PDA

View Full Version : Another transsexual murdered, R.I.P. J-lo

NYCe
11-15-2005, 05:02 AM
Not her real name but She was a cool kid. Had the chance to meet her when she came to New York.

From what her friend just told me over the phone, she was murdered last night by some guy. Details are sketchy but it sounds like he didn't know she was a transsexual but she informed him about it over the phone. He said he was ok with it but upon reaching her house, he shot her twice.

Took place in Cleveland, the story might be on the news there but I doubt it.

:smh

Legend
11-15-2005, 05:08 AM
That is really sad man may she r.i.p!

BlackAdder
11-15-2005, 05:18 AM
Nice looking girl too....Sad to hear it but this is exactly why you dont try to hide that your transsexual for any reason...

If that scenario is true i can imagine how it happened...she met him, led him on for awhile, they both caught feelings, maybe she messed around with him a little, blowjobs whatever, then decided to tell him over the phone cause she felt she had too....and he goes ballistic because hes a straight boy whos been messing around with a guy. Now hes been tainted, thinks hes gay in his mind, and the only way in his mind to right things is to kill the bitch...../Sigh......

tsbrenda
11-15-2005, 05:24 AM
I know of a gang banger who was tricked and what he did was poison the person with rat poisoning that had specifically strychnine in it and I could not help them by the time they got to me.

Legend
11-15-2005, 05:25 AM
All though the justice system may not prevail in situations like this,i think the lord will judge!

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 05:49 AM
All though the justice system may not prevail in situations like this,i think the lord will judge!

STFU - if there was a "lord" then why would he let it happen.
What a stupid comment.
seanchai

Vicki Richter
11-15-2005, 06:36 AM

What a stupid comment.
seanchai

Your comment was stupid Seanchai, not his. You think God owes it to us not to let anything bad happen? That is like saying, "then why are kids starving in the world" comment that people make. Yes bad things happen to good people. And yes, those of us who aren't hateful and bitter at the world do hope the Lord will judge the person who did this. The bible never claims that God prevents free will. If he did he might as well just play chess.

Kramer
11-15-2005, 06:41 AM
You are 100% correct Vicki. God doesnt interfere with our lives. We do what we do, then are judged. Thats what I was always taught.

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 06:46 AM

What a stupid comment.
seanchai

Your comment was stupid Seanchai, not his. You think God owes it to us not to let anything bad happen? That is like saying, "then why are kids starving in the world" comment that people make. Yes bad things happen to good people. And yes, those of us who aren't hateful and bitter at the world do hope the Lord will judge the person who did this. The bible never claims that God prevents free will. If he did he might as well just play chess.

Obviously Vicki I don't think God owes anyone anything, if need the crutch of religion then that's fine - stick to your relgion but don't come on here bashing heads with a huge bible proclaiming, "the Lord will judge" - as we know that's bullshit only. My point exactly is that if you think your Lord is good enough to judge, then let him be good enough to make some right decisions. Personally, I hope the judicial system made up of a jury of peers will objectively try and judge him, if guilty sending him to prison not some fantasy of hell.

Don't bring this fucking religion shit onto this board, please. Enough wackos in day to day life as it is.
seanchai

Ecstatic
11-15-2005, 07:03 AM
Everytime I hear of such a thing I'm deeply disgusted by what some people will do to others out of fear and hate. Yesterday we hear about a beating outside a club, today this. Here we are grasping the secrets of quantum mechanics and yet, as Ray Bradbury says, we're only 5000 years out of the cave.

RIP JLo

tsntx
11-15-2005, 08:46 AM
You are 100% correct Vicki. God doesnt interfere with our lives. We do what we do, then are judged. Thats what I was always taught.

co sign

Chica
11-15-2005, 10:32 AM
seanchai - bit immature comment really, i don't believe in god, jesus or anything like that, but that wasn't needed in a topic of this nature.

people could say "don't show naked photos on this forum" and a lot would disagree with it, most probably the men, but people don't, they dont mind JWBL's gadget posts either, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, but come on don't make geordies look bad, smoggies already do...

anywhoo, it's always a gut feeling when i hear stuff like that, i keep hearing the question - should i really do this for the sake of my life....

LG
11-15-2005, 10:34 AM
Oh no, not another religious discussion!

seanchai, I don't think it's right to pass judgement in such a way on people just because you disagree with them. For Christians, believing in the existence of God doesn't contradict with believing that people have free will. Chrsitians don't believe that God is here to prevent bad things, but that God sees everything and judges when the time comes.

I'm not going to suggest you believe in this or that. What you choose to believe in is up to you. If you believe we are wrong, then let us be wrong. let us live in delusion. If we wish to fall back on our 'crutch', to rely on this deity you seem to say we have created so that we can make our own worlds seem better, let us do it. That is up to us.

We all believe what we choose to believe. Who's to say who is right and who is wrong.

Anyway, I agree with you on one thing: enough of all the religion talk. Also, enough of the anti-religious talk. And to be honest, I don't think your avatar is that funny. It makes a mockery not of our religion, but of what you're saying, bringing down your well thought out arguments by injecting an unneccessary and meaningless sarcasm.

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 10:58 AM
Oh no, not another religious discussion!

seanchai, I don't think it's right to pass judgement in such a way on people just because you disagree with them. For Christians, believing in the existence of God doesn't contradict with believing that people have free will. Chrsitians don't believe that God is here to prevent bad things, but that God sees everything and judges when the time comes.

I'm not going to suggest you believe in this or that. What you choose to believe in is up to you. If you believe we are wrong, then let us be wrong. let us live in delusion. If we wish to fall back on our 'crutch', to rely on this deity you seem to say we have created so that we can make our own worlds seem better, let us do it. That is up to us.

We all believe what we choose to believe. Who's to say who is right and who is wrong.

Anyway, I agree with you on one thing: enough of all the religion talk. Also, enough of the anti-religious talk. And to be honest, I don't think your avatar is that funny. It makes a mockery not of our religion, but of what you're saying, bringing down your well thought out arguments by injecting an unneccessary and meaningless sarcasm.

It's may not be right to pass judgement, you're correct but it's less correct for some dimwit to come on here talking about "people getting judged in the afterlife". This girl next asked for that and we as a group aren't asking to be preached to.
Leave religion off this forum, it's irrelevant unless discussing how tg's are affected by religion and then people who may get offended by such drivel like myself, won't feel the need to comment on it.

Chica, I didn't bring religion into it - I commented on a stupid comment. You might need to grow up a little more before you can comment on others maturity, can you get into the Pig & Whistle or the Bacchas bar, yet? :shock:
seanchai

Legend
11-15-2005, 11:09 AM
I wasn't gonna comment off this any more but, since i was the one who brought this up, i didn't mean to offend seanchai or anybody,didn't think i was preaching or forcing my beliefs of jesus on anyone! Lets not forget that j-lo was murdered, and keep the topic focused on her, lets not make this a who does or doesn't believe in god war.

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 11:11 AM
I wasn't gonna comment off this any more but, since i was the one who brought this up, i didn't mean to offend seanchai or anybody,didn't think i was preaching or forcing my beliefs of jesus on anyone! Lets not forget that j-lo was murdered, and keep the topic focused on her, lets not make this a who does or doesn't believe in god war.

Jolly well said.
Hear hear.
seanchai

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 11:16 AM
. <snip> You might need to grow up a little more before you can comment on others maturity, can you get into the Pig & Whistle or the Bacchas bar, yet? <snip>
seanchai

Whether your original comment was immature or not, and FWIW I didn't think it was, that one was just cheap and patronising.

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 11:30 AM
So on the occasion of a violent death, could we move on from religion? Start another thread, "God and the Hung Angels" and we can throw flower-pots at each other over there.

I'm very sorry for this poor kid. Does anyone know if there is anything reported on the web? Anyone in the area could post a URL for the local news radio/TV station? All we really have is NYCe's original report as to the circumstances, the rest is speculation.

LG
11-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Macshreach, said;

So on the occasion of a violent death, could we move on from religion? Start another thread, "God and the Hung Angels" and we can throw flower-pots at each other over there.

I'm very sorry for this poor kid. Does anyone know if there is anything reported on the web? Anyone in the area could post a URL for the local news radio/TV station? All we really have is NYCe's original report as to the circumstances, the rest is speculation.

I checked out the following on Google news: transsexual, transexual, shemale, transgender, transgendered, shemale, transvestite and he/she (which I find very offensive but which is popular with the media). Nothing.

Even looked at a site of a Cleveland newspaper. Nothing. But as you say, MacShreach, maybe someone local to the area can fill us in.

And I agree with you on what you said. Let's move on.

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 12:34 PM
Macshreach, said;

I checked out the following on Google news: transsexual, transexual, shemale, transgender, transgendered, shemale, transvestite and he/she (which I find very offensive but which is popular with the media). Nothing.

Even looked at a site of a Cleveland newspaper. Nothing. But as you say, MacShreach, maybe someone local to the area can fill us in.

And I agree with you on what you said. Let's move on.

Thanks for that, LG. I checked all the standard UK newsfeeds but my coverage with them wouldn't go to this level.

There is one TG specific news round up that I watch (there are others but this is a good one)

http://www.donnarose.com/T_News_Watch.htm

But that's only updated weekly.

Need a local stringer.

Chica
11-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Chica, I didn't bring religion into it - I commented on a stupid comment. You might need to grow up a little more before you can comment on others maturity, can you get into the Pig & Whistle or the Bacchas bar, yet? :shock:
seanchai

been to the pig once, some drugged up guy tried to steal my money... he didnt thank god... i only went in because i knew the DJ, but i prefer s.shields better, besides, i didn't say YOU commented on religion, i stated it's up to that person if they do or not, besides, it's not gonna hurt u is it?

i don't want to get on an argumentive post, so if you're gonna start a net fight, then i withdraw all of my comments made thus far.

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 02:02 PM
i don't want to get on an argumentive post, so if you're gonna start a net fight, then i withdraw all of my comments made thus far.

Babe, he just has a slack mouth sometimes. Most of the time he's cool, but just sometimes....... You are quite retiring enough already, don't let his ill-considered wisecrack put you off.

Dkg
11-15-2005, 04:56 PM

What a stupid comment.
seanchai

I think that's very stupid and ignorant of you to bash him for his religous beliefs. Not everyone here is an Aethist. Wow seanchai, that was pretty low, esp for you.

bunzy
11-15-2005, 07:48 PM
seanchai your avatar is totally unecessary

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 08:55 PM
seanchai your avatar is totally unecessary

What is unnecessary about it?
The Gospel According to Richter advocates free speach, does it not? Yet gets offended at other people?
seanchai

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 09:01 PM

What a stupid comment.
seanchai

I think that's very stupid and ignorant of you to bash him for his religous beliefs. Not everyone here is an Aethist. Wow seanchai, that was pretty low, esp for you.

I'm not an aethist but I'm against others posting ridiculous religious views in response to a sad posting like this. You don't know what this poor girls religion or religious views were? Why do we need something like "the lord will judge" up here? Surely anyone in the right mind, would hope that the system will judge him properly.
If you feel the need to bring religion onto this board, or into any aspect of my life then expect rebuttals about it.

I apologise to Chica for calling her immature although made some what a tongue in cheek joke which I expected she got, on naming the two pubs in our city which you can sneak into at 14/15 (or you could not so many years back).
Yeh alreet pet, a divent na wit got inta me like, a ses am sorry like so divent held it ageenst us, alrite.
seanchai

InHouston
11-15-2005, 09:13 PM
That pisses me off. I've warned a TG or two here and there to be careful and not get themselves in a position where they might surprise a male. Very dangerous.

R.I.P.

Anyone know if they caught the guy that killer her?

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 09:15 PM
Yeh alreet pet, a divent na wit got inta me like, a ses am sorry like so divent held it ageenst us, alrite.
seanchai

Spoken like a gent, sir.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 09:19 PM
Personally, I hope the judicial system made up of a jury of peers will objectively try and judge him, if guilty sending him to prison not some fantasy of hell.

And then tie him to a tree and work him over real good with a baseball bat to boot. Nothing fatal. Just a good work-over that will keep him debilitated and in chronic pain for the rest of his days in prison. And then make sure the prison guards communicate to all the prisoners that this guy said he dares anyone to try and make him his bitch.

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Personally, I hope the judicial system made up of a jury of peers will objectively try and judge him, if guilty sending him to prison not some fantasy of hell.

And then tie him to a tree and work him over real good with a baseball bat to boot. Nothing fatal. Just a good work-over that will keep him debilitated and in chronic pain for the rest of his days in prison. And then make sure the prison guards communicate to all the prisoners that this guy said he dares anyone to try and make him his bitch.

Then how would be different from those "infidels" in the Holy Land you proclaim to hate so much?
On a personal level, I'd love to do that to him - as a society, that direction isn't going to do anything than escalate the violence already in the country.
seanchai

InHouston
11-15-2005, 09:30 PM

Then how would be different from those "infidels" in the Holy Land you proclaim to hate so much?
On a personal level, I'd love to do that to him - as a society, that direction isn't going to do anything than escalate the violence already in the country.
seanchai

True dat. Also, if a society adopts such punitive measures, then you inevitably will inflict them upon an innocent defendant. Regardless of the bat-lashing, justice will be given to him about 8 to 12 inches at a time right up the ass when sympathizing prisoners here about what he did.

MacShreach
11-15-2005, 09:36 PM
. Regardless of the bat-lashing, justice will be given to him about 8 to 12 inches at a time right up the ass when sympathizing prisoners here about what he did.

Yes. You know what is going to be interesting-- I mean I don't know if they've caught the guy but his identity is known, so he will be arrested and charged, and then there will be a trial. Unless he plea-bargains we're going to hear his defence lawyers argument. If the recent Araujo case is to be a guide here, we will have some "interesting" claims made in court. The Araujo jury didn't buy the muck that her killers' defence spat out, but let's just wait and see.

As I said earlier, we need a local stringer to kep us updated.

Roadblock7611
11-15-2005, 11:30 PM

What a stupid comment.
seanchai

I'm not an aethist but I'm against others posting ridiculous religious views in response to a sad posting like this. You don't know what this poor girls religion or religious views were? Why do we need something like "the lord will judge" up here? Surely anyone in the right mind, would hope that the system will judge him properly.
If you feel the need to bring religion onto this board, or into any aspect of my life then expect rebuttals about it.

I apologise to Chica for calling her immature although made some what a tongue in cheek joke which I expected she got, on naming the two pubs in our city which you can sneak into at 14/15 (or you could not so many years back).
seanchai

They have just as much right to bring the name of the lord up as you do to say that they dont and this is no place for it.

I guess this is another instance where everyone will have to agree to disagree

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 11:31 PM
Then expect to get shit for bringing up that tripe on this board and don't complain when people do?
seanchai

chefmike
11-15-2005, 11:36 PM
seanchai, you're killin me with that picture (no pun intended), but aren't you worried about that come back from the dead after 3 days rumor?

Roadblock7611
11-15-2005, 11:42 PM
Oh I wasnt arguing that fact. That's one of the reasons i like this board is because you are actually allowed to disagree with someone and have your own opinion. I was just throwing in my two cents saying that both sides are ALLOWED to argue their point. personally thats the only strong thing i feel about the subject. As far as the system judging him. Fat fucking chance. If you trust THIS system you might as well get Religion Because as a majority Both the System and Religion are Corrupt

A_Thug_Fessional
11-15-2005, 11:47 PM
Mainly the reason why i'm against prostituion of any kind. I have sympathy for her and her family and empathy for the lost young soul who decided it was time for her to go.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 11:49 PM
As far as the system judging him. Fat fucking chance. If you trust THIS system you might as well get Religion Because as a majority Both the System and Religion are Corrupt

If they caught the guy, then he'll go down for the crime. We don't live in Riyadh you know.

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 11:58 PM
Mainly the reason why i'm against prostituion of any kind. I have sympathy for her and her family and empathy for the lost young soul who decided it was time for her to go.

Huh?

Saintrose
11-16-2005, 12:19 AM
Why all the ruckus about religion ?

Let's just remember this young lady has lost her life.

R.I.P. J-Lo

Chica
11-16-2005, 01:38 AM
seanchai

I said don't make geordies look bad... im from there too :@ durrr lol

tsluver247
11-16-2005, 02:18 AM
Horrible news. RIP.

brickcitybrother
11-16-2005, 02:42 AM
How did the discussion about the loss of a life go so wrong.

R.I.P. J-Lo. Let's hope your living was not in vain neither should be your death.

Vicki Richter
11-16-2005, 07:04 AM
Wow nice avatar Satanchai. Very immature clearly.