PDA

View Full Version : Danielle Foxxx takes 12" and squirts - Pics

Trans-Promo
08-03-2010, 02:28 AM
Hello Boys, Girls, and Girly Boys. . .

I shot a bunch of hot content this weekend in LA. This is my first time squirting and taking a 12 incher !!!

Come Check out the Hot Pics and Video on www.sexchangegirl.com

drock
08-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Damn baby you really bringing it now.. Those are two amzaing feats taking a 12 inch dick and squirting.. mmmm

peggygee
08-03-2010, 05:13 AM
12 inches!!! :Bowdown:

I'd end up with a hysterectomy.

Talk about "flossing your navel".

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Grahame
08-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Uh huh.. 12".. sure..........

alyssaluxor
08-03-2010, 01:28 PM
i dislike her beacuse she has gone post op. i dont think it was a mental thing. or gender issue. it was money. and many agree with me.

so sick and stupid. one of the best cocks in the business is outa bussines beacuse of money.

disguesting.

hot woman, hot perosnaility, hot voice. no dick = no thank you.

i am so upset. so disguested.

with all the cost and pain and stress involoved i wish D the best in life.

however i am sick coz shes gone post op.

i am sorry.

happy wanking

philmycoke xx

huh!

cutting our dick and having a pussy just for the money? goshhh youre 100% dont know what youre talking about lol

as far as i know most TS girls i know its their ultimate dream to have a pussy and its not because of the money because its what they feel inside heart, mind and soul!

by the way even you give someone millions of money im sure they would not cut their dick if they are not really into it ;)

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

bassman2546
08-03-2010, 01:59 PM
With your deepthroating abilities, I would love to see how far you can take that dick down your throat.

Jericho
08-03-2010, 02:23 PM
by the way even you give someone millions of money im sure they would not cut their dick if they are not really into it ;)

There isn't enough gold in Fort Knox! :hide-1:

Jericho
08-03-2010, 02:26 PM
i am sorry.

Yes, you surely are!

Richctdude
08-03-2010, 02:38 PM
so totally hot!!

Trans-Promo
08-03-2010, 03:02 PM
i dislike her beacuse she has gone post op.

No, correction... You dislike yourself. You don't have half a brain cell because you don't have a heart to pump blood into it. You dislike me because you like cock, so please don't weigh your preferences or choices against mine - You will lose!

so sick and stupid.

Yes you are

one of the best cocks in the business is outa bussines beacuse of money.

I don't think you been following my posts too closely. If you were someone who took the time to personally get to know me, you would see that I am not the person to take big risks, especially my money... OMG am I really trying to explain myself? LOL Ridiculous

Ok maybe he wasn't 12" he's more like 4" on a good day. Watch the video - it's one of the hottest things I have done.

Thank you guys for the continued support.

xoxo

Deepdarkfucker
08-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Damn, I love her !!!!!!

Star Angel 86
08-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Danielle,you have always been an incredible performer and I'm always extremely grateful when your decide to share you pix with us.:mrgreen:

blackrob
08-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Was she able to get all that huge dick in her pussy?

shemale-411
08-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Phil, about the only thing you got right in that whole diatribe, is that you are "sick" You have some issues going on that arent going to be solved on an online forum.

http://www.shemale-411.com

i dislike her beacuse she has gone post op. i dont think it was a mental thing. or gender issue. it was money. and many agree with me.

so sick and stupid. one of the best cocks in the business is outa bussines beacuse of money.

disguesting.

i am sorry.

happy wanking

philmycoke xx

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2010, 05:01 PM

disguesting.

i am sorry.

happy wanking

philmycoke xx

Maybe you should chop yours off in protest. Make your voice heard! lol

bte
08-03-2010, 05:14 PM

disguesting.

i am sorry.

happy wanking

philmycoke xx

What a bitch thing to say. And people wonder why there are hardly any girls here.

Keep on doing what you are doing Danielle, a lot of guys love the new stuff including me!

peggygee
08-03-2010, 05:47 PM

disguesting.

i am sorry.

happy wanking

philmycoke xx

How's this for consolation, pussy with a cock chaser, happy?

http://www.the-clitoris.com/y/vulva/fsimages/vulva111.jpg

:banana:

rockabilly
08-03-2010, 06:19 PM
What's "Disguesting" ?

Is that when you diss a guest , or do you remove said guest from entry.

And how did she do it for money? You mean she got paid to have SRS?

Danielle is an amazing woman and if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

peggygee
08-03-2010, 07:27 PM
What's "Disguesting" ?

Is that when you diss a guest , or do you remove said guest from entry.

And how did she do it for money? You mean she got paid to have SRS?

Danielle is an amazing woman and if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

Wait a minute, I could have gotten paid for having my GRS? :???:

Well actually I did, I earned peace of mind, and completion.

Priceless.

The Piper
08-03-2010, 07:43 PM

disguesting.

i am sorry.

happy wanking

philmycoke xx

ignorant CUNT

BrendaQG
08-03-2010, 08:30 PM

Whoever agree's with you is an idiot. A majority of us want a vagina and if anything money keeps us from getting it. Either making more money with a dick than we might make with a vagina, OR not having enough for surgery.

Personally I :praying: that I can get the money to do what she has done soon.

zezmonk
08-03-2010, 09:20 PM
I think Danielle and the scene look amazing....I'm a big fan of vaginas tho ;) ... not sure what's up w/ Phil. Only thing he had correct was the "hot woman, hot perosnaility, hot voice" part.

TsVanessa69
08-03-2010, 10:47 PM

disguesting.

i am sorry.

happy wanking

philmycoke xx
Guys like you are pathetic! Like she lives her life to make you happy.
Your love of dick makes you nothing more than a faggot.

Trans-Promo
08-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Heyyyyy you guyyyyyyys, go easy on Sloth. Poor guy!

You know Sloth, if you sit too close to the computer screen you're going hurt your eyes.

I was making 3 figures on my pre-op status - only an idiot would give that up, huh?

WWW.SEXCHANGEGIRL.COM

rockabilly
08-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Those pics are quite strapping Danielle , a lil Fifth Element inspired?

Trans-Promo
08-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Those pics are quite strapping Danielle , a lil Fifth Element inspired?

I have a replica of that costume, will do a shoot in it just for you. Have to find the right hair for it - and lose about 50 lbs

lol

rockabilly
08-03-2010, 11:22 PM
I have a replica of that costume, will do a shoot in it just for you. Have to find the right hair for it - and lose about 50 lbs

lol

That's awesome Danielle , and you look fantastic.

Jericho
08-03-2010, 11:53 PM
All the years that I have known Danielle Foxxx her attitude is unfashionably trashy and mannerism unrealistic. She is fake on line and in person, a vagina between your legs does not make you a woman it is all in the brain. I never did like him on line or in person, Danielle Foxxx is all Fake like her paid vagina imported from Thailand.

That's just rude!

Trans-Promo
08-03-2010, 11:58 PM
All the years that I have known Danielle Foxxx her attitude is unfashionably trashy and mannerism unrealistic. She is fake on line and in person, a vagina between your legs does not make you a woman it is all in the brain. I never did like him on line or in person, Danielle Foxxx is all Fake like her paid vagina imported from Thailand.

What a great example you are setting doll. To me, class comes from the heart and as we can clearly see you have neither a heart nor class.

May I suggest, for future reference, if you want to put someone down, you do it eloquently and not make a fool of yourself.

I am not a woman nor am I a man, I am ME. I am not trying to be anything else but myself. My vagina is simply the cherry on top, it's what completed my outer shell, my dream come true, my balance, no one can ever take that feeling for me - no matter how much they try, no one, even you.

If you see something in me that makes you so angry as to latch for my throat, my deepest apologies. I don't live my life to please your bottomless pit of self regret and self loathing. Do something useful with your time like putting on a KKK costume and take a tour of South Central LA.

" A vagina between your legs does not make you a woman it is all in the brain. " I Could not agree more. Being a woman is just too boring for me. I am more. I complexed, unlike any other, good hearted, warm soul, love giving human being... What have you said for yourself in your sorry ass miserable words?

I have been around wayyyy too long to be bothered by insignificant, shady, anonymous faggotry.

Good day and enjoy my dream - as you will probably never come close to yours.

Realgirls4me
08-03-2010, 11:59 PM
... I haven't spent any time with Danielle outside of the TS events I've had the great pleasure to hobnob with her for a few minutes at a time,but in all those times I have never known Danielle to be anything less than a lady,be it pre or post-op (like that matters?). What's with the attitude,Aria,and two posts in a little over three years? What am I missing?

Trans-Promo
08-04-2010, 12:00 AM
That's just rude!

There is a flag button

Trans-Promo
08-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Now back to me!

Trans-Promo
08-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Some more new pics

shemale-411
08-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Hotter than ever!

http://www.shemale-411.com

Some more new pics

Trans-Promo
08-04-2010, 01:19 AM
More to cum - Great new content - Sign up or you will miss it

NYCe
08-04-2010, 02:11 AM
There's 2 less wierdos on this site now.

bulldog
08-04-2010, 05:02 AM
There's 2 less wierdos on this site now.

Please tell me you gave them the banhammer in the head, so they might yet learn from this experience :p

Danielle babe, I have never had the opportunity to meet you, and probably never will, but, you seem like a down to earth, easygoing, yet energetic and full of life kinda girl. I hope your site explodes in popularity as you genuinely seem to care about pleasing your fans and that is an A+ in my book as well. Hope you still can find that prince charming that will sweep you off your feet, put your head in the clouds and carry you away for many many years of happy memories

Bulldog

FiremanforTS
08-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Danielle is crazy hot. Period.

marvrage
08-04-2010, 07:25 PM
She really does look hotter now!!!! Wow!!!!!!

Trans-Promo
08-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Thanks everyone, aside from the typical mood lows that come from testosterone loss I am happier then I have ever been. I think it shows on my photos. I feel fulfilled even when I am down, but when I am down I know I am " on the rag ".

It has been a very great thing for me and I am glad you can continue to enjoy my pictures. I have a lot of fun working with Nick in Los Angeles. Love how creative and willing he is to basically take my concepts and turn them into reality, it's like he reads my mind, really.

xoxo

AllanahStarrNYC
08-05-2010, 01:33 AM
You better work that pussy bitch.
Turning it!

Instrumental
08-05-2010, 02:30 AM
Danielle is crazy hot. Period.

This sums up my feelings on the matter.

Trans-Promo
08-05-2010, 10:48 PM
You better work that pussy bitch.
Turning it!

LOL Thanks Allanah - you owe me another photoset with the cookie between your ass cheeks

rockabilly
08-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Is it chocolate chip?

lol

Silcc69
08-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Damn I missed out on a alot eh. Yeah it kinda sucks that Danielle got SRS but it's her choice and it sure isn't the end of the world. I know I would'nt turn this hot ass bitch down though fuck that.

Helvis2012
08-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Bravo, bravo......

Trans-Promo
08-07-2010, 05:08 PM
I don't like being on page 4 - LOL

mellownella
08-08-2010, 04:28 AM
Danielle you where beautiful before your transition, and now your are just divine. A Goddess babe! And if you can't be good...be careful ha! I don't know why you even bother with these clowns.

To me you are a true celeb....and boy to i have a crush!

trymehear
05-19-2013, 11:55 AM
danielle you will be very hot in indian costumes

youngblood61
05-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Awesome pics!:jerkoff

lordworm
05-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Danielle you where beautiful before your transition, and now your are just divine. A Goddess babe! And if you can't be good...be careful ha! I don't know why you even bother with these clowns.

To me you are a true celeb....and boy to i have a crush!

Off topic but who are the girls in your avatar?

youngblood61
05-22-2013, 03:01 AM
Trans-Promo are you Danielle?:)