View Full Version : Craigslist/backpage personal stories!!

wishwash
09-01-2010, 07:33 PM
i know im curious. post em here!!

TsVanessa69
09-01-2010, 07:37 PM
old white man tries to pass of as a 27 year old Latino to get some free ass, the kicker was, he drove from a far suburb to get to me, cuz he figured since he drove so far I would still make it happen for him. I slammed the door and danced in lingerie in front of my picture window laughing at him.

jamiecoxxdotcom
09-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Somebody showed up from one of those ads and actually paid me for sex. A bunch of times. And he kept showing up as different people.

ARMANIXXX
09-01-2010, 09:54 PM
i know im curious. post em here!!

Where's yours?

Jericho
09-01-2010, 09:58 PM
old white man tries to pass of as a 27 year old Latino to get some free ass, the kicker was, he drove from a far suburb to get to me, cuz he figured since he drove so far I would still make it happen for him. I slammed the door and danced in lingerie in front of my picture window laughing at him.

Wasn't TJINLA was it? :whistle:

killa69
09-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Went to see a semi- popular TS (she's been on a bunch of sites) at a hotel in NJ. When I went to the bathroom to wash my hands & face (I'll let u use ur imagination on that) when she tried to go thru my wallet. Didn't realize till later when I opened it up & everything was all rearranged, when I called her on it she if course tried to cop the old, "how dare u accuse me of that, I don't need to steal ur money" bullshit. That's what I get for not waiting to see one my 2 regular girls. The only reason she wasn't able to was cuz I left the bathroom door open & could see into the room from the mirror.