PDA

View Full Version : JohnnyWalker is actually Allanah

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 12:05 AM
First please reference this link:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4709

Now, see the true author's ID which was copied from the true author's cookie header after they logged out and back in.

This is the biggest conspiracy find of our time. Very shocking and disturbing... particularly since I have attempted to cyber Johnny on multiple occassions and found her very willing. I am also surprised that Allanah plays fantasy basketball.

Vicki

*Kiely_Marie*
11-09-2005, 12:08 AM
:shock:

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Johnny's not Allanah. And who hasn't cybered with him? I can name 5 of us who have right off the bat.... LMAO.

Harrys Boy
11-09-2005, 12:09 AM
This is the biggest conspiracy find of our time?

I once talked to a guy who said demo charges were set off by the us government to make the twin towers collapse

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2005, 12:11 AM
LMAO, and I can name 10 I have turned down sexually

Vicki, when are you coming over the East Coast? I owe you a drink........

The Magic One
11-09-2005, 12:12 AM
Hey Vicki you need to ditch sorry ass IE. Firefox is the truth.

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 12:12 AM
This is the biggest conspiracy find of our time.

Yes Harry... Shocking isn't it. You just can't refute bulletproof proof like this.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Give us the list Sammy Davis er...Johnny.

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 12:13 AM
LMAO, and I came name 10 I have turned down sexually

Yeah whatever Allanah!

Harrys Boy
11-09-2005, 12:14 AM
im just shocked to hear you cyber with people vicki!

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 12:16 AM

Really? What are you wearing?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2005, 12:17 AM
No need for a list, lol

Those of you that know me, know I am far from conceited, I actually can't stand conceited folks........

I just can't wait for the next monthly party, put it like that...................

waiting for Allanah, Jade, & Dina to read this post

Harrys Boy
11-09-2005, 12:19 AM

Really? What are you wearing?

You name it

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Harry........................now what happens if she says you're wearing a thong?!?

LMAO

cmon man, don't feed her ammo

Harrys Boy
11-09-2005, 12:23 AM
she could be right?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2005, 12:25 AM
In the immortal words of Al Pacino aka Scarface......

Say hello to my little friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BANG*

Harrys Boy
11-09-2005, 12:28 AM
johnny are'nt you taking risks quoting somebody who is cuban, vicki looks like she's trying to nail u?

Lavonne
11-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Well someone was bound to ask this so it might as well be me. When you and Johnny/Allanah cybered who was top?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2005, 12:45 AM
fuck you, you cockaroach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darius
11-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Ok i am very upset at this post because i am new and i find out that Johnny Walker Has a tight as Icon and cybered with all the decent-fine ones on the site. Dude i need a autograph and a resume so i can sell it on ebay. Ow im supppose to be talking about the post it looks like hard evidence to me but not sure if its wrong she might not want to make some comments as herself and Umm whoever posted the reall DJ Wendy Williams pics lol shes not ugly but was a very good job on finding the worst picture she probably took only one worse is probably a mug shot. Both Wendys face to face DJ Wendy Williams all the way because ts Wendy Williams doesnt has much to lose except alot of make up. Ow and Vicki.....i just wanna say Damn (in a good way).

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 12:51 AM
You kept saying OW during your post. Were u doing something naughty while posting and forgot to take your ring off? LMAO...

AllanahStarrNYC
11-09-2005, 12:53 AM
lol someone forgot their meds again :shock:

yes actually i am really a black man as well- i have duo bodies i inhabit
but somehow we seem to show up at the same places at the same time lol

wait a minute

lol acoording to the lunatic- jwb- were u not NYCe as well

maybe I am NYCe and JWB- as well!

some people really have too much times on their handssssssssssssss.

back to recovery.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 12:54 AM

OMG I literally laughed out loud when I read that cuz I can picture u actually saying it sarcastically. :lol: :lol: :lol:

reminds me of a commercial for the basketball game on ps2 where the guy is getting in the different basketball players bodies and playing. :lol:

darius
11-09-2005, 12:57 AM
i think the Ow post was to me. Ummm naw i just suck at typing and look at the keys so if i think ow in my head cause i forgot something i type. I suck at this post thing but interesting to see responses. Allanah very nice icon i dont know much about ts but i think your on of the top ones right i think i got a history lesson on gia darling on my other post.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-09-2005, 01:00 AM
thanks ;)

darius
11-09-2005, 01:10 AM
So allanah are you the other person? Or is this like a big joke post that i i dont understand because im new? And kinda good to see the creater of the site actually getting in on the post. And i was wondering like would Allanah . or Vicki get together or is that against liek a rule or something. And no one answered do yall top of the line ts know each other personally or just know each other through different post and things.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2005, 01:12 AM
lol @ this shit, Allanah we're just gonna have to take a picture together.....................

I'll bring the taps

Vicki Richter
lol someone forgot their meds again :shock:

wait a minute

lol acoording to the lunatic- jwb- were u not NYCe as well

maybe I am NYCe and JWB- as well!

some people really have too much times on their handssssssssssssss.

back to recovery.

I didn't say you were a black man, only that you play one on Hung Angels forums. Split personalities and you are calling me a lunatic! Oh my.

And only JWB aka Allanah would know that comment about NYCe... because I shared that with him/her in a a private message. Aren't you a chatty Kathy with yourself?!

V

MoonAndStar
the question i want to know is how do i get to cyber with vikki and the others gals here.... PM me... :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
11-09-2005, 01:15 AM
lol because JWB is a black man LOL

and JWB passed on the info. to me dear. we see each other every thursday and saturday- along with nyce.

in fact - i know jwb from a long time ago when we met at the now bar and then we had a mutual friend in common-

go on and keep listening to the voices "dear"

ps.

like I would really sit and chat "dear" on PM LMAO
those days are long and gone- i did it once or twice until i made my decision to no longer acknowledge "dear", unless of course, "dear" always seems to find it to address me. i do recall when we all had that chat that night on yahoo and a certain blond "dear" trying to add me to her friends list- probably as to be annoying- and was permanently blocked.

please "dear"-you aren't that interesting to me that i would have to play detective under an alias to find out any information about you.

WATCH OUT- before someone drops a house on you too.

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 01:20 AM
lol because JWB is a black man LOL

and JWB passed on the info. to me dear. we see each other every thursday and saturday- along with nyce.

in fact - i know jwb from a long time ago when we met at the now bar and then we had a mutual friend in common-

go on and keep listening to the voices dear-

Look... you have an imaginary online friend whom you made up. I have proved that you were the one who really posted that Wendy thread. The cookie can't be denied. Clearly it says Allanah Star posted the thread while in actuality JWB posted the thread... Ah but alas you are one in the same.

The real JWB doesn't actually even have a computer or login to HA. Therefore, you assumed his identity just to hot chat with me. It's very disturbing. You are crying out for my acceptance.

darius
11-09-2005, 01:25 AM
Ok quite a few people have mentioned Vicki not taking her medication. I Wanna know what she is taking cause if it makes her look the way she does imma prescribe it to a few of the ts on this site and if you have to think about whether or not im talking about you chances are i am. Ow and i just saved on my car insurance by switching to Geicko

chefmike
11-09-2005, 01:30 AM
"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

yes...it's Kiser Soze....

AllanahStarrNYC
11-09-2005, 01:32 AM
JWB

pass her the JWB- that's her medicine LOL

to go out of your way to make up crazy theories and "cookkes" or topics i never posted - is just really out there

but then again who cares

let her think what she wants

buy her a shot with a lithium shooter darius- she'll be thankful forever

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 01:38 AM
Naw unless Allanah has a 11 inch dick and tattoo with a 6 pack then that definitely wasn't her on cam.

p.s.- Allanah I've never seen you type like that before. Amazing how u convey your disgust and that u are angry without getting all huffy n puffy. *Takes notes.

kennbo
11-09-2005, 01:38 AM
I never caught on to the hostility between Allanah and Vicki, until this post. Could someone add a link to the post that started this rift between the two lovelies? And, could someone, maybe Ecstatic, explain what's up with Vicki's cyper detective work? I see in Vicki's attachment how Allanah was credited with starting the post, when JWB was actually the first poster, could this be explained as a technical glitch, or something more nefarious? Could Vicki have doctored the evidence? Mysteries abound. HA never fails to peak my interest.

darius
11-09-2005, 01:39 AM
Woohoo Allanah was talking to me.....Did everyone see that? Im never washing this computer again..umm yup i see AA in my future. But on a serious notes she does have a screenshot so there was computer mistake shes crazy enough to want to trash ur name or your convincing everyone tthats its not you by choosing someone that is completely opposite of your real self. But either way not really a big deal i just want autographs. So ok if the proof was true what exactly will it prove or achieve honestly if i was allanah i would have been done it just to throw off the people who just want to take donwn the top dog.

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Actually, you should know I'm not a whiskey fan. Kinda grosses me out. I like Mai Tai's, kumoniwannalaya's, malibu pinapple, long islands, and of course margaritas. Had they actually served any of these drinks at your party instead of just screwdrivers I might not have gotten so fucked up.

Anyway, please continue to deny deny deny...

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 01:42 AM
U got drunk that night? How did u make it back to the hotel?

darius
11-09-2005, 01:43 AM
Allanah and Vicki was bound to clash sometime. From the little i know this is allanah site and Vicki is one of the main attractions along with a few others so eventually Vicki was gonna bite and Allanah was gonna bite back as long as someone take pictures of the biting its all good. Ow and if someone can get Momni and Jade to start biting each other i hapily provide the camera.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 01:44 AM
It won't ever happen babe. We are friends.

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 01:46 AM
I never caught on to the hostility between Allanah and Vicki, until this post. Could someone add a link to the post that started this rift between the two lovelies? And, could someone, maybe Ecstatic, explain what's up with Vicki's cyper detective work? I see in Vicki's attachment how Allanah was credited with starting the post, when JWB was actually the first poster, could this be explained as a technical glitch, or something more nefarious? Could Vicki have doctored the evidence? Mysteries abound. HA never fails to peak my interest.

Well I haven't yet heard a logical reason for this particular piece of evidence. They are instead using political shell game tactics. "Hey look at this hand over here", while the other hand switches the marble.

And yes, Allanah could very well have a costume which makes it appear that she has a large dick and a six pack. She is an expert with makeup.

darius
11-09-2005, 01:47 AM
That sucks.....someone need to produce a screenshot to get them biting j/k. Clashing of the titans on my first day on the site can i get any luckier.

Ecstatic
11-09-2005, 01:53 AM
LOL @ kennbo asking me to explain what's up! Since I don't have admin or mod status in the forum, any conclusions I drew would be pure conjecture.

The most obvious conclusion is that Vicki is having a bit of fun, having taken a screen capture and pasted Allanah's username over JWBL's: such a blend would be virtually impossible to detect at that resolution, and given the pink background. Thus this is a bit of a spoof on certain other screenshots that have appeared in the forum recently (no further comment on that).

I did page forward to the forum index showing the Wendy Wants Wendy post, and sure enough, it read JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel, so either it's been edited or it's a spoof. Also, note that the screen capture is taken from the bottom of a topic page as one of the similar threads listed.

Cookies are created on the user's computer for session management and the screen output is generated from the mysql database which drives the site, so the appearance of the author in the listing is the result of a database query.

Edit: OK, there's something fishy going on with the database queries populating the similar topics listings. I just searched on Wendy (her being the subject of the referenced post), and at the bottom there's the listing Vicki screen captured, Wendy wants Wendy with author AllanahStarrNYC. On the same page, the first similar topic is the notorious No More . Threads, with author aTsLiKeN0oThEr -- in fact, this topic was created by Adam_Thompson, who I really don't think is .'s secret ID (or things are far weirder than I thought). Hmmm. What's up with this, indeed?

Maybe I'm Megabody.... :)

WendyWilliams
11-09-2005, 01:56 AM
huh? LOL

Harrys Boy
11-09-2005, 01:58 AM
Im sure at the next party Vicki and Allanah will have a big laugh with each other about this. Dont ya think?

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 02:00 AM
U got drunk that night? How did u make it back to the hotel?

Well I didn't throw up... But I definitely felt sick. I went out to breakfast with Joanna and a few guys from the party and then we took a $50 taxi ride back to lovely Queens.

However, it was more likely because there was no food in Korea town to eat besides pickled pigs feet or monkey claw so I was unable to have dinner before the party. Probably drinking on an empty stomach combined with drinking stronger that typical drinks (for me anyway) was the result.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 02:04 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ me picturing vicki dressed in a scandal drunk staggering down the street with a half eaten monkey claw in her hand and a streetful of asians standing around trying to figure out what's going on.

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 02:05 AM
For proof...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5226&start=30

and scroll to the bottom...

You will see the Wendy wants Wendy thread clearly posted as a recommended comparable thread... Author? Allanah Star.

The end.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 02:06 AM
O SHIT :shock:

Bigguy
11-09-2005, 02:08 AM
It would have been easier just to use this link: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=65636#65636

Somethings a little buggy. Seeing that there are four pages of new posts now each day I think the mysql server is gonna spit out smoke real soon. :lol:

Edit: Things are going so fast these days on there by the time you type up a post 3 others fill in before it. :lol:

Legend
11-09-2005, 02:09 AM
This is some murder she wrote stuff!

darius
11-09-2005, 02:12 AM
Lol this is great i wonder who would win in a catfight between thses 2? and im not sure what proving it is her matter is there like a difference if allanah said something whther then JWB and if i was Allanah aka JBW id come on here since she probbaly doesnt want to burn any brigdges id also have a secret name JBW and tell some of the people how i really feel about certain situtuations she doesnt want to stoop down to as her real name. Diod anyone understand what i am trying to say if not feel free to punch me i tried .

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 02:12 AM
It would have been easier just to use this link: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=65636#65636

Somethings a little buggy. Seeing that there are four pages of new posts now each day I think the mysql server is gonna spit out smoke real soon. :lol:

Edit: Things are going so fast these days on there by the time you type up a post 3 others fill in before it. :lol:

Sure Bigguy, blame the technology. Yes computers have failed us... Y2k is going to cause the world economy to collapse... etc etc.

Ecstatic
11-09-2005, 02:15 AM

You're prolly right about the mysql server, bigguy, especially running phpBB s/w, which is great stuff but is a bit buggy. And you're definitely right about the rapid posting; I think people may have missed the edit to my post, so here it is again:

Edit: OK, there's something fishy going on with the database queries populating the similar topics listings. I just searched on Wendy (her being the subject of the referenced post), and at the bottom there's the listing Vicki screen captured, Wendy wants Wendy with author AllanahStarrNYC. On the same page, the first similar topic is the notorious No More . Threads, with author aTsLiKeN0oThEr -- in fact, this topic was created by Adam_Thompson, who I really don't think is .'s secret ID (or things are far weirder than I thought). Hmmm. What's up with this, indeed?

Maybe I'm Megabody.... :lol:

Harrys Boy
11-09-2005, 02:19 AM
No otherwise u would be all in caps

Ecstatic
11-09-2005, 02:20 AM
LOL RIGHT U ARE I FORGOT THE CAPS

kennbo
11-09-2005, 02:37 AM
Ecstatic, I specifically asked you to explain what's up for two reasons,1) you have demonstrated your tech know how numerous times, and2) I think you're a trust worthy individual (being a fellow Bostonian doesn't hurt either).[/quote]

AllanahStarrNYC
11-09-2005, 02:47 AM
lol

oh the mystery is solved

i am actually every member on this board- i assume alot of identities

and i chat on om with people that i heavily dislike to misguide them and disguise my identity

i am the criminatl mastermind! lol

have a cocktail sister and take a pill

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 02:48 AM
who pm'ed me talking about vikatin? i'm tellinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg... sike what is a vikatin though?

TomSelis
11-09-2005, 02:50 AM
vicodin....it's a pain killer.

Obviously, they weren't smart enough to spell it right and that says something right there.

darius
11-09-2005, 02:56 AM
its a pain killer i have so many here its a shame long story . Ow and by the way I am Allanah to

lar2564
11-09-2005, 03:03 AM
lol...why are people talking about vicodin? No folks it is not an emotional pain killer, its a physical pain killers

Try Zoloft or Prozac for that...lol

Ecstatic
11-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Ecstatic, I specifically asked you to explain what's up for two reasons,1) you have demonstrated your tech know how numerous times, and2) I think you're a trust worthy individual (being a fellow Bostonian doesn't hurt either).[/quote]
True on both counts...but I'm not above having a little fun on the side!

TomSelis
11-09-2005, 03:08 AM
Boston...what's the name of that Pan-Asian restaurant just outside of the North End?

Adam_Thompson
11-09-2005, 03:13 AM
so I'm not a 26 year old, 6'2" handsome 210 pound dark chocolate brotha with braids...I'm white.."Oh the deception!"

:lol: Reminds me of the ending in "White Chicks when I think of Allanah really being Walker

BlackAdder
11-09-2005, 03:44 AM
Pssh...No one ever cybers me:(

GroobySteven
11-09-2005, 03:48 AM
Didn't I post a response a week ago or something along the lines that Vicki just likes to stir up trouble to get a response...yet she denied it?

So if it was being in Korea town and the lack of food that got you so drunk in NY, what was your excuse when you were lying, crying on the floor of the Queen Mary a few years back...on more than one occassion? Venture Blvd has some decent restaurants I'd be happy to recommend to combat you problems with drinking (although stopping might be better).
seanchai

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2005, 03:51 AM
Suddenly I feel like this is the equivalent of ABC's Commander in Chief and Allanah is Geena Davis & I'm the 1st husband..................

I actually don't mind this thread I KNOW it will be laughed at on Thursday................

What I DO MIND is the disrespect Vicki has shown towards my favorite whiskey: Johnnie Walker Black Label

let me tell you something you lil hussy, this liquor is tried & true and is fucking tasty, you can have your little social event drinks all you want, but you don't DARE disrespect the whiskey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

kennbo
11-09-2005, 03:52 AM
Pan Asian restaurant outside the north end? Hmmm. I can't place the restaurant you ask about. The north end is primarily Italian, nearby is Faneuil Hall, which has many restaurants in and around it, but no famous pan asian joints I can think of. Of course, Ming Tsai has Blue Ginger, in Wellesley, and there is a new place on rte 1 in Saugus, where Weylus used to be, and the Chili Garden in Medford is supposed to be the best for authentic Sezchuan. Any other hints, that might trigger a neuron to fire, re: the restaurant you which you refer?

Adam_Thompson
11-09-2005, 03:58 AM
Suddenly I feel like this is the equivalent of ABC's Commander in Chief and Allanah is Geena Davis & I'm the 1st husband..................

I actually don't mind this thread I KNOW it will be laughed at on Thursday................

What I DO MIND is the disrespect Vicki has shown towards my favorite whiskey: Johnnie Walker Black Label

let me tell you something you lil hussy, this liquor is tried & true and is fucking tasty, you can have your little social event drinks all you want, but you don't DARE disrespect the whiskey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I work around alcohol and Black Label has been my favorite drink for years..still too "thrifty" to afford the Blue Label, but one day I'll be an avid drinker of it.

TomSelis
11-09-2005, 04:03 AM
No, it's definitely right outside the North End, I was going to move to the North End. I just can't remember the name of the street. It's definitely on a main drag. The harbor is right across the street from it. If you keep going down that street you pass a little park on your left and Faneuil Hall is straight ahead.

Ecstatic
11-09-2005, 06:29 AM
and the Chili Garden in Medford is supposed to be the best for authentic Sezchuan. Any other hints, that might trigger a neuron to fire, re: the restaurant you which you refer?
I can't place the restaurant, either, but then I live in the western 'burbs and don't know Boston dining all that well.

Chili Garden in Medford? I'm going to have to give that a try, kennbo. I've driven past it but never knew much about it.

MacShreach
11-09-2005, 01:06 PM
lol

<snip>

i am actually every member on this board <snip>

In that case I have to inform myself that my tits have vanished and I have grown a moustache. :D

lmw222001
11-09-2005, 03:16 PM
We Really Need To Get Oliver Stone Involved In This. Lets Start A Pool:
Let Us All Put Us All Put Our Money Where Our Mouths Are.
I'll Start It. I'll Put $500.00 In A Pool.
If Allanah Is JWB (Which She Isn't)), Everyone In The Pool Splits The
The Money And If She Isn't Vice Versa. If You Put $300 In The Pool And Win You Get $300.
Vote: Allanah Is Not JWB

No, it's definitely right outside the North End, I was going to move to the North End. I just can't remember the name of the street. It's definitely on a main drag. The harbor is right across the street from it. If you keep going down that street you pass a little park on your left and Faneuil Hall is straight ahead.
The Restaurant Is:
Billy Tse's Restaurant
240 Commercial St
Boston, MA 02109-1315
(617) 227-9990
Cross Street: Atlantic Avenue

It's Right Outside The North End. Actually, It's Between The North End And
Quincy Market, It's Really Right On The The Waterfront

Poon36
11-09-2005, 06:02 PM
pffff 8 pages...well something to be learned from this: beautiful and nice or beautiful and friendly don't always go together.
Vicki and Allanah: beautiful looking girls but nice or friendly :?: :?: :?:
NO :!:

AllanahStarrNYC
11-09-2005, 06:17 PM
hmm is that an acient chinese proverb?

darling- just because we do not get a long with each other, does not mean i can not get a long with other people.

chefmike
11-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Allanah, just face it...you're a wicked, nasty troublemaker...

and on a lighter note...

perhaps it's better to have multiple identities, than multiple personalities...

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 06:24 PM
pffff 8 pages...well something to be learned from this: beautiful and nice or beautiful and friendly don't always go together.

Well the real question is whether or not you would lick my ass still.

But yes, I agree with exactly half of your assessment as relates to Allanah. She is very friendly, just not nice.

Poon36
11-09-2005, 06:34 PM

Well the real question is whether or not you would lick my ass still.

But yes, I agree with exactly half of your assessment as relates to Allanah. She is very friendly, just not nice.

Well Vicki if you are clean...no problem, i think you have a very nice tasty ass. Hell i would even drink your pee.

Poon36
11-09-2005, 06:37 PM
hmm is that an acient chinese proverb?

darling- just because we do not get a long with each other, does not mean i can not get a long with other people.

I think everyone knows by now the two of you don't get along. Maybe it is time to net get along somewhere else. It is the same old fight all over again. Are you two jealous of each other :?: :?:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2005, 07:21 PM
this is unreal..................................

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Allanah has many identities!!

Ecstatic
11-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Yes, but I'm still wondering about you and Adam Thompson.... ;)

hwbs
11-09-2005, 08:37 PM
i dont really know what to say bout this one.... :moon

chefmike
05-18-2006, 09:23 PM
more of miss vicki's greatest hits...

sdman
11-10-2010, 07:31 PM
LMAO, and I can name 10 I have turned down sexually

dont ever turn ass down

Star Angel 86
11-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Great to see a thread of the ole Vicster dug out of the archives.:mrgreen:8):twisted::cheers:

bulldog
11-10-2010, 08:23 PM
This one was one example of a good laugh we had back then....christ almighty completely WHACK XD

Silcc69
11-10-2010, 11:17 PM
I missed out on this.