PDA

View Full Version : lol poor kid

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 01:48 AM
He needs to calm his boots down.

Ain't nobody attacking him

smh @ late fags upset because the MEN they take pics of just aren't cutting it for the viewers!

dgs925
09-30-2010, 01:56 AM
huh? Was this supposed to be a reply to another thread?

FreddieGomez
09-30-2010, 01:57 AM
nah white dudes like those types of trannies. as long as they got a big dick and a wig on they consider it passable and a woman. smh

dgs925
09-30-2010, 02:03 AM
nah white dudes like those types of trannies. as long as they got a big dick and a wig on they consider it passable and a woman. smh

Who fucking cares what some type of people like? I thought you weren't into trannies today, and took that to mean you were gonna take your dumb ass elsewhere

Duh
09-30-2010, 02:03 AM
as ND said this forum reeks class. lol. now i know what she means.
unnecessary aggression.

SunshyneMonroe
09-30-2010, 02:25 AM
paris do you wanna get banned again

dderek123
09-30-2010, 02:53 AM
http://operachic.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/haterade.jpg

lisaparadise
09-30-2010, 02:53 AM
nah white dudes like those types of trannies. as long as they got a big dick and a wig on they consider it passable and a woman. smhoh ya black dudes just like dudes period they dont give a fuck whos hole they stick it as long as they stick it

NYCe
09-30-2010, 02:59 AM
I'd suggest all posters re-read the rules because I'm at my breaking point with several of you.

TsVanessa69
09-30-2010, 03:02 AM
oh ya black dudes just like dudes period they dont give a fuck whos hole they stick it as long as they stick it
Thats so true, thank you I thought I was the only one who noticed that!

Coroner
09-30-2010, 03:02 AM
I'd suggest all posters re-read the rules because I'm at my breaking point with several of you.

You have finally spoken!

Ryz
09-30-2010, 03:05 AM
So do you guys just pull these statistics out your ass? I'm just wondering...

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 03:32 AM

lol, so do some black men (It isn't of race)

paris do you wanna get banned again

Banned for what? I never said his name.

What was my mistake?

So do you guys just pull these statistics out your ass? I'm just wondering...

Most likely

lisaparadise
09-30-2010, 04:43 AM
nah white dudes like those types of trannies. as long as they got a big dick and a wig on they consider it passable and a woman. smhwhy is it everything that comes outta your mouth is racial?all week it seems thats all ive read from a couple of you its sad and disturbing.

Evil Jay
09-30-2010, 04:48 AM
why is it everything that comes outta your mouth is racial?all week it seems thats all ive read from a couple of you its sad and disturbing.

You have some nerve,lol.Weren't you the same person the n word all willynilly the other day,lmao

lisaparadise
09-30-2010, 04:55 AM
You have some nerve,lol.Weren't you the same person the n word all willynilly the other day,lmaono that was my alter ego sorry lol but in all fairness i came into the thread after it was being thrown around like nobodys bussiness and i tried to make light of the situation by joking and having fun see here in canada race is an after though we for the most part are kind friendly people nothin like the states appearently ,if i offended anybody im deeply sorry that wasnt my intention and im sure anybody with intelligence would have known that.

SunshyneMonroe
09-30-2010, 04:58 AM
You have some nerve,lol.Weren't you the same person the n word all willynilly the other day,lmao

u need to send me some pics :)

Evil Jay
09-30-2010, 04:58 AM
no that was my alter ego sorry lol but in all fairness i came into the thread after it was being thrown around like nobodys bussiness and i tried to make light of the situation by joking and having fun see here in canada race is an after though we for the most part are kind friendly people nothin like the states appearently ,if i offended anybody im deeply sorry that wasnt my intention and im sure anybody with intelligence would have known that.

WOW, hypocrites really believe their delusions,lol.Your a piece of work:geek:

ConceitedNobody
09-30-2010, 04:59 AM
I barely post on here, due to the ignorance & foolishness that occurs every time I log on, ladies dissing men, men disrespecting ladies, racial epithets being fonted, just a bunch of stupid sh!t. The blanket statements in this thread are so untrue, & blanket statements are never true, I am a African American x Dominican male, & find it so childish & adolescent that some of you all feel this way about us, & would have expected more from you all, OK, that is all, LOL, Peace & Blessings.

Evil Jay
09-30-2010, 05:00 AM
u need to send me some pics :)

we'll see about that one dizzy

lisaparadise
09-30-2010, 05:07 AM
WOW, hypocrites really believe their delusions,lol.Your a piece of work:geek:judging by your posts schooling must not have been an option for you sorry to hear that but then again you can always get a job driving miss daisy?

Evil Jay
09-30-2010, 05:14 AM
judging by your posts schooling must not have been an option for you sorry to hear that but then again you can always get a job driving miss daisy?

Wow,another racial side swipe aye.You really have a gift for bigotry,and the way you hide it in the Canadian guise is something.This is the last time I respond to you,and I wish you good luck in life(swallow your sadness)lol:loser:

lisaparadise
09-30-2010, 05:23 AM
Wow,another racial side swipe aye.You really have a gift for bigotry,and the way you hide it in the Canadian guise is something.This is the last time I respond to you,and I wish you good luck in life(swallow your sadness)lol:loser:its about time ya took the exit , loser:fu:

Jericho
09-30-2010, 06:37 AM
Whut? :hide-1:

alyssaluxor
09-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Wow,another racial side swipe aye.You really have a gift for bigotry,and the way you hide it in the Canadian guise is something.This is the last time I respond to you,and I wish you good luck in life(swallow your sadness)lol:loser:

wow you got the nerves to tell that? you even attacked me here before and ive never even said anything bad to you. Youre the biggest bigot of all here! Ewww disgusting. Not worth it lol

:loser:

amberskyi
09-30-2010, 06:26 PM
wow you got the nerves to tell that? you even attacked me here before and ive never even said anything bad to you. Youre the biggest bigot of all here! Ewww disgusting. Not worth it lol

:loser:

i thought i was the only one he did that too.just take a nice pick of your ass and he'll be nice to you lol

alyssaluxor
09-30-2010, 06:33 PM
i thought i was the only one he did that too.just take a nice pick of your ass and he'll be nice to you lol

OMG he/she did that to you also. Crazy guy honestly i think that account is fake/troll

If that account is true maybe that guy is mental. Ive never said anything bad to him then he just suddenly attacked me lol

Then maybe next day he will suddenly be nice. A retarded person :Bowdown:

DL_NL
09-30-2010, 06:35 PM
When my ignore list grows to 15 people I'm outta here. Apparently, this forum has degraded to girls calling each other names, stupid racial prejudices and idiotic questions.

Evil Jay
09-30-2010, 06:44 PM
OMG he/she did that to you also. Crazy guy honestly i think that account is fake/troll

If that account is true maybe that guy is mental. Ive never said anything bad to him then he just suddenly attacked me lol

Then maybe next day he will suddenly be nice. A retarded person :Bowdown:

People can't take jokes anymore.Stop with the girly sensibility bs,lol.:grouphug

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 07:44 PM
When my ignore list grows to 15 people I'm outta here. Apparently, this forum has degraded to girls calling each other names, stupid racial prejudices and idiotic questions.

Ummm, I guess you haven't been here long.:wiggle:

DL_NL
09-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Over two years. Long enough, apparently.

tsparisangelline
09-30-2010, 09:40 PM

Over two years. Long enough, apparently.

Then I guess you didn't pay attention to all the other fights.