PDA

View Full Version : Allanah Starr's london Birthday Pix 17th July 2010

tsfarrah
07-18-2010, 09:34 PM
hi all

well Allanah's London party went great! the club was packed and here some pictures for you from the evening!

hope you like!

mwah xx

tsfarrah
07-18-2010, 09:38 PM
some more pictures from last night!

tsfarrah
07-18-2010, 09:44 PM
and sum more pictures xx

fioline
07-18-2010, 10:17 PM
It was great to see you performing for the first time hun. Hope you all had a great time together and that Allanah enjoyed her Bday bash! As a straight guy, 26, in London, that was my first night out at a tgirl party. I came by myself and had a great time, I'll definitely be there again. Your show on the mic was my fav Farrah. You & Melissa were stunning, though Melissa hit a few rough keys while playing haha, but it was all good fun! You girls worked hard for it and did really well.

Thanks for making it a great night babe!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-18-2010, 10:33 PM
OMG was soooo much fun!
Still in recovery :)

Thank you to my wonderful friends Steven, Farrah, Melissa, Jay, Sexy Jade, Susi, Dani Daniels and Vicky at the WAY OUT for their support and coming on down to see me!

And thank you to all of you who attended.
HOPE YOU HAD FUN!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-18-2010, 10:43 PM
nice photographs, happy 20th Allanah

AllanahStarrNYC
07-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Thank you baby
My YAHOO IS busted
Im on MSN , TSNYCPARTY@aol.com

tsfarrah
07-18-2010, 11:02 PM
thanks so much for your compliments huni

glad you enjoyed it! x

It was great to see you performing for the first time hun. Hope you all had a great time together and that Allanah enjoyed her Bday bash! As a straight guy, 26, in London, that was my first night out at a tgirl party. I came by myself and had a great time, I'll definitely be there again. Your show on the mic was my fav Farrah. You & Melissa were stunning, though Melissa hit a few rough keys while playing haha, but it was all good fun! You girls worked hard for it and did really well.

Thanks for making it a great night babe!

LibertyHarkness
07-18-2010, 11:50 PM
was fun all xxxx

bat1
07-19-2010, 05:24 AM
Allanah Starr's pants sure look tight, like they where painted on her...

MrBlonde
07-19-2010, 06:18 AM
Great pics and great looks for the girls that night.

tsfarrah
07-19-2010, 10:09 AM
thank you for all your compliments

heres my performance from the night aswell

I did big spender and Acapella

here is a bit of Acapella

YouTube- Farrah Mills - Acapella live! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ALIgJVn-y8)

GroobySteven
07-19-2010, 02:44 PM
Great night! Thanks Farrah - great to finally meet you and will have an email on it's way! Allanah, your as FABULOUS as you genuinely one of the nicest people ever. Sexxy Jade is her usual sultry and cheeky self. Great to meet Danni Daniels - Smart, sassy and sexy. Finally met Liberty - the blonde is hot. The lovely Angelina Torres and Melissa Mendez were a bonus on the night also.
The UK scene is alive and well.

AngelinaTorres
07-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Great night! Thanks Farrah - great to finally meet you and will have an email on it's way! Allanah, your as FABULOUS as you genuinely one of the nicest people ever. Sexxy Jade is her usual sultry and cheeky self. Great to meet Danni Daniels - Smart, sassy and sexy. Finally met Liberty - the blonde is hot. The lovely Angelina Torres and Melissa Mendez were a bonus on the night also.

Thanks Steven it was nice to meet you :)
Allanah it was good to see you again ! I was happy to meet the gorgeous Sexxy Jade, Susi preciosaaaaaa !!! All the girls were friendly i had so much fun !!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-19-2010, 10:14 PM
LOL at the me in the last pic. THE FACE OF DRUNKENESSSS LOL

So good to see all you girls!

Awww S., so sweet of you to say that.

LibertyHarkness
07-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Allanah I thought the funniest was at end of night when you spilled your drink hehe :)

tsfarrah
07-20-2010, 06:08 PM

it was great to finally meet you too! it was a great night yes! look forward to hearing from you S x