View Full Version : Goodbye for now

Trans-Promo
09-11-2010, 08:18 PM
I am going to stop posting for a while.

There are some shaddy bitches running this game in here. Fags and ball room queens play favoritism and I am not going to be part of your fucking bullshit.

Someone says something about JP and the thread is gone in 2 seconds, while others have to endure the faggotry.

You ran every girl out of here you shaddy bitches - have at it!

Gthoma2a
09-11-2010, 08:19 PM
What the hell? I liked having you around! Damn...

youshouldtrythislol
09-11-2010, 08:20 PM
coming from the person who started a thread completely slamming another girl.
sorry, but i dont have any pity for you.

PomonaCA
09-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Allow me to translate -

"You'll miss me when I'm gone bawwwwww!"

reg
09-11-2010, 08:21 PM
I am going to stop posting for a while.

There are some shaddy bitches running this game in here. Fags and ball room queens play favoritism and I am not going to be part of your fucking bullshit.

Someone says something about JP and the thread is gone in 2 seconds, while others have to endure the faggotry.

why the drama exit, obviously you want attention...

Legend
09-11-2010, 08:28 PM
why the drama exit, obviously you want attention...

She probably sick of the bullshit seriously you should have been banned for the gun comment,this place has gotten kind of out of hand with the death threats and threats of physical violence.

youshouldtrythislol
09-11-2010, 08:29 PM
there is a lot of bs here lately. there should be some action taken against the violent posts

reg
09-11-2010, 08:30 PM
She probably sick of the bullshit seriously you should have been banned for the gun comment,this place has gotten kind of out of hand with the death threats and threats of physical violence.

Death threats, violence? I didn't threaten anyone, I just said what I would do if someone took my 40$ without delivering. Maybe Paris isn't the brightest bulb around, but I have nothing against her, however I was talking about a hypothetical situation where someone would try to steal my money.

bte
09-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Why don't the mods just get rid of the people who are causing the trouble? Now we have lost yet another girl due to the shit that some people post on this forum.

Star Angel 86
09-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Danielle,don't make it too long I truly enjoying having you here lass.

keepingitreal470
09-11-2010, 10:50 PM
LOL This broad has done this countless times over the years. Nothing new. I bet JW is sitting back laughing his ass off at this.

scroller
09-11-2010, 10:50 PM

I've seen girls here say the exact same thing. Any rule you might think to enforce gets violated first and most frequently by certain girls here (or recently here).

blonde_sweetheart
09-11-2010, 10:54 PM
i am going to stop posting for a while.

There are some shaddy bitches running this game in here. Fags and ball room queens play favoritism and i am not going to be part of your fucking bullshit.

Someone says something about jp and the thread is gone in 2 seconds, while others have to endure the faggotry.

i second this :) bye

BellaBellucci
09-11-2010, 11:56 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/128854034005744782.jpg

See you in what? A week or so? I'll be waiting for you both with open arms. :lol:

~BB~

Solitary Brother
09-12-2010, 12:22 AM
I dont get it Danielle...you should have thicker skin...if you cant take it dont dish it out.
When you went in HARD on Kelly that wasnt faggotry?
You said a lot of things sweetheart.
As far as Jennifer Paris goes people have said ALL sorts of things about her she never gets mad....she does ask that old photos of her be taken down but thats reasonable since people use them to attack her.
I dont think the mods favor ANY girl and I think they are very reasonable overall.
Whats the hateration towards JP?
We all like you but sometimes you seem a bit off.

LittleGuy
09-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Why make a thread about leaving. Just leave.

reg
09-12-2010, 12:34 AM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/128854034005744782.jpg

See you in what? A week or so? I'll be waiting for you both with open arms. :lol:

~BB~

Yup, and then in a month or so another dramatic fairwell...

reg
09-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Why make a thread about leaving. Just leave.

She needs ze attention :violin

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 12:42 AM
As far as Jennifer Paris goes people have said ALL sorts of things about her she never gets mad....she does ask that old photos of her be taken down but thats reasonable since people use them to attack her.

I don't get that. Attack her how? She was haaaaawt! :lol:

I dont think the mods favor ANY girl...

Really? You don't think Nicole gets away with more shit than anybody in the history of HA? Please! Tell me you didn't just say that! :yayo:

~BB~

reg
09-12-2010, 12:54 AM

~BB~

And is Michael Jacksons long lost twin now...

http://www.jenniferparis.net/dbimages/galleries.preview.21.33tsmlB.jpg

Or is it more like some alien?

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 01:00 AM
And is Michael Jacksons long lost twin now... Or is it more like some alien?

Maximum shade. And that's coming from someone who is not friends with her. I wonder what you look like. *sigh*

~BB~

reg
09-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Maximum shade. And that's coming from someone who is not friends with her. I wonder what you look like. *sigh*

~BB~

Well youve seen my pics

And shes really gone over the top with surgery, human beings dont have those facial proportions

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Well youve seen my pics

Refresh my memory please.

And shes really gone over the top with surgery, human beings dont have those facial proportions

OK, that's arguable, but the way you phrased your comment was mean. You couldn't have just said this more nicely (or at least more technically) in the first place?

~BB~

reg
09-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Refresh my memory please.

OK, that's arguable, but it was also mean. You couldn't have just said this more nicely (or at least more technically) in the first place?

~BB~

http://www.trevordempsey.co.uk/images/Leonard_Rossiter.JPG

Hey, im the nicest guy around :geek:

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 01:11 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Func.png

'Michael Jacksons twin?'

'Alien?'

I'd hate to see the meanest guy around.

And you look like Nathan Lane.

~BB~

giovanni_hotel
09-12-2010, 01:13 AM
The 'mods' have been AWOL forever. The rules are, there are NO rules.

If we could tone down some of the personal attacks, it would improve atmosphere of the board 50x.

reg
09-12-2010, 01:13 AM
'Michael Jacksons twin?'

'Alien?'

I'd hate to see the meanest guy around.

And you look like Nathan Lane.

~BB~

Well, i was just making a comparison, and yes, its alienish, those boobs attached on that head, the neck, all pretty weird...

And im a pretty normal looking human being, for that matter...

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 01:19 AM
Well, i was just making a comparison, and yes, its alienish, those boobs attached on that head, the neck, all pretty weird...

And im a pretty normal looking human being, for that matter...

Whatever dude. Whichever dude you are. :whistle:

~BB~

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:19 AM
http://www.trevordempsey.co.uk/images/Leonard_Rossiter.JPG

No shade, but that dude looks like one of those bottoms that comes to us and likes to be spanked and full dominated.

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:20 AM

Really? You don't think Nicole gets away with more shit than anybody in the history of HA? Please! Tell me you didn't just say that! :yayo:

~BB~

She was fine as hell

reg
09-12-2010, 01:20 AM
No shade, but that dude looks like one of those bottoms that comes to us and likes to be spanked and full dominated.

you obviously dont get the joke, do you...

http://www.justpressplay.net/images/stories/fallrisereginaldperrindvd.jpg

giovanni_hotel
09-12-2010, 01:21 AM
See Reg, this is the definition of a 'personal attack'. It's not an observation, it's a diss.
If you think JP is such a freak show, why go on and on about it??

Her neck looks fucced up to you too??
ANd you're the ONLY person I've ever heard make a negative comment about Jenny's bewbies, which are flawless btw.
She has jugs that only another tranny could hate, IMO.

Keep it up and you'll be hanging out on HA with a bunch of guys asking you to wear a wig and post pics of your cock!!!

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:22 AM
And is Michael Jacksons long lost twin now...

http://www.jenniferparis.net/dbimages/galleries.preview.21.33tsmlB.jpg

Or is it more like some alien?

The funny thing is reg looks like an undercover cocksucker over the age of 40 who has no life but business, the wife he has no love for, the lonely 16 year old daughter who has no friends, and these forums.

reg
09-12-2010, 01:23 AM
See Reg, this is the definition of a 'personal attack'. It's not an observation, it's a diss.
If you think JP is such a freak show, why go on and on about it??

Her neck looks fucced up to you too??
ANd you're the ONLY person I've ever heard make a negative comment about Jenny's bewbies, which are flawless btw.
She has jugs that only another tranny could hate, IMO.

Keep it up and you'll be hanging out on HA with a bunch of guys asking you to wear a wig and post pics of your cock!!!

Well, i think JP overdid the surgery part... there are countless better looking trannies out there, trannies that do not stick out like a sore thumb, but blend in among beautiful women.

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:23 AM
you obviously dont get the joke, do you...

http://www.justpressplay.net/images/stories/fallrisereginaldperrindvd.jpg

I get that your a loser with no life.

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 01:25 AM
See what you did reg? I thought I let you off easy, but nooo... you had to try to justify it. Now you can deal with the other girls. They're younger, louder, and completely lack patience with people. Have fun! :lol:

~BB~

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:26 AM
The 'mods' have been AWOL forever. The rules are, there are NO rules.

If we could tone down some of the personal attacks, it would improve atmosphere of the board 50x.

I spoke to admin and in honesty I think he might enjoy the shade and attacks.

It is what keeps a forum going here

unless you would rather see a ton of gay boys with wigs and rock hard dicks

reg
09-12-2010, 01:26 AM
I get that your a loser with no life.

Nope, I have an education, a career, and I am under 30 and a pretty good looking SOB so I get some prime ass... of course I am not going to post my pics on here...

Unlike you.

giovanni_hotel
09-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Well, i think JP overdid the surgery part... there are countless better looking trannies out there, trannies that do not stick out like a sore thumb, but blend in among beautiful women.

So what?? Why go on non-stop about it?? JP isn't here flossing herself, yet you continue to hate on her.
I could see if she was posting some bullshit about how 'great' she was, but what I don't understand is why some folks will hate on another girl because she's popular.
JP never said she was the best T out here, that's some garbage you put on her all by yourself.

Stop trolling so hard because IMO you're showing your AZZ!!:fu:

reg
09-12-2010, 01:29 AM
So what?? Why go on non-stop about it?? JP isn't here flossing herself, yet you continue to hate on her.
I could see if she was posting some bullshit about how 'great' she was, but what I don't understand is why some folks will hate on another girl because she's popular.
JP never said she was the best T out here, that's some garbage you put on her all by yourself.

Stop trolling so hard because IMO you're showing your AZZ!!:fu:

Hey bro, I dont have no one... Just saying that girl looks freaky to my eyes when BB brought her up.

giovanni_hotel
09-12-2010, 01:35 AM
I spoke to admin and in honesty I think he might enjoy the shade and attacks.

It is what keeps a forum going here

unless you would rather see a ton of gay boys with wigs and rock hard dicks
That's BS. A few posts IMO go over the top, specifically personal threats and multiple attacks on a girl who either doesn't want to deal or feel she's being victimized.

Take reg, for instance. If I were a mod, I wouldn't ban him for the crap he's talking about JP, but since I've noticed he only has 200 posts, if it was a pattern of his to attack girls unprovoked, I'd give him a warning. The next time it happened, I'd let the dude chill out for a week with a temporary ban.

All the girls on HA should be given IMO much more benefit of the doubt than the guys, because obviously with no girls there is no HA, and because it's mostly the admirers who come out the azz with nonsense more so than the girls.

Reg is just being an asshole because he can be.

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Nope, I have an education, a career, and I am under 30 and a pretty good looking SOB so I get some prime ass... of course I am not going to post my pics on here...

Unlike you.

You mean you pay for younger ass.

lol @ unlike you

as a ho i dont really see how he could use that as a "read"

reg
09-12-2010, 01:41 AM
You mean you pay for younger ass.

lol @ unlike you

as a ho i dont really see how he could use that as a "read"

you said it yourself...

thats what you are, the lowest strata of the society

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:45 AM
you said it yourself...

thats what you are, the lowest strata of the society

Not really a ho has to look good and act with class when she is out in public or even in the bedroom with a client.

Or all business falls

and falls

Men like you who have no ability to admit their sexuality and feelings are what we call the weakest link

soo.....

keep em coming cunt

reg
09-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Not really a ho has to look good and act with class when she is out in public or even in the bedroom with a client.

Or all business falls

and falls

Men like you who have no ability to admit their sexuality and feelings are what we call the weakest link

soo.....

keep em coming cunt

you crack me up every time, are you just clueless, or are you on something?

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 01:59 AM
you crack me up every time, are you just clueless, or are you on something?

Oh my you caught me

*hides estrogen*

Oh wait I forgot you like crossdressers

*takes 4 extra shots*

keepingitreal470
09-12-2010, 03:02 AM
See what you did reg? I thought I let you off easy, but nooo... you had to try to justify it. Now you can deal with the other girls. They're younger, louder, and completely lack patience with people. Have fun! :lol:

~BB~Translation=the other girls are a lot more ignorant.

BellaBellucci
09-12-2010, 03:27 AM
Translation=the other girls are a lot more ignorant.

I was thinking 'aggressive,' actually. I mean, yeah, people say that about me, but I disagree. My arguments always have a purpose and I'm not much of a namecaller.

~BB~