PDA

View Full Version : The Battle Of Cue-T Pi (The Beauty Of Vicki Richter)

hondarobot
11-16-2005, 03:42 PM
Damn. I go to bed and some guy starts carrying on about nazi's (and Uncle Sam, even) in some other thread. It's like having Albania as one of your allies.

If there needs to be war, then let's have a battle of substance. I challenge anyone to post a picture of a more adorable girl then this:

(My God, she's just so damn cute I can hardly stand it some times. . .)

steven_638
11-16-2005, 03:54 PM
She is fine...definately one of the main reasons I got interested in the 3rd sex. Just wish I could get her to break me in...she would definately be fun to rassle, and see who cums out on top

Donko
11-16-2005, 04:27 PM
Incredible and gorgeous. I wish Vicky would come to Philly

hondarobot
11-16-2005, 04:47 PM
And she's smart, has a great sense of humor, is intense and passionate. . .well a guy could just go on and on. In my opinion she is perfect (although she can be kinda mean to other girls at times, and That's Not A Jab, I'm just kidding around).

Anyone else got pictures to post of Vicki being cute and beautiful? There's a ton of em, but I just really like this one at the moment.

Deepdarkfucker
11-16-2005, 08:02 PM
Beautiful...wish I could be with her now

Harrys Boy
11-16-2005, 09:24 PM
U know thats the best pic ive seen of her so far, i like it. Is it recent?

hondarobot
11-16-2005, 09:46 PM
It's from the lastest update to her web site. She also had some technical problems, so her personal photos for this month haven't been posted just yet. She has promised to make the December update extra special to make up for this, so if anyone's looking to join, now would be the time. Lots of great pictures, videos, stories, much more.

www.vickirichter.com

Sincerly, a true fan

-hondarobot

(Hehe, I really should start offering an online program for Professional Ass Kissing)

kennbo
11-16-2005, 10:23 PM
Let me begin by stating I take no side on the ongoing Vicki/Allanah slugfest. I like them both and find they each have flaws, as do we all. As far as Vicki's website goes, unless you're a rabid Vicki fan who takes pleasure from throwing cash in her direction for little content, don't bother. I checked out the site a couple months ago and found it lacking compared to high end sites like Yum. Not enough material, and the quality of the few videos was amateurish. In 20 minutes you can see everything and be left wanting, unless you are totally enamored of Vicki. Don't get me wrong, I think Vicki is o.k. from what I've read her post, and she's hot, I just don't think she's God's gift. To be fair, Allanah's site is also somewhat lacking, though it does have more archival material and better video clips. It would be nice if her site had more downloadable video, and her pictorials were accompanied by video footage, like Yum. A plus for Allanah's site is that she is actively involved with it and she has free nightly webcam shows with some hot girls, including herself. Vicki's site lacks that sense of vitality that Allanah's has. If you join Allanah's site you'll feel as though you're getting a better value for your buck, relative to Vicki's site.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Thank you for the constructive criticism Kennbo- I am always trying to improve the site as much as I can. Hence the new outer design-which I am very proud of-and now the inside will be redone as well with a lot of new features. The problem is that my website has been throug so many webmasters- that it all needed to be consolidated better, which is what I am doing now.

With all fairness, it's difficult to compare a site like Yum's to mine because of ocurse they have more resources and have been around alot longer than I and are the internets number 1 provider of ts content.

Still, I think for being a self run single girl site I offer a good variety. I offer weekly updates, alot of video, and 4-6 hours of live nightly webcam shows that come at no extra to the members. There is only so much you can see of me, so I try to offer as many new ladies as possible.

Still- there is always room for improvement and I am trying to improve-

Thanks again-

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-16-2005, 10:57 PM
since I was challenged..............................

http://erosny.com/file-images/1132079918889-6013.jpg

nuff said.....................................

InHouston
11-16-2005, 11:13 PM
If there needs to be war, then let's have a battle of substance. I challenge anyone to post a picture of a more adorable girl then this:

Sounds good to me. Bring it on!!! :twisted:

:shock: Uh oh. Shouldn't have said that. I can see the flames coming already.

Here's my candidate.

hondarobot
11-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Well met, JWBL. But lets not forget this picture set, among others, when Vicki still had the smaller boobies (the bigger ones are nicer, I think, but there was nothing wrong with the previous ones either).

I'll post this pic full size, as are all the pictures on Vicki's official site (which at only $19.99 a month is quite a bargain). That URL again:

www.vickirichter.com

8)

(Furthermore, these post are not endorsed or requested by Vicki in any way and she may actually believe I'm acting like an idiot right now)

Quinn
11-16-2005, 11:52 PM
Damn. I go to bed and some guy starts carrying on about nazi's (and Uncle Sam, even) in some other thread. It's like having Albania as one of your allies.

LMAO @ the Albania reference.

-Quinn

Deepdarkfucker
11-17-2005, 12:35 AM

oooh shit I love Allanah now!!!

MoonAndStar
11-17-2005, 12:40 AM

cosign

Harrys Boy
11-17-2005, 01:18 AM

What took you so long?

BOATER
11-17-2005, 02:05 AM

What took you so long?

Count me with an Allanah vote. Simply amazing.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 02:48 AM
Aww thanks ;)

I think it looks better larger actually- I think my face looks odd in the smaller version.

hondarobot
11-17-2005, 03:41 AM
This is a fun competition, but it wasn't really meant as that when I posted it, it was just to make a personal observation. Noboby would question Allanah's looks, or her intelligence, or personality or anything else.

I know and have known lots of girls. I work at a nightclub that's frequented by gg's and tgirls of all types, so it's not like I haven't been able to check out the full spectrum of feminity over the years. I just think Vicki is the most beautiful girl I have ever encountered in my life. I'm sure lots of people here agree, on many different levels. It's a lot to do with her physically, nothing much to do with her T (although nothing opposed to it either), a great deal to do with her mind and just who she is as a whole.

I thought she was beautiful the very first time I saw a picture of her, and as time has passed over the last year, I still feel exactly the same way.

That's all I was trying to say. These wars are kinda goofy.

Here's an older pic from her site.

Vicki Richter
11-17-2005, 04:07 AM
MnM's

chefmike
11-17-2005, 04:11 AM
Who else here misses JWBL sounding the Let's Get Ready To Rumble alarm?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-17-2005, 04:12 AM
lol, how much airbrushing do you think went into that?
because seeing her on a weekly basis I have to tell you those pics are almost dead on

Vicki Richter
11-17-2005, 04:20 AM
lol, how much airbrushing do you think went into that?
because seeing her on a weekly basis I have to tell you those pics are almost dead on

Enough that there is only one mole on her whole body. The entire picture is airbrushed. We've been over this and it's not like that is even in question.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-17-2005, 04:25 AM
I don't get the rationalization behind this though, if you're saying she had some moles removed, fine
but if you're saying she's had that whole picture worked to improve her overall appearance I have to say thats bullshit

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 05:12 AM
actually the pic was brought up by jwb- and i posted it larger because i think my face gets lost in the smaller version

hmm looking on my body right now- i dont have that many moles-

actually the picture is airbrushed- but not extensively-

the skin has been filtered- and a few touch ups to fix flaws the camera has picked up-mainly smoothing under the eyes and laugh lines- but nothing that dramatically alters my appearance-

because i coould see a whole lot that could be done to them-

especially the second one- the nose could be made narrow-er- the waist smaller
the arm thinner, etc...

and the funny thing is EVERYONE that meets me, tells me I look much better in person.

my promo pics are airbrushed- as any high quality image would be- but these were not heavily altered.

ps. i have been using these contacts in my pictorials because i feel my natural hazel/green eyes get lost as well in pics- these are actually the only color enhancer contacts for light eyes that would even change my eye color at the store- what do you guys think?

GroobySteven
11-17-2005, 05:14 AM
Actually I agree, you look much better in person, your butt ugly in the photos but manage to scrub yourself up pretty well if going out for the night that I'm not over-ashamed to be seen with you.
seanchai

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 05:15 AM
lmao

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 05:23 AM
A comparison of my unairbrished- and airbrushed avatar photo-

This was taken by Gia's photographer in LA- I got it right off the CD the day of- so the first has no airbrushing, and the second was airbrushed here in NYC by my photographer- so you can compare.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 05:25 AM
Airbrushed

Vicki Richter
11-17-2005, 05:33 AM
I hereby declare from this point on, anyone posting in this thread agrees and admits I am beautiful. Thank you.

hondarobot
11-17-2005, 05:35 AM
This is not a negative post of any sort, but it's just killing me:

Why the hell is that hand hovering right near your butt?

It reminds me of that Far Side cartoon, where the cops are questioning the old lady,

"So tell us again. You're alone that night, you hear a noise in the house, footsteps are coming up behind you. . ."

(the picture shows one of the cops reaching out to grab the old lady's shoulder and scare the hell out of her, and the first cop yells)

"Jenkins! Knock that out!"

I'm just asking, you have to admit it looks a little unusual.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 05:36 AM
lol ok let me post the pic of gia and i together
it was no airbrushed hunny i have no reason to lie- this has absolutely no airbrushing as the picture

rent the video dear and see for yourself

hondarobot
11-17-2005, 05:38 AM
Dammit! My post got bumped at a bad time, now I'll never know about the Hand.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 05:40 AM
its gias hand

thatis the original photo the same as the one i cropped off with her hand on my ass- u can even see the studio floor- it has not been retouched at all

hondarobot
11-17-2005, 05:41 AM
Nevermind. . .Gia's Hand

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 05:42 AM
hunny that is a huge -unretouched image of my face and body-
compare it to the one that is retouched

so you know who can stfu

i am not scared of unretouched pics

Vicki Richter
11-17-2005, 05:46 AM
How would you feel about MnM's for my background?

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 05:49 AM
you can do with it as u wish-

it was to prove u wrong -which i did-

i have no reason to lie about it

Ecstatic
11-17-2005, 06:13 AM
Allanah, your photographer has a nice hand for retouching. Yes, one can spot the differences, but the skin highlighting and smoothing are subtlely executed, unlike most Eros-style heavy-handed airbrushing and filtering. And you look beautiful in both, no doubt.

But Gia is stunning in that photo. Sure, she's wearing makeup (which is retouching of a sort, isn't it? lol), but the woman has amazing skin and flawless beauty, doesn't she? Tell me she isn't the gold standard!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 06:15 AM
yes that is a better picture of her- no doubt

she is lovely without make up- and with

unfortunately- that was the week of my movie shoot and i wa so stressed i had a severe break out on my face- so my skin was hideous-

thats life- and that's why there is make up and airbrushing for ;)

but that is a great pic of her- bitch! lol jk

and in my pics the airbrushing is always subtle enought to clean them up and bring them up a few notches- i never change my whole appearance or knock inches off or rearrange my face

Ecstatic
11-17-2005, 06:19 AM
Oh, it's a great picture of you, Allanah. I love the pose, and I've always had a weakness for the cutoff t-shirt not quite covering the boobs. Very sexy.

You just gotta know I have it bad for Gia and she is simply stunning in that photo--as always. She has compared herself to Pam Anderson, but believe, Pam doesn't even come close.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 06:26 AM
oh babe i am not taking it as a criticism-

i am not that sensitive- and secure enought to know and admit that, that is better pic of her

shes beautiful- there is no competition between us what so ever

tsntx
11-17-2005, 07:13 AM
i think the whole theme of the pic is cute as fuck ;) just my two cents

and like whoever just said the airbrushing is pro work its "obvious" in spots but only to someone trained in the art... someone whos not might see something "odd" here or there but its GREAT work overall AAANNNNDDDDD like allanah said these pics are PROMOTIONAL pics and ANYONE in the advertising world should know that when flipping through a "high fashion" mag. knows that ALL the models in them have been airbrushed so this whole conversation is lame... and like the guy b4 me said they could be alot worse and look like those horrible ass eros pics that are all too rampant

Foto
11-17-2005, 07:28 AM
Airbrushed

Allanah, I know this may sound picky but in the finished airbrushed shot the retoucher seems to have left in the big dust spot at the bottom right thats infront of your cute shins. Thats a dust spot on the photogs CCD so tell him/her to clean their camera and the retoucher to finish the job.

Besides that the image is really great. You're cute as all hell in person and also 2D. The retouching I se done on your work is not excessive by any standard. I do tons of stuff with GGs and you got to see what needs to happen post shoot on so many "expensive" girls.

I think you have to come over to my studio someday and lets get busy?

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Sure-

do u have an online portforlio?

Email me @ AllanahStarrTS@aol.com

Vicki Richter
11-18-2005, 05:04 AM
I like this picture

Vicki Richter
11-18-2005, 05:08 AM
Or this one. Or this one.

mariothemonkey
11-18-2005, 05:32 AM
I'm gonna have to put my vote in Allanah's box this time. Although Vicki's bed look comfy as a cloud and that's a turn-on right there.

hazydavy
11-18-2005, 05:37 AM
vicki;
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESIST YOU??
It's just not fair.
PERFECTION!!!
dave

Ecstatic
11-18-2005, 05:42 AM
Great pics, Vicki, especially the one in bed with golden lighting. That look could melt ice, alluring yet comfy at the same time if you know what I mean.

hondarobot
11-18-2005, 05:47 AM
Well, I'm a bit dissapointed with the many Vicki fans on this board.

This wasn't really meant as a competition as I said, but a lot of people seem to be keeping quiet.

This is a good time for a lot of lurkers, as well as veterans who are not stepping up to the plate, to speak their mind.

If you think Vicki is hot, for crying out loud have the balls to say something about it. And you know you think she's hot.

This isn't a war, it's just making the girls feel good.

Excuse me now, I'm heading back to the pool.

Kramer
11-18-2005, 06:30 AM
If I had to choose one, I think Vicki is hotter.

Keep in mind both are top 10 material. Great looking girls! 8)

Vicki Richter
11-18-2005, 07:01 AM
If I were to judge me, I would say I am much cuter than Allanah. She is prettier. Potato/potatoe...

TomSelis
11-18-2005, 07:03 AM
Vicki's sexy too...with those squinty little evil eyes...

Kramer
11-18-2005, 07:07 AM
Hey Vicki, can you post some pics of that great ass of yours??

AllanahStarrNYC
11-18-2005, 10:29 AM
I don't know- was this really a competition?

I just thought it was fans speaking out. Personally, I don't think "cute" is an adjective that fits me well. I'm more your bombshell- sex type of look I guess.

We'll anyway- we don't look anything a like so I don't think we can be compared on a "cute" level.

When I think of cute I think of like Danielle Foxxx- when I think of bombshell I think of Raquel from Miami. It's like apples and oranges. Two frutis but both very different.

BOATER
11-18-2005, 02:24 PM
I didn't think it was a competition. Vicki just said it ferfectly. Vicki is a real CueT Pi, and sexy. 100% girlfreind type.
Allanah is beautiful, sexy and stunning. A dream doll come to life.
Though, they have completely differrent looks, and you have compare. Diamonds and pearls are differrent, and yet both wonderful in their own right.
They both have looks that most men and women would love to be with given the opportunity.

DD Philly
11-18-2005, 04:39 PM
Variety is the spice of life.

Love 'em both!!!

Vicki Richter
11-18-2005, 04:58 PM
I don't know- was this really a competition?

I just thought it was fans speaking out. Personally, I don't think "cute" is an adjective that fits me well. I'm more your bombshell- sex type of look I guess.

We'll anyway- we don't look anything a like so I don't think we can be compared on a "cute" level.

When I think of cute I think of like Danielle Foxxx- when I think of bombshell I think of Raquel from Miami. It's like apples and oranges. Two frutis but both very different.

When I think bombshell, I think more of Vaniity. But I guess you fit that section too.

But yes, I am definitely way cuter. I am also more innocent. It's the Ginger and Maryanne type of thing. Maryanne wasn't a bombshell in any respect.

Danielle falls into the cute catagory too perhaps, but she is also treading that brazilian bombshell line. She has the best breasts of any TS period.
She is a brazillian banana to my American peach.

Vicki Richter
11-18-2005, 05:01 PM
I didn't think it was a competition. Vicki just said it ferfectly. Vicki is a real CueT Pi, and sexy. 100% girlfreind type.
Allanah is beautiful, sexy and stunning. A dream doll come to life.
Though, they have completely differrent looks, and you have compare. Diamonds and pearls are differrent, and yet both wonderful in their own right.
They both have looks that most men and women would love to be with given the opportunity.

I agree it isn't a competition. I guess I don't understand why she hijacked a thread about me with her pictures. This is the passive aggressive behavior I am getting used to with Ms A. I feel like she is a cyber stalker or something.

dreamer
11-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Vicki is more my type

dreamer
11-18-2005, 09:22 PM
reminds me of Kim Bassinger kinda

Kramer
11-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Vicki is sexy. I think that best describes her looks.

Allanah is a bombshell because of those knockers she has. And a pretty face.

Vicki is just hottt & sexy!! 8)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-18-2005, 09:48 PM
LOL @ thread hijacking. Yeah I hjacked the thread- both JWB did it. It was a duo conspiracy. We sat and planned for about an hour or two. That's really all we ever do- sit around and thing ways of sabotaging V.R.

:roll:

*note
not to be taken seriously-apply your best scarcasm when reading.

but really, if someone wants to think of me as cute- i don't mind. it's still a compliment.

Kramer
11-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Hey Allanah there aint nothing wrong with your looks! You have a pretty face. You should be proud.

Vicki Richter
11-18-2005, 10:10 PM
LOL @ thread hijacking. Yeah I hjacked the thread- both JWB did it. It was a duo conspiracy. We sat and planned for about an hour or two. That's really all we ever do- sit around and thing ways of sabotaging V.R.

Your sarcasm doesn't hide the obvious. Hey I'm just saying, I don't recall going into any Allanah appreciation threads and posting huge poster sized pictures of me. If you want to follow me or some of my fans around in threads selling your propaganda, that is of course your perrogative. I was just highlighting that simple fact. It's really frustrating to come here just to humbly interract with my friends and fans and have this type of behavior take place. I bet you don't even realize you're doing it. Whacky. Just whacky!

sinjin
11-18-2005, 11:31 PM
hey ladies when us men try to prove who is right we get our cocks out and start to measure.. how about you too getting yours out and lets settle this thing.. my money's on ?????????????? hmm

AllanahStarrNYC
11-18-2005, 11:37 PM
hers is bigger and yeah i am one whacky GAL

i should have been an amway sales woman

SELL SELL SELL LOL

as i recall it- as i just reread throught this thread- the only time
i have responded to this thread was when someone posted something addressing me. like the picture vr claimed had been airbrushed- when i posted the raw original one. i took the time to respond the gentlemen who wrote about my site because i am interested in both positive and negative feedbacks about it.

AND i have many personal friends on this board- that i have both met in person and/pr developed personal friendships with and post on a wide range of subjects.

im sorry- next time we will patent your own thread so i can't respond to it

here is the address to the united states patent office so you can get a head start

www.uspto.gov

Quinn
11-19-2005, 12:02 AM
i should have been an amway sales woman

SELL SELL SELL LOL

LOL. Amway people are worse than Jehovah's witnesses. Seriously, if someone tells me they have “bought something from their own company,” I usually terminate the conversation right then and there. Example:

Quinn: Wow, that deicing fluid works really well. Where did you get it from?
Amway Dork: I bought it from my own company. Let me tell you about it.
Quinn: Uuuuugggghh

-Quinn

Vicki Richter
11-19-2005, 12:10 AM
I clearly said posting was your right to do so.

This habbit you seem to have of attacking me or threads involving me is just disturbing. You used to have someone called "Shemale Sniper" on your web site... Who would have known that you would yourself fill his shoes. Sniping other girls who are just here to peacefully befriend the community.

Thank you for realizing/admitting you are doing this. That is the first step to recovery.

Vicki Richter
11-19-2005, 12:16 AM
hey ladies when us men try to prove who is right we get our cocks out and start to measure.. how about you too getting yours out and lets settle this thing.. my money's on ?????????????? hmm

Yes mine is much larger... I think 2-3" bigger and thicker at full erection. I also cum in oddly large quantities at times. I honestly feel I hold a record for biggest TS cum shot. On Shemale Strokers web site...

Small size is a source of embarassment for some girls so I don't really like to talk about it. In fact, even though it would be pretty easy to boast, you really never hear me doing that. I am one of those girls who is extremely confident in her femininity despite a large shecock.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2005, 12:18 AM
Quinn I have a really funny story about Amway.

When I was in highschool- I had this really whacky speech and debate teacher- Dr.McClary. Who was really a character, and involved in AMWAY.
I was part of the team so we went on a lot of competitions together and he drove us. AND OMG he would make us listen to those AMWAY inspirational sales tapes for hours on end on car trips over and over. That is all he would listen to. It was like Amway torture/brainwashing.

They are almost like a cult-I think it was borderline mental abuse LOL.

chefmike
11-19-2005, 12:23 AM
LMAO @ amway reference...

ilovetgirls
11-19-2005, 12:28 AM
I have seen a movie scene where Vicki fucks a GG. I forgot her name.She seems to have an orgasm while impaled on Vicki's gorgeous cock in a RCA. I have a question for Vicki, was this for real and do a lot of GG have orgasms while being fucked on film by Tgirls?
By the way I enjoy all of your movies Vicki. Good Luck.

Vicki Richter
11-19-2005, 12:32 AM
I have seen a movie scene where Vicki fucks a GG. I forgot her name.She seems to have an orgasm while impaled on Vicki's gorgeous cock in a RCA. I have a question for Vicki, was this for real and do a lot of GG have orgasms while being fucked on film by Tgirls?
By the way I enjoy all of your movies Vicki. Good Luck.

Arianna and Christie Lee both had great orgasms during my scenes. Arianna squirted all over me in Road Trip 9. Julie Night came also... but she was playing with herself...

I think the girl just has to be erotically into it. Christie, for example, had posters of shemales on her walls at her parents house in Canada and it had been a fantasy of hers since she was a young teenager. She was still 18 when I did my scene with her so you can imagine the reaction.

Quinn
11-19-2005, 12:40 AM

When I was in highschool- I had this really whacky speech and debate teacher- Dr.McClary. Who was really a character, and involved in AMWAY.
I was part of the team so we went on a lot of competitions together and he drove us. AND OMG he would make us listen to those AMWAY inspirational sales tapes for hours on end on car trips over and over. That is all he would listen to. It was like Amway torture/brainwashing.

LOL. When I lived in Pennsylvania, I had a roommate who did the Amway thing, and he used to listen to those same damn tapes constantly. It's totally cult-like and I, for one, felt like the recipient of mental abuse. Instead of the usual torture to extract information at Guantanamo, maybe they should use Amway tapes?

-Quinn

chefmike
11-19-2005, 12:46 AM

LOL. When I lived in Pennsylvania, I had a roommate who did the Amway thing, and he used to listen to those same damn tapes constantly. It's totally cult-like and I, for one, felt like the recipient of mental abuse. Instead of the usual torture to extract information at Guantanamo, maybe they should use Amway tapes?

-Quinn

I would say that amway is the scientology of the marketing biz...

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2005, 12:47 AM
Oh I think so- those tapes will drive anyone mad.

Vicki Richter
11-19-2005, 12:53 AM
I hereby declare from this point on, anyone posting in this thread agrees and admits I am beautiful. Thank you.

I just wanted to thank all of you who continue to post in this thread. It is definitely a compliment.

ilovetgirls
11-19-2005, 01:03 AM
Yes now I remember it was Ariana. I have not seen the scene with Christi.Can you let me know the name of the movie so I can watch it. How did you like fucking the hell out of a 18 year old girl?

Vicki Richter
11-19-2005, 01:07 AM
Yes now I remember it was Ariana. I have not seen the scene with Christi.Can you let me know the name of the movie so I can watch it. How did you like fucking the hell out of a 18 year old girl?

Oh it was hot... She was so wide eyed and sex was so new and fun to her still. I love to feel something quivering around my womanhood. :P

The better scene is in the movie Shemale Road Trip 7. I also worked with her in the AVN nominated movie Tales of Perversity 11.

ilovetgirls
11-19-2005, 01:28 AM
Thanks Vicki I will look it up. I understand what you mean. Joanna once told me that the younger it is the tighter and better it is. I think the tgirl and GG scenes are becoming more popular now.