PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual murder in LA solved after 1yr

www.tglovers.com
07-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Transsexual murder in LA solved after 1yr
(http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/07/1-year-old-murder-of-transgendered.html)

COME PLAY FOR FREE ON OUR FREE TG SOCIAL NETWORK.
SETUP A FREE PROFILE AND YOU'RE DONE!
WWW.TGLOVERS.COM (http://thetrannydiaries.ning.com/)

LAGent4ts
07-09-2010, 06:55 PM
That is great news. Time for me to find a new avitar. I gotta give some credit to LAPD on this one. When this happened, they held a press conference with rep's from the Transgender Community where they spoke about Paulina as a she and not a "he", which was something new and refreshing. They also did not let this case sink to the bottom of the stack, but kept at it like a junk yard dog. I hope this helps her family and friends begin some closure and that Paulina can finally Rest In Peace.

May the trial be swift and the punishment painful. The brutality of his actions warrants an eye for an eye in my opinion.

ARMANIXXX
07-09-2010, 07:43 PM
I wonder why he did it.

If he was a regular of TS's in general, it wasn't a case of "angry surprise"....

So I wonder what his problem was.

Nicole Dupre
07-09-2010, 08:10 PM
I wonder why he did it.

If he was a regular of TS's in general, it wasn't a case of "angry surprise"....

So I wonder what his problem was.
I think they said on the news that there were "transgenders" helping him hide, even though it was also "transgenders" who helped the cops find him. There's more to this story than what we're hearing.

Willie Escalade
07-09-2010, 09:32 PM
I'm glad he was found. Paulina was a good friend of mine, may she rest in peace...:praying:

ARMANIXXX
07-09-2010, 09:46 PM
I think they said on the news that there were "transgenders" helping him hide, even though it was also "transgenders" who helped the cops find him. There's more to this story than what we're hearing.

I definitely didn't hear about that.
If that's true, that's a definite twist to the story, and certainly more to the story than has been told....Perhaps a "low brow" hit of sorts.

You know, Girl A is mad at girl B...Girl A has boyfriend go take care of her....Girl B ends up dead as a result.

Maybe.
*shrug*

LAGent4ts
07-10-2010, 04:47 AM
Hot off the Press

The Associated Press
Posted: 07/09/2010 05:24:35 PM PDT
Updated: 07/09/2010 05:24:35 PM PDT

LOS ANGELES—Los Angeles police say they have arrested a 24-year-old man in the stabbing death of a transgender woman.
Lt. Wesley Buhrmester said at a news conference Friday that Jesus Catalan was arrested on suspicion of killing 27-year-old Paulina Ibarra on Aug. 28, 2009.
Buhrmester says Catalan went to members of the Hollywood transgender community after the stabbing, claimed he had been attacked and robbed, and got them to help him clean up.
Buhrmester says those who had helped Catalan went to police after learning of the stabbing and gave them a bag of bloody clothes.
After a DNA match, a warrant was issued for Catalan's arrest in November. He was arrested Saturday in Tijuana, Mexico, deported and taken into Los Angeles police custody.

LAGent4ts
07-10-2010, 05:03 AM
I may be mistaken, but I recall reading that she had about 14 knife wounds. There are times when the Punishment should fit the crime.

She was a very nice person, not a mean bone in her body. I met her at the Blacklight one night, talked for quite awhile then she left with a date. She would call from time to time and we met at the Blacklight for a drink a couple of times.

I heard that Catalan showed up at her place for a date and tried to turn it into an "off the clock" get together and she refused. He apparently was not one to take no for an answer. This is second hand so have no idea if it is true or not.