View Full Version : Mainstream

Poon36
11-09-2005, 09:50 PM
By the mainstream people we are considered like some freaks.
Same goes for the girls here even beautiful ones like Allanah, Vicki or Nefertiti.
Is that fair?

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Same goes for the girls here even beautiful ones like Allanah, Vicki or Nefertiti.
Is that fair?

Whoever said life is fair, and what is wrong with not being in the mainstream?

Poon36
11-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Is that fair?

True but if you like a GG you will tell the world right? But will you do the same if you like or love a tgirl?

BeardedOne
11-09-2005, 10:57 PM
True but if you like a GG you will tell the world right? But will you do the same if you like or love a tgirl?

I wouldn't have any problems in doing so. But it's a privacy issue for the T-girl, whether or not she wants to reveal the details. Kinda like a GG not wanting you to shout out to the world that she has a thrid nipple or 'nose warmers' (Large labia).

If someone doesn't grok my friends or relationships, tough titty city kitty, I'm not with them to please someone else.

MacShreach
11-09-2005, 11:18 PM
<Snip> or 'nose warmers' (Large labia).

<snip>
Bwahaahahhahahaha I hadn't heard that one before... :lol:

Chica
11-09-2005, 11:19 PM
Fuck mainstream.

Althougb Allanah being nude on C5 in the UK was amazing to see...

mds

i saw a bit of that, but i was watchin that pidgeon movie at the same time lol... cant remember the name

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Is that fair?

Yes, I would if she was comfortable with people knowing.

BeardedOne
11-10-2005, 12:20 AM
<Snip> or 'nose warmers' (Large labia).

<snip>
Bwahaahahhahahaha I hadn't heard that one before... :lol:

I dated a GG once that worked in a local resaurant/diner. She told me that after having spent time with me she had problems there. I asked what she meant and she cited the example of a Lebanese county cop that used to come in and she'd get wet everytime she looked at his prominent nose. :shock:

Hey. I'm good. :lol:

brickcitybrother
11-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Are you interested in conforming to the 'MAINSTREAM'? If not, then perhaps it is better not to concern yourself with its idealogy.

I don't think beautiful actresses fit in the mainstream - and may also be considered freaks. Is that fair?

The mainstrean is diverted by popularity. I'd rather be on the side of what is right ... then on the side of what is popular.

MacShreach
11-10-2005, 02:30 AM
Weird is good.