BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whew shit

The Magic One
11-08-2005, 10:49 PM
wtf!?

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-08-2005, 10:53 PM
It's finally happened..... Johnny has gone insane. He can't get release cuz no one can handle his package so he finally cracked. Lmao. :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-08-2005, 11:05 PM
no I just made a laugh thread because if I laugh in some people's posts they get all sensitive

trying to keep the peace

I saw some hilarious shit

Realgirls4me
11-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Just got this forwarded today, and it might be late to some of you, but here they go:

5 important questions

The Answers We Have All Been Waiting For:

Q: WHAT ARE THE SMALL BUMPS AROUND A WOMAN'S NIPPLES FOR ?
A: ITS BRAILLE FOR SUCK HERE.

Q: WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?
A: IT IS THE SAME AS A FRENCH KISS, BUT ONLY DOWN UNDER.

Q: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS?
A: MELT THEM DOWN, MAKE A TIRE, AND CALL IT A GOODYEAR.

Q: WHY ARE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A: WHEN THEY COME THEY'RE WILD AND WET, BUT WHEN THEY GO, THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE AND CAR WITH THEM.

Q: WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING?
A: BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY BALLS TO SCRATCH

Realgirls4me
11-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Just thought I'd take this thread and utilize it for something.

:)

MacShreach
11-08-2005, 11:10 PM
no I just made a laugh thread because if I laugh in some people's posts they get all sensitive

trying to keep the peace

No fair, spill the beans fer fuxake it's dead borig tonight. I mean boring.

BeardedOne
11-08-2005, 11:20 PM
*Snark!* :lol:

MacShreach
11-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Right! Okay, we'll wear you down with humour

A bartender decides things are going a bit too slow for his place, and the thing he needs to liven things
up is some live music. He takes out an advert, and immediately gets a response. The bartender schedules
an audition, the pianist shows up, sits down at the piano, and plays the most beautiful music the
bartender has ever heard.

"That was absolutely amazing!" says the bartender. "What's it called?"

"The Visceral Remains of your Dog Splattered Across Your Sister's Labia," the pianist proudly replies.

"Oh Jesus, that's fucking disgusting! Look, you can have the job, just don’t tell anyone what your
songs are called, alright?"

The pianist agrees, and that weekend is his first performance. After playing a few pieces, the pianist
takes a break to use the bathroom. When he comes back a man in the audience stands up and shouts
"Hey! You know your fly's open and everyone in the room just got a nasty view of your sweaty nutsack?"

The pianist replies, "Know it? I WROTE it!"

Quinn
11-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Recently came across some really funny posts myself, so let me add my own laugh to this here laugh thread:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA A.........

-Quinn

WendyWilliams
11-08-2005, 11:55 PM
I dont give a fuck. Its like a high school bunch of kids on here, always picking at each other. What the fuck was the purpose of stating "I didnt want to say anything" and then be a hypocrite and start another thread when we all know it was directed towards me.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-08-2005, 11:58 PM
I dont give a fuck. Its like a high school bunch of kids on here, always picking at each other. What the fuck was the purpose of stating "I didnt want to say anything" and then be a hypocrite and start another thread when we all know it was directed towards me.

this truly shows how sensitive you are, because this whole thread has nothing to do with you............................ damn shame

and Quinn, yeah man, LMAO

BeardedOne
11-09-2005, 12:13 AM
A priest, a rabbi, a minister, a dog, a duck, and a camel all walk into a bar.

The bartender sez "What is this, some kinda joke?"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2005, 12:13 AM
LMAO @ Bearded One

Quinn
11-09-2005, 12:33 AM

Wendy,

JWBL is right. The laughter is not at your expense, nor is it directed at you in any way, so don’t let it upset you.

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-17-2005, 03:42 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Realgirls4me
11-17-2005, 08:06 AM
Want a laugh ? Click the following:

http://www.Break.com/articles/holditin.html

:)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-18-2005, 12:51 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/spideylegend_133.jpg

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

NYCe
11-18-2005, 12:52 AM
LOL.

Photoshop is a hella drug.

NickTheQuick
12-07-2005, 11:22 AM
LMAO at some people that need some

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-07-2005, 11:57 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LG
12-07-2005, 12:11 PM
http://xxkitty666xx.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mummyboy.jpg

NickTheQuick
12-09-2005, 04:12 AM
LMAO at summer-teeth getting spunked on for a film then calling others a whore, partly's gifs, "Plague", wasting resources, and the gravity excuse. I'll be back later so please everyone keep it up.

:claps

chefmike
12-10-2005, 03:31 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I don't just love you for that.....no, let me count the ways...

LMFAO!!

chefmike
12-10-2005, 04:06 AM
BAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

nice feet...compared to what species?

LMFAAAAAAOOO!!!!!

chefmike
12-10-2005, 04:56 AM

BeardedOne
12-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Oooh! Oooh! Wait! I got one!

These two dyslexics walk into a bra....

:lol:

Ow. :wink:

chefmike
12-11-2005, 04:00 AM
LMAO...at what some schmucks on this board consider pretty legs and feet...oh, I just love your...you wanna see pretty legs and feet, check out Ms. A...

chefmike
12-11-2005, 04:08 AM
and I'm NOT referring to compliments 'bout FK, I agree with those...

AllanahStarrNYC
12-11-2005, 04:36 AM
if you have a busted foot- u must wear a closed toe shoe

i am sick of seeing shrimping- the toes hanging out in front - or biscuits
the heel hanging off the back of the shoe on so many trannys

and a buffet- when you are serving both-

there is a particular person i know of who is very guilty of this and is always serving a buffet in every picture i see

urrrggggghhhh

cover up the ham hocks if you can't find your size or your toes spread out like claws

hwbs
12-11-2005, 05:03 AM
hmmm im still trying to figure this toppic out...either something was deleted or some kind of inside joke

BeardedOne
12-11-2005, 05:55 AM
hmmm im still trying to figure this toppic out...either something was deleted or some kind of inside joke

Yes.

:lol:

NickTheQuick
12-11-2005, 07:54 PM

there is a particular person i know of who is very guilty of this and is always serving a buffet in every picture i see

urrrggggghhhh

cover up the ham hocks if you can't find your size or your toes spread out like claws

That's some funny shit. Haven't seen too many biscuits myself, but I see plenty of shrimping. Strippers are notoriously bad at picking the right shoe size. It could be just another way to pick-up them dollar bills off the floor without using the hands. Yuk.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-11-2005, 08:09 PM
u are so correct-

trannys- strippers- and drag queens are usually the most guilty of this

granted- sotimes with thise clear plastic stilletos- the plastic warms with the body heat and expands and your toes will be pushed forward. but i am talking like MAJOR SHRIMPS AND BISCUITS.

there is a culprit on this board who is always giving shrimp- borderline pterodactyl toes in cheap shoes. i am not sure which is worse. at least if you have a nice shoe on, then that is somewhat redeems you. but please don't serve shrimps on a plastic ugly stripper shoe.

CALGON TAKE ME AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-11-2005, 08:10 PM

urrrggggghhhh

That's some funny shit. Haven't seen too many biscuits myself, but I see plenty of shrimping. Strippers are notoriously bad at picking the right shoe size. It could be just another way to pick-up them dollar bills off the floor without using the hands. Yuk.

LOL. You guys are pretty funny. :lol: Made my Sunday! Lets not forget, too many Phat Azzes thread and pics posted of gurls with bedimpled thighs and asses. LOL Cellulites are just as ugly. LOL :twisted:

~Kisses.

HTG

AllanahStarrNYC
12-11-2005, 10:26 PM
in my post- i am speaking in general terms

i went off on the ffet comment because it is the last i heard- but i had no idea who it was reffered to.

however- next time examine pictures you see and u shall see the culprits of shrimps and buscuits

Felicia Katt
12-11-2005, 10:32 PM
no shrimp. no biscuits. just drumsticks LOL

FK

AllanahStarrNYC
12-11-2005, 10:43 PM
good girl! lol

you get an A in shoe fitting lol

AND it has nothing to do with a small foot. i know girls who are size 12s and carry it well well and buy nice shoes- that fit well

i personally wear a 39-40 (9 or 10) depending on the cut of the shoe and wether it runs small or not

hondarobot
12-11-2005, 10:57 PM
I guess the shoe topic is subjective. I personally like those "stripper" shoes, in fact just last summer I was at a strip club with a friend of mine who wears those sort of shoes herself on occasion for photo shoots.

At the time we were at the club, the girl I was with was in fact wearing very cute, perfectly fitted shoes with a short little heel (not plastic or whatever, but very tasteful, classy shoes). None of the stripper girls looked a fraction as good as who I was with, so I didn't really pay much attention to what they were wearing.

Oh, and her feet looked even sexier once she got her shoes off.

But like most guys, I don't really know shit about footwear in general myself. I usually wear beat-up army boots, so what do I know?

chefmike
12-12-2005, 01:26 AM

urrrggggghhhh

I would never assume that we are referring to the same person :roll: ...but the person I was referring to doesn't just serve a buffet, SHE SERVES A ROYAL BANQUET!!

NickTheQuick
12-12-2005, 08:40 AM
:shock:

Quinn
12-19-2005, 11:11 PM
Baaahhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Quinn

MoonAndStar
12-19-2005, 11:19 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

OOOOOOOOOOKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

Felt like gettin some Lil Jon' Vibes out in here.... Get this shit crunked up!

:wink:

BlackAdder
12-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Ive still no idea..../shrug....

NickTheQuick
12-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Ive still no idea..../shrug....

trying to keep the peace

NickTheQuick
01-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Happy New Year. You want to have a real good laugh?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5196

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-02-2006, 12:26 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hwbs
01-02-2006, 12:46 AM
lmfao...another hungangels first, lol

BeardedOne
01-02-2006, 01:22 AM
Damn! :shock:

That was interesting. :?

Sorta like my bloodbath...

Only without the lying/cheating/yadayada.

Just the "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you !" part.

Yah, that is so freakin' familiar.

She said that a =lot= after she found out about me and her ex-fiance doing the horizontal hula after she ditched me.

Yah "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you !". Deja-fuckin'-vu. :smh

BeardedOne
01-02-2006, 01:24 AM
So...

Uh...

There was a two alarm fire on Elm Street today.

Both alarms burned to the ground. :lol: :lol: :lol: