PDA

View Full Version : Been busy >.>

Yoite
06-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Been busy with work. This is how I spent my night off though :D

rameses2
06-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Been busy with work. This is how I spent my night off though :DZOINKS!! Let ME know the next time you've got nothing to do, Yoite!:praying: You could lend me a "hand"?:geek:

rockabilly
06-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Did you get a haircut?

Welcome back.

Damn you Ram , you stole my line !
Everyone knows i'm the one w/ the one liners and flirtacious comments.

bte
06-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Well thats one way to spend your free time.

Caff_Racer
06-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Long time no see! Welcome back! :kiss:

1) If that's a new haircut, it suits you great! :grin:

2) I find myself to be exceedingly jealous of whoever it is you're playing with! :oops:

3) As a corollary to point 2), and as a result of much wishful thinking upon my part, I am now horny as hell! :mrgreen: I think I'm going to have a bathroom break... :jerkoff I might be gone for a while... :mrgreen:

Yoite
06-14-2010, 06:56 PM
Yea I got a haircut. It's a lot shorter / has a red tint to it now. Cut it to about jaw length. I can't stand when it's humid and hot out, especially with having long hair 'cause it's a huge pain to take care of so I just cut most of it off.

Aside from that, I've been getting out long boarding a bit more so it's been a good summer so far. Trying to save some money so I can go get my CNA certification and then going to go back to school for nursing. All in all, life has been very busy between finally finding a job and then having gone through a girlfriend as well as a boyfriend (neither of which worked out as the girlfriend I ended up never getting to see, and the boyfriend was just plain loony). Now it's back to being single and having the occasional hook-up (I have a good friend that makes for a great booty call, happens to be his cock in the picture as that was taken last week sometime). Hoping to get into NY sometime. I did have an offer to do a shoot this week, but I simply can't get off from work to go in for it (hopefully be able to reschedule at some point ><).
As for work, I'm a caretaker for the elderly at the moment. It's pretty easy and relatively enjoyable.

BeardedOne
06-14-2010, 10:52 PM
Hey stranger! Vizzit more often, eh?

rockabilly
06-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah don't be a stranger , and please show off the new look.

Caff_Racer
06-15-2010, 12:36 AM
I can't stand when it's humid and hot out, especially with having long hair 'cause it's a huge pain to take care of so I just cut most of it off.

That's why I decided to cut my hair short a few years ago: long hair, hot weather and motorcylce helmets aren't a good mix.

Now it's back to being single and having the occasional hook-up

Sorry to hear that, hope good things happen soon :Bowdown:

lovesall
06-15-2010, 02:35 AM
Welcome back stranger, glad to hear from you again!

chrisraid3
06-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Welcome back indeed and that was one lucky man

BLKGSXR
06-16-2010, 12:30 AM
I had night terrors from viewing this thread andi!!!! Lol :p

rockabilly
06-16-2010, 12:33 AM
What , you no like her haircut?

Jericho
06-16-2010, 02:37 AM
Did you get a haircut?

Yeah...That's the first thing that came to my mind, too! :rolleyes:

TheGuard
06-16-2010, 04:01 AM
Did you get a haircut...wait...is that a penis in your hand?!?