cell block C
11-08-2005, 09:35 PM
more

cell block C
11-08-2005, 09:36 PM
more

BlackAdder
11-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Thats a man in a wig, and youd prolly do anything that moves with a wig on.

cell block C
11-08-2005, 09:43 PM

That's true. But it has to be a long wig.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 10:02 PM
All girls start out like this ...

Well I never wore a wig tho! LoL!

Alysontaylor
11-18-2005, 06:21 AM
I'm so embarrassed that Cell Block C managed to find and post my oldest pics. :oops: But it's still sweet that you think so highly of me.

I'd like to think that I've improved my look quite a bit since that time. Here are my newest pictures.

You like me better au natural as a brunette?

Or as a peroxide blonde?

Alysontaylor
11-18-2005, 06:22 AM
One more...showing my booty. :D

tsntx
11-18-2005, 06:39 AM
anyone else think its odd some guy thats never posted here dedicates a thread to a girl we've never seen and then suddenly said girl comments and post new pics? just a thought...

Felicia Katt
11-18-2005, 06:49 AM
anyone else think its odd some guy thats never posted here dedicates a thread to a girl we've never seen and then suddenly said girl comments and post new pics? just a thought...

Vicki will be so proud of her adopted daughter LOL

FK

GroobySteven
11-18-2005, 06:56 AM

Vicki will be so proud of her adopted daughter LOL

FK

Damn you both beat me too it.
Predictable Alyson but welcome.
seanchai

cell block C
11-18-2005, 07:18 AM
I am not Alyson. I am another T girl. And an ugly one at that. Can't you tell from my handle, "Cell block C"

Don't make me post a pic of myself, "en femme" or you will all be very very sorry.

Felicia Katt
11-18-2005, 07:26 AM
ok, am I the only one for whom the connection between Cell Block C and being a tgirl is not readily apparent?

FK

Legend
11-18-2005, 07:28 AM
I am not Alyson. I am another T girl. And an ugly one at that. Can't you tell from my handle, "Cell block C"

Don't make me post a pic of myself, "en femme" or you will all be very very sorry.

Did you get that name in prison?

cell block C
11-18-2005, 07:33 AM
I'm going to get dressed up in the next day or two and e-mail him a pic of myself holding a sign that says, "My name is Cell block C, not Alyson."

It won't be pretty.

His eyes will burn they have been splashed with acid.

Enjoy, Seanchai, enjoy.

cell block C
11-18-2005, 07:35 AM
Sorry, the first part got cut off.

I am too embarrassed to post a pic online so I am going e-mail a picture of myself to Seanchai with a pic of myself with the sign.

Legend
11-18-2005, 07:35 AM
Im sure he will be thrilled!

chefmike
11-18-2005, 09:04 AM
legendaryfool, the grownups are talking...go to your room.

Legend
11-18-2005, 09:21 AM
legendaryfool, the grownups are talking...go to your room.

In your case don't you mean senior citizen!

tgirl in platform heels
11-18-2005, 03:20 PM
cell block c, do you look like this?

Alysontaylor
11-18-2005, 10:57 PM
To all the conspiracy theorists:

Did you notice the date range between the time that Cell Block C posted his message and my reply? I don't know who Cell Block C is and I've never met him/her before. A third party by the name of "Digital God" sent me the link to this forum on HungAngels that mentioned me.

I'd been a member for a while and a lurker but never posted anything before yesterday.

This is strictly a coincidence and not a planned event.

I'd heard rumors from other people that the members on HungAngels tended to be "mean" and "haters". Well, this "welcome" to the board certainly will not help to change that perception. :(

Lighten up people...

Legend
11-18-2005, 10:58 PM
To all the conspiracy theorists:

Did you notice the date range between the time that Cell Block C posted his message and my reply? I don't know who Cell Block C is and I've never met him/her before. A third party by the name of "Digital God" sent me the link to this forum on HungAngels that mentioned me.

I'd been a member for a while and a lurker but never posted anything before yesterday.

This is strictly a coincidence and not a planned event.

I'd heard rumors from other people that the members on HungAngels tended to be "mean" and "haters". Well, this "welcome" to the board certainly will not help to change that perception. :(

Lighten up people...

Sure Cell.

Hugh Jarrod
11-19-2005, 02:05 AM
Wasn't there a post a while back about a dating site, for those who wanted to hook up with men - women - and TGs in prison.

fun1990
11-19-2005, 02:26 AM
Cell Block C - wha tis the significance of C, What about A, B, D, and F. I mean being in cell block C mean you get like Cs for your grades

Felicia Katt
11-19-2005, 02:56 AM
fun1990 puts the fun into functionally illiterate :)

FK

cell block C
11-19-2005, 02:59 AM
I sent a pic of myself holding a note to Seanchai. So if anyone thinks that Alyson is me, just ask him.

Also, I’m sorry about my grammar and spelling in my posts last night. I was ripped. I live in Vancouver and the Vancouver Canucks were playing. The game was televised locally and my next door neighbor threw a big party.

And the name, “Cell block C?” It’s an inside joke amongst my friends and I that if someone got sent to C block, they got dressed up like a girl and all the inmates had a party with your ass.

In closing:

Alyson is not Cell Block C.

I am a t-girl that has the hots for Alyson.

I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you Alyson. You are a beautiful person inside and out.

Hugh Jarrod
11-19-2005, 03:01 AM
I sent a pic of myself holding a note to Seanchai. So if anyone thinks that Alyson is me, just ask him.

Also, I’m sorry about my grammar and spelling in my posts last night. I was ripped. I live in Vancouver and the Vancouver Canucks were playing. The game was televised locally and my next door neighbor threw a big party.

And the name, “Cell block C?” It’s an inside joke amongst my friends and I that if someone got sent to C block, they got dressed up like a girl and all the inmates had a party with your ass.

In closing:

I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you Alyson. You are a beautiful person inside and out.

Go Wings!

GroobySteven
11-19-2005, 03:04 AM
Yep I got a face pic sent through from cell block H - which didn't look to prison-like, or anything as bad as we'd been led to believe.
Two different people in my opinion. Maybe living inside the same head...but I don't think so.
seanchai

cell block C
11-19-2005, 03:18 AM
Yep I got a face pic sent through from cell block H - which didn't look to prison-like, or anything as bad as we'd been led to believe.
Two different people in my opinion. Maybe living inside the same head...but I don't think so.
seanchai

Thanks for clearing everything up, Searchai. Did you check your e-mail? I sent you some more pics. I hope you like them.

And I was just joking about being ugly. I put a lot of time into my look. The only reason I am bringing this up now is for Alyson. I wanted you to know that a pretty t girl is thinking of you at night.

I am a lesbian. I love t girls more than anything. That is why my posts across like a tranny chaser.

chefmike
11-19-2005, 03:21 AM

In closing:

I hereby nominate legend and fun1990 for the aforementioned cell block c party...seconded, anyone?

brickcitybrother
11-19-2005, 04:31 AM

Co-sign.

Legend
11-19-2005, 06:52 AM

In closing:

I hereby nominate legend and fun1990 for the aforementioned cell block c party...seconded, anyone?

You cant post anything without saying my man, get the fuck off my nuts man and stop acting like a bitch!