luv4Tgirls
08-29-2010, 08:52 AM
SWEET you look Fantasic

Clind
08-29-2010, 10:07 AM
hey people
here`s few pics of me on vacation few weeks ago in the States
i loved it,it was so much fun:)

When are you going a photo shot with less clothes ???

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

giovanni_hotel
08-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Great candid pics!!! Thanx Gloria!!
Assume you were in NYC??

bassman2546
08-29-2010, 02:46 PM
awesome pics. This is a look I love in a TS. Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to show us the uncensored shots. :)

underdawg
08-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Would have been nice to meet you while you were here. Give us some notice next time.

lilhell
08-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Looking like you are in great shape

irongoddess
08-29-2010, 06:55 PM
thanks guys for the compliments
i went to NJ,NYC and than drove down to Virginia beach.
i didnt go to work and i dont think i have plans to work in the Us
but i love going there on vacation and there are a lot of great gyms too
american people are very friendly and i get lots of compliments about my physique
anywhere i go:)

lovesall
08-31-2010, 09:34 AM
Wherever you go you look great!!!! Hope you hd a good time in NYC!!!

irongoddess
09-11-2010, 05:03 AM
hey guys look what i found
this old pic back in 2008 in a gym photoshoot,me training triceps doing french press

my friend was shredded on the day of the shoot
3% bodyfat wooooooooooooooooooooow:Bowdown:

pasta2000
09-11-2010, 05:53 AM
You look really great, I don''t know where to start; how many hours do you work out a day? Could you give me some tips on abs? whats a good number to stay tone not professional; right now I do about 125-150 military sit-ups 4 days a week if that

Dino Velvet
09-11-2010, 06:06 AM
All due respect but I would do unspeakable things to this woman's gorgeous body. Goddess is right.

irongoddess
09-11-2010, 05:10 PM
thanks guys for the compliments
Pasta2000
Some people think that to get a body like mine,i workout 6 hours a day or something like that.
in the off season season, i workout one hour,5 days a week and when i have a photo shoot 3 months before i do one hour of power walking everyday and one hour weights 5 times a week and my diet changes having less carbs and constantly watching and weighting everything that i eat.
It`s not about the amount of time its spent on the gym,it`s about the intensity,correct technique,the right training,i only have 30 secs rest for every sets i do,
the more effective weight training workout is 45 to 60mins max,if you train over that,it is over training and you won`t get any results.
Also some people thing just lifting weights 4-5 times a week it`s going to get you results
Without an high protein diet building muscles and burning fat would be impossible.
i eat 6-8 meals a day,you`re not going to build a good physique with crappy food or only 3 meals a day and i also take nearly 20 types of different supplements every day L-glutamin,Bcaa,B12,vitamin c 1000,selenium and the list goes on and on.
I sleep 8-10 every day,sleeping is essential for recovery after high intensity training.
For my abs i do roman chair 3 sets of 20 reps and a swiss ball 3 sets of 50 and i do some obliques 50 reps,3 sets(best to do high reps for the obliques otherwise waist will get thicker and it`s not a gd look),that`s what works best for me
i personally get bored training abs so in the off season i only train them once or twice a week and when i have a photo shoot,3 months before i train them 6 days a week and when i get ripped my waist gets down to 23''.