PDA

View Full Version : SPIDERMAN SPIDERMAN WHO MADE YOU LEAVE?

tsntx
11-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Seriously what did he do to get the boot he says he is banned from the site and his id was deleted so can someone either publicly or pvtly say what happened... ? i dont think its right that users can get banned or deleted w/o even knowing what they did "wrong"

BlackAdder
11-06-2005, 01:50 AM
If he didnt get a msg saying why my guess would be that hes lying....I think it highly unlikely that the mods or Allanah would ban someone unless they totally stepped out of line...and even then they would get a reason.

tsntx
11-06-2005, 01:55 AM
well i agree you would think so... but he cant get on and i havent seen him comment *and he does comment on lots of topics daily* and i definately havent seen anything he said that was so horribly horrific that he should be banned which is why im asking the question

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-06-2005, 01:55 AM
I've heard nothing about Spidey getting banned or deleted, therefore I'm suggesting it didn't happen

tsntx
11-06-2005, 02:00 AM
odd

all hes saying is he cant login any other possible reasons

BeardedOne
11-06-2005, 02:55 AM
odd

all hes saying is he cant login any other possible reasons

Is he coming on via a bare-bones browser or through another service like AOL? When I first started on HA a couple of weeks ago I found that something in the AOL program was logging me out/preventing logon everytime I tried to access the board. If I logon from Internet Explorer I don't have any problems. Maybe he is having similar problems.

NYCe
11-06-2005, 12:37 PM
He has multiple usernames and got banned for that. Not to worry, he's already back on here under a new name.

:smh

MacShreach
11-06-2005, 01:11 PM
He has multiple usernames and got banned for that. Not to worry, he's already back on here under a new name.

Right. That's standard practise, and a mystery solved.

NYCe, some time ago you (I think it was you) offered to assist someone change their username. Could you do the same for me please? I feel a transformation coming on.

NYCe
11-06-2005, 02:12 PM
PM me. We'll handle it lickety split.

chefmike
11-06-2005, 02:19 PM

I'm guessing that would be Legend. As to his previous names, I'd wager that one of them was AlphaMale...

MacShreach
11-06-2005, 06:29 PM
PM me. We'll handle it lickety split.

Hi

I've PM'd you with the new one. Thanks.