PDA

View Full Version : When I was 22....

mariothemonkey
11-19-2005, 04:29 AM
When I was 22 I was so naive. I actually asked my buddy, "Hey man, what's the deal with shemales? How do they put the cocks on those women?"
He was like " You dumbass they didn't put cocks on women, they put tits on men!"
Thought I'd share that with you all. Now I'm 26 and infinitely wiser of course.

brickcitybrother
11-19-2005, 05:07 AM
Great. Now you know that the great good witch of the east is responsible for shemales. lol. I myself am glad that transsexuals come the good ole fashion way. lol

BeardedOne
11-19-2005, 05:44 AM
Of course, there were all those faux shemale vids where they actually =did= put the 'cocks' on women.

One of the T-girls I know said "There's so many of the real ones out there today that all of those girls are out of work now!" :lol:

Ecstatic
11-19-2005, 06:06 AM
No, they're running webcams on iFriends.... :P

BeardedOne
11-19-2005, 06:09 AM

Heh! Did they at least let them keep the toys? :)

hwbs
11-19-2005, 08:47 AM

lmfao...what is like 1 in 10 real???? :banghead

slinky
11-19-2005, 09:25 AM
When I was 22 I'd been playing around with TS's for about 7 years, Jessica Biel and Kirsten Dunst were born, John Belushi and Princess Grace of Monaco died and people were scared to take Tylenol after seven people in the Chicago died after ingesting capsules laced with potassium cyanide.

bunzy
11-19-2005, 09:48 PM
When I was 22 I was so naive. I actually asked my buddy, "Hey man, what's the deal with shemales? How do they put the cocks on those women?"
He was like " You dumbass they didn't put cocks on women, they put tits on men!"
Thought I'd share that with you all. Now I'm 26 and infinitely wiser of course.

I used to think the same way when I was in my teens