PDA

View Full Version : Are we guys stupid or what

Looking 4 Now
11-11-2005, 03:06 PM
How many of you guys suck a girl raw only to have her turn around and cover you before she does you

hwbs
11-11-2005, 03:19 PM
there should be a section just for jackasses so they could ask each other dumb questions without ever feeling it, lmao

BeardedOne
11-11-2005, 04:25 PM
I wouldn't be at all comfortable doing the former if I didn't know she insisted on doing the latter.

A week, a day, an hour before, someone else was there and who knows where =that= dick has been? Knowing that she put a wetsuit over it is somehow reassuring, however slightly.

MacShreach
11-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Stupid? Utterly brain-dead numpty if you're having uncovered sex outside of an LTR. Fuck me what does it take for people to getting the message? Oral sex is a vector for the spread of HIV and other STD's. It's not as efficient as some other vectors, but it's still a vector, HIV leads to AIDS and AIDS is a fucking horrible, ugly, desperately sad way to die.

I gonna find me a wall to bang my fucking head off now, I've been saying this for over 20 years and every time I turn around, wow, there's some new fucking Einstein clone bitching about why he can't get barebacked, and how unfair and unreasonable people who refuse are.

Tell you what, take up solo Russian Roulette or sky-diving without a parachute or some hobby where at least you won't put other people at risk. Baaah. TFIF.

BeardedOne
11-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Tell you what, take up solo Russian Roulette or sky-diving without a parachute or some hobby where at least you won't put other people at risk. Baaah. TFIF.

Careful what you wish for, they might fall on somebody.

MacShreach
11-11-2005, 06:05 PM

Careful what you wish for, they might fall on somebody.

So true. Make that skydiving with no parachute over the South Pole.

lar336
11-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Stupid? Utterly brain-dead numpty if you're having uncovered sex outside of an LTR. Fuck me what does it take for people to getting the message? Oral sex is a vector for the spread of HIV and other STD's. It's not as efficient as some other vectors, but it's still a vector, HIV leads to AIDS and AIDS is a fucking horrible, ugly, desperately sad way to die.

I gonna find me a wall to bang my fucking head off now, I've been saying this for over 20 years and every time I turn around, wow, there's some new fucking Einstein clone bitching about why he can't get barebacked, and how unfair and unreasonable people who refuse are.

That is why it is best of have a long-term relationship with someone you trust. However, I suggest, no matter how long you been together, to get tested first. There are oral test for HIV for those who don't like being poked (who does?). You can request your doctor to do an oral test rathern than blood test if you like. Some offices have it in-office and can give you results in 20 minutes!!!