PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from an admirer

nhpictureguy
07-12-2010, 03:41 AM
Hello Ladies.

For my very first post on this forum, I just thought I would say "Hello" from an admirer. I've never had the pleasure of meeting any of you beautiful women in person but at least I can enjoy you from afar thanks to the web.

I am working on a story right now (fictional unfortunately) and if I ever feel satisfied with it, I will be sure to post it.

Open to PM's.

Regards...

Jericho
07-12-2010, 04:02 AM
Hello Ladies.

For my very first post on this forum, I just thought I would say "Hello" from an admirer. I've never had the pleasure of meeting any of you beautiful women in person but at least I can enjoy you from afar thanks to the web.

I am working on a story right now (fictional unfortunately) and if I ever feel satisfied with it, I will be sure to post it.

Open to PM's.

Regards...

Welcome to HA.

I would suggest posting the story to 'general'.

That way, all the regulars can rip the piss out of you, then once that's out of the way, you'll feel like a regular.

Enjoy your time here, at varous times, you'll be called a queer, powerbottom, cockbandit and misogyinst, but, first and formost, a faggot...by anyone who diasagrees with you.

Wipe your feet on the way out!

rockabilly
07-12-2010, 04:13 AM
Welcome to HA , and Jericho don't forget about "chaser" . That word is used as well.

Jericho
07-12-2010, 04:20 AM
Welcome to HA , and Jericho don't forget about "chaser" . That word is used as well.

I figured some things go without saying! :shrug