View Full Version : To Vicki

Baran
11-19-2005, 11:29 PM
Dear Vicki, you are one of the best. You are very well spoken, funny en smart. Not to mention beautiful. That is a rare combination.
You make me laugh, you get me excited, you make me think....
You are on top..

chefmike
11-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Dear Vicki, you are one of the best. You are very well spoken, funny en smart. Not to mention beautiful. That is a rare combination.
You make me laugh, you get me excited, you make me think....
You are on top..

On top of you? Hondarobot's gonna kick your ass when he finds out...

Vicki Richter
11-20-2005, 12:28 AM
Oh come on now Chefmike. Honda and I are cyber buddies.

Thanks for the note baby. I'm glad you find me funny. I'm more goofy than funny. I think my humor goes way over some people's heads on here sometimes. It's apparently a very fine line between cunt and funny.

hondarobot
11-20-2005, 12:51 AM
I don't have time to kick anyones ass right now, I'm taking a few days to rehab from HA addiction (and since I just logged in, it might take several days), then I'm diving fully into a new obsession:

http://www.themoviesgame.com/

hehe. . . I can do so many things with this "game".

P.S. Vicki and I are buddies, but we drive each other crazy sometimes. On the upside, she probably has a couple of years to pick out a nice dress, but someday I'm asking her to be my date for the Academy Awards.

8)

steven_638
11-20-2005, 01:14 AM
So, Vicki, if you are a combination of funny and a cunt, would that make you a cunny?

Ecstatic
11-20-2005, 01:18 AM
Or maybe a funt (as in Allen). ;)

GroobySteven
11-20-2005, 01:19 AM
Calling someone a funny cunt would be a huge compliment.
Calling them a funny looking cunt, probably wouldn't be.
seanchai

BeardedOne
11-20-2005, 01:58 AM
Or maybe a funt (as in Allen). ;)

Reminds me of when we shared a hotel with a major league baseball team and someone said the hottub and sauna were all crowded up with the trophy wives. He said it reminded him of Barnum & Bailey and all those "cunning stunts". :lol:

Baran
11-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Oh come on now Chefmike. Honda and I are cyber buddies.

Thanks for the note baby. I'm glad you find me funny. I'm more goofy than funny. I think my humor goes way over some people's heads on here sometimes. It's apparently a very fine line between cunt and funny.

Yes your humor is not for the not so smart people here. But you are an intelligent woman also.
And very goodlooking. That is a rare combination.

Legend
11-20-2005, 10:42 AM
I don't have time to kick anyones ass right now, I'm taking a few days to rehab from HA addiction (and since I just logged in, it might take several days), then I'm diving fully into a new obsession:

http://www.themoviesgame.com/

hehe. . . I can do so many things with this "game".

P.S. Vicki and I are buddies, but we drive each other crazy sometimes. On the upside, she probably has a couple of years to pick out a nice dress, but someday I'm asking her to be my date for the Academy Awards.

8)

Im waiting for the console version!

MacShreach
11-20-2005, 01:42 PM
It's apparently a very fine line between cunt and funny.

LMAO :D :D :D