PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, Tell A Story About The Fattest Guy You Ever Fucked

Dino Velvet
09-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Not trying to test the waters here. I'm a big fatso and the world's a better place without me trying to play the fairy and be on bottom.

Ladies, tell us your worst horror story about a client you met for the first time who was fat as Hell but was insistent about you topping him. The fatter, the hairier, the smellier, the better. Let it all hang out.

Star Angel 86
09-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Damn Dino,I gotta get back to LA just to ask Samantha for a detailed report of your visits.:cheers::twisted:

Dino Velvet
09-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Damn Dino,I gotta get back to LA just to ask Samantha for a detailed report of your visits.:cheers::twisted:
I fuck her. She was relieved when she found out I had no interest in biting the pillow. Even if I shower right before leaving the house, a certain amount of stinky sweat and steam will collect in my ass crack by the time I get to the SF Valley. I got black leather seats in my truck so I get serious Swamp Ass.

Star Angel 86
09-11-2010, 09:18 AM
I fuck her. She was relieved when she found out I had no interest in biting the pillow. Even if I shower right before leaving the house, a certain amount of stinky sweat and steam will collect in my ass crack by the time I get to the SF Valley.

She is fine as fuck.:mrgreen:

Dino Velvet
09-11-2010, 09:22 AM
She is fine as fuck.:mrgreen:

Her ass is almost as big as mine. The difference is her's is full of silicone and mine is cheeseburgers, pizza, and beer.:cheers:

Star Angel 86
09-11-2010, 09:25 AM
Her ass is almost as big as mine. The difference is her's is full of silicone and mine is cheeseburgers, pizza, and beer.:cheers:
I could eat her ass out for hours on in now I'm done I'll let some lasses get involved.:cheers::mrgreen::cool:

Dino Velvet
09-11-2010, 09:29 AM
I could eat her ass out for hours on in now I'm done I'll let some lasses get involved.:cheers::mrgreen::cool:
Have you ever? I know you got with a friend of her's.

Star Angel 86
09-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Have you ever? I know you got with a friend of her's.

Once I was actually more into her friend Monica,they lived in the same complex right near rock-n-roll Ralphs in Hollyweird.:cheers::cool::twisted::mrgreen:

Dino Velvet
09-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Once I was actually more into her friend Monica,they lived in the same complex right near rock-n-roll Ralphs in Hollyweird.:cheers::cool::twisted::mrgreen:
So that's a yes?

That Ralph's is a freakshow. I feel like I need to pay a cover charge before going in. I love grocery shopping there.

For your friendly honesty, let me buy you a few internet beers.:cheers:

http://myrantsandrambles.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/3297243839_9e2c381713.jpg

Dino Velvet
09-11-2010, 09:46 AM
OK ladies, enough of the back and forth banter between the fellas. Let's hear tales of your tubbiest tricks.

Hey, how do you fuck a fat guy?
Flip through the folds until you smell shit and then you've found the right spot.

dderek123
09-11-2010, 09:47 AM
So that's a yes?

That Ralph's is a freakshow. I feel like I need to pay a cover charge before going in. I love grocery shopping there.

For your friendly honesty, let me buy you a few internet beers.:cheers:

http://myrantsandrambles.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/3297243839_9e2c381713.jpg

Holy smokes. You can get Moosehead where you live? I thought it was only available in Canada. The old moose piss brings back memories of my college days.

Dino Velvet
09-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Holy smokes. You can get Moosehead where you live? I thought it was only available in Canada. The old moose piss brings back memories of my college days.

Yeppers. Molson and Labatts too.

Star Angel 86
09-11-2010, 10:03 AM

Yeah you can get here at my local grocery store Bloom for $6.99,that's cheap and it goes down so smooth.I used to drink quite often as a young lad in the 80's.

alyssaluxor
09-11-2010, 01:43 PM
one of the fattest client ive met is a guy who cant even walk anymore because his so fat. he cant even get tru properly the hotel door. but he do is a gentleman but really his so fat and i felt my hotel bed will be broken because of him :/

dderek123
09-11-2010, 02:22 PM

Nice one. If you are ever in Southeast Asia try some Beer Lao. Of all the beer I've tried during my travels it is the best. You can drink loads of it and not even get a hangover! It's like it is brewed by Jesus or something. Best beer ever.

Dino Velvet
09-11-2010, 11:41 PM
one of the fattest client ive met is a guy who cant even walk anymore because his so fat. he cant even get tru properly the hotel door. but he do is a gentleman but really his so fat and i felt my hotel bed will be broken because of him :/

Thanks for the story, Alyssa.

More stories please, ladies.