View Full Version : Competition poll - sexiest transgender women - bit of fun - thoughts please ?

gjamestgirlfan
05-18-2010, 03:39 AM
Hey everyone, im a massive fan of transgender women and have had the privileage of spending one to one time with, i have since getting into field decided to give up on genetic girls as dont find to be anywhere near as sexy and also taking this on girls ive met, really friendly, fun and cheeky.
But anyway the point of this post is i have a massive collection of transgender pics, dont know if you remember my top 150 list i did like magazine fhm does every year for genetic girls top 100 sexiest women in the world.
I was thinking of doing a 1 vs 1 on a poll or put 4 girls in and whoever wins goes through to next round, i have so far over 400 girls i like with names and pictures, i would do a random number picker so some of the top girls could go against eachother in round one, but be intrested to see who would win, as what you guys would vote for, would you vote on beauty, sexyness, the repution of what girls like, how much you seen of her etc.
What do you think ? i think be exciting to see who do well and be easy for me to start, you guys/girls choose who you would want out of the list and at end of the week say or longer see who win and goes through next round, have a few going at a time.
I use this site and hung devils so will combine the results as to get a fair result, also i hope no one takes this personally as its a bit of fun and also like fhm do, they actually hand over awards to the top genetic girl of year and is massive voting done on it, world wide and the girls dont take it personally if dont get in the top 100.
Thats whats so great about as all have own opinion.
Thanks for your time, id love a response on what you think or how i should do, eg how many girls in the poll, 1 vs 1 or 4 etc, and maybe best runners up get through etc, im thinking as got over 400 girls on my photos section to do about either 128 or 256 maybe even do 512 girls in round one and then down to the final which will take a long time but be fun to see.
Thanks for your time
Gaz

BluegrassCat
05-18-2010, 07:43 AM
256. Sounds cool.

gjamestgirlfan
05-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Yeah im thinking the more the better, as at the moment im looking for work so have some time to enjoy myself and its soo easy looking at beautiful woman so not hard on me, also the longer it takes the more interesting it is, also means more women get a chance, problem is that all 400 odd women i have on my saved pages so far all beautiful, id be intrested in the draws by chance, as some of my fav girls may end up vs eachother in early rounds.
Im thinking of doing
512 girls that is round one
Round 2 - 256
Round 3 - 128
Round 4 - 64
Round 5 - 32
Round 6 - 16
Quarter finals - 8
Semi Finals - 4
Final 2
I just hope people will vote on it, as i was also wondering how to set up polls on here, as i see how to do on hung devils website, as id like it so that every log on name can only get one vote.
Appreciate any help, im doing finishing touchs to my lists to get 512 girls, so got some random women in that i find beautiful and most of the top girls, well hopefully but i know always be some miss out.

baileyandkc
05-18-2010, 12:48 PM
this sounds like the NCAA basketball tournament in 2012!

Richctdude
05-18-2010, 02:15 PM
256 is good cant wait should be fun

gjamestgirlfan
05-18-2010, 05:11 PM
ps i still need some help on how to set up polls on this site, as i need to do it to put 4 girils into - as cant see option, help be appreciated

What i need to do is as round 1 is going to consist of 512 girls, i need the 2nd round to have 256 girls, so i am considering doing 128 groups of 4 girls and the top 2 qualify for the 2nd round which would therefore consist of 256 girls, anyone else have any suggestions, thanks for comments, i just thought be fun and yes a bit of work but im nearly done organising all girls into folders, then will write all up and associate a number with each girl and then start using the random number picker which was pick the groups for round 1.
So far i have folders of 483 girls, so just getting last few and then be starting this up, i think be exciting to see the randomness of who in groups, as some of my fav girls could all be in one group and only 2 go through to next round.
Also this takes mind off looking for job as i have spent the last 6 months nearly in Australia, new zealand, usa, Hong Kong, Singapore so been a busy period for me, but i just hope i dont put the same girl in 2 groups as i have tried to sort out, but i know some girls have a couple of names, so i can only apologise if this occured.
Also if i forgot any girls i apologise about as well, but i cant name all, i have loads of girls i really like but cant put a name to them, so cant put into this fun tournament.

partlycloudy
05-18-2010, 06:56 PM
ps i still need some help on how to set up polls on this site, as i need to do it to put 4 girils into - as cant see option, help be appreciated
check additional options.

gjamestgirlfan
05-18-2010, 10:47 PM
Thank you for comments, i will do eventually add more girls to be id but i have managed to name and label up 512 girls to either in a couple of hours or 2mrw be the start of Round 1, this consists of 64 groups of 8 which equals 512 then in this group, the top 2 with most votes will qualify for round 2, which i decided to be 128 as 2 x 64 = 128 then consist of 5 rounds and then the final.
Im just Numbering all the girls now and then go into my random number picker to get the groups, i hope that i can put 8 girls names on the polls, be quite exciting to see who grouped together and who gets through.
ps thank you for comments on how to post polls, much appreciated
Gaz

ILuvGurls
05-31-2010, 02:04 PM
WOW...

have been voting in the groups but just found this....my only problem with taking only 2 from each group.....some groups had 2, 3 or sometime 4 ladies i would like to vote for where, others not so much.

i think going from 512 to 128 cuts out to many ladies, put the 256 option in....please.

TGL
05-31-2010, 02:24 PM
I'd almost say 512 is too few for the first round. I realize it's a lot of work for you, but after having voted on all of them, there was a few girls I missed I think. I didn't think I saw Mallory from "Mallory's feet" in any of the polls for instance. There were other girls I missed that I forgot the name of just now...

CORVETTEDUDE
05-31-2010, 05:33 PM
There are alot of girls missing from what's been done so far. Unfortunately, someone will invariably be 'left out'. It's just the nature of such things. I believe your proposed method to be at least fair, if not all inclusive. Rock on...great work, so far!

TsVanessa69
05-31-2010, 07:02 PM
There are alot of girls missing from what's been done so far. Unfortunately, someone will invariably be 'left out'. It's just the nature of such things. I believe your proposed method to be at least fair, if not all inclusive. Rock on...great work, so far!
Not to mention some of use were left out, alot of those pics are super old and outdated:soapbox