View Full Version : Anybody else think this is weird???

goku
08-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Say you are in a tiny chat room talking to the ladies. Everyone is just bullshitting like you would chilling at a friends house. Then there is that one guy who gets on cam, and starts rubbing his cock while everyone is talking....lol!

When I see him over there, I liken it to sitting in a room with friends talking, and trying to ignore a guy sitting on the adjacent couch jerking off.:hide-1:

Jericho
08-31-2010, 03:25 PM
Internetz...It's *not* yer front room! :shrug

goku
08-31-2010, 04:05 PM
Internetz...It's *not* yer front room! :shrug

while what you said is true, somehow I feel it's impolite to jerk off in that setting. I guess it's just me. I just find it weird to see jerk off guy staring right at me while everyone else but him is clothed. lol

I kid you not. Last time, jerk off guy was some European dude with a full on dance/computer room, complete with disco ball and lights, and blasting techno while he was handling himself! lol

Ask Liberty about that guy.

traLika
08-31-2010, 04:17 PM
I have to admit that would creep me out.

Do you think European Dude was masturbating over anyone/anything in particular or just an exhibitionist, putting on a show for everyone?

Silcc69
08-31-2010, 04:22 PM
LOL u cant jsut block the guy?

CORVETTEDUDE
08-31-2010, 04:28 PM
It could have been Dino Velvet, being bored!!!

rockabilly
08-31-2010, 06:55 PM
My bad ... let me make it up w/ a slow jam.

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8578/1265452161305.gif

goku
09-01-2010, 12:18 AM
I have to admit that would creep me out.

Do you think European Dude was masturbating over anyone/anything in particular or just an exhibitionist, putting on a show for everyone?

I am gonna say he was all about showing himself, but why find the TS chat room to do it?

tsparisangelline
09-01-2010, 12:41 AM
i always ban them if they come to my room

goku
09-01-2010, 01:29 AM
i always ban them if they come to my room

Yeah......... Unless you roll off cam to handle business and leave us to fend for ourselves. lol

We forgot to tell you but, last time you left some little girl(14) popped into the room for like 20 minutes. It was awkward as all hell, because she seemed so interested in what was going down. We kept it clean though, but she should have been banned.

Tepres
09-01-2010, 01:40 AM
Say you are in a tiny chat room talking to the ladies. Everyone is just bullshitting like you would chilling at a friends house. Then there is that one guy who gets on cam, and starts rubbing his cock while everyone is talking....lol!

When I see him over there, I liken it to sitting in a room with friends talking, and trying to ignore a guy sitting on the adjacent couch jerking off.:hide-1:

I don't get that shit myself. If the TSs want to get naked and entertain us that's one thing, but the dudes need to put it away. lol

fred41
09-01-2010, 01:51 AM
dudes like that are probably just a couple of paces away from being subway masturbators...lol.

rockabilly
09-01-2010, 01:57 AM
dudes like that are probably just a couple of paces away from being subway masturbators...lol.

Obligatory "$5 Footlong" joke here.

tsparisangelline
09-01-2010, 01:58 AM
yeah......... Unless you roll off cam to handle business and leave us to fend for ourselves. Lol

we forgot to tell you but, last time you left some little girl(14) popped into the room for like 20 minutes. It was awkward as all hell, because she seemed so interested in what was going down. We kept it clean though, but she should have been banned.

hmm ill have to pick one of u as a mod

goku
09-01-2010, 02:05 AM
I don't get that shit myself. If the TSs want to get naked and entertain us that's one thing, but the dudes need to put it away. lol

my sentiments exactly!

If you see everyone is fully dressed, and talking about what motherboards they are using, it's a good clue not to whip your little dick out!

LibertyHarkness
09-01-2010, 10:30 AM
haha yes tecno wanker dude was legend ; :) it was like some german technopop fella with the discoball , rubbing one off lol next time someone does that i am using the video capture software and thats going up on spankwire for kicks ..

goku
09-01-2010, 04:05 PM
haha yes tecno wanker dude was legend ; :) it was like some german technopop fella with the discoball , rubbing one off lol next time someone does that i am using the video capture software and thats going up on spankwire for kicks ..

Yeah, I have never seen anything like that before!

I hope he comes back so you can capture.

TsVanessa69
09-01-2010, 08:09 PM
I am gonna say he was all about showing himself, but why find the TS chat room to do it?
what guy doesnt want to show his cock to tranny?
this dude figured he'd get more girls to show this way, don't be a hater, LOL

TsVanessa69
09-01-2010, 08:10 PM
when are we cam-cocktailing again??

TsVanessa69
09-01-2010, 08:12 PM
:party::wiggle:Cocktailing guys is when Libby is on cam showing us her cock and her tail while sipping coctails.:wiggle::party:

reg
09-01-2010, 08:37 PM
ive just seen that tinychat thing, looks pretty low class to me...

tsparisangelline
09-01-2010, 08:42 PM
ive just seen that tinychat thing, looks pretty low class to me...

umm its free so.....

reg
09-01-2010, 09:03 PM
umm its free so.....

i mean, you can obviously see the people there are the urban blue collar, lower income folk.

TsVanessa69
09-01-2010, 09:05 PM
i mean, you can obviously see the people there are the urban blue collar, lower income folk.
Its tiny chat, poor rich everybody peeps in tinychat. Its for fun.

reg
09-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Its tiny chat, poor rich everybody peeps in tinychat. Its for fun.

by what ive seen, its the ethnic, urban lower classes mixed in with some suburban whitetrash losers...

tsparisangelline
09-01-2010, 10:24 PM

really then why does everyone on hung angels enjoy the site?

reg
09-01-2010, 10:32 PM
really then why does everyone on hung angels enjoy the site?

probably the people from the same demographic :geek: