PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Officially Announces It Is Gay...

Ben
06-20-2010, 11:38 PM
YouTube- Soccer Officially Announces It Is Gay (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLn-X8YJRg)

aShemalesboyfriend
06-20-2010, 11:41 PM
First of all it is called FOOTBALL and it is the best thing in the WORLD

I think sport where men laying on each other is way gayer ( :

Ben
06-20-2010, 11:55 PM

You're absolutely right.
But I think the "best thing" in the world are shemales like Mint and Angel Star and others....
And I think a sport where women mud wrestle one another is totally un-gay -- ha!ha! This bit below is too much:

YouTube- Girls Mud Wrestling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIuvlqKX0TY)

aShemalesboyfriend
06-20-2010, 11:58 PM
Maybe ungay but totally stupid people behaviour ( :

I am not sure whats worse.I think I would prefer beeing gay instead of a redneck

Belial
06-21-2010, 12:48 AM
YouTube- Soccer Officially Announces It Is Gay (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLn-X8YJRg)

Most non liberal US Americans have already known this for years....I usually don't say anything because I try not to judge other people's sexual orientation. The average European or South American is much gayer & decadent than the average US raised American. It's just a fact of life that they'll need to come to terms with.

aShemalesboyfriend
06-21-2010, 12:54 AM
Most non liberal US Americans have already known this for years....I usually don't say anything because I try not to judge other people's sexual orientation. The average European or South American is much gayer & decadent than the average US raised American. It's just a fact of life that they'll need to come to terms with.

Muhahaha, when I meet americans in forums or other stuff on the internet they often use the word gay to abuse you. Often they dont have anything else to say. I dont know why it is like that, America is scared of gayness:)

Guys using this are usually nerds or loser kids that dont get women, but america is much less sexualy opened than Western Europe or South America.

Try to be gay in Russia and you will stop seeing Europe as the same.

Coroner
06-21-2010, 01:27 AM

What was that? I canīt hear you over my free health care and free high education.

dc_guy_75
06-21-2010, 02:20 AM
What was that? I canīt hear you over my free health care and free high education.

Yeah, there are about 10 good universities on continental Europe.

Niccolo
06-21-2010, 03:03 AM
As opposed to the fabulous higher education facilities in the good old US of A, eh? How much does an operation cost in the land of the free again? You know, should you be playing football and get injured ...

GullyFoyle
06-21-2010, 03:35 AM
As opposed to the fabulous higher education facilities in the good old US of A, eh? How much does an operation cost in the land of the free again? You know, should you be playing football and get injured ...

I don't know who's dumber, you or one of Pavlov's dogs. All you have to do is say anything about the US and all you retarded eurotrash assholes start barking. Here's another Scoobie snack for you lil' doggie :

Unless you don't pay taxes for anything, your "free" health care system, isn't. Nothing in life is. Or is that too deep for a brainstem like you.

Ben
06-21-2010, 03:57 AM
The more apt word is public. Not free.
Free denotes free of cost. Untrue, of course.
Public means, well, commons, government, not private. Available to everyone.
The debate remains: is private cheaper than public?
The American writer Robert Young Pelton says that a public health system would bankrupt the U.S.
I say go with the public option.
In a so-called free market people should have the choice. If the private system is so efficient, well, they've nothing to fear....
I mean, public health care is lousy, corrupt and sooo inefficient. So, the private health system has nothing, absolutely nothing, to fear. So go with a public option. The private system will wipe the floor with lousy public health care.

alyssats
06-21-2010, 06:18 AM
i love watching football so many hot guys playing in the field makes my COCK so HARD!!!

uhmmm!

alyssats
06-21-2010, 06:20 AM

all i can say is...

im so want to FUKC you!!! lol

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

by the way you chat with webcam? im so horny now :jerkoff

Craque
06-21-2010, 07:12 AM

Agreed 100%!:Bowdown:

JamesHunt
06-21-2010, 07:21 AM
TOP 10 FOOTBALL HAIRCUTS

YouTube- TOP 10 FOOTBALL HAIRCUTS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xamqFdH4mYA)

:Bowdown:

JamesHunt
06-21-2010, 07:30 AM
Maradona is not Gay

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2010/teams/argentina/7837260/World-Cup-2010-Diego-Maradona-wont-stop-kissing-and-hugging...-but-still-loves-women.html

"I love women... so people don't think I've turned over," Maradona exclaimed with wide eyes, making a gesture with his hand, before adding: "I prefer women. I am dating Veronica, she is 31 years old, she is blonde, she is beautiful."

sp fan
06-23-2010, 12:11 PM
I am a fan of futbol(not soccer) but i am tired of futbol elist's whining about how its the best in the world. OK its the best for YOU and only you stop trying force someone to like it, either they do or dont. NFL, some nba(not laker and their cheating refs), boxing are great too at times and whether you accept it or not not all futbol is great some leagues are drop dead boring and some of these world cup games are weak.

aShemalesboyfriend
06-23-2010, 03:47 PM
I am a fan of futbol(not soccer) but i am tired of futbol elist's whining about how its the best in the world. OK its the best for YOU and only you stop trying force someone to like it, either they do or dont. NFL, some nba(not laker and their cheating refs), boxing are great too at times and whether you accept it or not not all futbol is great some leagues are drop dead boring and some of these world cup games are weak.

You are absolutely right:)

braveheart0219
06-23-2010, 03:56 PM
two man (woman) beach volleyball, best sport and athletes in the world-you doubt it come to belmar beach this weekend- you will see the best bodies, athletes, and sport for virtually nothing and they do it for love of game-there is no real money in it.

cookiepuss
06-23-2010, 08:31 PM
Having a championship in which only two counties can participate and call it the "World Series" is pretty gay!

cerulean
06-24-2010, 12:32 AM
all i can say is...

im so want to FUKC you!!! lol

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

by the way you chat with webcam? im so horny now :jerkoff

Wow, I feel I can speak for all of us in saying you make us all hot with your posts.

russtafa
06-24-2010, 01:44 AM
why do they call it the world series.is it becawse they consider america the world?

GullyFoyle
06-24-2010, 03:06 AM
why do they call it the world series.is it becawse they consider america the world?

Weak, just about everything that originated in 1903 it's an anachronism of it's own time. Unfortunately I don't have a time machine to ask my great-great-great grandfather what the general public thought back then.

BTW, the word is because, not "becawse" and America is always capitalized. It's also not the name of my country. It's one of two continents, North & South. What the fuck did they teach you in school besides being a jealous little prick?

bladex76
06-24-2010, 03:25 AM
i love this forum is better than any drama or novela

jniowa
06-24-2010, 04:37 AM
its a funny video, the onion is awesome!

horst1
06-25-2010, 01:44 PM

most non liberal europeans and south americans have also known for years that they aren't nearly as fat as the average us raised american. i usually don't say anything, because i try not to judge other people by their bmi, but it's a fact of life they'll need to come to terms with.

alyssats
06-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Wow, I feel I can speak for all of us in saying you make us all hot with your posts.

im so sorry havent taken hormones for 6 months now im jerking off almost every night lol

now suck my dick!!! lol

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

glenntinnyc
06-25-2010, 07:37 PM
most Europeans know that they live and breathe under the blanket of security we provided for the last century, as for your social policies , it all works great until some minuscule country like Greece and its population stop paying taxes, and ends up throwing the whole continent into fiscal chaos, hows Spains economy doing, maybe you should all stop worrying so much about how heavy Americans are and actually go to work for 40 hours a week. ohh and Futbol is a brilliant sport, but if there was any money in it in the states we would never lose a world cup match, no way your south American. European athletes would stack up against a team from here made up of our best athletes.

horst1
06-25-2010, 10:23 PM
sorry, i can't hear you over alyssas boobs

alyssats
06-26-2010, 08:45 AM
sorry, i can't hear you over alyssas boobs

boobs or cock? lol :jerkoff

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

horst1
06-26-2010, 10:04 PM
boobs or cock? lol :jerkoff