View Full Version : I'm going to go fuck this Mexican Transvestite

tjinla2001
09-26-2010, 08:40 PM
I just spoke to this lovely young Mexican. I didn't ask her orientation or prices. My guess is she is a bottom although she will undoubtedly allow me to suck her uncovered Mexican penis.

This is the type of girl I like. No enhancements. Clearly she just washes her face, takes off her wig and presto she is a Mexican boy.

The bad news is I have to call her from Santa Monica and Normandie. Pretty much the most dangerous part of town to be looking for cock to suck. There are many apartment buildings in the area loaded with transvestites. This is old time Hollywood and the area has its share of scum.

When you are a middle aged white man and you enter one of these buildings the residents know why you are there. I'd like a dollar for everytime maricon was hurled my way.

I have never been in a physical confrontation. My guess is that some of the people think I am a parole officer. Anyway, time to get busy. I have a hectic week. First its off to see this lovely tranny/boi and then I am headed to Vegas and will spend my time at the Las Vegas Lounge.

My life remains glamorous.

Ryz
09-26-2010, 08:42 PM
oh cool boys in wigs, how much is he charging?

Willie Escalade
09-26-2010, 08:45 PM
She looks like a girl that was at Blue Moon Nights a couple of times...:shrug

blckhaze
09-26-2010, 08:55 PM

LMAO
:iagree:

Evil Jay
09-26-2010, 08:56 PM
How about you pick her up,and take her to a hotel or something

psychedelic
09-26-2010, 09:01 PM
I just spoke to this lovely young Mexican. I didn't ask her orientation or prices. My guess is she is a bottom although she will undoubtedly allow me to suck her uncovered Mexican penis.

This is the type of girl I like. No enhancements. Clearly she just washes her face, takes off her wig and presto she is a Mexican boy.

The bad news is I have to call her from Santa Monica and Normandie. Pretty much the most dangerous part of town to be looking for cock to suck. There are many apartment buildings in the area loaded with transvestites. This is old time Hollywood and the area has its share of scum.

When you are a middle aged white man and you enter one of these buildings the residents know why you are there. I'd like a dollar for everytime maricon was hurled my way.

I have never been in a physical confrontation. My guess is that some of the people think I am a parole officer. Anyway, time to get busy. I have a hectic week. First its off to see this lovely tranny/boi and then I am headed to Vegas and will spend my time at the Las Vegas Lounge.

She's very cute. For 50 to 100 bucks, I'd hit it too. :)

PomonaCA
09-26-2010, 09:02 PM
You're using the word "her" very loosely. If it's just a transvestite and not a transsexual, do feminine terms apply? I'm not talking about someone getting butthurt over language, I'm talking about.... WTF? Really?

Coroner
09-26-2010, 09:06 PM

Looks they finally discovered the Black Hole!

psychedelic
09-26-2010, 09:11 PM
You're using the word "her" very loosely. If it's just a transvestite and not a transsexual, do feminine terms apply? I'm not talking about someone getting butthurt over language, I'm talking about.... WTF? Really?

The way she is dressed, if she were in public and had to pee, she'd be peeing in the ladies room, not the mens room. For all intended purposes, I think that qualifies her as a she and not a he. :)

It is simply polite to address some one as the gender that are trying to portray.

PomonaCA
09-26-2010, 09:16 PM
The way she is dressed, if she were in public and had to pee, she'd be peeing in the ladies room, not the mens room. For all intended purposes, I think that qualifies her as a she and not a he. :)

It is simply polite to address some one as the gender that are trying to portray.

Truth has no respect for polite.

tjinla2001
09-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the clearer picture. I see she has the start of a beer belly which is common for young Mexican transvestites. They like their brew.

Ryz
09-26-2010, 09:18 PM

If I glued fur all over my body, painted my nose black, taped a tail on my ass and stuck claws in my knuckles. Then start going around on all fours roaring at people would you call me a bear ;)

Thor57
09-26-2010, 09:24 PM
She is quite attractive and looks passable. She should be picked up and taken to a nicer area for your activities....

goku
09-26-2010, 09:28 PM

That is the same girl. The same shoes and everything.

Willie Escalade
09-26-2010, 09:28 PM
She is quite attractive and looks passable. She should be picked up and taken to a nicer area for your activities....
She is quite pretty...and smart. I had a good conversation with her that night. Didn't know she was part time; don't care. She was just a nice girl to talk to.

tjinla2001
09-26-2010, 09:30 PM
These gals don't operate that way. They don't do outcall. You can find them on Western and Santa Monica at certains times. Then you can have a car date which is super romantic.

I just bought some pot and have some crack in case I need to make some friends along the way. If you value your life don't visit tranny prostitutes in Hollywood. In my case. I don't give a fuck.

KimberlyBanxxx
09-26-2010, 09:33 PM
well, if she is planning to transition or whatever
or lives her life as a girl, she deserves to be called..she..
:dancing:

psychedelic

I have a medical doctor friend who feels every TS, no matter how beautiful and passable is still a MAN.(because she has a penis)

Him and you sound like you are in a similar boat. :)

subspace
If I glued fur all over my body, painted my nose black, taped a tail on my ass and stuck claws in my knuckles. Then start going around on all fours roaring at people would you call me a bear ;)Nah, I'd still call you an asshole.

PomonaCA
09-26-2010, 09:47 PM
These gals don't operate that way. They don't do outcall. You can find them on Western and Santa Monica at certains times. Then you can have a car date which is super romantic.

I just bought some pot and have some crack in case I need to make some friends along the way. If you value your life don't visit tranny prostitutes in Hollywood. In my case. I don't give a fuck.

Stay classy!

goku
09-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Stay classy!

lol......You know?

Dino Velvet
09-27-2010, 03:26 AM
Looking forward to hearing how things turned out. Don't be shy about giving all the gory details. You 'da man, tjinla2001.:cheers:

TsVanessa69
09-27-2010, 03:32 AM

Daymn can you pass that memo out to the world!
A prefer gentleman like you!

TsVanessa69
09-27-2010, 03:33 AM
If I glued fur all over my body, painted my nose black, taped a tail on my ass and stuck claws in my knuckles. Then start going around on all fours roaring at people would you call me a bear ;)
I would take you home, bit on my lepard bpanties and let u maul me all nite long!
I love men who get into role play!!

TsVanessa69
09-27-2010, 03:35 AM

CRACK?? dude thats crazy. I have met alot of old white dudes carrying around crack too.
was that for her or you to zone out and be ok with yourself with what you are about to do??

Silcc69
09-27-2010, 03:49 AM
Yo Vanessa jsut click here http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=49620

Ryz
09-27-2010, 04:09 AM
I would take you home, bit on my lepard bpanties and let u maul me all nite long!
I love men who get into role play!!

damn baby your getting me excited ;)

NYBURBS
09-27-2010, 04:20 AM
Yo Vanessa jsut click here http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=49620

Bro, you need to add a running list of links to the epic ones.

Nervous Breakdown
09-27-2010, 04:48 AM
Is it really that dangerous there? I have considered stopping by that area many times for some action but have never stopped. Doesn't seem that bad really...

Star Angel 86
09-27-2010, 05:08 AM
Go for it M8 I'd be chowing on that ass for hours,damn how miss LA.:cheers::cool::twisted::mrgreen:

Legend
09-27-2010, 05:24 AM
I have unprotected sex woth korean prostitutes in LA massage parlors about 20 times a year. Its called bareback full service. I don't do drugs and am a middle aged white. You don't have to go to Mexico to have dangerous sex. Its a dangerous but addictive.

As soon as I saw the video I knew it was time to get back with dear old Suzy. I gave her a call and she is going to be back in the OC in a day a two. I said " Hey Suzy, do you still like cum in your p u s s y ? and she just said you know I do, why do you even have to ask? lol

Dude you are a sicko.

Dino Velvet
09-27-2010, 06:37 AM

Will she do, sir?

http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/shania4052.jpg

Star Angel 86
09-27-2010, 06:45 AM
Will she do, sir?

http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/shania4052.jpg

Dino my lad a few Hungry man dinners and a few shots of Jack Daniels you would do this lass in a heartbeat.:cheers::cool::twisted:

spankrod
09-27-2010, 07:04 AM
Every time I read one of tjinla2001's posts, I feel like I'm watching the video clip for Aerosmith's "Living On the Edge".

Dino Velvet
09-27-2010, 07:24 AM
Dino my lad a few Hungry man dinners and a few shots of Jack Daniels you would do this lass in a heartbeat.:cheers::cool::twisted:

I'm sure she's a nice gal and all but I usually like my lasses a little more lass-like.

Schimmel
09-27-2010, 08:37 AM
Every time I read one of tjinla2001's posts, I feel like I'm watching the video clip for Aerosmith's "Living On the Edge".
lmao!
QFT, man, quoted for truth and quite fuckin true.

perrorojo
09-28-2010, 10:56 PM
She is hot, I love those painted on eyebrows (cejas).
These girls are ten times hotter then the internet stars.

TJINLA, if your in vegas, forget the lounge.
Go to the silver saddle and the backdoor on fr./sat.
This is where the latinas hang out.

Tiffany Anne
09-28-2010, 11:17 PM

Nor do douchebags.

Dino Velvet
10-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Hey TJ, how'd things turn out on your little adventure?

sdman
11-14-2010, 10:28 PM
you can do better than that hes not even attractive

Odelay
11-14-2010, 10:38 PM
LMAO about the comments suggesting to tj that he take her outcall. I'm sure the excitement of going into that neighborhood to satisfy his tv urge is half of what gets tj hard.

ARMANIXXX
11-16-2010, 08:47 AM
You know,
She really isn't that bad looking....it's just that she's not a full time TS that turns me off personally.

That's the first thing I ask...."are you a full time TS or part time."

I'm not interested in men,
But whatever, I guess.

ARMANIXXX
11-16-2010, 09:00 AM

Girls like Crystal.....Just for the record. :whistle:

:wink:

Dino Velvet
11-16-2010, 09:42 AM
You know,
She really isn't that bad looking....it's just that she's not a full time TS that turns me off personally.

That's the first thing I ask...."are you a full time TS or part time."

I'm not interested in men,
But whatever, I guess.

I'm not sure TJ cares. I think his major concern is that she's a heavy shooter and will give him a huge mouthful of goof sauce.

Anybody hear from him lately? He brags about dodging the AIDS and other stuff since the 70s. Let's hope he didn't get some bad meat in the can and isn't laying in an alley with rats knawing on his flesh.

ARMANIXXX
11-16-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm not sure TJ cares. I think his major concern is that she's a heavy shooter and will give him a huge mouthful of goof sauce.

Anybody hear from him lately? He brags about dodging the AIDS and other stuff since the 70s. Let's hope he didn't get some bad meat in the can and isn't laying in an alley with rats knawing on his flesh.

Well....I can't tell him what and what not to like...so...

Good luck to him.....

I guess.
*shrug*

Dino Velvet
11-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Well....I can't tell him what and what not to like...so...

Good luck to him.....

I guess.
*shrug*

TJ marches to the beat of his own drummer. He doesn't care what people think. Pretty much why I like the guy.

TSMichelleAustin
11-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Whats funny about this TJ I have met a lot of guys like him.... they are mostly all talk on net... they live out their fantasies in their head and start to believe they did em. They get hard to the lies they have created. I bet you he is a married old man who has never even bought crack! He is just a good story teller because he believes it all actually happened! LOL!

alyssaluxor
11-16-2010, 06:10 PM
Whats funny about this TJ I have met a lot of guys like him.... they are mostly all talk on net... they live out their fantasies in their head and start to believe they did em. They get hard to the lies they have created. I bet you he is a married old man who has never even bought crack! He is just a good story teller because he believes it all actually happened! LOL!

i also had encountered lots of guys like this. some guys would even call me everyweek and just talk talk talk fantasy fantasy fantasy. some would just email me email me email me blah blah blah. and some just keeps on sending me forever text lol

i wonder why wouldnt this guys live out life and get real with their fantasy. life is too short to live in the closet and hide inside a cave. this type of guys really scared and dusturbed me :/

TSMichelleAustin
11-16-2010, 06:16 PM

i also had encountered lots of guys like this. some guys would even call me everyweek and just talk talk talk fantasy fantasy fantasy. some would just email me email me email me blah blah blah. and some just keeps on sending me forever text lol

i wonder why wouldnt this guys live out life and get real with their fantasy. life is too short to live in the closet and hide inside a cave. this type of guys really scared and dusturbed me :/

Yea i had one guy tell me all the stuff he wanted to do when he came over then when he came over he was total opposite. He just gets off to all taboo things but in reality would never do it. I have guys tell me about fucking animals and all that shit but they never do it, its just that the thought of telling someone that gets them so fucking hard cuz its not allowed!

giovanni_hotel
11-16-2010, 06:28 PM
I luv tjinla2001's posts!! Maybe he's a great story teller, but it comes off as real to me. Just surprising that he's not dead from AIDs or a bullet through his stomach.

Keep us updated, playa!!!

Odelay
11-16-2010, 06:28 PM
The guy has 98 posts in 2+ yrs. If he was just bragging about imaginary exploits I would suspect his total would be in the 1000's. I say tj is who he says he is... and he could be roaming in a neighborhood you. :dancing:

TSMichelleAustin
11-16-2010, 06:32 PM
The guy has 98 posts in 2+ yrs. If he was just bragging about imaginary exploits I would suspect his total would be in the 1000's. I say tj is who he says he is... and he could be roaming in a neighborhood you. :dancing:

I seriously doubt it... he is on vacation with his wife at moment and is building up what to reply to on here. He has to make sure the story is just right to tell on here to other guys so they can get hard at hearing his outlandish fantasy! And if he is serious I would be scared to have him come be my client knowing his bb lifestyle not telling what he has!

bte
11-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Whether he is serious or joking about it, TJ is a funny muthafuka. His posts are golden.

TSMichelleAustin
11-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Whether he is serious or joking about it, TJ is a funny muthafuka. His posts are golden.

Oh I believe that.... but I say half to even 90 percent of what he says is crock of shit! I met too many men like him! But he is funny! His old ass would already been shot for the areas he swears he goes into!

giovanni_hotel
11-16-2010, 06:52 PM
I defer to the girls on this one. SO if Michelle or Alyssa's BS radar is pinging from tjinla2001, maybe there's something 'off' about his recollections.

But damn I sort of hope he's a real muthafucka!!!

TSMichelleAustin
11-16-2010, 06:56 PM
I defer to the girls on this one. SO if Michelle or Alyssa's BS radar is pinging from tjinla2001, maybe there's something 'off' about his recollections.

But damn I sort of hope he's a real muthafucka!!!

LOL so u can enjoy his lived out fantasies! LOL! :party:

bte
11-16-2010, 07:00 PM
LOL so u can enjoy his lived out fantasies! LOL! :party:

Nah some of the shit he talks about is kind of distrubing, although its pretty funny. I always chuckle every time I read his posts.

perrorojo
11-16-2010, 07:05 PM
A few years back, I was at the apartment of a travestie in the
same part of Hollywood. I came out and two gabachos were trying
to load my motorcycle in a van. I ran towards them yelling policia and
they took off leaving my bike on its side in the street.

However, I too prefer mexican boys in wigs and makeup,
so I don't let a few misadventures deter me.

I frequent TJ, Nuevo Laredo, and DF, so Hollywood isn't that scary.

His name implies he knows TJ, so I figure he must be capable of managing
some adventures in Hollywood.

In my experience, you can't manage this kind of shit unless you speak
spanish. So get TJINLA to post in spanish and then you'll know.

giovanni_hotel
11-16-2010, 07:11 PM
I don't think anyone lives out their fantasies from tjinla2001's posts, Michelle. They're uncomfortably disturbing. And nasty. But at the same time his stories are impossible to resist.
Stop being so quick to diss somebody!!lol

TSMichelleAustin
11-16-2010, 07:16 PM
I don't think anyone lives out their fantasies from tjinla2001's posts, Michelle. They're uncomfortably disturbing. And nasty. But at the same time his stories are impossible to resist.
Stop being so quick to diss somebody!!lol

Dude I wasnt dissing you! I never said u wanted to live out his fantasy... but to some what is disturbing is also the same kinda stuff that gets em hard! Trust me I hear a lot of disturbing shit white dudes tell me... so this guy has nothing on what I have heard! But I have also found out its all lived out fantasies in their heads! One white guy told me he would never act em out but the thought of telling people these disturbing details of what he wants to do gets him hard and makes him cum the hardest he has ever done. So I am just saying this dude is disturbing but I have had people tell me way worst and makes me sick!

DarylWashington
11-16-2010, 08:32 PM

I wanna fuck that bitch too dude :fuckin:

keyplay
11-16-2010, 08:54 PM

I want to take that pretty little young thing as well....That's prime time sex there....nice!

keyplay
11-16-2010, 09:51 PM

I want to take that pretty little young thing as well....That's prime time sex there....nice! LOL

BlkJewels
11-17-2010, 08:19 AM

LOL!! Damn...

slingblade
10-02-2011, 01:56 PM

from what you just wrote you might as well just find a man and suck his dick!

slingblade
10-02-2011, 02:00 PM
A few years back, I was at the apartment of a travestie in the
same part of Hollywood. I came out and two gabachos were trying
to load my motorcycle in a van. I ran towards them yelling policia and
they took off leaving my bike on its side in the street.

However, I too prefer mexican boys in wigs and makeup,
so I don't let a few misadventures deter me.

SMDH I see whats on this site now!

giovanni_hotel
10-02-2011, 02:23 PM
SMDH I see whats on this site now!

LOL!! You're too serious Black.
That's how tjnla gets his groove. Can't really hate him for it. If and when he posts, he might be the most honest person on this board.
He's totally self aware and sexually transparent. You could learn from him.

Silcc69
10-02-2011, 02:42 PM
This how we kno TJ is real!
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=400566&stc=1&d=1307829834

slingblade
10-02-2011, 02:52 PM
LOL!! You're too serious Black.
That's how tjnla gets his groove. Can't really hate him for it. If and when he posts, he might be the most honest person on this board.
He's totally self aware and sexually transparent. You could learn from him.

Man those dudes can have that ish im not having it. LOL

giovanni_hotel
10-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Man those dudes can have that ish im not having it. LOL
Nobody I know gets down like tjnla.lol
All you can do is step back in awe and be amazed.

Dino Velvet
10-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Leave TJ alone. He might be an old queer but he's got the best blood-curdling, toe-curling, vomit-inducing stories about finding romance in the back of a filthy van while cruising the mean streets of East Hollywood. His downfall are these Latin boys that get themselves up like Charo in the evening but during the day they are MS13. I fear TJ might have met a bitter end.

OmarZ
10-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Leave TJ alone. He might be an old queer but he's got the best blood-curdling, toe-curling, vomit-inducing stories about finding romance in the back of a filthy van while cruising the mean streets of East Hollywood. His downfall are these Latin boys that get themselves up like Charo in the evening but during the day they are MS13. I fear TJ might have met a bitter end.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/313108_176361709109410_100002067468642_390478_5546 11627_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/284272_116671828428077_100002557827878_117327_2724 427_n.jpg

you mean like these

Dino Velvet
10-02-2011, 05:09 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/313108_176361709109410_100002067468642_390478_5546 11627_n.jpg

you mean like these

TJ likes them flat as a board. He's more concerned about his date being a heavy shooter.

Go through his posts and read them. There aren't that many and most are hilarious. I'll take a laugh anywhere I can get it no matter how disgusting.

pantybulge69
10-02-2011, 05:29 PM

Shaving our moustache or dropping a wig on our heads does not qualify us
to invade the ladie's room. In place of privacy and decency, that's where the fun of pretend stops.

Dino Velvet
10-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Shaving our mustache or dropping a wig on our heads does not qualify us
to invade the ladie's room.

But that's all it would take for the door on TJ's van to swing open and invite you inside (the van and him as well).

zukkobaby
10-03-2011, 12:30 AM
is she on Eros, or some place else online?

Quiet Reflections
10-03-2011, 07:24 AM
Except MS13 is an El Salvadorian gang

hwbs
10-03-2011, 03:58 PM
His posts are too much....it is very refreshing when so many people say what is pc on here @ times

LovinThaTSLadiez
10-03-2011, 08:17 PM

LOL!!! :hide-1:

Dino Velvet
10-03-2011, 08:28 PM
News of tjinla2001's death have proven to be premature. There are signs of life.

tjinla2001 - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?q=tjinla2001&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

insurgentes
10-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Mmmmhhh she will do a lot ! I love her !

insurgentes
10-03-2011, 08:35 PM

I've benn living in Mexico City for one year, and I LOVE mexican ts and tv, or for that matter young natural boys with whig and lipstick , they a re so exciting. Lucky you if you can have sex with this beauty. Where is she from ?

Bobby Domino
10-03-2011, 08:46 PM
This tjinla2001 sounds hilarious!!! Off the read the beginning of this thread....

Dino Velvet
10-03-2011, 08:50 PM
This tjinla2001 sounds hilarious!!! Off the read the beginning of this thread....

I think I'd have better luck finding him with my truck driving the streets than to wait for him to show up here. His van is yellow, right? Go to SM Blvd east of Western Bl paying special attention to Normandie between 2-6AM and you might find TJ.

Bobby Domino
10-03-2011, 09:36 PM
I think I'd have better luck finding him with my truck driving the streets than to wait for him to show up here. His van is yellow, right? Go to SM Blvd east of Western Bl paying special attention to Normandie between 2-6AM and you might find TJ.

You're most likely right. Or just ask some of the street-ladies.
I'm sure they all know who he is, "Senior TJ? Si, muy bien. He comes by a las tres every Lunes"

natina
10-03-2011, 10:25 PM
HOMOPHOBIC GAYS and the difference between a TS & a CD/TV/DQ
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=59838

Homophobic gays
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=57214

Tgirls calling guys "fags" for liking them.
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=57502

jamesedwards
01-03-2013, 08:27 PM

LOL YOU'RE A WILD DUDE BUT SHE'S CUTE. go for it

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 08:28 PM
LOL YOU'RE A WILD DUDE BUT SHE'S CUTE. go for it

Remember me telling you about TJ?

jamesedwards
01-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Remember me telling you about TJ?

:dead: oh fuck Dino lol Nah I forgot about TJ , but dam who is the guy in the pic getting sprayed by that TGirl? I had that done to me New Years day but all over my body LOL

jamesedwards
01-03-2013, 08:32 PM
She bust a huge nut in his face, I bet that nut taste creamy and good.

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 08:33 PM
:dead: oh fuck Dino lol Nah I forgot about TJ , but dam who is the guy in the pic getting sprayed by that TGirl? I had that done to me New Years day but all over my body LOL

He posted it saying it was him. Who would lie about a mess like that?

jamesedwards
01-03-2013, 08:48 PM
he posted it saying it was him. Who would lie about a mess like that?

lol if it is him, that lucky bitch lol hahahah i hate show offs lol i should put up my pics of me getting fucked in the ass and beaten with a whip by some sexy tgirls lol

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 08:55 PM
lol if it is him, that lucky bitch lol hahahah i hate show offs lol i should put up my pics of me getting fucked in the ass and beaten with a whip by some sexy tgirls lol

He showed off what an excellent toilet he is. Pull the chain on TJ. He's done and gone, I fear. Might have met the same end as the broad from Blair Witch Project. Would have loved to see the closing credits to his life.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/santa%20monica%20normandie%20ramona%20school.JPGht tp://www.unplugyourbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cinderblock.jpg

jamesedwards
01-03-2013, 08:57 PM
He showed off what an excellent toilet he is. Pull the chain on TJ. He's done and gone, I fear. Might have met the same end as the broad from Blair Witch Project. Would have loved to see the closing credits to his life.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/santa%20monica%20normandie%20ramona%20school.JPGht tp://www.unplugyourbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cinderblock.jpg

WHAT IN THE FUCK DINO? :dead: HAHAHAHAHhahahahah oh my gawd

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 09:06 PM
WHAT IN THE FUCK DINO? :dead: HAHAHAHAHhahahahah oh my gawd

I believe he revealed his own prophecies of doom earlier in the thread.

jamesedwards
01-03-2013, 09:07 PM
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 09:15 PM
That Mexican busboy that was all dolled up ended up being a butcher instead. Probably threw TJ's head in with a bag of oranges or sewed his face to a soccer ball.

High Tension severed head blowjob - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-eZwksJoMo)

Willie Escalade
01-03-2013, 09:30 PM
N. Normandie Ave and Santa Monica Blvd...driving through there after leaving Peanuts and/or The Yukon...ah, the memories...lol

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 09:36 PM
N. Normandie Ave and Santa Monica Blvd...driving through there after leaving Peanuts and/or The Yukon...ah, the memories...lol

You catch him recently with that camera of yours? I'd be less afraid of a .357 than a camera pointed at me at the wrong place.

my my my!
01-03-2013, 10:00 PM
That Mexican busboy that was all dolled up ended up being a butcher instead. Probably threw TJ's head in with a bag of oranges or sewed his face to a soccer ball.

High Tension severed head blowjob - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-eZwksJoMo)

Dino loves TJ! Dino loves TJ!!!

:dancing::jerkoff

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Dino loves TJ! Dino loves TJ!!!

:dancing::jerkoff

I don't love anyone but I do respect filth of such high standards.

jamesedwards
01-03-2013, 10:06 PM
I don't love anyone but I do respect filth of such high standards.

:dead: LOL I respect filth more than you do LOL

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 10:14 PM
:dead: LOL I respect filth more than you do LOL

You're definitely filthier by far. James, do you have notches on your belt or brown smudges on the back of your pants?

jamesedwards
01-03-2013, 10:21 PM
You're definitely filthier by far. James, do you have notches on your belt or brown smudges on the back of your pants?

Notches indeed. no brown smudges I am very clean !!! LOL

jamesedwards
01-03-2013, 10:21 PM
though I had one TGirl tell me to shit on your dick, and that shit turned me on, so I did what she commanded lol

Nikka
01-03-2013, 10:26 PM
I love MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dino Velvet
01-03-2013, 10:27 PM
I love MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey Nicole, kick some dirt on TJ's grave too.

Odelay
01-04-2013, 01:53 AM
One of the all time great threads, having lead to tons of conjecture of the demise of our boy TJ.

I'll have to watch my step in L.A. when I visit for 2 weeks in February.

ed_jaxon
01-04-2013, 01:57 AM
Odelay when will you be in LA?

For the awards?

Odelay
01-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Odelay when will you be in LA?

For the awards?

The dates aren't set yet. It's about a girl (the non tee variety). And I'm not sure I'm going to be able to escape to any awards show with her in tow. I just started another thread if you have any ideas about transportation.

gurkhabeast
01-04-2013, 02:11 AM

nice pic. I'd have a gran o'l time w/ her. as for it being dangerous, just keep your head and be aware of people around you.

Dino Velvet
01-04-2013, 03:34 AM
One of the all time great threads, having lead to tons of conjecture of the demise of our boy TJ.

I'll have to watch my step in L.A. when I visit for 2 weeks in February.

Our city council.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xjFu9AZrGUU/R5Tqoe1y59I/AAAAAAAAAWQ/p9-1yPoMx8o/s1600/ms-13.jpg

sukumvit boy
01-04-2013, 05:31 AM
I nominate this thread as one of the TOP TEN OF 2012!

Dino Velvet
01-04-2013, 06:54 AM
You know when you're getting to be a really bad pervert in here? When TJ's old TVs start looking better to you. Wonder how leathery her culo is nowadays. Could she have gone back to being a he and now a barback instead of a busboy no longer needing to be an uncut Latina transvestite prostitute???

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=345776&stc=1&d=1285526423

Foggy
03-29-2013, 04:48 AM
That must be an old picture of her. Even Willies's pic, as good of a photog as he is, is not very flattering. I'm not even sure that's the same girl.

I've seen her up close, admittedly in lounge light, and she looked pretty good. As to part time boy, it might be hard to hide the nice tits she was sporting.

I haven't seen her for like six months, but she places ads every once in a while.

Hmmm...maybe she killed TJ?:dancing:

LibertyHarkness
03-29-2013, 01:05 PM
where is TJ ? anyone speak to him ?

nysprod
03-29-2013, 01:32 PM
You know when you're getting to be a really bad pervert in here? When TJ's old TVs start looking better to you.

It's called slumming

Dino Velvet
03-29-2013, 05:21 PM
where is TJ ? anyone speak to him ?

Someone send cadaver dogs to Santa Monica Bl/Normandie. We might need a jackhammer and a sledge.

http://www.illinoissearchdogs.org/images/capabilities/inset-cadaver.jpg

NightmareX0666
03-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Someone send cadaver dogs to Santa Monica Bl/Normandie. We might need a jackhammer and a sledge.

http://www.illinoissearchdogs.org/images/capabilities/inset-cadaver.jpg

No worries got Geraldo working on the case as we speak...

Dino Velvet
03-29-2013, 05:57 PM
No worries got Geraldo working on the case as we speak...

I was never so proud of Geraldo as when he took that risk on live National TV. He failed horribly and was humiliated but at least wasn't playing it safe like everyone else.

NightmareX0666
03-29-2013, 07:26 PM
I was never so proud of Geraldo as when he took that risk on live National TV. He failed horribly and was humiliated but at least wasn't playing it safe like everyone else.

After that show he became a name in every household.

Dino Velvet
04-07-2013, 07:42 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1304273&postcount=43

giovanni_hotel
04-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Nice looking out, Dino.

Dino Velvet
04-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Nice looking out, Dino.

Thank you, sir. I can confirm he was alive as recently as yesterday.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NiyL1M-GqkI/TgcsMHx67FI/AAAAAAAAJIk/DTh-5SlXig4/s1600/article-1095443-01BE3BBC0000044D-934_468x382.jpg

Dino Velvet
05-05-2013, 08:18 PM
http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/viewAll.asp?MessageID=98613&boardID=19&page=1&view=2

Addicted to them (http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/viewMsg.asp?BoardID=19&Page=1&MessageID=98682)
I don't know why I love the meth heads so much. It is amazing I haven't been killed- maybe that is still ahead of me. To me there is nothing as satisfying as servicing a tweeker. The problem is that they are only fun to be with up until a point. When they get into it too deep then you really have your hands full. Asian tweekers are the best and I will go out with them no matter how far gone. The problem is that there aren't many around anymore.

theone1982
05-06-2013, 05:53 AM
I won't believe TJ is real until I see some sort of video proof, you know, like that sasquatch video where he's walking and looks right at the camera.

giovanni_hotel
05-06-2013, 06:26 AM
I won't believe TJ is real until I see some sort of video proof, you know, like that sasquatch video where he's walking and looks right at the camera.

LOL. I get that. But the more you read from him, you realize for someone to sound so authentic in their reviews and be faking all of it, they'd have to be an Elmore Leonard literary level pathological liar.

tjinla isn't really writing his reviews for a wider audience, otherwise he'd still post on this board.

He's just a creeper with a gift for the written word.

theone1982
05-06-2013, 06:29 AM
LOL. I get that. But the more you read from him, you realize for someone to sound so authentic in their reviews and be faking all of it, they'd have to be an Elmore Leonard literary level pathological liar.

tjinla isn't really writing his reviews for a wider audience, otherwise he'd still post on this board.

He's just a creeper with a gift for the written word.

The Ralph Waldo Emerson of TS fucking reviews if you will :D The real question is, are Dino and TJ really the same guy, like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr, Hyde sort of deal? :dancing:

Donkey
09-29-2013, 08:26 PM
One thing about TJ...he don't give a fuck!

sukumvit boy
09-30-2013, 05:54 AM
:iagree: LOL ,Yeah I know what you mean , but funny as hell posts!
By the way ,that Sasquach video , which was considered to be the "gold standard" by the experts for many years , turned out to be a hoax. One of the guys who made it , made a death-bed confession attesting to that fact.
As an x-Oregonian , who hiked and backpacked the wilderness areas of Oregon and Washington , I was disappointed to learn that.

yukon miner
10-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Maybe TJ got stuck in Bangkok?

Ben in LA
10-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Yukon Miner! What's up?! Too bad that infamous parking lot will soon be no more. At least there are the memories...

tjinla2001
10-04-2013, 12:41 AM
I am still around and I still lead a glamorous life. Lately, I find it more satisfying to date budget oriented, motel-based female prostitutes. The best case scenario is having romantic dates with gals who manage to keep their hard earned money and don’t give it away to pimps. Of course most of the girls don’t require the use of condoms and I still like a meth toned body. A real special weekend for me is to travel to Las Vegas and share a motel room with girl on Boulder Highway. I usually slip away and manage to meet a shemale transvestite prostitute outside of the Las Vegas Lounge. Don’t stick a fork in me just yet.

BBaggins06
10-04-2013, 01:07 AM
I am still around and I still lead a glamorous life. Lately, I find it more satisfying to date budget oriented, motel-based female prostitutes. The best case scenario is having romantic dates with gals who manage to keep their hard earned money and don’t give it away to pimps. Of course most of the girls don’t require the use of condoms and I still like a meth toned body. A real special weekend for me is to travel to Las Vegas and share a motel room with girl on Boulder Highway. I usually slip away and manage to meet a shemale transvestite prostitute outside of the Las Vegas Lounge. Don’t stick a fork in me just yet.

:Bowdown:

my my my!
10-04-2013, 01:53 AM

Dino would be so proud! :Bowdown:

Ben in LA
10-04-2013, 02:01 AM
The legend remains!

And try some of the motels on Fremont a street, although I believe many of them (at least west of 13th St/Maryland Pkwy) are becoming gentrified...

ymb469
10-04-2013, 02:57 AM
"[B]udget oriented, motel-based female prostitutes..." Just doesn't sound right. Don't get me wrong, I like kinky and dirty, but...

Donkey
10-04-2013, 05:42 AM
tj...the man...the legend