PDA

View Full Version : Places to meet t-girls in San Francisco?

Robb
07-25-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi everybody,

I just moved to the Bay Area recently, and I was wondering about good spots to meet girls. Can someone suggests some clubs and locations? Thanks!

dan_drade
07-25-2010, 08:06 PM
There are really only two places in SF to meet a girl. They are Divas and the Power Exchange. There are other places as well, but most of them are hot or miss because there are many nights when there are no girls there at all.
As with most clubs, Friday and Saturday nights are best at Divas and the Power Exchange.

TsJennifer
07-25-2010, 10:25 PM
also check out asia sf!

JulietteStray
07-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Yep. I live in San Francisco and I'd second all three -- the only real TS-heavy places are Divas (where you can expect most of the girls to be working), the Power Exchange, and Asia SF.

upnu91
07-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Power exchange has closed down, but has opened a new club in Vegas.

Willie Escalade
07-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Power exchange has closed down, but has opened a new club in Vegas.
You mean their new location on Jones near Turk already closed? :hide-1:

dan_drade
07-26-2010, 04:57 PM
The new place is still open.

Robb
07-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone. I'm really surprised that an open minded place like SF has so few venues that cater to transsexual women. I figured it would make sense to have a club where they could go to meet open minded straight guys. That way they don't have to worry about a man they're with freaking out on them. Any other ideas?

tambor
07-29-2010, 01:57 AM
Martuni's has an active TS clientele daily but the weekend nights are better than during the week.

Every Tuesday 9:00 pm - closing is Chaser ( a TS Party and drag show ) at the Endup

401 6th Street
San Francisco
CA 94103

Diva's is primarily for the working girl set but there are a fair amount of non-working girls there as well especially thursdays - saturday.

JoePitt
07-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone. I'm really surprised that an open minded place like SF has so few venues that cater to transsexual women. I figured it would make sense to have a club where they could go to meet open minded straight guys. That way they don't have to worry about a man they're with freaking out on them. Any other ideas?

Well, maybe their so open minded there that they go to straight clubs to meet straight guys.

Willie Escalade
07-30-2010, 02:28 AM
The new place is still open.
Good...'cause when I was in St. Francis back in April, I went on a Thursday (after Divas; some of the dancers were there as well) and a Sunday night. It was okay...but according to the security Fridays and Saturdays really be jumping.

Not that there weren't any hot chicks there, because there were. Plus, watching those hot lesbians with those toys...:ignore:

dan_drade
07-30-2010, 03:20 AM

There are many other clubs that cater to the tg community, but not exclusively. I have been to many gay and straight clubs and at times it is very possible to meet a tg girl. But if you want a club where the majority of girls are tg, then there is only divas.