PDA

View Full Version : Morning Fuckers !!! so what did you all do this weekend?

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 12:04 PM
Good morning Fuckers!!!

So then in recent light of the SHITE kicking off on the HA forums :) which it seems is turning into a Comedy Gold forum each day :)

What did everyone get upto this weekend then<, How many trannies did you guys smash in, or how many of you guys got your arseholes destroyed by trannies this weekend perhaps :) :fuckin:

Or perhaps you went to a wuicked club with friends, maybe tried a spot of fishing or saw a movie etc ..

myself i took it easy as recovering from surgery, i watched a couple of movies ..and i watched some of the Trueblood TV series ,, it seems ok but its abit slow for my taste ...

So share what you got up to this weekend then ?

Kisses Libby xx

"Keep on fucking"

Jericho
09-27-2010, 12:21 PM
I'll let you know when i remember! :shrug

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 12:33 PM
haha that good eh :) the joys of substance abuse :)

russtafa
09-27-2010, 12:39 PM
trueblood is a good series

GroobySteven
09-27-2010, 12:49 PM
I went to Amsterdam for the Webmaster show ... and Neil, Russ and I got entirely fucked up on Friday night that we ended up closing 3 bars and then not being able to find anywhere else to drink.
Other than that, it was a fairly sedate show. Amsterdam is always a great city though.

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 12:50 PM
yeah its ok just abit slow still i am on series 1 at moment ..

I tell you what was a good series was spartacus but its sad that hte actor that plays sparacatus his cancer has come back so he has dropped out of doing the second series for 2011 :(

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 12:50 PM
nice one seanchai sound fun .. are you going to come to london for my birthday in december ?

GroobySteven
09-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Yours is 4 days before mine - so maybe I will!

Hit the big 40 this year so I think I'll have a years worth of parties!

Niccolo
09-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Worked on a renovation project; watched a couple of episodes of 'Covert Affairs' which is okay; found out where I can watch the pilots of 'Hawaii Five-0' and 'Detroit 187' which should probably be more my thing; read a fair bit on Kindle, and listened to Waylon Jennings!

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 01:08 PM
oh wow old skool hawaii five-o niceee.. that was groovy :)

yeah seanchai i am 33 this year its also Jo jets birthday in december, maybe we should have an epic party or something ...

bassman2546
09-27-2010, 02:14 PM
My wife and I were fortunate to swing with a very hot couple. It was their first time. We like newbies. :)

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 02:31 PM
heeh sounds fun bassman :) i used to swing when i was a boy with my ex gf many years ago hehe lots of fun to be had

tsparisangelline
09-27-2010, 02:38 PM
girl, how are you feeling?

dderek123
09-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Spent a really nice weekend with my girlfriend. She's a pretty ladyboy from Phuket and made the trip to come and see me. We've been going like this for 4 months. Love her a lot and she is sweet as pie. We didn't go out much though ... :fuckin:

We are making plans to move in together. I'm a happy camper obviously.

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 03:20 PM
i am ok thanks paris x just frigging swollen up like a puffer fish ,, my nose is looking human again and i can sort of see my new jaw line, damm he has really been aggressive with the srugery on it, my jaw is no longer angular at all, its very rounded with a tiny chin , just swollen under and around the mouth ..

hopefulyl in 2 weeks it will calm down enough i can take some webcam snaps :) just booked back in for november to get the eyes/browbone/oribtials/browlift done and my ass enhanced :)

you keeping well x

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 03:21 PM
awww sounds lush derek good for you .. what sorto f thing you like doing together and i dont mean sexually, jsut in general? galleries, movies, cooking etc

tsparisangelline
09-27-2010, 03:26 PM
i am ok thanks paris x just frigging swollen up like a puffer fish ,, my nose is looking human again and i can sort of see my new jaw line, damm he has really been aggressive with the srugery on it, my jaw is no longer angular at all, its very rounded with a tiny chin , just swollen under and around the mouth ..

hopefulyl in 2 weeks it will calm down enough i can take some webcam snaps :) just booked back in for november to get the eyes/browbone/oribtials/browlift done and my ass enhanced :)

you keeping well x

I am doing great girl

Aww I am so happy for you chicka

good luck and may life bring you happiness (and men too)

dderek123
09-27-2010, 03:36 PM
awww sounds lush derek good for you .. what sorto f thing you like doing together and i dont mean sexually, jsut in general? galleries, movies, cooking etc
Thanks Libby! I hope you are recovering well.

We are both home-bodies really so we are usually content with staying in. So staying in and cooking, watching a movie was mainly what we did. It rains all the time these days so going out can be hit or miss.

There are lots of things to see and do here in Thailand. So we have been to the butterfly garden which was a bit disappointing unfortunately. Been to the cinema a lot. The cinemas here are so good and cheap! We went to a cool spot in BKK called Iron & Fairies once. It was a jazz club that looks like a machine shop on the inside. Really cool place.

So yeah on the occasion we do go out we try to do something new and interesting. I think up next is going on a trip up to Kanchanaburi and doing one of the waterfall tours. :dancing:

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 08:46 PM
nice stuff indeed :)

aprilian
09-27-2010, 09:11 PM
Season premier of Dexter...

And a few hrs of Halo Reach...

Got my wireless access point going in my garage , also known as Dave's home for wayward PCs.

Niccolo
09-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Season premier of Dexter...

And a few hrs of Halo Reach...

Got my wireless access point going in my garage , also known as Dave's home for wayward PCs.
Is that Season 4 of Dexter? Five's not out yet, is it?

LibertyHarkness
09-27-2010, 11:04 PM
ahh dexter is a wicked sh0w

Caff_Racer
09-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Yours is 4 days before mine - so maybe I will!

Hit the big 40 this year so I think I'll have a years worth of parties!

Join the club: I'll be hitting the Four-Oh this year too!

oh wow old skool hawaii five-o niceee.. that was groovy :)

yeah seanchai i am 33 this year its also Jo jets birthday in december, maybe we should have an epic party or something ...

My buffday's in December too (17th). I like the epic party idea... can I join in? :party:

acdaddy69
09-28-2010, 06:13 AM
I had the crasiest week when the club on friday hook up with a pretty ts ...saturday night went to an horgy party n fuck 3 girls...and sunday night i spend it with my favorite mamacita....wow what a weekend...you guys ask..lol

LibertyHarkness
09-28-2010, 09:10 PM
haha nice one acdaddy thats the spirit living life my friend :)

Caff sound s a plan, big london bash get in :)

So come on you dirty fuckers whats this week holding for you all then? myself i have levelled my Paladin from Level 1 to Level 12 today and edited 2 photosets and setup 2 new blogs , fucking multi tasking for the win with fish lips :)

LittleGuy
09-28-2010, 09:27 PM
moved into my new home in orange county. life is good

LibertyHarkness
09-28-2010, 09:30 PM
nice one, moving home is exciting stuff, i cant wait to move out again ..

i have moved back to parents after surgery as i will be spending the next couple of months back and forth to thailand having tweaks done, so made sense to move home, though home rules mehhh

So you got to buy all new furniture and stuff?

slinky
09-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Good morning Fuckers!!!

Obviously this thread is not directed at 90% of the HA membership.

Davida
09-28-2010, 10:20 PM
i got to play host to two married coupes who are all swingers. i sucked a lot of cock and ate a lot of pussy . they kept me naked all weekend (other than a collar and shackles) and took full advantage of my services. they wouldn't let me cum until i made each of them cum 1st. and i did cum a lot.

especially with visions of my girlfriend with her new boyfriend. and i was so lucky that my girlfriend let me help prepare her for her date. it made me hot all weekend!!!
now i am back in my maids uniform doing my girlfriends, boyfriends laundry.