PDA

View Full Version : Danielle Foxxx video special!!

Felicia Katt
09-26-2010, 09:19 PM
wiith all the recent posts about whether she is the best, here is a good way to see for yourself

Willie Escalade
09-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Like I told her...I've got those already!

Felicia Katt
09-26-2010, 10:18 PM
these are personally autographed. and I'm sure you can tell people here they are worth having! :)

FK

LAGent4ts
09-26-2010, 10:49 PM
Now that is what I call a True Entertainment Value, especially when your getting both items shipped in the same package, thus only one shipping & handling charge. A rare bonus in the mail order industry where the mantra is usually "separate shipping and handling charges apply! Muy Bueno!

bat1
09-27-2010, 06:13 AM
too much!:wiggle:

Realgirls4me
09-27-2010, 06:39 AM
It's a steal.Two DVDs starring one of the biggest TS stars ever,of which might help get you off over and over and over again? That's a lot of value...That's a lot of bang for the buck in my opinion.

princevince89
09-27-2010, 11:28 AM
no I can subscribe to a website for that price and get a fuck load more videos. Why do I need dvds? Am I bringing it over to a friends house?

Richctdude
09-27-2010, 01:21 PM
she is hot one way or the other

Realgirls4me
09-28-2010, 08:38 AM
no I can subscribe to a website for that price and get a fuck load more videos. Why do I need dvds? Am I bringing it over to a friends house?

To each his own.Does this website also have this NEW Danielle Foxxx video in its entirety? ...You also might like to ride on a bus to get you somewhere,like your friends' homes,whereas I might prefer a taxi or drive my own vehicle.

princevince89
09-28-2010, 09:32 AM
To each his own.Does this website also have this NEW Danielle Foxxx video in its entirety? ...You also might like to ride on a bus to get you somewhere,like your friends' homes,whereas I might prefer a taxi or drive my own vehicle.

lol wow way to miss the point of "why would I need a dvd." And if you seriously think spending money for two dvds even compares to spending the same price and getting a fuckload more videos you are an idiot.

Realgirls4me
09-29-2010, 06:06 AM
lol wow way to miss the point of "why would I need a dvd." And if you seriously think spending money for two dvds even compares to spending the same price and getting a fuckload more videos you are an idiot.

Uuuuh,Doofus??? If Danielle's past video scenes and performances can serve as a preamble,her new scenes will also be great performances and most certainly something I will enjoy -- over and over and over again. What you are missing is that I want to see Danielle Foxxx.Got that? I want to see Danielle! I don't care for a "fuckload more videos". You're missing all the nuances,dynamics,and niches at play here,starting off with the fact that I've met her a few times and feel I know her. You want QUANTITY because all the girls and fuck scenes are all the same to you.You get off watching anything or anyone fuck because you lack discrimination and taste. As long as there's some fucking or sucking going on,it's okay with you. A beer is a beer is a beer to you,right,Moron? Let me pose a question tou you,Sport: You have a choice this coming weekend of watching one great NFL match up square off,versus watching three community college games in your area.Which would you choose? You'll see a "fuckload" more scoring in the latter choice,but is that really what you'd rather watch?

Besides,it's my money.

...Who is this buffoon?