PDA

View Full Version : guy on CL feminize me "make me your whore pimp me out.

tsbrenda
11-21-2005, 09:03 AM
make me your whore......pimp me out.......keep the cash

mistress:
if u never have done oral b4 how do I know you won't hurt the clients?

mistress:
I wanted to make sure u were serious because not very many people except for some dungeons have every thing for every different body type face shape ect. I know some dungeons that will do it in hollywood. THEY ARE GONNA CHARGE YOU ABOUT $300 T0 $500 DOLLARS. there a few women in the valley and downtown LA that will do it and they do a good

mistress:
you need to add up the cost of the items I say you need and tell me can u pay for those items or rent them. a hotel room in hollywood is $90-$130.

mistress:
u need to have your nails and feet done a dress a makeover,and be shaven completely

client:
a big part of this whole idea is meeting a woman that has all the stuff and she does it all (or takes me to a place that can do it).She then whores me out to recoup the money/time that she invested in transforming me.

mistress:
I don't know what you look like you might be a $20 dollar whore or a $500+ whore

mistress:
more then likELY you would not make enough money to pay for you own transformation.
NO ONE IS GONNA FIANNCE YOU FANTASY, U GOTTA PAY FOR YOUR OWN TRANSFORMATION,WIG CLOTHES STYLING NAILS,MANICURE PEDICURE SHAVE ARTIFICIAL NAILS FOR FEET AND HANDS

client:
I have money for such things.

However a big part of this whole idea is meeting a woman that has all the stuff and she does it all (or takes me to a place that can do it).She then whores me out to recoup the money/time that she invested in transforming me.

mistress:
we want to keep u and start u on hormones, u gonna be in trouble?

mistress:

or u an ass pussy virgin?
No, I have not done anal before.
ur gonna be in trouble!