PDA

View Full Version : Yes off to London next week for first time.

WendyWilliams
11-11-2005, 05:54 PM
I am so excited that Monday I am going to London to visit Erotica Ball (think thats what its called) and visit with Miss Joanna herself. I cant wait to go shopping, sight seeing and visit the Wayout Club on Saturday.

I do dread the 12 hour flight as after about 5 I start getting really anxious and nervous so I guess Ill take my pillow pop some tylenol pm's and try and sleep most of it.

I arrive on tuesday and will be resting most of the day but will get out and do my sight seeing till Joanna returns from Amsterdam on Saturday, get a chance to check out Erotica Saturday and clubbing that night.

Then Sunday Joanna and I are heading to her country home a couple hours in Somerset I cant wait to spend some time with her as Im sure most of it will be work LOL,,,,,,,,,,Note she drives like a mad woman so the drive in her little sportscar from London to Somerset on one lane country roads should be very intersting, LOL.

If anyone has any suggestions on MUST places go see, shop, or dine please do tell.

Hugs
Wendy

bigone69
11-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Good to hear you are excited about your trip. I hope you have a great time. Sorry no suggestions. I never been there before. Have a safe trip ;)

Fitz1600
11-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Have a great trip, Wendy. Make sure you have some FUN!!

Brideshead
11-11-2005, 06:11 PM
I wish you a safe trip Wendy, and I hope you have fun.

trebor
11-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Hi .......Festival of erotica.......The Grand Hall ..Olympia London last years show was alot of fun its on from the 17th to the 20th. The show like the ball on sat is very very busy .....Have Fun!

tsfarrah
11-11-2005, 07:56 PM
heyWendy

Farrah here

spoke to Joanna today andshe said you were coming to London!

Look forward to meetingyou at Wayout nextsaturday
!

Donko
11-11-2005, 11:51 PM
I am sure you will enjoy the UK. Great place for fucking.

Make sure to clean you dirty hole when you get there.

MoonAndStar
11-12-2005, 12:12 AM
im definatley gonna try come down to the wayout club and see you wendy...

anyway good places to visit in london is anywhere in the west end for clubs and bars.... also central london soho is a haven for Transgendered community.... but the best place to visit is my house.... :P .... so why dont you and joanna come pay me a visit..... :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
11-12-2005, 12:15 AM
You will have a fabulous time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

London is one of my favorite cities and JJ will be a great guide. Enjoy.

brickcitybrother
11-12-2005, 04:00 AM
Good luck. Give a full report when you come back.

Ecstatic
11-12-2005, 04:07 AM
Wendy, if you like art, check out the Tate Gallery while you're there. Between the Turner, Blake, and Pre-Raphaelite exhibits, it's one of my favorite museums anywhere.