05-31-2010, 05:51 AM
England vs USA

who's gonna win?

diablito
05-31-2010, 09:50 AM
Usa... 2-1

TSLoverUK999
05-31-2010, 06:44 PM
Have America learnt how to play football, when did this happen ?

diablito
06-01-2010, 10:31 AM
when we bought that HAS been Beck-ham

Veracity
06-01-2010, 09:00 PM
England vs USA

who's gonna win?

Neither of them looked particuarly good in their warmup friendlies though I guess given the sheer weight of talent you would have to tip The Brits to take it. Could the USA pull another Portugal? Not likely and I dont see us even getting out of our group to be honest.

TSLoverUK999
06-01-2010, 09:14 PM
LoL Beckham ain't no "has been", he would have been the 1st name on today's squad sheet if he wasn't injured.

TSLoverUK999
06-01-2010, 09:16 PM
USA will qualify for the last 16, they have a strong side balanced with experience.

xrey
06-07-2010, 06:05 AM
England vs USA

who's gonna win?

That is a tough one from a USA supporter but it will be difficult to keep pace with England and their experience. If we can contain Rooney we have a good shot at an upset. I will be happy with a tie.

USA 2
England 2

Both will make it out of the group.

Coroner
06-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Even if the USA have no soccer tradition like England, I consider them a strong team. But the victory is English. :lol:

TSLoverUK999
06-07-2010, 10:18 PM
All the yanks are obviously so bothered by this game and thread lol

GullyFoyle
06-08-2010, 04:48 AM
So what's the over/under line on hooligans getting thrown out of the country?

Or the number of people trampled to death?

flabbybody
06-09-2010, 12:48 AM
I think soccer is a great game for kids to play but I can't watch more than a few minutes of it on TV

JamesHunt
06-09-2010, 07:29 AM
Ambassadors bet on USA-England World Cup match

Diplomats in London and Washington have raised the stakes over Saturday's US-England World Cup clash by wagering a meal over the game's outcome.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/us_and_canada/10270467.stm

TSLoverUK999
06-09-2010, 11:14 AM
I think soccer is a great game for kids to play but I can't watch more than a few minutes of it on TV

Thats how I feel about most American Sports ;o)

Whats Soccer ?

Craque
06-10-2010, 05:43 AM
Thats how I feel about most American Sports ;o)

Whats Soccer ?

I second that.;)

hyperspace
06-11-2010, 01:28 AM
Americans will never like football.
They have too short attention spans.
It also doesn't lend itself to advertising donuts and crap food during commercial breaks.

hyperspace
06-11-2010, 01:29 AM
England 4 USA 1.

England too strong.

bte
06-11-2010, 07:41 AM
England will win.

diablito
06-12-2010, 08:23 AM
It also doesn't lend itself to advertising donuts and crap food during commercial breaks.

I disagree... we can advertise the piss out of "donuts" during commercials and even while the game is in play... still plenty of ways to infuse capitalism into this game...

Coroner
06-12-2010, 04:13 PM

Well said. :lol:

GullyFoyle
06-12-2010, 06:28 PM

Well said. :lol:

Hey eurotrash! The favorites are Americans from Brazil. Argentina, Mexico and the US have strong sides as well. So plenty of North and South Americans love that game. Or were you too stupid to say what you really meant?

Coroner
06-12-2010, 06:39 PM
He was clearly talking about US-Americans.

GullyFoyle
06-12-2010, 11:34 PM
He was clearly talking about US-Americans.

The only thing clear about his posts are that he's an ankle biter and a poofter.

GullyFoyle
06-12-2010, 11:36 PM
England 4 USA 1.

England too strong.

Great prediction there slaghead. You were only off by 3 goals.

flabbybody
06-13-2010, 12:06 AM
After watching the US-England match end at 1-1 here's my thoughts about improving the game for the folks on this side of the pond.

* Americans don't like contests that end in ties. One on one penalty shots should determine a winner when regulation time is over

** The ball goes out of bounds too often. There should be low barricades to keep the ball in play for longer stretches

*** The officials stop play too much. tell the refs to the let the guys play

**** Don't start the clock at zero. American football starts at 15 and works its way down. makes it much easier for transient viewers to immediately know where the game stands when they're surfing other channels

***** Americans love scoring... baskets, field goals, touchdowns, home runs. make the goal mouth wider and higher. eliminate the offside infraction. by allowing a player to go ahead of the ball striker, you'd createstrategy as well as producing more goals

I'll think of some more stuff as I watch more games.

diablito
06-13-2010, 01:41 AM
Great prediction there slaghead. You were only off by 3 goals.

and a WIN!!! fuckin goof... cant even stop a slow bouncing ball DIRECTLY in front of him!!

diablito
06-13-2010, 01:47 AM
After watching the US-England match end at 1-1 here's my thoughts about improving the game for the folks on this side of the pond.

* Americans don't like contests that end in ties. One on one penalty shots should determine a winner when regulation time is over

** The ball goes out of bounds too often. There should be low barricades to keep the ball in play for longer stretches

**** Don't start the clock at zero. American football starts at 15 and works its way down. makes it much easier for transient viewers to immediately know where the game stands when they're surfing other channels

***** Americans love scoring... baskets, field goals, touchdowns, home runs. make the goal mouth wider and higher. eliminate the offside infraction. by allowing a player to go ahead of the ball striker, you'd createstrategy as well as producing more goals

I agree with everything you said... except with everything you said! LOL... I'm a purist... our public will learn to appreciate this sport slowly but surly... after all, it took 221 years to elect a Black Pres... this might take some time!!

muhmuh
06-13-2010, 02:03 AM

youre working under the assumption that anybody would want to dumb down a great game to make it more accessible to people we successfully got rid of hundreds of years ago

Coroner
06-13-2010, 02:39 AM

Which is the case in finals.

Which is the case with indoor football.

I´m not sure what you mean by "clock at zero"?

It´s a game, not a Hollywood blockbuster where kids want to see exploding cars, crashings helicopters etc. A wider goal would be too easy and make the game boring except there are like 4-5 goal keepers at the same time. That would look like puppet theater, not football.

diablito
06-13-2010, 07:10 AM
youre working under the assumption that anybody would want to dumb down a great game to make it more accessible to people we successfully got rid of hundreds of years ago

wait wait wait... I hope you're not referring to the pilgrims? would love to hear your view on this... please elaborate!

JamesHunt
06-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Shit happens

YouTube- England Vs USA 1-1 - Clint Dempsey Goal / Robert Green Big Mistake - June 12 2010 - World Cup - [HD] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvyKmffnRXc)

muhmuh
06-13-2010, 10:01 AM
I´m not sure what you mean by "clock at zero"?

i believe he means that the american mind cant deal with a game that has set endpoints at 45 and 90 minutes instead of an easily understood countdown and cutoff at 0
and lets not even get into the matter of stoppage time added to the end of those 45/90 minutes which would undoubtedly casue a few heads to explode overseas

wait wait wait... I hope you're not referring to the pilgrims? would love to hear your view on this... please elaborate!

i think interstate 60 is able to convey the point in a much more humours way than im able to come up with at this hour:
Bob Cody: Ever hear of Frederick Turner, Mr. Oliver?
Neal Oliver: No, Sir.
Bob Cody: Well, he was an historian. About a hundred years ago he came up with a theory about the frontier. He said the frontier was a safety valve for civilization, a place for people to go to keep from goin' mad. So, whenever there were folks who couldn't fit in with the way things were, nuts, and malcontents, and extremists, they'd pack up and head for the frontier. That's how America got started - all the crackpots and troublemakers in Europe packed up and went to a frontier which became the Thirteen Colonies. When some people couldn't fit in with that, they moved farther west, which is why all the nuts eventually ended up in California. Turner died in 1932, so he wasn't around long enough to see what happened to the world when we ran out of frontier.

The Rossatron
06-13-2010, 05:36 PM
USA played well and on the basis of that performance last night and the awful game earlier between Algeria and Slovenia they should be too strong for them two; England much the same. Both will go through but depending on results in Germany's group both could well go out at the next stage. There's a bit of diplomacy for you.

diablito
06-13-2010, 10:15 PM
So, whenever there were folks who couldn't fit in with the way things were, nuts, and malcontents, and extremists, they'd pack up and head for the frontier.

I'm sure he meant to say FREE THINKERS, not led clones... though those words are very difficult to register in the East... regardless, this journey will only end poorly for you "Royal" folk...

muhmuh
06-13-2010, 10:51 PM
germany ftw first team that showed an impressive performance

I'm sure he meant to say FREE THINKERS

yeah im sure all the religious nuts who still today think noahs flood was a real event america ended up qualify as the true free thinkers instead of all the europeans who started the age of elightment back here in the old world

Coroner
06-14-2010, 12:55 AM
USA= 17th century Europe. It´s that simple, muhmuh.

Now, let´s talk about football. Damn, what happened to Australia? :lol: I did not expect such a high defeat by Germany. However, this will not happen with Serbia or Ghana. Btw, the Serbs dissapointed me but Ghana deserved the victory.

diablito
06-14-2010, 02:38 AM
USA= 17th century Europe. It´s that simple, muhmuh.

except we ARE the worlds ONLY super power! do me a favor and clean up my gulf!! GUSHHH

GullyFoyle
06-14-2010, 05:57 AM
Oh Jesus Christ. Will you assholes just shut the fuck up with all your nationalistic jingoism? This is the fucking Sports Board. What the fuck does any of that garbage have anything remotely to do with the World Cup? Take that bullshit to the Politics & Religion board.

JamesHunt
06-14-2010, 06:03 AM
I was just wondering, is anyone else put off by those goddam african didgeridoos that sound non-stop from start to finish of a match. Seriously, that needs sorting out!

Aimee
06-14-2010, 10:56 AM
the vuluvusas or whatever? they don't bother me too much but they just make all the games sound the same. they're is no distinction in atmosphere to the korean, argentinia or ghanian games, they all sound the same!

Coroner
06-14-2010, 03:41 PM
I was just wondering, is anyone else put off by those goddam african didgeridoos that sound non-stop from start to finish of a match. Seriously, that needs sorting out!

Whenever I turn on the TV to watch the games, they sound like a swarm of bees.

Coroner
06-14-2010, 03:44 PM
Oh Jesus Christ. Will you assholes just shut the fuck up with all your nationalistic jingoism? This is the fucking Sports Board. What the fuck does any of that garbage have anything remotely to do with the World Cup? Take that bullshit to the Politics & Religion board.

I doubt there are nationalists in here. All started with a critics of football (which everyone has the right to do) until you began with your "eurotrash" talk. That was enough to welcome dildito aka T-Fan into this discussion. If you don´t like football (soccer is just the wrong term, sorry) or don´t understand it, avoid the topic. I´m not discussing American football and baseball threads either because I don´t care about these sports.

Niccolo
06-14-2010, 03:46 PM
They don't add much to the games, as you said there's no difference between one game and the next. Quite annoying too.

TSLoverUK999
06-14-2010, 06:26 PM
The Vuvuzela are staying according to the news :o(

I guess its going to help identify this World Cup but they are more annoying than Pompey's ringing bells !

Niccolo
06-14-2010, 10:16 PM
I just turn the volume down. This also has the added benefit of meaning you don't have to listen to the commentators, who are almost as annoying as the vulva-blowers.

flabbybody
06-15-2010, 12:15 AM
the commentators fail to realize that a large portion of their audience are not regular fans. Dumb down the game a little bit and give us some insight into the game.

muhmuh
06-15-2010, 07:30 AM
for all the... well the one other vuvuzela fan here who speaks german
YouTube- Lass die Finger von der Vuvuzela (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-uq6wcquVw)

ripping into the opposition is part of the fun in world cups

diablito
06-15-2010, 07:16 PM
How bad did Portugal look... amazingly poor play... Home Team plays at 230... don't know how we're going to add the 6th star... might be difficult to rearrange on the jersey...

Schimmel
06-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Right on. I get the feeling North Korea is going to get spanked hard. I like how they're coming in as the mysterious underdogs though/ From the coach it sounds like they will try to attack hard and surprise but we'll see. What a fucking upset if they beat Brazil.

Coroner
06-16-2010, 02:26 AM
They were equal opponents in this game. I was not impressed by Brazil.

TSLoverUK999
06-16-2010, 12:11 PM
Great to see North Korea play their hearts out, especially pulling a goal back, probably as a team and individuals they have alot riding on doing well, more than we might know. Beaten by 2 brilliant Brazilian goals.

Schimmel
06-16-2010, 09:34 PM
Amen. I was actualy rooting for them.

TSLoverUK999
06-16-2010, 11:20 PM
S.A. have given themselves a tough job to qualify now, I hope they do, the competition won't be the same without them !

Coroner
06-17-2010, 03:57 AM
I guess it´s over for South Africa. :(

JamesHunt
06-17-2010, 07:21 AM
best goal up to now in the World cup 2010, Diego Forlan

YouTube- 2010 World Cup Diego Forlan Goal Uruguay Vs South Africa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD8W2x3oHkA)

:party:

diablito
06-17-2010, 08:37 AM
Fuck South Africa... garbage teams deserve to get worked... on the other hand... WTFH to spain... wow, total bummer... keep Torres in the entire 90+

traLika
06-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Never mind Spain. WTFH to France? They used to be a good team!

We're playing tomorrow. Come on Eng-ur-lunnndddd!

GullyFoyle
06-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Never mind Spain. WTFH to France? They used to be a good team!

We're playing tomorrow. Come on Eng-ur-lunnndddd!

France doesn't even deserve to be in the World Cup. They advanced only because of a blatantly obvious handball against a better Ireland side.

Craque
06-18-2010, 12:06 AM
France doesn't even deserve to be in the World Cup. They advanced only because of a blatantly obvious handball against a better Ireland side.

You speak the truth.

hyperspace
06-18-2010, 01:40 AM
best goal up to now in the World cup 2010, Diego Forlan

YouTube- 2010 World Cup Diego Forlan Goal Uruguay Vs South Africa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD8W2x3oHkA)

:party:
How can best goal be a lucky deflection?

Best so far is Argentina;s third goal.

JamesHunt
06-18-2010, 06:18 AM
How can best goal be a lucky deflection?

Best so far is Argentina;s third goal.

Sorry. I'm no expert on soccer. It just looked good:wiggle:

JamesHunt
06-18-2010, 06:20 AM
England v Algeria

I predict 2:1 to England

traLika
06-18-2010, 08:38 AM
England v Algeria

I predict 2:1 to England
2:0 to England. Rooney and Crouch to score.

TSLoverUK999
06-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Ha ha ha the French have no back bone !

Loved the BBC coverage last night, ever pundit basically said the same with out saying it lol !

Looks like Germany are in trouble, just coming up to half time !

Makes me slightly worried for England's game tonight, defo need to come out & kick some Algerian ass !

Argentina game was awesome, certainly carrying the Maradona spirit !

traLika
06-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Unlucky USA. You should have won against Slovenia. Stupid ref!

TSLoverUK999
06-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Nothing wrong with that last goal at all ! 2-2 all gives England plenty of breathing room !

Hope Donovan comes back the Prem, wasted in Major league !

traLika
06-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Half time: 0 - 0

For fuck's sake England, learn to KEEP the fucking ball!!! :(

traLika
06-18-2010, 10:22 PM
Full time: England 0 Algeria 0

Hmmmmmmm....

JamesHunt
06-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Unlucky USA. You should have won against Slovenia. Stupid ref!

absolute disgrace that 3rd goal was disallowed.

YouTube- usa slovenia disallowed goal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfTyxeuvQ8k)

JamesHunt
06-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Full time: England 0 Algeria 0

Hmmmmmmm....

England...............????

what a joke.

And shrek lookalike had the odacity to slag off england fanss booing:party:

diablito
06-19-2010, 11:04 AM
Eng-land got worked by who??? i cant even misspell that country... LOLOLOLOLOLOL... what happened to the nations hero?? ahhh, yes, he ROOined his shot... I'm sure they'll be able to catch the rest of the world cup in FULL HD... frist Green and now this...

traLika
06-19-2010, 12:36 PM
'Twas a shocking performance. Truly shocking. :jawdrop

TSLoverUK999
06-19-2010, 12:58 PM
What a joke, I'm embarassed 0-0, FUCKING HESKEY !

hyperspace
06-19-2010, 01:16 PM
We are shyte.

The Rossatron
06-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Either play Gerrard just off Rooney or ditch Shrek altogether for the next game and bring in Crouch and Defoe to start. Capello is clueless.

TSLoverUK999
06-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Ha ha ha Frenchie, their team is self combusting, Ireland must be over the moon.

aShemalesboyfriend
06-20-2010, 11:55 PM
Whats wrong with the english team?

I hope Germany can make it on wednesday and England is going to the playoffs too. Would like to have a match up.
I prefer playing against netherland or england and possibly going out of the tourney than 2002 playing against USA and Korea making it to the final.

Well first we have to win the next match, but quality players must be stronger and have victory

diablito
06-21-2010, 05:42 AM
I prefer playing against netherland or england and possibly going out of the tourney than 2002 playing against USA and Korea making it to the final.

??Really??

JamesHunt
06-21-2010, 07:00 AM
I just heard the England players are getting 150k a match, no wonder they can't be arsed when they can earn that in a few weeks in the premiership:jerkoff

aShemalesboyfriend
06-21-2010, 12:31 PM
??Really??

yeah those matches were just to boring

TSLoverUK999
06-21-2010, 03:20 PM
Shit, Portugal look very dangerous ! England need to demolish Slovenia in a similar fashion to get any credibility back !

traLika
06-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Shit, Portugal look very dangerous ! England need to demolish Slovenia in a similar fashion to get any credibility back !
Maybe not just yet. The teams that thrash their opponents during the first round never seem to win the cup in the end...

aShemalesboyfriend
06-23-2010, 03:50 PM
I hope Germany does it later this evening. I am having a little cold but I go public viewing anyway, I hope I have a voice left later

yosi
06-23-2010, 06:07 PM
congratulation to the American team .

England? the most over rated team so far.

Coroner
06-23-2010, 07:06 PM
I can´t believe that joke of a team made it. I´m talking about England.

Schimmel
06-23-2010, 07:53 PM
Unreal US goal just now. Algeria crying big time.

TSLoverUK999
06-24-2010, 12:34 AM
England need to up their game again, distinctly average so far. Roll on Sunday !

SammiValentine
06-25-2010, 06:17 PM
cant see it being a repeat of that world cup qualifier of 2001 ( liverpool 5 germany 1 )...i mean England 5.. ahem.... but its always more fun to watch when its a real rival :D

BTW how are we overrated? No one actually rates us?? We walked the qualifiers, put out Russia,croatia so our rank is about right and we just failed to live up to even that so far :)) So I cant see how we are overrated apart from a few shitty newspapers here who overhype anything to sell a few, everyone else in the world seems to know the score :)

aShemalesboyfriend
06-25-2010, 06:19 PM
cant see it being a repeat of that world cup qualifier of 2001 ( liverpool 5 germany 1 )...i mean England 5.. ahem.... but its always more fun to watch when its a real rival :D

BTW how are we overrated? No one actually rates us?? We walked the qualifiers, put out Russia,croatia so our rank is about right and we just failed to live up to even that so far :)) So I cant see how we are overrated apart from a few shitty newspapers here who overhype anything to sell a few, everyone else in the world seems to know the score :)

Russia was in our group in qualifiers, in the german group

SammiValentine
06-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Russia was in our group in qualifiers, in the german group

eugh your right long day I mean Ukraine I think. One of the two I am sure. Point still stands ;)

traLika
06-25-2010, 07:59 PM

BTW how are we overrated? No one actually rates us?? We walked the qualifiers, put out Russia,croatia so our rank is about right and we just failed to live up to even that so far :)) So I cant see how we are overrated apart from a few shitty newspapers here who overhype anything to sell a few, everyone else in the world seems to know the score :) Yeah, the 5-1 score was a freak. Not likely against the current German side. It’s probably a good thing we’ve got the Germans though. Everyone should hopefully be up for beating an arch rival. Or something like that...:hide-1:

Yeah, our ranking is about right. And we’ve played crap so far in this world cup and still come joint top of our group (on points) so if we raise our game we might peak at the right time… Wishful thinking, I know… :)

TSLoverUK999
06-25-2010, 09:41 PM

I agree, just frustrating that we have been so poor so far, cup comp, slow start etc we still should have destroyed that group !

Bring on the Gery's !

SammiValentine
06-25-2010, 10:00 PM
If stevie me la and once a blue always a manc rooney both have exceptional games at the err same time, then we can go further, no means best in world but can scrap a bit :)) its a shame capello never asked Scholes earlier , i read he would of said yes with more warning !! Pains me to say it but would of improved midfield a lot even at his age - quality !

TSLoverUK999
06-25-2010, 10:45 PM
The Ginger Prince would have ruled the roost !

traLika
06-25-2010, 10:59 PM
its a shame capello never asked Scholes earlier , i read he would of said yes with more warning !! Pains me to say it but would of improved midfield a lot even at his age - quality !
Yes, but just one of his 'Scholesy special' tackles and most of these fussy World Cup refs would have sent him off in a nanosecond. :hide-1:

SammiValentine
06-25-2010, 11:10 PM
Yes, but just one of his 'Scholesy special' tackles and most of these fussy World Cup refs would have sent him off in a nanosecond. :hide-1:

hehe fair point !! then lampard could have a game , maybe ;)

TSLoverUK999
06-26-2010, 12:18 AM
Skill out ways his poor tackling, he would have bossed that midfield and fed Gerrard, Rooney, Defoe, Milner & Lennon all day !

hal3000
06-27-2010, 06:21 PM
4 : 1
bye bye England :):dancing:

The Piper
06-27-2010, 06:49 PM
4 : 1
bye bye England :):dancing:

That was a Fucking Nightmare.
Congrats Germany,you outclassed us (Fuck,it hurt saying that):pissed:

Coroner
06-27-2010, 07:37 PM
I think I know who´s the new world champion. WTF.

TSLoverUK999
06-27-2010, 08:56 PM
Congrats Germany, you destroyed us :loser:

traLika
06-27-2010, 09:13 PM
We were shocking again. Germany deserved to win – congrats Germany!

Having said that, I suspect England could and probably would have played with a bit more composure in the second half if that second goal had been properly counted. I guess we’ll never know…

Capello has to go. He is inflexible. He played the wrong system from the start and stuck with it, despite everyone else’s criticisms. And why did he bring Heskey on in the 70th minute? The language barrier also hasn't helped.

England needs someone like Harry Redknapp or Martin O’Neill, who know how to build a team spirit and can communicate fully with the players without a translator. On the other hand, there IS one foreign speaking coach who COULD do the job: Jose Mourinho. If he could win the 2014 World Cup with England, he really WOULD be the Special One!

Schimmel
06-27-2010, 10:44 PM
There you go mexiko

http://www.imagebanana.com/img/1r4sywo7/middle2.jpg

http://www.imagebanana.com/img/bu6a2fxq/middle6.jpg

http://www.imagebanana.com/img/3jbr6ry/middle1.jpg

muhmuh
06-28-2010, 03:32 AM
I think I know who´s the new world champion. WTF.

i wouldnt be so hasty
sure i feel a lot more confident about facing argentina now and our team has continuously improved but still theres many areas where theyll need to improve quickly if theyre going to have a chance of winning this
not to mention that the german team if they win will have one hell of a job to do

england argentina and probably spain and holland
thats one hard piece of work

Coroner
06-28-2010, 05:44 AM
i wouldnt be so hasty
sure i feel a lot more confident about facing argentina now and our team has continuously improved but still theres many areas where theyll need to improve quickly if theyre going to have a chance of winning this
not to mention that the german team if they win will have one hell of a job to do

It could´ve turned out differently for Germany if the second English goal was recognized. And it was a goal! The English team would´ve been encouraged and fight till the end. But, they were completely screwed. Still, 4-1 is just too much and I´m sure that Germany can beat Argentina.

muhmuh
06-28-2010, 06:24 AM
well we finally got out rightful revenge for wembley as far as im concerned

horst1
06-28-2010, 11:36 AM
i wouldnt be so hasty

i agree with the man. yesterdays argentina game didn't look too threatening, but they did not really play out their full potential. on a good day, they are hard to beat. still, they have individual class in their midfield and offense that is hard to match, their defense has some weakneses though, demichelis being one.

one thing that gives us an edge is better coaching though. it seems like all maradonna does is put some highly talented individuals on the pitch and trust they'll know what to do. that works versus teams like nigeria or greece, but it may not vs germany or holland or spain.

either way, germany vs argentina is completely open game, 50:50 chance imo. just hope that argentina do not start crying and fighting like bitches again if they should lose.

SammiValentine
06-29-2010, 02:12 AM
well we finally got out rightful revenge for wembley as far as im concerned

But it went in then as well ?:)

Coroner
06-29-2010, 03:48 AM
i agree with the man. yesterdays argentina game didn't look too threatening, but they did not really play out their full potential. on a good day, they are hard to beat. still, they have individual class in their midfield and offense that is hard to match, their defense has some weakneses though, demichelis being one.

one thing that gives us an edge is better coaching though. it seems like all maradonna does is put some highly talented individuals on the pitch and trust they'll know what to do. that works versus teams like nigeria or greece, but it may not vs germany or holland or spain.

either way, germany vs argentina is completely open game, 50:50 chance imo. just hope that argentina do not start crying and fighting like bitches again if they should lose.

Argentina is the end station for Germany. Löw´s squad might not cry like bitches but I expect such a reaction from him: YouTube- Joachim Löw nojento! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA803thhgA0)

muhmuh
06-29-2010, 05:23 AM
But it went in then as well ?:)

only someone whos blind (ie perfectly qualified to referee a game of football) would think the ball went in in 66

tovosan
06-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Who is going to win the World Cup in your opinion, mates?:praying:

TSLoverUK999
06-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Ghana :praying: lol

Coroner
06-30-2010, 12:06 AM
That fartface C. Ronaldo is finally gone. Upcoming games:

Netherlands-Brazil
Uruguay-Ghana
Germany-Argentina
Paraguay-Spain

I´d say, the first game will be thrilling but the Dutch will take the tickets for the semi-finals. They presented themselves as a better team and seem more motivated than Brazil this time. And with Ghana, the last African team will drop out. Facing Germany might be the most important game for Argentina and I doubt they´ll let the German pass. And Spain..... well, they could fuck it up. :mrgreen:

SammiValentine
06-30-2010, 12:29 AM
Brazil v Argentina. Got a feeling that the Argentina will do it.

Coroner
06-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Brazil v Argentina. Got a feeling that the Argentina will do it.

But your cock is pointing at Brazil. :mrgreen:

SammiValentine
06-30-2010, 12:41 AM
haha I would be in their changing rooms 1st :D

diablito
06-30-2010, 08:41 AM
IF Brazil gets past the Netherlands they're in EASILY!!! on the other side is a true 50/50 toss up... Argentina or Spain

both great teams... both with whoop Brazil!!!

horst1
07-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Argentina is the end station for Germany. Löw´s squad might not cry like bitches but I expect such a reaction from him: YouTube- Joachim Löw nojento! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA803thhgA0)

sorry i didn't pay attention, how's the austrian team doing in the world cup? oh...right.

Coroner
07-01-2010, 03:11 PM
sorry i didn't pay attention, how's the austrian team doing in the world cup? oh...right.

You don´t have to act too self-convinced. You´re not playing against Ghana, Australia or England this time but against Argentina. Germany has a good team but not good enough to beat a team whose players provide individual quality. Whatever, we´ll see tomorrow.

horst1
07-01-2010, 03:22 PM
You don´t have to act too self-convinced. You´re not playing against Ghana, Australia or England this time but against Argentina. Germany has a good team but not good enough to beat a team whose players provide individual quality. Whatever, we´ll see tomorrow.

like i said, it's a 50:50 chance. i'm not denying argentinas individual class at all, especially their forwards and midfielders are top notch, whereas their defense isn't the best in the world. i believe that the german side will do it's homework and will be prepared better though.

either way, i'd expect holland or spain to win the cup.

The Piper
07-01-2010, 07:44 PM
i believe that the german side

Is that the German/Polish/Turkish/Ghanaian/Brazilian side.:dancing:

Are the Brazilians just cruising and they can move up a couple of gears or have we seen the true story.

C'mon Holland,take it.(and it's time you Germans gave them their pushbikes back)

TSLoverUK999
07-01-2010, 10:13 PM

Are the Brazilians just cruising and they can move up a couple of gears or have we seen the true story.

C'mon Holland,take it.(and it's time you Germans gave them their pushbikes back)

Lol that is true but its a side that dicked us !

hyperspace
07-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Most boring World Cup ever.

Only Argentina play anything like attacking football.

Give me club football any day

horst1
07-01-2010, 11:25 PM

wot

cacau is the only german player who immigrated past the age of five. you seriously wanna call boateng ghanaian, despite being born to a german mother in germany and spending his whole life in berlin :confused: same with özil, born in germany, grew up in the shithole of gelsenkirchen? klose/trochowski/podolski, who's parents immigrated for a better life within a few years of their birth?

what difference does this shit even make, it's the same in every other country rich enough to attract immigration (holland, england, france, sweden etc.)

muhmuh
07-01-2010, 11:49 PM

guess how many times thats been said about previous german wc teams that went all the way?
germany rarely had any big names on its team and yet they always went far

Coroner
07-02-2010, 12:20 AM
guess how many times thats been said about previous german wc teams that went all the way?
germany rarely had any big names on its team and yet they always went far

That´s true but sometimes their far voyages are questionable. The last great German team that I remember is the one attending WC 1998 in France. That WC was also the last good one and I have to agree with hyperspace..... this is truly the most boring WC ever.

The Piper
07-02-2010, 07:40 PM
wot

cacau is the only german player who immigrated past the age of five. you seriously wanna call boateng ghanaian, despite being born to a german mother in germany and spending his whole life in berlin :confused: same with özil, born in germany, grew up in the shithole of gelsenkirchen? klose/trochowski/podolski, who's parents immigrated for a better life within a few years of their birth?

what difference does this shit even make, it's the same in every other country rich enough to attract immigration (holland, england, france, sweden etc.)

No sense of humour you Germans:actionsmiley
Seriously i holiday in Germany every other year,love the place,but you are all very serious.
Bye Bye Brazil.
Come on you Dutch

The Piper
07-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Oranje......

horst1
07-02-2010, 10:48 PM
No sense of humour you Germans:actionsmiley
Seriously i holiday in Germany every other year,love the place,but you are all very serious.
Bye Bye Brazil.
Come on you Dutch

oh well, irony on the internet..can't figure it out. anyway:

today it's
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs130.snc4/36882_135806056437764_100000251111288_305176_13787 61_n.jpg

tomorrow:
http://npshare.de/files/fc0194e7/zjypt0.gif.ban.gif

:banana:

flabbybody
07-03-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm tired of hearing these TV sports guys saying "Ghana is gonna"
I thought of it first and it's not that funny after you hear it more than once

I wish they would have won

celticgrafix
07-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Germany all the way

traLika
07-03-2010, 09:33 PM
You´re not playing against Ghana, Australia or England this time but against Argentina. Germany has a good team but not good enough to beat a team whose players provide individual quality.
Yeah, right... ;)
Much as it grieves me to say this, it looks like the Germans are unbeatable...

horst1
07-03-2010, 11:00 PM
http://npshare.de/files/fc0194e7/zjypt0.gif.ban.gif

:banana:

let me quote myself here :wiggle:

Coroner
07-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Maradona was a bad choice and this game is the proof. They were doing good until they met a disciplined team. Argentina might have better players (for European leagues) but Germany is a team. They completed deserved this victory.

Coroner
07-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Now this is what I call finals. To the German fans: being 3rd or 4th is pretty good, too.

aShemalesboyfriend
07-08-2010, 12:20 AM
I am sooo sad now but congrats to Spain, I dont know why our team was so scared today. Usually we would have had an chance but we could not bring our A game.

It is sad but I am used to be number 2 or 3 as a german. The statistics from last years stands for itselfs
WM 2002: Deutschland 2.
CL 2002: Leverkusen 2.
UEFA 2002: Dortmund 2.
WM 2006: Deutschland 3.
EM 2008: Deutschland 2.
EL 2009: Bremen 2.
CL 2010: Bayern 2.
WM 2010: Deutschland 3./4.

Coroner
07-08-2010, 01:35 AM
I don´t think the German players were scared off but were completely destroyed by Spain. It could´ve been 3:0 minimally. And now I don´t think that the Dutch have the slightest chance to beat Spain on sunday.

aShemalesboyfriend
07-08-2010, 10:00 AM
No Spain will make it. I think the respect to Spain was to big