PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice please.

SCfootball_84
07-13-2010, 05:53 AM
A good friend of mine is a very beautiful TS woman. And she has been talking lately about taking our friendship to another level.

I am straight but I find myself very attracted and turned on by her but Im just nervous about how I will feel afterwards if we was to go through with this. I really don't want to lose her as a friend.

Any advice from anyone would be very much appreciated.

tsluve
07-13-2010, 06:01 AM
Set the ground rules first. be honest tell her exactly what u just posted. If she is a good friend she will be willing to experiment without ruining the friendship

kyoJecours
07-13-2010, 06:04 AM
if you're attracted to her it doesn't mean you aren't straight cos as you said she's very beautiful. if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck... then it's a duck! but you're duck has a girl cock so it's down to you whether you can accept that or not. if you think about it philosophically then she's absolutely a woman so just go with the flow and see what happens. i seriously doubt you will regret it.

SCfootball_84
07-13-2010, 06:21 AM
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Maybe I should just sit her down and talk about everything with her like yall said.

tsluve
07-13-2010, 06:45 AM
Good luck have fun

yodajazz
07-13-2010, 08:23 AM
There is an old wise saying that says. "When our lives are over, the biggest regrets will be over thngs we did not do, rather than the mistakes we made."