PDA

View Full Version : wtf

ManOfSteel
07-28-2010, 11:14 AM
why do some tgirls wanna put so called "beauty marks" on thier face when their face looks just fine without them. really why? i think it just makes a girl look less attractive!

jamiecoxxdotcom
07-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Whew... Close call! I was just about to apply a beauty mark but then I got side tracked and read your post... it's a good thing too! Now that I know that YOU don't like beauty marks I can now steer clear of ever having one! You hear that girls? ManOfSteel does NOT approve! Cease and desist! Put the pencil down and back away... ONE guy doesn't like em so you are ALL irrefutably wrong having placed Satan's dot upon your mug!

rockabilly
07-28-2010, 01:54 PM
They do it to cover a zit.

rameses2
07-28-2010, 03:14 PM
30 Helen's agree...

FREEFALLL666
07-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Whew... Close call! I was just about to apply a beauty mark but then I got side tracked and read your post... it's a good thing too! Now that I know that YOU don't like beauty marks I can now steer clear of ever having one! You hear that girls? ManOfSteel does NOT approve! Cease and desist! Put the pencil down and back away... ONE guy doesn't like em so you are ALL irrefutably wrong having placed Satan's dot upon your mug!
Oh shi... rofl rofl lol

dc_guy_75
07-29-2010, 08:36 AM
I thought "beauty marks" were simply (benign) cancerous moles.

U learn something everyday.

CORVETTEDUDE
07-29-2010, 03:45 PM
You shameless hussies.....Out Dot!!!

Tepres
07-29-2010, 05:22 PM
:lol:........