On topp of that people are on here reading this and joiningg team Vanessa. Now some girls are gonna cut those bags out, but I feel like I should keep them both as souvineers!
LMAO sir ive never been cut or mug punched. now i suggest you hire a team of highly trained surgeons and make-up artists to scrape out all that saggy rotting crooked silicone and fix your crypt keeper face IF THATS POSSIBLE. rip off all those horrible testosterone muscles chop your bones to bring down that male MAN dude HEIGHT. and paint you over with 20 layers. but you know whats fucked up? you will never look good and NEVER DID. people know that. i know its tearing you up inside. how many times has your house been broken into? butchqueen please everytime you cough you lose 3 t cells. dont fuck with me. DEANGELO ROBERTO MALDENADO!

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 07:31 AM
LMAO sir ive never been cut or mug punched. now i suggest you hire a team of highly trained surgeons and make-up artists to scrape out all that saggy rotting crooked silicone and fix your crypt keeper face IF THATS POSSIBLE. rip off all those horrible testosterone muscles chop your bones to bring down that male MAN dude HEIGHT. and paint you over with 20 layers. but you know whats fucked up? you will never look good and NEVER DID. people know that. i know its tearing you up inside. how many times has your house been broken into? butchqueen please everytime you cough you lose 3 t cells. dont fuck with me. DEANGELO ROBERTO MALDENADO!
Well to really shut you the fuck up both TsSexyChanel, Monica Ray and Mimi Plastique can all verify how I live and where I live, as far as look, bitch I slay you all day every day, meth addicted aids victim! You just back on your feet today and got beat down over 2 weeks ago! Guess meth and no tcells takes a LONG toll on that rotten flat ass. Oh and wel all kno dudes T!

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Well to really shut you the fuck up both TsSexyChanel, Monica Ray and Mimi Plastique can all verify how I live and where I live, as far as look, bitch I slay you all day every day, meth addicted aids victim! You just back on your feet today and got beat down over 2 weeks ago! Guess meth and no tcells takes a LONG toll on that rotten flat ass. Oh and wel all kno dudes T!
im not gonna ARGUE WITH YOU REINA AS YOU ARE A GROWN ASS MAN. BUT! the truth is! if i got jumped by you or whoever YOU WOULD HAVE GOT IT ON TAPE!!!!! you take pics everywhere RIGHT? so that is a read in itself. you are lying. point blank. everyone knows you are lying. as far as t cells, I OFFERED BOTH YOU AND MIMI A TRIP TO THE CLINIC! howard brown does free testing and! i need some condoms anyway. for my own safety ill bring my body guards. okay ;) otherwise im not gonna argue with you ANY FURTHER as i do value my membership here :) xoxo im going to be the bigger person (not literally lol im 5'6 unlike you AMAZON MONSTER CREATURE CLOCKED FROM DOWN THE STREET) my last post to you. bye vanessa

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 07:45 AM
im not gonna ARGUE WITH YOU REINA AS YOU ARE A GROWN ASS MAN. BUT! the truth is! if i got jumped by you or whoever YOU WOULD HAVE GOT IT ON TAPE!!!!! you take pics everywhere RIGHT? so that is a read in itself. you are lying. point blank. everyone knows you are lying. as far as t cells, I OFFERED BOTH YOU AND MIMI A TRIP TO THE CLINIC! howard brown does free testing and! i need some condoms anyway. for my own safety ill bring my body guards. okay ;) otherwise im not gonna argue with you ANY FURTHER as i do value my membership here :) xoxo my last post to you. bye vanessa
If i am lying, the so would Caprice, Passion, Gigi and all those people who watched! Lie all you want, but I warned you about coming for me online. I warned you!

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 07:47 AM
im not gonna ARGUE WITH YOU REINA AS YOU ARE A GROWN ASS MAN. BUT! the truth is! if i got jumped by you or whoever YOU WOULD HAVE GOT IT ON TAPE!!!!! you take pics everywhere RIGHT? so that is a read in itself. you are lying. point blank. everyone knows you are lying. as far as t cells, I OFFERED BOTH YOU AND MIMI A TRIP TO THE CLINIC! howard brown does free testing and! i need some condoms anyway. for my own safety ill bring my body guards. okay ;) otherwise im not gonna argue with you ANY FURTHER as i do value my membership here :) xoxo my last post to you. bye vanessa
Oh and to think you would get Sunshine and paris to join you and tag team me, all 3 of you bitches are in for a RUDE awaking.
House of Valentino has joined forces just for YOU!!!

gooch
10-01-2010, 07:49 AM
If i am lying, the so would Caprice, Passion, Gigi and all those people who watched! Lie all you want, but I warned you about coming for me online. I warned you!

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9928/55266336.gif

You should do what Peter is doing in that gif in regards to arguing with her

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 07:51 AM
back to MY THREAD.

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 07:52 AM
i think paris hilton is totally hott and she makes me laugh. has anyone tried her hair extentions? i heard they were a fool.

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 07:54 AM
i think paris hilton is totally hott and she makes me laugh. has anyone tried her hair extentions? i heard they were a fool.

Are you retarded or some shit,because your attention span is extremely short,lol.:geek:

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Are you retarded or some shit,because your attention span is extremely short,lol.:geek:
crystal meth pa!
Todd stevens!!
google jhaniah Love
Jhaniah Stevens
or
Todd Stevens!
A jealous white hoe with a black pimp!

tsparisangelline
10-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Oh and to think you would get Sunshine and paris to join you and tag team me, all 3 of you bitches are in for a RUDE awaking.
House of Valentino has joined forces just for YOU!!!

WTF?

OMG u r crazy

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 07:58 AM
are you retarded or some shit,because your attention span is extremely short,lol.:geek:

her extentions are what?

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 07:59 AM
WTF?

OMG u r crazy
gotta put em in their place.

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 08:03 AM
gotta put that meth needle in your arm,lol,gagagagagaggrrrrrr...lmao

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 08:04 AM

umm HOW ABOUT I SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS?:fu:

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 08:06 AM

This one is going into my war joke chest,lol.

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 08:16 AM
This one is going into my war joke chest,lol.

RIGHT? that line is so clever! whod've thought :dancing: YOU'RE A CLEVER TRICKSTER YOU!

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 08:21 AM
You're damn right methy,lmao

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 08:32 AM
You're damn right methy,lmao

lol bitter black man cant get no free white tranny lmao!

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 08:34 AM
im gonna save that one lmao! for my treasure box! face ass

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Not into white trannys,and that was the other guy methy.I guess all that meth is rotting your brain or something,hahahaha....wait did I make a funny,lol.

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Not into white trannys,and that was the other guy methy.I guess all that meth is rotting your brain or something,hahahaha....wait did I make a funny,lol.

yes you are! thats why you carried on for x amount of pages calling us racists for not seeing black clients. you're a mess. shut up idiot.

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 08:49 AM
:wiggle:I was referring to Sunny not your addict azz,lol.His greatness is about to go sleepy time,something all that meth in blood wont allow you to do.Peace methy:dancing:

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 08:54 AM
:wiggle:I was referring to Sunny not your addict azz,lol.His greatness is about to go sleepy time,something all that meth in blood wont allow you to do.Peace methy:dancing: you still CARRIED ON FAG calling me sunshyne and paris low attention span racists.... do us all a favor and dont wake up. p.s. i dont even smoke weed you broke bitter fag.

alyssaluxor
10-01-2010, 03:32 PM
you still CARRIED ON FAG calling me sunshyne and paris low attention span racists.... do us all a favor and dont wake up. p.s. i dont even smoke weed you broke bitter fag.

lol just dont mind that poster i think its just a fake account/troll

his not worthy at al just waste of time and effort lol

just like most TS girls say here to him total loser! :loser:

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 04:41 PM

a punk bitch waste of sperm total loser he IS.

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 05:54 PM

Wow,I was going to be nice to your too,but forget it now because you got a spot on his greatness's shit list.Consider it an honnor,lol:loser:

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 05:56 PM
you still CARRIED ON FAG calling me sunshyne and paris low attention span racists.... do us all a favor and dont wake up. p.s. i dont even smoke weed you broke bitter fag.

I called you Paris,not Sunnydizzy methy.When did I say you smoke weed,because I thought it was clear you shoot up meth,lmao.:geek:

FreddieGomez
10-01-2010, 06:18 PM
she aint got no body.....

alyssaluxor
10-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Wow,I was going to be nice to your too,but forget it now because you got a spot on his greatness's shit list.Consider it an honnor,lol:loser:

lol did i ever say and did you ever need to be nice to me? ive never attacked you in any way youre the one who first attacked me ;)

youre unworthy! TOTAL :loser:\

most girl here dont even like you so whos the real LOSER lol

alyssaluxor
10-01-2010, 06:23 PM

im so LMAO! :dancing:

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 06:28 PM
lol did i ever say and did you ever need to be nice to me? ive never attacked you in any way youre the one who first attacked me ;)

youre unworthy! TOTAL :loser:\

most girl here dont even like you so whos the real LOSER lol

I use this to cure my boredom,and every since I used that unworthy "joke"You've been after me.Let that shit go,do you have a crush on me or something,lmao:dancing:

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 06:29 PM
im so LMAO! :dancing:

Lets play nice,lol

SunshyneMonroe
10-01-2010, 08:21 PM
I use this to cure my boredom,and every since I used that unworthy "joke"You've been after me.Let that shit go,do you have a crush on me or something,lmao:dancing:

your a fuckin JOKE....

TsVanessa69
10-01-2010, 08:42 PM
that describes your meth addicted ass perfectly!

Evil Jay
10-01-2010, 08:45 PM
your a fuckin JOKE....

You're fucking DIZZY,lmao

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 02:14 AM
I called you Paris,not Sunnydizzy methy.When did I say you smoke weed,because I thought it was clear you shoot up meth,lmao.:geek:

mam' did you ride the short school bus?

blondebarbiegoddess
10-02-2010, 02:18 AM
for the retard, i dont even smoke weed LET ALONE meth or any other drug. lmao!

amberskyi
10-02-2010, 02:42 AM

i dooo....:whistle:

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:06 AM
for the retard, i dont even smoke weed LET ALONE meth or any other drug. lmao!

You better stop before I get Ms.Mimi on you,lmao:dancing:

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:08 AM
i dooo....:whistle:

hmmmmmm....is that right:fuckin: just joking

SunshyneMonroe
10-02-2010, 03:09 AM
You better stop before I get Ms.Mimi on you,lmao:dancing:

will u go away....girl just press ur igg on him i know i am

Evil Jay
10-02-2010, 03:14 AM
will u go away....girl just press ur igg on him i know i am