PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the Brazillian and Italian men?

alyssaluxor
08-30-2010, 02:06 PM
I havent met a Brazillian and Italian men client that are fugly(unfit,stinky,balding...)? Most of them are so fuckin yummy and hot. How could they do this? Genes or they do know how to take care of themselves?

besos
Alyssa Luxor

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2010, 02:12 PM
OMG. I LOVE Italian guys, and Brazilians are some of the most attractive people in the world imo. People think I'm being partial to my own ethnic heritage when I say that I actually like Italian guys best, but it's got nothing to do with it.

reg
08-30-2010, 02:13 PM
OMG. I LOVE Italian guys, and Brazilians are some of the most attractive people in the world imo. People think I'm being partial to my own ethnic heritage when I say that I actually like Italian guys best, but it's got nothing to do with it.

arent you one?

reg
08-30-2010, 02:14 PM
I havent met a Brazillian and Italian men client that are fugly(unfit,stinky,balding...)? Most of them are so fuckin yummy and hot. How could they do this? Genes or they do know how to take care of themselves?

besos
Alyssa Luxor

Good genes+ taking care of yourself

just like a lot of asian men are feminine

Amsterdamage
08-30-2010, 02:23 PM
ok well i am both brazilian and italian..and i can assure you, there are a LOT of fugly men (and women) amongst our people haha
i guess you only get to see/remember the goodlooking ones. but go visit one of the countries some time, you'll see for yourself.

Jericho
08-30-2010, 02:28 PM
arent you one?

Aren't you the little ray of sunshine! :rolleyes:

reg
08-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Aren't you the little ray of sunshine! :rolleyes:

Nicole looks pretty Italian to me

Dkg
08-30-2010, 02:51 PM
It's the same with Brazilian women (and in some cases Transsexual women). Must be something in the water cause they are among the best looking women on the planet though they, imo, age like shit. Most of them anyway

reg
08-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Italian guys

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/29/carabinieri.jpg

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2010, 03:20 PM
Italian guys

Congrats!

But why didn't you tell us they promoted your mother from toilet scrubber to driver?

BLKGSXR
08-30-2010, 04:34 PM

besos
Alyssa Luxor
who knows what about those gorgeous asian women? ^_^:fuckin:

alyssaluxor
08-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Italian guys

OMG the guy at the leftmost part is so yummy! I love men in uniforms!!!

bte
08-30-2010, 06:44 PM
I used to live in Italy and most of the Italian guys there were just average. There were some cute ones, but most were just average. Brazilians are the same way, there are some hot ones and some ugly ones. I imagine the ugly ones are more self conscious which is why you only see the hot ones.

alyssaluxor
08-30-2010, 07:16 PM
ok well i am both brazilian and italian..and i can assure you, there are a LOT of fugly men (and women) amongst our people haha
i guess you only get to see/remember the goodlooking ones. but go visit one of the countries some time, you'll see for yourself.

no wonder why you looks yummy!

please FUCK me! please FUCK me! im begging please!

:wiggle:

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

JoePitt
08-30-2010, 08:57 PM

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

Somebody's hormones are out of whack. :)

reg
08-30-2010, 09:00 PM

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

attention whore

argentina2007
09-01-2010, 03:09 AM
Italians appear no different than the majority of other European/Mediterranean people, have you been to Italy before? I personally find nations where most people are of mixed heritage have the most beautiful looking people, that renders most of Southern Europe out of the question.

Gilian
09-02-2010, 08:31 PM

besos
Alyssa Luxor

How did u guess I was Brasilian?:)

LittleGuy
09-02-2010, 08:37 PM
anybody with lots of money is sexy to you

Nicole Dupre
09-02-2010, 10:04 PM
anybody with lots of money is sexy to you
Seriously, you're a pity party-of-one and pathetic broken record. Stop assuming everyone shares your lack of a spine.